Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See," Dr. Brovachik said, holding up his wet, shiny fingers that he had just removed from her cunt. "It is undeniable that you are extremely aroused. I just want to know if this is your body's normal reaction."

"I don't know," Olivia said weakly. "I've never been in this situation before." She didn't know what else to say.

"Well, no matter," Dr. Brovachik replied. He looked down at her crotch. "It's not just your labia that are engorged. Your clitoris is completely swollen." His gloved fingers gently swiped the sensitive nub. Olivia exhaled sharply. "Your clitoral hood has retracted and the head of your clitoris is totally exposed." He once again slipped his fingers between her pussy lips down towards her vaginal opening, coating his fingers in her body's natural lubricant. He then brought his fingers back to her clit and began to massage it. Olivia shut her eyes and desperately tried not to make any loud sounds or sudden movements. She just concentrated on keeping her breathing steady. But it was no use. Her will power was no match for the older man's experienced and persistent fingers. As he continued to very lightly stroke her clit, her hips began to rock and her breathing became noisy panting. It also didn't help that he continued to ask her embarrassing questions.

"Do you masturbate often?" He looked down at her intently.

"I ... I don't ... know," Olivia stuttered. "A couple times a week ... maybe."

"Maybe," he replied, skeptically. "Or maybe a little more often than that, I think," Dr. Brovachik chuckled, as he continued to stroke her clit. He was amused as he stared down at this American girl who could barely control herself. "And how exactly do you masturbate?"

"I ... I don't know ... I don't know what ... you mean." Olivia could barely get the words out.

Dr. Brovachik slightly increased the pace of his strokes. Olivia writhed on the exam table, her moaning becoming louder and more frequent. "I think you know what I mean." He narrowed his eyes and stared down at her with an intensity that frightened her. "How exactly do you masturbate?" he repeated his question.

"Fingers ... on my clit ... like you're doing ... now. Oh god!" Olivia knew that if she let this go on any longer, she would reach the point of no return. And she most definitely knew that she didn't want to have an orgasm in front of these three older men. She made a half-hearted attempt to sit up, but Dr. Brovachik placed his left hand on her chest and firmly pushed her back down all the while continuing to massage her clit with the fingers of his right hand. "Oh god, please stop," Olivia pleaded.

The two custodians, who had previously been on the other side of the room, had given up any pretense of fixing the airconditioner and were now standing only a few feet from the exam table, unable to look away from the writhing, moaning American girl.

"And what do you think about when you masturbate?" Dr. Brovachik continued with his humiliating questions.

"Uh ... boys," she answered reluctantly. "Oh my god!" Olivia could feel she was getting close as Dr. Brovachik's touches became more intense.

"Boys?" Dr. Brovachik asked unconvinced. "Or men." He gave her a knowing look.

"Uh ... uh ... uh ... Men," Olivia replied after several pants.

"Younger men? Or older men." Dr. Brovachik quickly slipped his fingers back into her pussy to lube them up again before resuming rubbing her clit.

Olivia didn't want to give the middle-aged doctor any ideas. But she couldn't think quickly enough to lie when she was so close to losing control. "Oh jesus ... ahhhh ... Older men!" she admitted. "Oh god ... please ..." She squeezed her eyes shut. She was so close.

Dr. Brovachik vigorously rubbed his slippery fingers all over her cit as he asked his last question. "Do you enjoy being watched?"

"What?" she gasped.

"Do you enjoy being watched?" Suddenly Dr. Brovachik pulled his hand away from her cunt and stared down at her, awaiting an answer. Olivia opened her eyes and timidly looked up at him. She unconsciously began moving her hips, desperate for something to make contact with her clit. He gently stroked her lower abdomen, but refused to move his hand any lower. She parted her lips and hesitated for just a moment before finally answering, "Yes. Yes I enjoy being watched."

Dr. Brovachik's lips subtly curved up into a smirk as her placed his fingers back onto her clit and furiously rubbed her with short, quick, light strokes. She once again closed her eyes and resumed her moaning and writhing.

"Oh ...Oh ...OHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!" Finally the dam bust. The pressure that had been building up between her legs released itself in an explosive orgasm. All of Olivia's muscles contracted and she could feel the most pleasurable pulsing and throbbing between her legs. She could feel her pussy clenching and releasing as tremors ripple through her body. "Oh, jesus christ! Oh my god!"

She continued to feel a pulsing between her legs, but it began to die down a little. Her breathing was still erratic, but she eventually began to catch her breath. Her heartbeat was racing, however, it slowly began to return to normal. After a few long inhales and exhales, she opened her eyes.

Dr. Brovachik looked down at her with an extremely smug look on his face. He rubbed her soft belly and then playfully patted her on her vulva. She flinched. "Still quite sensitive, isn't it," he observed.

She looked over at the two custodians, standing at the foot of the exam table. They grinned at her. They made some comments to Dr. Brovachik in Vulmonian, which made him chuckle. Then they turned around and went back to tinkering with the airconditioner.

"Well, that was quite a show you put on for us. You American girls are quite free with your bodies, aren't you! I've never done an exam like that with a Vulmonian woman," Dr. Brovachik laughed.

Olivia was shocked. How could he say such a thing? He had practically forced her to have an orgasm during a medical exam. And in front of two workmen no less.

"Now, even though I don't believe you were really raped, I will still write you a prescription for the emergency contraceptive pill. You are very young and I don't think you should be getting pregnant at this point in your life under these circumstances." Olivia breathed a sigh of relief. "You can come back and pick it up tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Wait! What do you mean tomorrow?" Olivia started to panic. The emergency contraceptive pill worked best when taken as soon as possible. If she had to wait another twenty-four hours, it may not be as effective.

Dr. Brovachik looked down at her sternly. "Most women in Vulmonia have no use for such a pill. Vulmonian women don't usually find themselves in situations such as the one you are in now." Olivia lowered her eyes in embarrassment. Dr. Brovachik continued, "So most hospitals and clinics don't have the emergency contraceptive pill in stock. We need to order it from a larger hospital and it will arrive here tomorrow."

Dr. Brovachik could see how upset Olivia was, so he softened his tone a little. "Before you leave here today, I will give you a vaginal douche. Cleaning as much semen as possible out of your vagina should reduce your chances of getting pregnant."

Olivia looked up at him, absolutely horrified. She opened her mouth to argue, but no words came out. He turned around, bent down and opened up a cabinet under the sink. He began to collect together the different items that he would need to administer the douche. When he looked back at Olivia, she looked genuinely distraught. "Don't worry," he said reassuringly. "There's absolutely nothing to be afraid of." Then he grinned. "I plan on being extremely thorough."

12