Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We originally arrested you for public nudity," Officer Letov pointed out. "Do you really think it's a god idea to be walking around dressed like that?" he asked, looking at her with a critical stare. "Maybe it's normal for you American girls to dress like that when you're back home. But you need to remember, you're in Vulmonia. We're much more conservative here."

Olivia glared at the two policemen. They both knew very well that she was under Luke's custody and that Luke was the one who decided how she should dress. Never in a million years would she ever choose to wear the outfit that she had on. But Officers Letov and Amelin never missed an opportunity to ridicule her.

On the bed, up in the hotel suite, Luke had laid out a pale peach tube top. It was cropped, so it showed off her midriff. Of course Luke had not allowed her to wear a bra, so her buxom bosom was unsupported. The fabric was mesh and everyone could see her pointed pink nipples.

Her skirt was not so short, but it was extremely sheer. Luke had allowed her to wear panties, but he had insisted on picking them out himself. And much to her horror, he had chosen a black G-string. It was not only visible - it could be clearly seen through the see-through white skirt. As Olivia stood in the middle of the hotel lobby with everyone staring at her, she wanted to run back to the elevators and back to the hotel suite. But she knew that was not an option. She just needed to grit her teeth and get through the rest of the day.

"You know the drill," said Officer Amelin as he pulled the clit leash out of his pocked. "Lift up your skirt." He crouched in front of her as Olivia lifted up the flimsy garment. The policeman stroked the gusset of her G-string, causing Olivia to sharply inhale. "You're actually wearing panties today. That's rather out of character for you, isn't it?" The two policemen began laughing as Officer Amelin pulled the crotch of her G-string to the side and took a good long look at her vulva. "I can see that Professor Pounding shaved you," he observed as he stroked her nether lips. "Judge Thorsky will be pleased," he remarked as he clamped her clit and then stood up.

"Well, let's get you to the courthouse," said Officer Letov. "I'm curious to see what the judge has planned for you today." The two law-enforcement officers exchanged knowing looks with one another as they led Olivia out to their squad car.

***********************************************************************************::

"Miss Williams, your outfit ... What on earth were you thinking when you got dressed this morning?" Judge Thorsky stared at Olivia with a furrowed brow.

"Your Honor, you know how American girls are. They love attracting attention to themselves. Especially to their bodies. Especially to certain ... parts ... of their bodies," Officer Amelin said.

"Yes ... well ... her outfit certainly does accentuate specific attributes." The stern Judge looked her up and down. "Miss Williams, you are not technically naked, so I cannot declare your outfit to be illegal. However, showing off so much of your body is frowned upon in our traditional society. And in your case, given how particularly voluptuous your body is, it is even more important that you cover up. I mean, no wonder you seem to attract so much unwanted attention."

Olivia silently seethed. It seemed that everyone in Vulmonia was determined to blame her for everything bad that had happened to her. Even things that were obviously not her fault. Judge Thorsky was the one who had placed Olivia under Luke's custody in the first place. The judge knew that Luke was the one who was choosing Olivia's clothing. And yet it seemed to bring the judge some sort of twisted pleasure to hold Olivia responsible for the sluttish attire she was currently donning.

However, Olivia knew that if she tried to rebut anything that the Judge said, she might jeopardize her release from custody later that day. Arguing with Judge Thorsky was far too hazardous. She just needed to keep her mouth shut for now.

"Your Honor, I apologize for how I am dressed this morning. I promise to wear something far less revealing tomorrow." Olivia wondered if her expression of regret came off as genuine. Could he hear the anger in her voice? She hoped not.

"Good," Judge Thorsky said. "You know, it's quite simple. If you start dressing like a proper lady, then the men around you will treat you like a proper lady." Given her recent experiences with Vulmonian men, Olivia found that hard to believe. "Now come over here and let me feel your cunt. I need to check and see if Professor Pounding shaved you."

Olivia looked at the older man with repulsion as she walked around the large desk. She stood next to the overstuffed leather chair where the judge was seated.

"Lift your skirt," he instructed. Olivia pulled up the sheer white fabric. Judge Thorsky hooked a finger into the waistband of her G-string. He pulled it away from her body, let go and watched as it snapped back against the skin on her hip. Olivia flinched. "Do all of you American girls wear panties this skimpy?" he asked.

"I don't know, Your Honor. It depends on the girl," Olivia replied, hoping her response would satisfy the judge.

"Hm," he grunted back as he used both hands to grab onto the scant undergarment on both sides of her hips. Slowly, he rolled her G-string all the way to the floor. "Open your legs," he ordered. The timid young woman stepped out of her underwear and widened her stance.

Judge Thorsky leaned forward in his chair and brought his face right up close to Olivia's groin. "It looks like Professor Pounding did a pretty good job," he observed. He brushed his fingers against Olivia's pubic mound, causing her to stiffen. "He seems to have been quite thorough," he said stroking her puffy labia. Olivia closed her eyes and tried to be quiet as she let out a long exhale.

Judge Thorsky looked up at the face of the teenage girl as he caressed her privates. The tips of his fingers grazed her clitoris. Olivia shuddered.

"Miss Williams, do you think you've learned anything during your time here in Vulmonia?" the judge pointedly asked.

Olivia opened her eyes and looked down at the older man who was manipulating her sex. "What do you mean, Your Honor?"

"Well, you were originally arrested for public nudity. And it became very clear to me, rather quickly, that you have great trouble controlling your libido. Over the last couple of days, I have been placing you in situations that require you to practice a certain amount of will power. Especially since Professor Pounding isn't allowing you to orgasm," he said as he circled the head of her clit with the tip of his forefinger. "So, what I am asking you is, do you think you are developing a better sense of self-restraint? Are you learning to rein in some of your more primal urges? Are you finding it easier to resist some of your more promiscuous tendencies?"

As Judge Thorsky continued to stroke her little love button, Olivia held her breath. He was expecting a reply. What should she say? She supposed that she should tell him that her sex drive was far less strong than it had been a few days ago. And that she finding it easier to control her body's sexual responses. But how could she claim that she was no longer ruled by her libido when the judge was fingering her clit and she was on the brink of a massive orgasm?

"Um ... I think I'm getting ... uh ... better at ... mmm ... self-control," Olivia panted, finally replying.

"Is that so?" Judge Thorsky said skeptically. He began rubbing her sensitive little nub a bit faster. "You're finding it easier to ignore certain ... feelings? You're no longer experiencing uncontrollable urges?" He lightly tapped the head of her clit.

"Yes ... Your Honor. Er ... I mean ... no ... Your Honor ... I mean ... AH!" she loudly moaned as her little pearl throbbed. Her legs began to tremble. "I ... I've ... I've learned my lesson ... Your Honor ... UH!"

"You'd better have a handle on that overactive sex drive of yours," the judge cautioned. "If I determine that you're still prone to uncontrollable promiscuity, I might just change my mind about releasing you today," he said as he pulled his hand away and leaned back in his chair.

"What?" Olivia gasped. She opened her eyes and looked down at the judge in panic. "Your Honor, what are you talking about? You have to release me after I finish my community service!"

"I don't HAVE to do anything!" Judge Thorsky snapped. He reached out and gave Olivia a stinging slap right on her pussy.

"Ow!" Olivia squealed.

"I am not going to release you back into Vulmonian society if I suspect that you will revert back to your old ways. Your old sluttish ways. We have very strict moral standards here in Vulmonia. If it becomes apparent that you cannot conduct yourself with modesty and chastity, then I will have no choice but to delay your release. It's for your own good. And for the good of the innocent people of Vulmonia. We simply cannot have a sexually aggressive nymphomaniac roaming the streets of Nulmara City. What kind of a judge would I be if I let that happen?" He shook his head. "No. I could not, in good conscious, release you if you're going to resume engaging in lewd behavior."

"I promise, Your Honor," Olivia sniveled, "I've learned my lesson. I'll never commit an indecent act ever again. Not here in Vulmonia. Not anywhere! Please, Your Honor, PLEASE let me go after I finish my community service!"

Judge Thorsky looked up at Olivia's pleading face. The desperation in her voice almost made him feel sorry for her.

"Step closer, Miss Williams," he commanded. Olivia shuffled towards the judge, still holding up her skirt. She knew not to put it down until he gave her permission. Judge Thorsky brought his fingers back to her crotch. But this time, instead of fingering her clitoris, he slid his fingers through her slippery lips. "Oh my! You are very wet down here." His tone sounded disapproving.

"But Your Honor, it's not my fault. You were touching my ... my ... my ... clitoris." She practically whispered the last word.

"Well, this is exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about," Judge Thorsky rebuked her as he slid his middle finger into her sopping snatch. Olivia's hips involuntarily jerked. "Just because I touched your clitoris, that doesn't mean you have to turn into a ravenous sex addict."

"I'm not a sex addict, Your Honor. But I haven't had an orgasm in three days and it's driving me crazy!" she whined. The judge removed his finger from her slick opening, reached behind her and spanked Olivia on the left cheek of her derriere. "OH!" she cried.

"Three days? THREE DAYS! Is that all it takes for you to lose control of yourself? Three days," he snorted. "You're making it sound like a lifetime. There's no reason why three days with no orgasms should make you lose all sense of moral decency. Three days!" he scoffed. "Cover your pussy back up and go stand in front of my desk."

Trying her best to suppress a sob, Olivia shakily pulled her G-string back up over her pelvis and hips. She quickly pulled her skirt back down. She then hurried back around to the front of the judge's desk. She faced him, but lowered her gaze. She stared down at the surface of the desk.

"You're on thin ice, Miss Williams," he said. "Watch your step."

"Yes, Your Honor," she responded, trying desperately to hold back her tears.

What if the judge decided that she was a nymphomaniac? What if he did not release her today? What if he made her remain with Luke? What if she was sent back to jail? What if he never released her? What if she was forced to live in Vulmonia indefinitely?

No, she silently chastised herself. Don't think like that! Now was not the time to panic. Judge Thorsky said that he would only keep her in custody if he determined that she was a sex addict. In order to prove that she was not addicted to sex, all she needed to do was be as stoic as possible. If she did not respond to any sexual stimulation, then the judge could not claim that she was a nymphomaniac. He would have no choice but to free her. Olivia decided that she had better strengthen her resolve. She was determined to get through her community service without expressing any arousal or sexual pleasure. She had to! If she failed, it could possibly cost her her freedom.

Olivia straightened her posture. She stood up as tall as possible. She pulled her shoulders back and took in a deep breath. Trying her best to speak in a clear strong voice, she said, "Your Honor, I am NOT a sex addict. I am not a danger to the Vulmonian people. I do not have trouble controlling my sexual urges. I promise that I will perform my community service today with dignity and modesty."

The judge raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Oh, is that so, Miss Williams?"

"Yes, Your Honor," Olivia replied, attempting to sound confident.

"Well, in that case, I'd better tell you what your assignment is for today," he said shuffling through some papers on his desk.

Olivia tried to brace herself for whatever humiliating work the judge was going to force her to perform.

"Well Miss Williams, as I told you yesterday, here in Vulmonia, we are trying to grow our population. We need more married couples to have sex so that they will have more babies. That's why yesterday I sent you to the laboratory to test out various marital aids. We want married couples of child-bearing age to engage in sexual activity more often so they will have more children."

Olivia nodded as she listened closely.

"We need the men in this country to have a complete understanding of female arousal, stimulation, sexual intercourse and impregnation. Comprehensive sexual education is of the utmost importance."

Olivia did not like where this was headed.

Judge Thorsky continued, "But because Vulmonia is such a conservatively religious country, comprehensive sexual education is not offered in schools. So many young men are lacking knowledge when it comes to sex. But, we've come up with a solution to remedy that problem."

Olivia closed her eyes and gulped. She tried to mentally prepare herself for what the judge was about to say.

"As you know, Dr. Carolia is the director of the medical school at Nulmara University. He is also the head of the gynecology department at the hospital. Today he will be teaching a lecture class at the university. The class is not only for university students. It is open to all male members of the Vulmonian public. The lecture is designed to teach men about female anatomy, female sexual response and impregnation. Dr. Carolia needs a female body to perform various demonstrations on. However, no Vulmonian woman would ever volunteer to help out with this sort of lecture class. As you know, Vulmonian women are far too reserved and demure for such public activities involving their bodies."

Judge Thorsky did not need to finish. Olivia already knew what her community service would be. But she dared not speak. She just silently waited for the judge to say what she already knew he would say.

"Miss Williams, for your community service today, you will volunteer your body for Dr. Carolia's sexual education class. You will allow him to use your anatomy to teach the audience about the female reproductive system. You will allow him to perform various demonstrations and procedures on you. You will most likely be photographed and filmed for educational purposes. And you are to obey all of his instructions. Is that clear?"

Olivia wanted to burst out crying. Her community service assignment was even worse than she had anticipated. Using her body to teach anatomy? Demonstrating female arousal? Sexual intercourse? Impregnation? In front of an all male audience?

Dr. Carolia was going to touch her most intimate body parts in order to teach sexual stimulation. And she was under strict orders NOT to orgasm. And if her sexual response was too strong, then Judge Thorsky might decide that she was a sex addict. And then he would refuse to release her from Vulmonian legal custody. This could not be happening! What was she going to do?

Okay, she thought to herself. Time to toughen up, she decided, giving herself a silent pep-talk. This was not the end of the world. She could get through this!

All she had to do was remain quiet during the demonstrations. No matter how much they touched and teased her, she would keep her mouth clamped shut. She would think of something else while she was being sexually stimulated. Something not sexy. She would not give them the satisfaction of watching her moan and writhe around.

And besides, she loathed the entire idea of what she was about to go through. Dr. Carolia was a short fat man who was older than her father. She did not find him attractive at all. She probably would not even get turned on during the lecture class.

But ... then again ... Dr. Carolia had made her orgasm. Twice! Once in the hallway of Nulmara University Teaching Hospital, when she was trying to hold in an uncomfortably large enema. And then a second time after completing his evening lecture class. He had restrained her face down on an exam table and gave her a very painful spanking. Then he cupped her vulva. Olivia had pressed her clit against his fingers and humped his hand until she experienced an explosive orgasm.

But NO, she thought to herself. She did NOT find Dr. Carolia sexy! When he had caused her to orgasm, she was confused and overwhelmed at the time. She had been in an embarrassing situation and he took advantage of her body's vulnerabilities. She was a young girl who did not have much in way of sexual experience. And he was an older knowledgeable doctor. He was a gynecologist for crying out loud! He was an expert in the female body. No wonder he was able to manipulate her erogenous zones. She was totally unprepared the first time she had met him.

But not now - now she was prepared. Now she knew what to expect. Olivia was convinced that she could get through the day without showing excessive signs of sexual arousal. Maybe if a younger, more attractive man was sexually stimulating her, then maybe she would be in trouble. But she was not going to allow herself to get wet between her thighs for short, fat, old, lecherous Dr. Carolia.

"Yes, Your Honor. I understand," she said. "I will perform my community service to the best of my abilities."

"I'm glad to hear that, Miss Williams. Well, it seems like you know what your need to do. I suggest that you start heading over to Nulmara University. They'll no doubt want to prep you before the lecture begins."

"Yes, Your Honor."

Officer Amelin came over and squatted down in front of Olivia with the leash. Olivia grudgingly lifted her skirt. The policeman pulled the gusset of her G-string to the side and reattached the clitoral clamp. Olivia shivered as the cool metal made contact with her most sensitive organ, but she forced herself to keep quiet.

See, she thought to herself. It seemed she could control herself after all. Maybe she could get through the day without visibly reacting to any of Dr. Carolia's sexual stimulation.

The two policemen began heading toward the door with Olivia following closely behind.

"Oh, Miss Williams," the judge called out. "I almost forgot to tell you. You are also going to be joined by some old friends."

Olivia stopped dead in her tracks. Old friends? What "old friends?"

"Dr. Brovachik and Dr. Miloza are also going to assist with Dr. Carolia's sexual education class. Along with some of Dr. Miloza's top medical students. I believe I have their names written down here somewhere." The judge flipped through a file folder and pulled out a sheet of paper. Looking down, he read, "Mr. Smudir, Mr. Kaldoff, Mr. Yavlov and Mr. Vlangar are also going to demonstrate sexual stimulation on your body during the lecture."