Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop that!" Olivia protested as she tried to pull her robe back up.

"Ah ah ah, Olivia," Mr. Fedorov scolded. "Doesn't the judge have a rule? A rule regarding you wearing clothes?"

Olivia scowled at him.

"What rule is that?" Pavel eagerly inquired.

"Olivia doesn't get to wear clothes in the house. Or out in the yard. Isn't that right, Olivia?"

Olivia said nothing as she glared at the neighbor.

"Well, we certainly don't want you getting into trouble. We'd better take this off of you right away!" Nofel reached over and tore the robe out of Olivia's grasp. He pulled it completely away from her body.

"Give it back!" Olivia demanded.

"You never know when the judge might come home unexpectedly. You don't want him to catch you wearing something you're not suppose to," said Oleg.

"Olivia, Isaak will punish you. And you don't want that, do you?" said Mr. Fedorov with a crule smile.

Olivia put her hands over her breasts. At least with the chastity belt, her vulva was covered.

"Now now, my dear. Let us see you. Hands down," Mr. Fedorov ordered as he grabbed her wrists. He forced her arms away from her chest. "That's it, let us see those big American tits!"

As Olivia's hands dropped down to her sides, she glowered at the four men.

"So you're going to tell on me to Judge Thorsky?" she said bitterly. She could not even bring herself to think about the punishment that the judge would have in store for her. She could not ever let Judge Thorsky find out what she had done with Bogdan. The very thought filled her with terror.

"Well, not necessarily ..." Mr. Fedorov said, tilting his head to the side. "I'm sure we could work out some sort of ... arrangement."

"What kind of arrangement?" Olivia muttered angrily.

"Why don't you come over to my humble abode and we can discuss it there." Mr. Fedorov stepped to the side and gestured for Olivia to walk through the door.

Against her better judgement, Olivia stepped out of the kitchen. Nofel carelessly tossed the robe onto the patio table. Sulking, Olivia followed the four men over to Mr. Fedorov's backyard.

As they passed through the gate, Mr. Fedorov said, "I know Isaak advised against you sitting down because of your leaking wet pussy. But seeing as how your cunt is safely locked away inside your chastity belt, I'm feeling generous enough to offer you a seat." The neighbor pointed at a lawn chair and Olivia tentatively sat down.

"I really with she wasn't wearing that belt," said Pavel. "I'd really like to feel her twat."

"Yeah," Oleg agreed. "I want to feel it around my cock!"

"We all would," said Nofel.

"Gentlemen, really!" Mr. Fedorov said with disapproval. "Why so ungrateful?"

"Sebbi, wouldn't you like to fuck her pussy?" Oleg asked his brother.

"Sure, of course," Mr. Fedorov replied.

"Why is the judge being so paranoid? I mean, she isn't his wife or anything." Pavel reached over and opened a bottle of vodka. "And now that she's pregnant, what difference does it make who fucks her?" he asked his cousin as he poured himself a shot.

"Listen, Olivia is under Judge Thorsky's custody. And it's up to his discretion what happens to her body. At least ... while he's around," he said mischievously. "And if he wants to lock up her pussy, that's his choice," Mr. Fedorov reasoned. "But look on the bright side. We still have access to her mouth."

The three other men nodded in agreement.

"At least we can make use of that," Nofel concurred.

"And that's not all," Mr. Fedorov grinned. "Olivia, over come here." Olivia rose from her seat and trudged over. She stood in front of the neighbor. "Turn around." Mr. Fedorov put his hands on her hips, causing her to pivot. She stood with her back to him. As she was forced to face the other three men, they all looked at her with lecherous grins.

Mr. Fedorov fingered the chain that sat loosely in the crevice of her voluptuous rump. He pulled it to the side. He then parted her plump cheeks and brought the tip of his finger to the entrance of her back passage. Olivia took in a panicked breath as Mr. Fedorov began easing his finger into her backdoor.

"Gentlemen, I am pleased to tell you that it is not only Olivia's mouth that we have access to," he smugly informed them. "We also have entry to Olivia's ASS!" he joyously announced.

The other men cheered and Pavel drained his shot glass.

"Oleg, go upstairs to my room. In the top drawer of my nightstand, there's a bottle of lube," Mr. Fedorov directed his brother.

"I hope it's a full bottle," Oleg smirked. "For her sake." He reached over and squeezed one of Olivia's swollen breasts, making her wince. He then swiftly headed into the house.

Mr. Fedorov stood up from his chair behind Olivia. He grabbed her shoulders and turned her back around to face him. "While Oleg's getting the lube, I don't see any reason why we can't get started." He grinned down at her as he put his hands on her shoulders. "Now you'd better act just as enthusiastic with me as you were when you were sucking off the servant." He roughly shoved her down onto her knees and unbuckled his belt.

Olivia cursed her own stupidity. How could she have been so stupid as to go down on Bogdan in front of an uncovered window? Especially with someone like Mr. Fedorov living next door! As the neighbor unzipped his pants and took out his erection, Olivia felt queasy.

"Found it!" Oleg called out from across the yard. Standing in the doorway, he held up a large tube of KY jelly in his right hand.

"You don't mind taking two of us at a time, do you, my dear?" Mr. Fedorov asked, as if he was giving her a choice. "I mean, you do have two available holes, after all."

"Yeah," said Nofel. "And didn't the butler say that you have some work to do? We don't want to keep you from your chores."

"This way is more efficient," said Pavel. "You'll get done faster."

As Oleg knelt down behind her, he pulled the chain aside. He inserted the nozzle of the tube between her cheeks. He squeezed the tube and squirted a generous dose of cold slimy lube into Olivia's back orifice. Olivia squirmed as she felt the slippery substance enter her.

Mr. Fedorov brought his stiff rod to her lips. "Open wide!" He forced his manhood into her mouth. "And you'd better make me believe you like it. Or else I'll tell Judge Thorsky what you've been up to with his butler."

Olivia forced herself to suck on the foul tasting organ in her mouth. She desperately hoped that Mr. Fedorov did not notice her revulsion. She tried her best not to gag on his briny acrid precum.

"You can do better than that," Nofel scoffed.

"You were way more into it when you were blowing that servant," Pavel lewdly added.

"You'd better try harder. You don't want us telling the judge about you sucking off the help," Oleg warned her as he began to enter her rear.

As Olivia began to frantically bob her head back and forth, she swore to herself that the next time she was alone with Bogdon, she would make sure to close the curtains.

12