Olivia Fucks her Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up and down.

Fuck that pussy felt good.

To hear her moan from deep inside her was unreal.

And to feel my dick thrusting inside that sweet pussy, just like I'd imagined so many times, was just beyond belief.

Her hands were on her chest, squeezing her tits and then they went up into her hair in what I call the "goddess pose."

Her back arched, her pussy fully pressed down on me, a loooong low moan escaped from her lips saying, "fuckkkk meee I'm going to cum again..."

"Oh I'm right there with you, baby," I said, grabbing her hips and thrusting upward even harder with mine, getting every inch of deliciousness I could get.

"Fuck...yes...fuck...yes...gonna cum, cum with me, good girl..."
Oh fuckkkk yesssss..."

And we came together, explosively, unbelievably, amazingly.

She collapsed on top of me, and I pulled one of the blankets from the back of the couch onto us as our breathing eventually began to relax.

We stayed like that for awhile, until she peeled her sweaty body off mine, starting to stand up and slide her pajama pants back on, saying,"My god Bruce who the fuck ARE you and why did it take me THIS long to fuck you?!"

I smiled as I pulled my pants on as well, "Well, I've been here all along, but let's not worry about time that's passed, let's just make sure we do more of this in the future."

"Mmm I'm glad you feel that way, because I'm going to come find you in the morning..."

Up next:

Chapter 2: Olivia shows up to my room in the morning, and brings one of her friends

Chapter 3: House party and the girls all want a piece of Bruce

12