All Comments on 'Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 05'

by Morgan_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

1 or 2 stars? that is the question!

EcstaticWrenEcstaticWrenover 6 years ago
Great!

I really hope the doctor takes his sweet time while performing that colonoscopy! Looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You lost me

It was a great series until you got into enemas. Why do non-cons seem to insist on going down the poo aisle? So not sexy.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think it's great

Please humiliate Olivia some more

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Hey, thanks for your comments - both positive and not so positive.

To the reader who said the story is only worth one or two stars,

Hey that's alright! I know my writing's not going to appeal to everybody. Different people are turned on by so many different things, it's impossible to please everyone. Or maybe you just don't like my style of writing. That's cool. But next time you leave a negative comment, try stating specifically what it was that you didn't like about the story. Constructive criticism is much more productive than just saying, "one star."

To the reader who doesn't like to hear about enemas,

While I do admit this story has somewhat involved "the poo aisle" (to use your wording), in my defense, there hasn't really been any mention of actual poo. I myself am not exactly a giant fan of all things anal. However, I thought an enema could be a useful tool to further humiliate the main character. And they are in a hospital after all. Enemas often make an appearance in stories involving gyno and medical fetish.

Thank you to the third Anonymous commenter and EcstaticWren! There is indeed much more humiliation in store for Olivia!

Bo47Bo47over 6 years ago
Great story! Pleaae don't stop. Your firtle imagination spurs me on.

I so want to hear Olivia suffering humiliating and painful medical (and bdsm) practices. BTW, don't the 1st yr students need a demonstration on defoliating a shameful American slut before the anal stretching demo. Perhaps a breast lump exame and pap smear lesson by the whole class could be worked into her busy schedule. Anesthetic! We don't need no anesthesia for these simple procedures in This country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
by "1 or 2 stars"

1) I still like your writing style

2) I dislike the direction where you are driving this story

3) "Olivia meets a very important man" is an absurd tip for an "enema-centric" chapter

4) I dislike the "aisle" development: you didn't need it

5) In the end, I decided to vote 2 stars, instead 4 or 5 like the previous chapters

6) As your medium valuation is decreasing chapter by chapter, I think that more people were expecting a more sexual than iper-humiliating development

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 6 years agoAuthor

@ Bo47

Thanks for your comment! Chapter 6 has been submitted. Don't worry, Olivia will be facing more humiliation soon enough!

@ "1 or 2 stars"

Thank you for being more specific in your second comment. I appreciate hearing your feedback. I think you made fair points. And while I didn't necessarily agree with everything you wrote, thank you for expressing your views.

1) Thank you.

2) I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the direction of the story. But as I've said before in a previous comment, it's simply not possible to please to everyone. Different people are into different things.

3) Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I suppose I am too vague when writing the chapter descriptions. However, I would like to point out that in chapter 4, she was told that she would be getting two enemas. But by the end of chapter 4 she had only received one enema. So ... I'm not quite sure what you were expecting to happen in chapter 5. Did you think she was going to go on a date? And, by the end of chapter 5, she did meet an important man. So I'm not really convinced that the description was all that misleading. But I think you made a fair point and I'll try to write more detailed descriptions in the future so readers know what they're getting into. (Except for chapter 6. Because chapter 6 has already been submitted and the description for it is not very specific. So ... sorry ... I guess.)

4) This is a difference of opinion. But I thank you for sharing yours. I felt "the 'aisle' development" was an interesting way to further humiliate the character and show the doctor's dominance over her. But I get that not everyone will be into it. Different strokes for different folks.

5) That's cool; I don't take it personally. Thanks for not giving me a 1.

6) I realize the ratings for the last two chapters aren't quite as high as the ratings for the first three. I suppose I could try to write a more conventional story in an attempt to appeal to more readers and hopefully boost my star rating. But I feel that would be disingenuous. I write for fun; it's not my job. I'd much rather write the story that is in my head, even if it gets me a 4.12 instead of a 4.50. While getting a high score is very nice, getting the highest possible star rating isn't my number one priority. That's not to say that I don't want to hear feedback or constructive criticism, because I most definitely do. And that's also not to say that I'm not open to new ideas or that I'm unwilling to change things, because I am. But at the end of the day, there's a certain type of story I want to write and it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. C'est la vie! (Maybe I will write something more "normal" in the future, but not in this series.) Anyway, sorry for the overly long reply. But I thank you for your comments and criticisms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well written story dear

Hello from Greece! well written story dear. Fantasy and sex role playing is great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I want to be her

Please, please i need a doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
does this poor girl ever get out of the hospital at all??

This girl just can’t catch a break no matter what she does first she gets impregnated by the judge and then taken to the hospital for an examination to see if she is pregnant and that’s where all her troubles start. Murphy’s law must really be out to get her.

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 3 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous 09/16/20

Thanks for your comment. But I don't think you've been reading the chapters in chronological order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous