Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 15

Story Info
Olivia's punishment is finished for the day.
8.4k words
4.51
38.3k
20

Part 15 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too bad you couldn't quite complete the obstacle course," said Mr. Yavlov with disingenuous sympathy.

Olivia ground her teeth and clenched her fists in anger as she looked up at the medical student.

"I was in the bleachers watching you run the course," Mr. Vlangar said as he looked down at her with a knowing smile. "You were so close! If only you had landed on the platform just a couple of centimeters further."

Olivia released an irate exhale as she tried not to lose her temper.

"Yeah, or if you hadn't leaned back," grinned Mr. Yavlov, "you wouldn't have fallen into the mud pit. And then you wouldn't be here now."

Olivia wanted to scream in frustration.

Officer Amelin barked at the boys in Vulmonian to hurry up. They strode behind the pillory and wasted no time groping and fondling Olivia's ass, tits and crotch.

"No need to be all professional this time!" Mr. Vlangar chirped as he twisted one of Olivia's nipples. She yelped in pain.

"Still as wet as ever!" Mr. Yavlov chimed in as he thrust two fingers into her moist twat.

***********************************************

About half an hour later, it was almost eight o'clock. The town square, and the adjacent sidewalks and roads, were absolutely packed with curious spectators. There were Nulmara locals as well as other Vulmonians from neighboring towns who had traveled to the capital to watch the "immodest" American girl receive her punishment.

The last two men in line climbed up the stairs and paid the required five Vulmonian ruettes. Olivia was so ready for her ordeal to be over, she did not even bother to look at them.

Instead, she looked out into the overly crowded town square and shuddered in horror. What was wrong with people? Watching a nude young American girl get molested and then paddled. Was this what passed for entertainment in Vulmonia?

As the two men were taking their turn feeling Olivia's most intimate body parts, Lieutenant Petrov ascended the steps up to the platform. He was a tall man with broad shoulders. And even though he was in his late fifties, he was still in incredibly good shape for his age. He obviously worked out and it was clear he had significant upper body strength.

Olivia's face paled and her stomach did a somersault when she looked at the wooden paddle gripped tightly in his right hand. He stalked over, stood in front of her and looked down. Terrified, Olivia reluctantly raised her gaze. As she took in the sight of the strapping older man, she almost forget that she was still being fondled by the two men behind the pillory.

"Good evening, Miss Williams," the lieutenant curtly greeted her.

"Good ev... Oh!" she squealed as she felt an invading digit penetrate her back passage.

"Still having trouble controlling yourself, I see," he shook his head in disapproval.

"I ... I can't ... help ... it," she grunted as two other fingers began pumping in and out of her vagina. "This isn't ... Oh! ... my choice."

"Being confined in the pillory naked doesn't really seem to be much of a punishment for you," Lieutenant Petrov said with a cynically raised eyebrow.

"It ... it ... is," Olivia shivered. The fingers that had been in her cunt, withdrew and began lightly rubbing her clitoris. "It's ... it's ... torture ... Aaaaah!" she gasped.

"Torture. Sure. It looks like you're not enjoying it at all," he scoffed sarcastically.

The finger on her tingling nub stroked up and down the shaft. Then it began circling the head. "Uuuuuh ... Oooooh!" she moaned.

"Thank god I'm here to administer your paddling. Otherwise today would have been no punishment for you at all!" he declared.

"But ... but ... but ... I ... hate ... this ... uh!" she panted.

"Don't insult my intelligence by lying to my face!" spat the lieutenant. "I can see with my own eyes that you're about to climax." Then, in Vulmonian, he barked an order at the two men behind the pillory.

All of a sudden, the stroking stopped and the hands withdrew away from Olivia's body. She sighed in disappointment.

Lieutenant Petrov looked down at her in disgust. "I think it'd be best we got on with your paddling. Before you derive any more sluttish pleasure from this situation." He waved the wooden paddle in front of her face and then walked behind the pillory.

Olivia's heart was thumping in her chest. Her palms were sweating profusely. And her breathing was so quick and shallow, she feared she might hyperventilate.

The two men who had just been feeling her up walked out from behind the pillory and headed toward the stairs. Before walking down the steps, they turned to looked at the petrified American girl. One of them looked her in the face - right in the eye. She could not believe what she was seeing. She had not noticed him earlier when he had first walked onto the platform.

It was Timor, the bartender. The one who had helped orchestrate her gang rape at the seedy dive bar. He had provided the ropes that Sergov and Gregus had used to tie her down to the pool table. He had provided the lubricant that the custodians had used to sodomize her. He had raped her mouth. He had poured vodka all over her sore swollen pussy. And he was the one who had come up with the idea to cut holes in her clothes. Had it not been for him, she would not be in the trouble she was in now - convicted of public nudity.

Olivia let out an almost inhuman sound. "YOU!!" she shrieked. "You raped me! And you let the other men rape me at your bar!" She was hysterical. She struggled and twisted and turned. Tears ran down her face as she cried, "You're the one who should be punished - not me! You're the one who first cut up my clothes! They arrested me for that. It's your fault I'm here!" she screamed.

"Enough!" shouted Lieutenant. "You will be quiet at once!"

"Olivia," he lawyer warned, "Stop talking."

Timor, hardly understanding any English, just shrugged his shoulders and smirked at Olivia. Officer Letov said something, which sounded like an order, in Vulmonian. The bald bartender and his companion turned around and descended the stairs.

"What did we tell you earlier about lying to the police and making false rape allegations!" Lieutenant Petrov reprimanded Olivia. "Do you want to be rearrested and go back to court on new charges?"

"No," Olivia rasped as she tried to catch her breath. "But I'm not lying!" she exclaimed. "He raped me and cut holes in my shirt!"

"Olivia," her attorney hissed, "Shut up!"

"We've already been through this," the lieutenant shouted in anger and frustration. "You have not a single shred of evidence of being assaulted. During your rape examination, the only thing we were able to prove is that you're a sex addict! You sprayed that 'evidence' all over the front of my uniform."

Olivia's face burned in humiliation as she recalled being examined by the lieutenant. With her legs spread wide open in the gynecological stirrups, Lieutenant Petrov had used one hand to stroke her Gspot and the other to lightly spank her engorged clitoris. It had been more stimulation than her body could handle. Not only did the senior police officer bring Olivia to orgasm. She had ejaculted, squirting her feminine fluids all over the intimidating lieutenant.

"I don't want to hear anymore about this supposed 'rape' or these alleged 'attackers.' If you do not stop making false assault claims, you'll find yourself back in front of the judge so fast, it'll make your head spin!" Lieutenant Petrov thundered.

"I promise," asserted Mr. Kholod, "My client will remain quiet. Won't you?" he growled, turning to look as the nude teen.

Olivia sobbed miserably. By saying nothing, she was letting her attackers get away with rape. Gang rape. But if she spoke up, the authorities were going to charge her with making 'false' allegations. She was totally conflicted. She was at once torn between her rage towards her rapists and her fear of receiving a harsher sentence. The only thing she could think to do was get through the rest of her punishment. After her paddling and three days of community service, she would leave Vulmonia, never to return. It was the only thing she had to cling to at the moment.

Lieutenant Petrov walked up to the microphone that had been set up on the platform. He turned it on and made and announcement in his native tongue.

"He's saying that your time in the pillory is now complete," translated her public defender. "He says that for your crime of public nudity, you will now be paddled."

The crowd below erupted into excited cheers and enthusiastic applause. Olivia's stomach flip-flopped.

Lieutenant Petrov continued his announcement. "He says that your paddling will consist of ten strikes across the buttocks. Five on each cheek, alternating left and right," Mr. Kholod told her.

Some members of the audience began to jeer and boo. "Some people think you deserve a harsher paddling," her lawyer informed her. Olivia could feel her heart palpitating.

"Please!" Olivia pleaded. "Please don't do this!" She searched for any sign or trace of sympathy in the strict lieutenant's face.

His eyes narrowed. "Don't be ridiculous," Lieutenant Petrov snapped. "I have a job to do."

"Oh god!" Olivia sobbed as the lieutenant walked with long confident strides behind the pillory. She was not sure it she would be able to bare what was to come.

Lieutenant Petrov stood directly behind Olivia and gazed down at her bare voluptuous rump. Loosely holding the paddle in his left hand, he ran he ran his right hand over her soft left buttock. He enjoyed the feeling of the smooth young skin against the palm of his hand. He squeezed the supple flesh and smiled to himself about what was about to happen. He then caressed her right cheek, taking note of how she subtly exhaled and shuddered.

"This is a punishment, not foreplay. I guess we'd best get on with it," the lieutenant sternly stated.

"Ooooh!" Olivia incoherently wailed as tears spilled from her eyes.

The lieutenant transferred the paddle to his right hand and gripped it firmly. Standing just a few feet from Olivia's nude posterior, he took a deep breath and wound up.

The crowd down below was silent. Mr. Kholod, Officer Amelin and Officer Letov all leaned forward, watching the scene in front of them with rapt attention. Olivia held her breath as she clenched her fists and squeezed her eyes shut. He heart was beating at a frighteningly rapid pace.

Putting all of his weight behind the blow, Lieutenant Petrov swung the paddle forward and struck Olivia on her right ass cheek with a loud CRACK! The crowd below broke out into ecstatic cheers.

Olivia shrieked in pain. The stinging blow was even worse than she had imagined. She began to pant so quickly, she did not think she would be able to catch her breath. "Aaaaah!" she cried out as the right side of her backside throbbed with fiery pain.

Before she had a chance to recover her breath, Lieutenant Petrov wound up again and struck her left fleshy globe. "Uuuuh!" she grunted in agony.

The lieutenant watched as Olivia's pale skin quickly began to turn bright red. The corners of his mouth turned up into a satisfied smile as he once again delivered a powerful blow to the right cheek. The crimson flesh jiggled as he wound up to strike the left side.

"Nooooo!" Olivia groaned as the fourth thwack landed on her left buttock.

The crowd below began shouting out the number of blows as Lieutenant Petrov continued to paddle Olivia's bottom. Before long he had completed the required ten smacks - five on each side. Olivia felt as though her derriere was on fire. Due to her uncontrollable sobs, she could hardly breath.

As the lieutenant let his right arm drop down - the wooden paddle hanging at his side - a few people in the crowd shouted out for him to continue. However, he shook his head and approached the microphone. He made an authoritative sounding statement in Vulmonian.

"He's telling them that the pillory and padding punishments have been completed," translated Mr. Kholod. "He says that you still need to serve three days of community service. But your punishment is finished for today."

Lieutenant Petrov then took a step back from the microphone. He swung the paddle high up into the air and brought it back down in a theatrical swoosh in front of his body as he took a bow. The audience below broke into thunderous applause.

As Olivia quietly cried to herself, she could not comprehend how normal people could possibly find this sort of thing acceptable, let alone entertaining. How on earth was beating a defenseless girl worthy of applause?

Lieutenant Petrov walked back behind the pillory to evaluate his handy work. Once again he ran his hand over each nubile globe. "No blisters or broken skin," he observed with a hint of disappointment. "But you'll definitely start to see bruising by tomorrow." Olivia winced as he excruciatingly squeezed her right cheek.

"Alright then, I think my work is done here," the lieutenant announced as he straightened the front of his uniform jacket. He walked over to the policemen and shook their hands. They congratulated him on a job well done. The senior officer then shook hands with Mr. Kholod. They exchanged a few words in their native tongue.

Then Mr. Kholod said in English, "Thank you for not being too hard on my client." Olivia silently seethed in disgust. She wondered how bad it would have been if he had been "hard on" her.

Then Lieutenant Petrov stood in front of Olivia and looked down at the crying girl; her face red and streaked with tears. "Well young lady, I hope you've learned your lesson."

Olivia ground her teeth in rage but remained silent and simply nodded her head.

"I trust you'll be diligent about completing your community service."

Olivia nodded again, trying to keep her face neutral so he would not see her anger.

"Good," he said satisfied as he patted her on the head. Then he turned around, walked down the steps and made his way through the crowd back toward his police cruiser.

"Well, let's get you back to the courthouse to see what Judge Thorsky and that American diplomat want to discuss," said Mr. Kholod.

Officers Letov and Amelin unlocked the metal latches on either side of the pillory. They grabbed the top wooden board, lifted it up and set it down on the floor of the platform.

For the first time in over twelve hours, Olivia was actually able to stand up straight. Her entire body was extremely stiff and her back ached. The skin around her neck and wrists was red and sore.

Because she was so stiff, Olivia, without thinking, placed her hands on the small of her back and thrust her chest out in order to stretch out her spine. The crowd down below burst into laughter. Olivia immediately blushed, realizing what she must look like - completely naked with a shaved vulva, standing on a platform in the middle of a crowded town square, lewdly jutting her tits out for all to see, making no effort to cover her private body parts. She quickly hunched her shoulders and used her hands to cover her breasts and pelvic area.

The two officers laughed along with the crowd and even Mr. Kholod could not help but smirk. "Okay," her attorney said chuckling. "You've had an extremely long day. Let's get you over to the judge's chambers."

Officer Letov ordered her to put her hands behind her back so he could handcuff her. Officer Amelin clamped her nipples with the leash and they led her down the stairs.

As they descended into the throng down below, the lawyer, two policemen and their young charge found themselves surrounded. Officers Amelin and Letov shouted at the crowd to stay back. Olivia was worried that one of the spectators might run forward and try to touch her or even hurt her. She feared for her own safety so much, she was shaking.

Officer Amenlin, gripping the end of the nipple leash, proceeded the quartet. He forcefully shoved people out of the way. Officer Letov took up the rear, making sure no one would hurt Olivia from behind. And Mr. Kholod walked directly beside his client on her left, trying to keeping the grabbing, groping hands away from the young girl.

However, try as they might, a few members of the crowd did manage to get in a rub, pinch, tweak or squeeze here and there. Olivia held her breath as they slowly made their way through the overly excited lecherous mob toward the squad car.

Officer Letov opened the back right door. Officer Amelin removed the leash and they ushered her into the vehicle. "I'll meet you at the courthouse," he public defender informed her as her turned around and headed off to his own car.

Because Olivia's rear had been so badly abused, it was absolute agony for her to sit directly on it. She had no choice but to lie on her side across the back seat of the police cruiser. The two officers chortled at the awkwardness of her pose. "Don't expect to be sitting normally for at least the next week," Officer Amelin sniggered.

Officer Amelin got in on the front passenger side and Officer Letov slid in behind the wheel. As they drove to the courthouse, Olivia wondered nervously to herself what sort of "arrangement" the judge, the diplomat and Luke had come up with.

*************************************************

Officer Letov pulled into the parking lot of the courthouse. Officer Amelin grabbed Olivia by her upper right arm and pulled her out of the back seat. He reattached the nipple leash. He gave the end of the chain a sharp tug as the two policemen began to escort her around to the front of the building. Luckily for Olivia, no one was hanging around the steps to the main entrance, so she did not need to worry about further unwanted touching.

They entered the courthouse. It was quiet due to it being almost nine in the evening. But the halls were not completely deserted. A few young law clerks walking by widened their eyes and did double takes as they watched the nude American girl being marched toward Judge Thorsky's chambers.

Officer Amelin knocked on the thick, wooden double doors. The commanding voice of Judge Thorsky gave the order in Vulmonian to enter. Officer Amelin pushed on the heavy door and led Olivia inside by her teats.

Judge Thorsky was seated behind his desk, of course, in the overstuffed leather chair. The same chair Olivia had rubbed her pussy on before the judge had pulled her across his lap and spanked her.

Mr. Davis of the American embassy and Luke were seated on a couch off to the right. Dr. Miloza was seated in a chair over to the left. The judge instructed Mr. Kholod to sit in a chair next to the doctor. He ordered Olivia to stand at attention directly in front of his desk. Officer Amelin unclamped the leash and Olivia timidly stood before the judge. The two policemen stood a few feet directly behind her.

"Miss Williams," Judge Thorsky began, clearing his throat. "I understand that today has been a difficult day for you. But I trust you were treated fairly." He paused, seeming to expect a reply.

Olivia was not sure what to say. Nothing about her experience with the Vulmonian legal system had been fair. But she did not want to rouse the ire of the judge. "Yes, Your Honor," she responded, trying not to sound too insincere.

"Good," Judge Thorsky said sounding satisfied with her answer. "Now here in Vulmonia, we value safety above all else. That's why I invited Dr. Miloza here, so that he could examine you for injuries."

Olivia anxiously looked over at the tall lanky physician. She already had firsthand experience of being "examined" by Dr. Miloza. She was not looking forward to a repeat performance. The doctor stood up from his chair and walked over to Olivia. He placed a firm hand on her left shoulder and instructed her to bend forward.

"I really don't think this is necessary," she said, looking at the doctor with pleading eyes.