Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 39

Story Info
Some very nosy neighbors.
4.8k words
4.49
18k
7

Part 39 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Olivia stood before Judge Thorsky as he stirred his coffee. Her chastity belt had been tossed onto an empty patio chair next to him.

"Miss Williams, for your morning workout, I'd like you to walk briskly around the backyard for ten laps. I'd like you to walk quickly, but don't run. I know how sensitive and swollen your breasts are. And we also don't want to cause stress to the baby."

Olivia was relieved that she was no longer required to run or jog. But she did not enjoy being forced to parade around the judge's backyard naked.

"Then I want you to come back over here and I will guide you through a comprehensive stretching routine," the judge informed her. Olivia did not like the sound of that. She reluctantly turned around and began her first lap around the backyard.

"Nice morning for a walk," a voice said from over the fence. Olivia looked over and blushed to see Mr. Fedorov. He was accompanied his brother Oleg and their cousins Nofel and Pavel.

"You lucky girl," said Nofel. "You get to exercise outside in the buff. So no tan lines! All the other girls must be so jealous!"

Olivia rolled her eyes. No one one earth would be envious of her current predicament.

"It's important to get your vitamin D," said Pavel. "And it's important to get it ... everywhere!" He gave her a lascivious grin.

"Yes," said Oleg. "After you finish your workout, you should spend a few minutes sunbathing. And you should do it in a position to expose your parts that don't normally see the sun," the neighbor's brother suggested.

"Great idea!" Judge Thorsky nodded. "Olivia, before I put your chastity belt back on you, you're going to sunbath. You can lay down right over here on the patio with your legs open. I'm sure it'll feel good for you. And it'll be nice and relaxing for the baby."

Olivia sighed in frustration. This was not shaping up to be an ideal morning, she thought bitterly.

About half an hour later, Olivia had completed her embarrassing walk around the yard followed by a humiliating set of stretches. Judge Thorsky made sure to display her naked body in every conceivable position. The four men on the other side of the fence made it no secret that they enjoyed the view.

"She's so flexible!" Oleg observed.

"Think of all the different positions you could put her in!" mused Nofel.

"Alright, Miss Williams," said Judge Thorsky. "That will do for now. Why don't you lie down for a while and get some sunlight on your cunt. That's where the baby will be coming out of, after all. We need to keep every part of you healthy. Especially there!" he said, pointing between her legs.

Olivia inwardly groaned as she laid down. She very slowly and reluctantly parted her thighs.

"You can spread your legs wider than that!" Mr. Fedorov goaded.

"Yeah!" Pavel chimed in. "We all just saw you stretching!"

"Olivia! Legs wide open!" the judge commanded.

Cringing, Olivia opened her thighs as wide as they would go. This could not possibly be her life for the next nine months, she thought incredulously.

Hearing the sliding glass door open, Olivia turned to see the butler standing in the entrance. "Your Honor, sorry to intrude. I'm not sure if you've been keeping an eye on the time, but ..."

"Yes, Bogdan. I know what time it is," Judge Thorsky muttered dismissively.

"Can't you take another day off?" Mr. Ferdorov hopefully asked. "We never got to finish our fun yesterday morning."

"I'd like to, Sebbi. But I'm afraid I have a full schedule at the courthouse today," Judge Thorsky informed the other men.

"Ah well, another time, then," said Mr. Fedorov.

"Olivia, come here," Judge Thorsky instructed. "We need to lock you back in." He picked up the chastity belt and passed it to Olivia. She stepped into it and pulled it up to her waist, closing it in front. Judge Thorsky pulled the key out of his breast pocket and slid it into the lock. As he turned it, he said, "Now you be a good girl today while I'm at work. Help Bogdan with the housework. But don't do anything too stressful. I don't want you endangering my child."

"I promise I won't do anything that's not safe, Your Honor," Olivia said.

"You'd better not!" He dropped the key back into his shirt pocket. He then placed a hand on her belly. He stroked and caressed her sensitive skin. Olivia was ticklish and began to squirm. "Alright," Judge Thorsky chuckled. "I'd better get to work. Bogdan will get you your morning porridge. Now that you're pregnant, it's more important than ever that you eat a healthy breakfast."

The judge walked into the kitchen and then headed toward the garage entrance.

As Olivia was about to step through the sliding glass door, Mr. Fedorov called out to her, "Olivia, why don't you eat your breakfast over here with us." He unlatched the gate in the fence and held it open invitingly.

"Yes," Pavel agreed. "It's such a lovely day. You may as well make the most of it."

"And we all certainly enjoy your company," said Nofel.

"I'm sure the judge won't mind," Oleg grinned at her.

"I'm sorry gentlemen," said Bogdan. "But after breakfast, Olivia has much work to do," he said, quickly ushering her into the house.

"You heard the judge," Mr. Ferdorov argued. "She's not suppose to be doing too much work!"

"I can assure you, gentlemen, the work Olivia will be doing is quite light. But it must get done." And with that, Bogdan closed and locked the door separating the kitchen from the patio.

Olivia heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Bogdan!"

"Sure, no problem," he shrugged. "You don't want those men touching you like they did yesterday morning. Not with all of your pregnancy hormones. You wouldn't want to lose control again," he said with a surprising amount of sarcasm.

"Bogdan, that's not fair!" Olivia retorted angrily.

"I know! I know! I'm sorry!" he said. "It's just that it's bad enough seeing the judge touch you. But seeing those other men touch you ... It just really bothered me yesterday. And seeing your reactions to them touching you ..."

"I couldn't help it!"

"I realize that," he said apologetically. "Look, I made you some pancakes. Just sit down and relax." He handed her a terry cloth robe, so she would have something covering her, other than just the chastity belt.

"Thanks," she mumbled as she slid the robe on over her arms and wrapped it around her body. As she sat down, she looked at the food that was laid out on the table. There were not only pancakes, but also fruit salad, yogurt and sausage links. "Bogdan, this looks really good," she said with grudging sincerity as she picked up a knife and fork.

"Well, I figured, you're eating for two now," he reasoned.

"Yeah ..." Olivia sadly murmured. She stared off into space for a moment, unmoving, as if she was in a trance.

"You really don't want to have that baby, do you?" he said as he sat down at the table across from her.

She looked up at him. She furrowed her brow as her expression darkened.

"I don't want to have this baby. I don't want to be under the judge's custody. I don't want to be his 'breeding slut.' I don't want to be here in Vulmonia. And I definitely don't want to be wearing a fucking chastity belt!" Frustrated, Olivia threw down her utensils.

"Olivia, calm down! We can figure something out!" Bogdan said, grabbing one of her hands.

"That's what you said two weeks ago!" she cried, tearing her hand out of his grasp. "When the judge first forced me to wear this ... THING! Before I got pregnant. YOU promised to help me. You said you'd steal the key and make a copy. But in two weeks, you've done absolutely nothing to help me. And now I'm going to have a fucking BABY!" she practically hollered.

"Olivia, keep your voice down!" Bogdan urged. "You don't want the neighbors to hear what you're saying. Especially Mr. Ferdorov. He'll tell the judge. And then we'll both be in trouble."

Olivia took a deep breath in, trying to calm herself. "But I don't know what to do," she said in a slightly lowered voice. "I need this thing off of me!"

"Listen, I haven't had a chance to steal the key yet. Judge Thorsky has it on him at all times. Except for when he's taking his morning shower," Bogdan explained.

"So take it while he's in the shower," Olivia shot back.

"He takes the key with him into the bathroom and locks the door. I don't know what you expect me to do," Bogdan said defensively.

Olivia covered her face with her hands and began to cry. She was at a complete loss as to what to do. Escape from Vulmonia seemed impossible.

"Listen," Bogdan said softly. "I want to get that chastity belt off of you just as much as you do. There are certain ... things ... I'd like to do with you. And I can't do most of them with that THING in the way."

"So what's the plan?" Olivia asked, exasperated.

"I don't know," Bogdan said with a troubled look on his face. "But I'm sure that, together, we can think of something."

He got up from his chair and walked around to her side of the table. He stood behind her and began massaging her shoulders.

"You know, it really is unfortunate that you're stuck wearing that thing," he said in a soothing voice as he stroked the back of her neck. "I really do wish I had full access to your body. All parts of your body."

"Mm ... me too," Olivia sighed. The shoulder and neck massage really did feel good.

"But you know ... your mouth isn't covered." Bogdan's fingers stroked the sides of her cheeks as they slowly made their way toward her lips. "With your mouth free, there are certain things you could do ... for me."

A blowjob. While she was in the middle of an emotional breakdown, he wanted her to get down on her knees and suck his cock. Olivia should have been angry. She should have felt betrayed and disgusted.

But, for some reason, she was not. Olivia really did like Bogdan. And two weeks earlier, he had gone down on her and expected nothing in return. Well, nothing, that is until now. He had shown her kindness and compassion. And she really was attracted to him. And, on top of everything else, he was one of the few people in Vulmonia who might actually help her to escape. She figured that she should probably do everything she could to endear herself to him.

As Olivia wiped the tears from her cheeks, she turned around in her chair and looked at him. "I'd like to do that for you. I'd like that very much," she said earnestly.

Bogdan stepped beside her and crouched down so they were eye level with each other. She turned to him and placed her hands on his shoulders. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him. Bringing his face to hers, he very gently kissed her in the lips.

But Olivia did not want to be kissed gently. She aggressively opened her mouth and slipped her tongue between his lips. As her tongue roughly massaged his, Bogdan pulled her more tightly against his body.

But then, pulling away from her for just a moment, he asked in a concerned tone, "Are you sure you don't mind? With that chastity belt in the way, I won't be able to reciprocate," he regretfully lamented.

"I know," she said as she rubbed his chest through his shirt. "But that's not your fault. I want to show you the same pleasure that you showed me." She reached down and began to unzip his pants.

"Thank you, Olivia," he whispered huskily as he nibbled on her ear. "Thank you." He stood up straight and pulled down his pants and boxer briefs, presenting her with his manhood.

Olivia looked at his erect member. It was long and thick with a glistening head. As she took it in her hand, she stroked the shaft and looked up at him. "I really wish I wasn't locked into this belt." She stroked him slightly faster. "I would love to feel this inside of me." And with that, she took him into her mouth.

"Oh, Olivia! OH!" Bogdan moaned as he was enveloped by the moist warmth sensation. "That feels so good!" He lightly ran his fingers through her hair and she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Olivia ran her hands up and down his inner thighs and then brought her fingers up to massage his balls.

"Yes, Olivia, yes ..."

She grabbed the base of his shaft and pulled back so that just the head of his cock was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around and around, licking and slurping up all of his precum.

"Oh god! You're so good at that."

Olivia inwardly smiled to herself. She enjoyed making Bogdan feel good. But she also enjoyed the feeling of being in control for once.

She once again took him deep into her mouth as her pouty pink lips rubbed against his shaft. Taking him deeper and deeper, soon the head of his rod was brushing against the back of her throat. She ever so slightly began to gag. But she decided to keep going.

"Wait!" Bogdan said as he tried to take a step back. "You don't have to do that! I don't want to hurt you or make you uncomfortable."

"No, it's okay. I want to!" she insisted as she took him back into her mouth. She took his lengthy phallus so far in, her nose touched his pelvis. She held him there for a moment, feeling how his girth filled up her mouth. The head of his dick ticked the back of her throat. She willed herself not to dry-heave as she just held him there.

"Oh my GOD!" he groaned he grasped her hair.

She then pulled back and began to vigorously bob her head back and forth. Faster and faster, she sucked his manhood into her mouth. Saliva dribbled down the sides of her chin, but she did not care. She just wanted to Bogdan to experience the most pleasure possible.

"Oh god, Olivia! Yes! YES! FUCK YES!" His cum spurted into her mouth. Of course it was salty. But Olivia did not find the taste objectionable. She swallowed it all down and even licked the head.

Bogdan heavily inhaled and exhaled several times. "Wow!" he rasped. "That was amazing!" He looked down at her with a satisfied smile. He then grabbed her hand and pulled her up out of her chair. Pulling her close, he bent down to kiss her.

"Wait!" Olivia pulled back. "My mouth," she said shyly. "You might end up tasting yourself." She looked down and blushed.

Bogdan let out a loud laugh. "Well, it's mine, right? It came from me. So if I don't like the taste, then I only have myself to blame." He held her in a firm embrace as he tilted his head down and kissed her. As they touched tongues and drank each other in, Olivia forgot, for just a split second, where she was. For a very brief moment, she was simply a teenage girl sharing a kiss with a tall handsome young man.

"Thank you, Olivia!" Bogdan brushed her hair behind her ear as he looked in her eyes.

"It was my pleasure!" She smiled up at him sweetly.

As Bogdan gazed down at her, his expression soon changed from one of bliss to one of melancholy. As he let out a heavy sigh, he said, "As fun as this was, unfortunately, I think playtime is over. The judge has given me a ton of work to do." He began to pull up his underwear and his pants.

"Really?" Olivia said, disappointed.

"I have to clean out the garage, polish the floors, and wash all the windows," he listed off as he zipped up his pants. And who know what other tasks the judge will assign me when he gets back home." Bogdan stroked her arms over her terry cloth robe.

"Anything I can help with?" Olivia offered.

"No, that's alright," he said as he reluctantly let go of her. "If you could just do some of the food preparation here in the kitchen, that would be a big help."

"Sure, no problem."

"But make sure to sit down and take a break if you feel tired," Bogdan advised. "If you feel really exhausted, maybe lie down and take a nap. The judge doesn't want you doing anything too strenuous."

Olivia rolled her eyes. "You know I'm probably less than one month pregnant," she pointed out.

"I know," Bogdan nodded. "But those were the judge's orders."

"Fine, I promise to rest if I feel tired," Olivia assured him.

"Good." He leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Well, I'd better get started on the garage. It's a mess in there."

"Okay," Olivia nodded. "See you at lunch?"

"It's a date," Bogdan winked at her as he headed toward the garage entrance.

Olivia gazed down the hallway as Bogdan strode away. It seemed that they were becoming closer than ever. Surely, he would now be motivated to steal the key to the chastity belt and secretly make a copy.

And she really did like him. She did not have to fain her attraction toward him. Maybe if they continued to grow closer, she might even be able to trust him with her escape plans. But she was not quite ready to divulge that secret just yet. It was simply too risky. But, if things between the two of them kept going the way they were going, Olivia had no doubt that Bogdan would help to smuggle her out of Vulmonia.

Olivia figured that she had better get started on making lunch for her and Bogdan. And then she should probably cut up some vegetables and defrost some meat for dinner. As she turned around to walk to the refrigerator, she did a double take as her jaw dropped. Her eyes bulged out of her head. She swore she felt her heart skip a beat.

They were standing on the patio, pressed up against the wide windows and sliding glass door. It was Mr. Fedorov, Nofel, Pavel and Oleg. All four men grinned at her. Mr. Fedorov slowly lifted up his hand and closed it to make a fist. Very gradually and deliberately, he knocked on the glass door.

Olivia's breath caught in her throat as she stared at the four men. How long had they been standing there? What had they seen? They saw her wearing the terry cloth robe. Mr. Fedorov knew about Judge Thorsky's rule about no clothing. They most definitely saw her kissing Bogdan. And, in all likelihood, they probably saw her performing fellatio on him. Olivia felt faint.

Mr. Fedorov made a come hither motion with his finger. Trembling, Olivia stumbled over to the sliding glass door and just stood there for a moment, staring wide-eyed at the neighbor, his brother and their cousins.

Mr. Fedorov pointed down at the latch on the door and motioned for her to unlock it. With shaking fingers, Olivia flipped over the latch. At a painfully slow pace, Mr. Fedorov languidly slid the door open.

Olivia gulped. "Wha ... wha ... what do you want?" she stuttered.

"Olivia, that was quite the performance!" the neighbor grinned. "So much energy! So much enthusiasm!"

"Are you sure it's okay for you to be exerting yourself like that in your condition?" said Pavel with mock concern, pointing at her belly.

"I wonder what the judge would say if he saw what you did?" Oleg pondered aloud.

"Indeed," agreed Nofel. "Does Judge Thorsky know what you've been getting up to while he's away at the courthouse? Does His Honor know that you enjoy sucking his manservant's cock?"

"I remember the first day I met you," Mr. Fedorov reminisced. "Isaak told me that he'd originally taken you under his custody to try to cure you of your over active libido. But he soon decided that that was a futile endeavor. So he instead decided to breed you."

"A good call, I'd say," said Nofel. "There's no cure for being a slut. No wonder the judge has you wearing a chastity belt. If your pussy was free, you'd be straddling every available prick!"

"No kidding," said Pavel to the others. "Did you see the way she was slobbering all over the butler's dick?"

"She's a cock hungry little whore," Oleg smirked. "And if you ask me, I think she's still a little peckish. She has room for more. I think she's ready for seconds."

"Not to mention thirds," Nofel added. "And fourths. And fifths!" All four men burst out laughing.

Olivia finally worked up the courage to speak. "What exactly do you want?"

"Well, my dear, isn't it obvious?" Mr. Fedorov said as he reached over and grabbed one side of Olivia's robe. "You're so willing to perform erotic services on a lowly domestic servant. So I don't see why we, higher class gentlemen, should be denied such pleasures." With a sharp tug, he yanked the robe off of her shoulders, exposing her breasts.

12