Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Pounding. Luke. Luke Pounding. What kind of a name was that anyway? Olivia's mind flashed back to the first time she had met him in the town square when he had obviously been hitting on her. More than old enough to be her father, he had looked her up and down and offered her his business card. He had clearly been hoping for a date or some sort of an amorous rendezvous.

And when she had been naked and restrained in the pillory, he had given her hope that he might be able to help her by contacting the American embassy. Just when she had started to think that he might actually be a decent human being, he turned around and paid five Vulmonian ruettes so that he could fondle and violate her.

With white hot rage flaming in her eyes, she looked over at the broad shouldered American man and spat out, "Thank you Mr. Pounding."

"The pleasure's all mine," he grinned back at her.

Was it too late to back out? Maybe she would be better off back in her holding cell at Nulmara City Police Station. Who knew what Luke might try to do her once he got her alone in his hotel room. But before she could change her mind, Luke stood up, grabbed her by her upper left arm, and began guiding her toward the door. Officers Amelin and Letov followed closely behind.

"I'll see you back here bright and early tomorrow morning," Judge Thorsky told her. "At that time, I will assign you to your first day of community service. Get plenty of sleep tonight. You're going to need it. I'm really going to put you to work tomorrow."

Olivia's got a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. Somehow she did not think Judge Thorsky's idea of community service would be something as simple or easy as picking up trash from the side of the rode. If he did assign her to something as predictable as picking up litter, he would probably make her do it naked or in another thong bikini no doubt. Why on earth did Judge Thorsky always ramble on so much about conservative Vulmonian values and the importance of dressing modestly? It was obviously clear that the judge preferred to keep Olivia nude or as scantily clad as possible. Olivia did not know that much about psychology. But she got the feeling that there was a fair amount of projection going on anytime the judge, the police, or one of the doctors accused her of being an oversexed nymphomaniac.

Olivia, Luke and the two policemen exited the courthouse through the back entrance, which led directly into the parking lot. Officer Letov unlocked and opened the the door to the backseat of the squad car. He instructed Olivia to get in and Luke slid in after her. She gasped as her red and raw rear end made contact with the seat. Even though she was now wearing shorts, it was still painful to sit. The two officers got into the front. Officer Letov began driving toward Nulmara International Hotel.

Sitting in the backseat to the right, Olivia hunched her shoulders, trying to make herself look as small as possible.

Luke looked over at her and smiled. "That top really does look great on you," he said in a low soothing voice.

"Thank you, Mr. Pounding," she formally replied.

Luke chuckled. "'Mr. Pounding.' There's no need to be so official," he said, amused.

"Oh?" Olivia raised her eyebrows.

"'Sir' is fine," he replied.

Olivia searched his face for a moment to see if he was joking. Though he was smiling, there was no indication that he was being facetious about being addressed as 'Sir.'

"Yes ... Sir," Olivia reluctantly murmured.

"Mmmmm," Luke made a noise that was somewhere between a purr and a growl. "'Yes, Sir.' I like the sound of that," he said, reaching across and running the fingers of his right hand through her hair.

Wanting to change the subject and clear something up, Olivia inquired, "May I ask a question?"

"'Sir,'" he corrected her.

"What?"

"'May I ask a question ... SIR?'" Luke said a little more sternly.

"Oh, sorry ... Sir. Um ... May I please ask a question, Sir." Olivia inwardly groaned at the deferential tone she was now forced to take toward this man that she nether trusted nor liked.

"Sure, Olivia," he chirped. "What would you like to ask me?"

"Well, Sir, I was just wondering, what are the sleeping arrangements going to be in your hotel suite?" she asked with some degree of trepidation.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I just want to know, how many beds are there?" she inquired and then quickly added, "Sir."

"Just one bed," Luke laughed. "It's a king size with Egyptian cotton sheets. It's very nice, I can assure you."

"Oh," Olivia said quietly. "Well, is there a couch or something that I could sleep on, Sir?"

"Why on earth would you want to sleep on the couch? There's more than enough room for the two of us in the bed," he reasoned.

Olivia could hear Officers Amelin and Letov up in the front seat, laughing at her predicament.

"Um, well Sir, it's just that we don't really know each other all that well and maybe it'd be more comfortable for both of us if I slept on the couch."

"Don't be ridiculous. Maybe we don't know each other terribly well yet. But I plan on changing that," he said, slipping a hand into her lap and rubbing the length of her inner thigh. Olivia immediately stiffened. "Besides, after seeing you in the pillory, I'd say I have a pretty good idea of what kind of girl you are." He slid his hand up her leg until his fingers were brushing against the crotch of her shorts. Olivia let out an audible gasp.

Suddenly the police car pulled up and parked on the side of the street. Olivia looked out the window at a large, impressive and historic looking building. "Here we are," announced Officer Letov. "Nulmara International Hotel."

Officer Amelin exited the vehicle and opened the back right door to let Olivia out followed by Luke. Then the policeman walked around to the back of the squad car and opened the trunk. He pulled out a black leather bag and handed it to Luke. "If she starts to give you any trouble," the officer told the burly American, "I think you'll find that many of the instruments in here will make her more compliant."

Olivia's breath caught in her throat.

"Thank you so much, Officer Amelin," the law professor said, accepting the black bag.

"We'll see you down in the hotel lobby first thing tomorrow morning to take you back to Judge Thorsky's chambers. Once the judge gives you your assignment for the day, we'll then escort you to where you'll be doing your community service," Officer Amelin informed Olivia. Then a sinister smile began spread across his face as he looked back and forth between the middle aged man and the young girl. "I think you're going to be in for an interesting evening," he smirked at her. "There's lots of ... interesting items in there," he gestured at the black bag that was slung over Luke's shoulder.

Olivia stared at the policeman and then at Luke, panic in her eyes.

"Well, goodnight!" Officer Amelin said as he reentered the police vehicle.

"Goodnight, Officer," Luke replied, sounding a little too upbeat for Olivia's liking.

As the squad car drove off, Luke turned to Olivia. "Come on, let's head up to my room."

Olivia desperately wanted to take off running in the other direction. It took every ounce of her will power to force herself to follow Luke into the hotel lobby. As they walked over to the elevator, she felt as though she might have an anxiety attack. Luke pushed the button on the wall next to the elevator doors.

"Don't look so scared," he gently chided her. "I offered to take care of you for the next three days because I want to help you. You're my fellow American, after all. And you seem like a nice girl." His tone was gently and soothing. "I think the way you've been treated so far has been absolutely horrendous. I'm going to do everything in my power to protect you." Maybe Olivia had misjudged Luke. Maybe he really was a nice guy who just wanted to help her.

The metal doors opened and the two Americans entered the elevator. Luke pushed the button for the sixth floor. "And I can't wait to try out some of the goodies that the officers packed for us," he said patting the black leather bag. "I think you and I are going to have a fun time tonight!" he grinned at her as the elevator doors closed.

Olivia's heart fluttered and her face turned white as a sheet as the elevator made its ascent to the sixth floor.