Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Honor, might I suggest that my client would be better off seeking the help of a therapist, in order to get her ravenous libido under control?" Mr. Kholod suggested. "When someone is an alcoholic or a drug addict, we simply don't just send them to prison for having an illness. We send them to rehab therapy to help them with their problem. My client is clearly a sex addict in desperate need of therapy. Putting her in the pillory and flogging her won't do anyone any good."

"Hm," said Judge Thorsky thoughtfully. "You do make and interesting point." The judge circled the head of Olivia's clit with his finger, making her shudder. "What do you think, Miss Williams, are you a sex addict?"

"I ... I ... I don't know," she panted. "Back in America ... no one ... usually ... touched me ... like this ... AH!" she gasped as Judge Thorsky slid three of his large fingers into her wet hole and pumped them in and out.

"Careful, Your Honor," warned Officer Amelin, "She's a squirter."

"Yeah," added Officer Letov, "Just ask Lieutenant Petrov." The men in the room all broke out in laughter.

"I'm aware," replied Judge Thorsky with a grin. "I saw the video you filmed last night."

"Your Honor," Mr. Fukin piped up. "To get back to the matter at hand, even if Miss Williams is a sex addict ..."

"And I think it's pretty clear that it is," interrupted the judge. He rubbed Olivia's Gspot even more vigorously, causing her to grunt. The men in the room all smirked.

Mr. Fukin continued, "Even if the defendant is a sex addict who needs therapy, that doesn't take away from the fact that she committed a crime. If an alcoholic is intoxicated and decides to get behind the wheel of a car, they still get punished for breaking the law. Having an addiction is no excuse. Yes, the alcoholic needs rehab therapy. But the alcoholic also needs to be taught a lesson by being punished for drinking and driving."

Judge Thorsky went went back to rubbing Olivia's clit. She began pushing her pelvis forward in order to increase the pressure between his fingers and her sensitive nub. "Oh my," the judge said, looking at the randy American teen. Olivia was deeply humiliated, but she simply could not stop herself. Then Judge Thorsky turned his attention back to the prosecutor. "You make some valid points, Mr. Fukin. Please continue."

"I believe we're all in agreement that the defendant is in desperate need of therapy for sex addiction." The men all looked at the panting, amorous teen and nodded their heads. "But she still made the choice last night to walk through the streets of our conservative city wearing an outfit so scandalous, not even the dirtiest of whores would be caught dead wearing such sluttish rags."

"Ooooh!" Olivia gasped. She began aggressively thrusting her pelvis forward, rubbing her vulva against Judge Thorsky's thick strong fingers. The judge looked up at her in astonishment. Never in his life had he seen a woman behave in such a way.

"Send her to sex therapy if you want. She clearly needs it," Mr. Fukin said, looking at Olivia in disgust. "But she still needs to be punished for her crime. Sex addiction is no excuse for public nudity!"

Judge Thorsky pulled his hand away from Olivia's throbbing cunt and rested it in his lap. Olivia opened her eyes and looked down with an expression of both surprise and disappointment. The judge looked up and smirked at her.

Then, without thinking it through, Olivia brought her vulva to the padded arm of Judge Thorsky's chair and began rocking her pelvis back and forth. "Ah!" she exclaimed as she rubbed her clitoris against the leather. Judge Thorsky's fingers had gotten her so worked up, she was desperate for relief. The men all gasped in shock as the young American girl humped the arm of the judge's chair. "Oh god!" she cried as she thrust her hips, "I need to cum. Oh! I really need to cum!"

Suddenly Judge Thorsky reached up and grabbed the lusty American girl around her waist. He pulled her face down over his lap. Holding her in place with his left hand, he pulled back his right. He struck her right on her plump right cheek with a hard slap.

"Ow!" Olivia squealed.

He then wound up again and slapped her left cheek, causing her to squeal again. He aimed his next smack directly in the center of her ass causing both cheeks to jiggle at the same time.

"Ouch!" she cried. "Please stop!"

But Judge Thorsky did not stop. He aimed the next spank right where her buttocks met her upper thigh. "How dare you conduct yourself in such an inappropriate manner while you are in my chambers," he bellowed. "Don't you know that when you stand in front of a judge in a court of law, you're expected to show respect," he reprimanded her.

He then began alternating between spanking her left and right globes, causing her bottom to become quite red.

When Judge Thorsky was satisfied that he had spanked every single inch of her ample backside, he commanded her to stand up and walk back around to the front of his desk.

Olivia, was ready ready to bust out crying. She slid off Judge Thorsky's lap and stood on shaky legs. She slowly limped around to the front of his desk. She turned to face him, but looked down at the ground, terrified to look him in the face.

"That is one sore and angry looking rump," commented Officer Letov. Officer Amelin and Mr. Fukin sniggered.

Mr. Kholod looked over at his trembling, sniffling client and sighed in disappointment. What a mess. They did not pay him enough to deal with this sort of nonsense, he thought to himself.

"Well," said Judge Thorsky, "I certainly wasn't expecting that. I think we'll definitely have to look into getting you some sort of sex addiction therapy. Either here in Vulmonia. Or near where you live when you go back home to America. Do you have anything to say for yourself Miss Williams?"

"I'm sorry, Your Honor," Olivia sobbed. "I couldn't help it. The way you touched me ... down there ... got me too excited. I really needed to ... finish," she sniveled.

"Well, I'm the one who's in charge here," the judge declared. "I'll be the one to decide if you can finish." Then he said, "I needed to feel if you were aroused or not. So I could determine if you being here in that whore-ish outfit was making you feel ashamed and punished, like your lawyer suggested. However, it only seems to have made you feel even more aroused."

Then Judge Thorsky looked over at Officer Letov. "Take off her cuffs," he ordered. The officer complied. Olivia rubbed the red skin around her wrists. Then the judge said to Olivia, "Take off that ridiculous outfit."

"What?" Olivia said, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Take off those obscene garments."

She stood there frozen, staring at him.

"Go on! Everyone has already seen what you've got. I don't see what difference it makes to you. Now take them off!" he commanded in a loud booming voice.

Olivia looked up at her lawyer. "Do it!" Mr. Kholod urgently whispered.

Olivia pulled the T-shirt off over her head and handed it to her lawyer. Then she removed the spandex shorts passing them, as well, to Mr. Kholod.

"Stand up straight and put your hands on the back of your head," Judge Thorsky barked. Olivia felt faint. Her breathing became quick and shallow. But she complied with the judge's orders. Judge Thorsky instructed Mr. Fukin and Mr. Kholod to take a seat.

Olivia stood in the center of the room in front of the judge's desk completely nude and alone. Due to the posture the judge had ordered her to assume, her breasts were lifted and stuck out in front. Her round posterior curved out enticingly from the small of her back.

Judge Thorsky sat back in his leather chair enjoying the front view while the two officers and two lawyers ogled the teen girl from the back.

"You're definitely not fat," observed Judge Thorsky. "Most Americans are fat." Olivia was annoyed by his comment but said nothing. "But you are ... what's the word? ... soft," he continued. "How often do you exercise?"

Olivia was not sure how to answer. While she certainly was not sedentary, she also was not an athlete. Because she spent so much of her time back home studying, she rarely worked out. But due to her youth and the fact that she did not overeat, she never really worried about her weight. While it was true that she was buxom, she had a smallish waist relative to her bust and hips. She had attractive curves, but lacked muscle tone.

"I ... uh ... um ... I like to go walking," she replied quietly. "Sometimes I ride a bike."

"But you don't really exercise, do you?" Judge Thorsky said, eyeing her soft belly. He rose from his seat, walked over to where Olivia stood, and circled the naked girl, intently studying her body. "Typical lazy American," he said shaking his head in disapproval.

He cupped her left buttocks and squeezed. "You might want to try riding your bicycle a little more often," he said, feeling the soft flesh. Olivia cringed in embarrassment.

He walked around to her front and placed a hand on her tummy. "It wouldn't kill you to do a few situps." She could hear the two police men sitting behind her snickering.

He then cupped her tits. "One of the benefits of having more body fat is that it certainly makes these bigger." He let go of her boobs and smiled as he watched them bounce back down.

Judge Thorsky walked back behind his desk and sat back down. "Here in Vulmonia, we make physical fitness a priority. The average Vulmonian citizen is much more athletic than your typical American couch potato," he lectured. "Every summer, here in Nulmara, we have our annual sports festival. Local athletes come out and compete in a variety of events. However, one of our most popular events is open to all citizens, even if they are not athletes. It's the annual obstacle course. People of all ages, male and female, all take a turn running the course. Because of our nation's high overall level of fitness, the average Vulmonian can complete to course in an impressive amount of time." Then Judge Thorsky turned to the computer on his desk and began typing on the keyboard.

Olivia was completely baffled and confused. What on earth did the fitness level of the Vulmonian people have anything to do with her "crime" of public nudity? Was the judge senile? She turned around and looked at her lawyer with bewilderment. Mr. Kholod gave her an angry look and gestured for her to turn back around.

Judge Thorsky looked up from his computer and said, "According to Nulmara City records, this past sports festival, the average Vulmonian who ran the obstacle course completed it in under three minutes and forty-one seconds."

Olivia still could not figure out what that had to do with her criminal case and sentence.

"Here in Vulmonia, you Americans do not have the best of reputations. You're known for being loud, obnoxious, entitled and disrespectful. You clearly don't know how to follow the rules. And you're obviously oversexed. On top of all of that, you Americans are also known for being fat and lazy. Here's what I propose, " he said with a sly grin. "Because the sports festival only finished a few days ago, all of the equipment for the obstacle course is still set up."

Olivia did not like where this was going.

The judge continued, "Later this afternoon, you will be escorted, by Officers Letov and Amelin, to the grounds where the sports festival was held. You will run the obstacle course. If you can complete the course in under three minutes and forty-one seconds - and prove to everyone that you are not a fat lazy American - you will be free to go."

All of the men in the room began to murmur excitedly to one another in Vulmonian.

"However," the judge said sternly, "If you fail to complete the course in the required time, I will not only impose the sentence Mr. Fukin is demanding, I will also require you to complete the sentence suggested by Mr. Kholod. So, to be clear, if you cannot complete the obstacle course in under three minutes and forty-one seconds, you will be required to spend one day in the pillory, you will be flogged, and you will have to complete three days of community service. Is that clear?"

Olivia stood with her mouth hanging open in stunned silence. She had never heard of such a thing. How on earth was this legal? She once again turned to look at Mr. Kholod. He sort of shrugged and nodded. Olivia turned and looked back at the judge.

"Do you understand?" he asked, looking at her as if she was a simpleton.

"I ... I understand," she quietly replied.

"Now then," said Judge Thorsky, "We certainly cannot have you running the obstacle course in those slut-ish clothes. I am going to get my assistant to go to a sports supply store to buy you some proper athletic wear."

Olivia sighed in relief. "Thank you!" she exclaimed. She could not wait to wear normal clothes again.

"All of you will return to my chambers in half an hour. Miss Williams will change into her new sports attire and then she will be escorted to the sports festival grounds to run the obstacle course. You're all dismissed for now."

Officer Letov placed the handcuffs around Olivia's wrists and Officer Amelin put the leash back on her nipples. They led her out of the judge's chambers, down the hallway. They were followed by the two lawyers. Officer Amelin instructed her to take a seat on a bench just outside of the courtroom. But due to the spanking the judge had given her, she found it difficult to sit still on her sore derriere.

"How difficult is the obstaclel course?" she asked, looking up at Mr. Kholod.

"It's not too difficult ... for someone who's in shape," he said, giving her a worried look.

"While you definitely have the type of 'shape' most men find desirable," Mr. Fukin, "Your big tits and ass aren't going to help you this time."

Olivia looked down nervously. She knew she was not fat or lazy. But the simple fact of the matter was that she was not an athlete. She was not a terribly fast runner and she did not have much in way of upper body strength. She desperately hoped that the judge had been exaggerating about the fitness and athleticism of the Vulmonian people.

Soon they were called back into Judge Thorsky's chambers. Olivia's wrists were uncuffed and her nipples unclamped. The judge sat behind his desk holding a shopping bag with Vulmonian lettering printed on it. Olivia could not wait to be given her new clothes so she could finally cover up. She was sick and tired of being naked and exposed all of the time.

"I sent my assistant shopping and told her to pick up athletic wear suitable for an American girl. I think you'll agree, by assistant got you something quite appropriate."

The judge handed the shopping bag over to Olivia. As she grasped it, it felt a little lighter than she had expected. She opened the top of the bag and dug through the tissue paper. She had to dig to almost the bottom of the bag. Finally she saw some fabric. She clasped it between her fingers and pulled it out of the bag.

As she pulled it out, she almost could not believe what she was seeing. It was a bikini. And not just any bikini. It was an extremely skimpy string bikini. The top of the swimsuit was composed of two tiny triangles of fabric, barely big enough to cover her nipples. The bottoms, of course, were a thong.

The men in the room began laughing uncontrollably when they saw what Olivia had pulled out of the shopping bag.

"I can't wear this!" she wailed. "Are you crazy!"

"What are you talking about," Judge Thorsky snapped. "It's certainly better than what you were wearing earlier. This at least covers your tits and cunt!"

"I can't run an obstacle course wearing a thong bikini!" she exclaimed.

Mr. Kholod tried to reason with his client. "Olivia, just put it on and run the obstacle course. If you can complete it in time, you can put this whole mess behind you and move on with your life. It's just one time only. Do it and get it over and done with." Olivia looked at him, not sure of what to do. "And look," her lawyer said in a more cheerful tone, "It's an American bikini!"

"What?" Olivia said. She looked down at the scraps of fabric in her hands. The thong bottoms and the left triangle of the bikini top had white and red stripes printed on them. The top right triangle was blue with white stares.

"An American bikini for an American girl," Judge Thorsky declared proudly.

"I will never wear this!" Olivia screamed defiantly.

"Well then," growled the judge, "Perhaps you would prefer to run the obstacle course naked."

A few minutes later, Olivia was being escorted out the front doors of the courthouse wearing her skimpy star spangled thong bikini. The officers forced her to march at a swift pace. Her large tits wobbled with each step. The fabric of the swimsuit was so thin, the shape of her erect nipples poked through the the triangles on the top. Below the waist, if one were to look closely, the outline of her vaginal cleft was visible.

As they stepped out onto the stairs of the courthouse, it was clear that the crowd outside had doubled in size. Clearly this was one of the most exciting events that had taken place in Nulmara in quite some time.

Instead of walking her directly down the stairs, Officers Amelin and Letov instructed Olivia to remain standing where she was on the top step. Officer Amelin shouted at the crowd in Vulmonian to quiet down. He then began to make some sort of an announcement.

Officer Letov turned to Olivia and said, "He's just telling them about the judge's decision. He's letting them know about the obstacle course and inviting everyone to come watch you."

Olivia began shaking. She was worried she might faint.

After Officer Amelin finished making his announcement, he and Officer Letov marched Olivia down the steps, yelling at everyone to stay back. Reporters snapped photos and yelled questions at her. There now appeared to be three local news cameramen filming her. "You're going to be famous," Officer Amerlin joked. The two policemen laughed.

As they marched her around the courthouse towards the parking lot, Olivia assumed they would once again take the police cruiser. "There's been a change in plans," Officer Letov informed her. "We're taking the truck instead." And they walked her toward a small pick up truck with the Nulmara City Police Department crest painted on the door.

But instead of guiding Olivia to the door on the passenger side, they instead walked her towards the back. Officer Amelin let down the tailgate and jumped up into the bed of the truck. He stretched his hand out towards Olivia.

"I have to get in the back?" she said in disbelief.

"Hurry up!" Officer Amelin barked. Olivia took his hand and he began to pull her up as Officer Letov gripped her plump buttocks and pushed. Officer Amelin pointed to a wooden crate sitting in the bed of the truck and instructed her to have a seat. Olivia hesitantly sat down and Officer Letov cuffed her hands behind her back.

Then the two policemen jumped down out of the bed of the truck and closed the tailgate. "This way everyone out on the street can see you as we drive to the obstacle course," Officer Amelin explained. Then the two officers got into the front of the truck. Officer Letov revved the engine and peeled out of the courthouse parking lot. Olivia almost fell off of the wooden crate. And with her hands cuffed behind her back, she had no way to steady herself.

The truck pulled out onto a main street and they headed toward their destination. People out walking down the sidewalks looked up and stared at the American girl in the string bikini in the back of the truck. Her breasts vulgarly bounced. It seemed as though Officer Letov was deliberately driving over every bump and pothole they came across in the road.

As they approached an intersection, the light turned red and the truck slowed to a stop. A moment later a delivery truck pulled up next to them on the right. The driver of the delivery truck looked out his window in Olivia's direction. When he saw the nearly naked American girl, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. He rolled down his window and began shouting at Olivia in Vulmonian. Olivia looked away in embarrassment and hoped he would soon lose interest. However, he just continued yelling at her and then began making obscene gestures.