Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So while you're locked in that thing, you can't experience orgasms?"

"No, I most certainly cannot!" Olivia emphatically informed the gynecologist.

"And it's not like we didn't try!" Bogdan chimed in.

"Well, let's not waste anymore time." Dr. Brovachik got to his feet. He turned and looked at Bogdan. "Young man, since you're holding the key, would you like to do the honors?"

"Of course!" Bogdan once again withdrew the key from the pocket of his trousers.

"Wait," Olivia said, suddenly thinking of something. "What are we going to do with the chastity belt once I get it off? It has the GPS tracker in it. Where should we put it?"

"Well, Judge Thorsky thinks that you're participating in a medical lecture, right? What if I take it and keep it in the lecture theater for a couple of hours," Bogdan suggested.

"Good thinking," Dr. Bovachik concurred.

"Okay, but then what? You could take it back to the house afterward. And that will definitely buy us some more time. Enough time for me to get out of Vulmonia. But when the judge finally gets home from work, he'll see that I'm not there. The chastity belt will be, but I won't be wearing it. He'll know that you helped me to escape," Olivia pointed out. "You said yourself that helping me could get you arrested."

"Hm ..." Bogdan's forehead wrinkled as he gave it some thought. "What if, after the lecture theater, I take the chastity belt to the northern end of Nulmara City and throw it into the Grivog River. I know it's a long shot, but maybe Judge Thorsky could be convinced that you threw yourself into the river and drowned. He won't bother to come looking for you if he thinks that you've committed suicide."

"It's worth a shot," Dr. Brovachik said with a hint of optimism.

"But with the GPS tracker, won't he eventually be able to find the belt in the river and see that I'm not wearing it?"

"The Grivog River is extremely strong and fast flowing. It empties into Lake Pihkva, which is up north in Russia and Estonia," Dr. Brovachik explained. "With all of the heavy rain we've had this past spring, it won't take long for the current to carry your chastity belt far away."

"Judge Thorsky is definitely a man of means," said Bogdan. "But he's not going to shell out the money to hire a team of professional divers to go looking for a chastity belt that's sitting at the bottom of a lake in another country," he reasoned.

"Do you really think the judge will believe that I killed myself?" Olivia did not sound convinced. "Don't you think he'll probably just assume that I escaped. Don't you think he'll most likely fire you, even if he can't technically prove that you helped me?"

"Yeah, probably," Bogdan nodded.

"But you need that job. What about financially helping your family and paying for your mother's operation?" Olivia asked with solemn sincerity.

"I guess I'll just have to look for other work," Bogdan shrugged.

"But you said that there aren't many job opportunities in Vulmonia."

"There aren't," Bogdan concurred. "But I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I could have helped you escaped, but didn't. Keeping my job isn't worth forcing you to stay in Vulmonia." Bogdan looked at Olivia. His face expressed nothing but regret. "Olivia, I am so sorry for not helping you earlier. I should have stolen the key the very first time the judge locked you into that chastity belt." Then looking down at the ground, he shamefully admitted, "I guess I just wanted to keep you here. Having you around made my life so much better," he admitted. "From the moment that you stepped foot in the judge's house, I knew Judge Thorsky was abusing you. I should have helped you to escape the very first night you arrived."

Olivia shook her head. "Bogdan, none of that matters anymore. The point is that you're helping me now."

The butler walked over to Olivia and knelt down in front of her. With the key in his right hand, he gently placed his left hand on her hip. He carefully inserted the narrow end into the keyhole on the front of the belt. Olivia looked down and observed intently. She clasped her hands together, holding them just under her bust. Her fingers were clenched so tightly, her knuckles had begun to turn white. Bogdan slowly rotated his wrist, turning the little silver object that was gripped between his thumb and forefinger. None of them spoke. Dr. Brovachik's office was dead silent. Olivia apprehensively held her breath. All of her muscles were tensed. She was so nervous that she was sweating.

Eventually they heard the distinctive click as the lock finally opened. Olivia loudly and dramatically exhaled, "Oh, thank god! Sweet jesus, I'm finally free!" Bogdan pulled the sides of the belt open in the front. "Oh, that feels so much better!" Olivia exclaimed. "I can finally breath again. It was getting so tight." Bogdan began pulling the belt down. His eyes lit up as the top of Olivia's pubic mound came into view. He continued to slide the belt down her hips until her entire vulva was visible. Her erect little pearl peeked out from her pudendal cleft.

"You're still shaved I see," Dr. Brovachik remarked. "I like it! Having a hairless pussy suits you," he smiled. "You have a beautiful vagina. You shouldn't be ashamed to show it off."

Olivia blushed. The doctor's remarks did embarrass her, but at that moment she was just so happy to have the chastity belt off. His comments, while creepy, did not actually bother her that much.

Bogdan pulled the metallic undergarment all the way down to the floor. Olivia swiftly stepped out of it. But she remained standing in front of Bogdan, naked from the waist down. Bogdan made no attempt to move. He stayed kneeling in front of Olivia. Her naked womanhood was just a few centimeters from his face. He gazed at her smooth pale mound and feminine pink folds. He leaned in, bringing his face nearer to her body. He breathed in deeply, inhaling her natural fragrance. He welcomed and savored the subtly salty scent.

"I can't believe I have to say goodbye to this," he lamented. "I really wish I could have done more to pleasure you over the past few weeks," he said wistfully.

"I know." Olivia affectionately combed her fingers through his hair. "You tried your best. But what you did do felt great."

"I didn't just want to make you feel great." Bogdan gently stroked her curvaceous hips. "I wanted to make you feel wonderful! I wanted you to feel amazing!"

"But you did make me feel wonderful and amazing. The morning of the party, right before I got the chastity belt. Down in the basement after I got out of the shower. The things you did to me ... with your mouth ..."

"Yeah," he said. "I remember."

Then he pursed his lips and very gently blew a steady stream of warm air directly onto her clitoris. Not expecting the sudden stimulation, Olivia took a quick breath in and closed her eyes. As Bogdan continued to blow on the swollen little nub, nestled between her lips, Olivia's head tilted back and her lips parted as she gasped.

"I really wish we had more time together," he murmured as he stroked her soft inner thighs.

"I know," Olivia whispered. "I know."

Bogdan ran the tips of his fingers up and down her legs. He then traced the crease of her groin, where her thighs met her hips.

"Oh ..." Olivia softly sighed.

"I wanted to get to know this better," Bogdan said in a low voice. He very gently touched her puffy outer lips. Rubbing his fingers over her labia, he could not take his eyes off the engorged little nub, which was becoming more and more erect as it filled with blood.

As her watched her clitoral hood slowly retract, Bogdan began to lean forward. He brought his face closer and closer to her pink tender tissue. He formed an "O" with his mouth. Expecting him to once again blow on her clit, Olivia was taken by surprise when, instead, he very gently placed a kiss near the top of her clitoral shaft. Bogdan's lips were wet, soft and warm. He repeatedly kissed Olivia's engorged flesh all around her stiff little kernel.

Olivia tightened up her grip on his hair. Logically, she knew that this was neither the time nor the place for the sort of thing that Bogdan was doing to her. She knew that she needed to leave soon. She knew that Dr. Brovachik was in the room, lecherously watching them. And she knew that there were other, more important things that she needed to be focusing on.

But Olivia really liked Bogdan. And she knew that this would most likely be the last time that she would ever see him. And, on top of everything else, she had not fulfilled her sexual urges is over three weeks. She knew that it probably was not the best idea. But, in that moment, she decided not to interrupt the masterful ministrations of his mouth.

Bogdan kissed her all over her shaved outer lips. And then, like peeling back the petals on a delicate flower, he pulled opened her labia majora, revealing her more delicate labia minora. Olivia shuddered as the cool air in the room tickled her more sensitive inner lips. Bogdan ran his tongue over her moist folds, making Olivia's legs buckle.

Licking toward the back of her body, he found the entrance to her womanly passage. He darted his tongue farther out of his mouth, inserting the tip of his oral sensory organ into her damp sheath. He tasted the full flavor of her feminine fluids, lapping them up like honey.

He pulled back for just a moment. "Mm, you taste so good. I can't believe I'm never going to get to taste this again." He let out a disappointed sigh before he went back to tonguing her twat.

"Oh god," Olivia moaned. "I hope that's not true. OH! I hope ... we see each other ... again ... some ... day ..."

"Not likely," Bogdan said as he went back to softly kissing her nether lips. "So we'd better ... make the most ... of this," he said between kisses.

"Oh," Olivia quietly whined, "don't say that ... OH!"

With the tip of his tongue, Bogdan gently licked her clitoral shaft. Olivia panted as her sexual excitement grew. With steady firm strokes, Bogdan licked the shaft of her sensitive little nub over and over again. Olivia's legs began shaking. Her whole body was trembling. It looked as though she might not be able to hold herself up anymore. She held onto his hair and head to keep herself upright.

Suddenly Bogdan stood up. Olivia let of a surprised exhale as he scooped her up and carried her over to Dr. Brovachik's desk. He laid her down on the dark wooden surface and grabbed her thighs. He pulled her toward him so that her bottom was almost hanging off of the edge of the desk. He then knelt down in front of her and slung her legs over his shoulders. Her sandal clad feet rested against his back.

Very softly, Bogdan sucked her engorged little button between his lips and massaged the head of her clit with his tongue. The strokes started off slowly at first. The soft tissue of his tongue gently rubbed against her glands. Olivia arched her back, lifting up her prominent bust. Her large full breasts were spilling out of her bra. They strained against the thin fabric of her light pink cotton blouse.

The motion of Bogdan's tongue sped up. Olivia reached down and grabbed the butler's shoulders. Her fingers tightly gripped him as he licked her faster and faster. She lifted her hips up off of the desk as she moaned. She rocked her pelvis back and forth to maximize the friction between her flesh and Bogdan's tongue. "Oh god! Oh god! Yes! YES!" After three weeks of torturous orgasm denial, reaching sexual climax was finally within reach.

Suddenly, the soft clanging of a distant bell could be heard through the open window in Dr. Brovachik's office.

The bearded physician had been silently watching the scene in front of him, which was taking place on his desk. He was mesmerized by the expression on Olivia's face, which conveyed both a desperate urgency and an overwhelming ecstasy. The doctor had never seen Olivia so worked up before. He could not wait to see her finally reach the pinnacle of her sexual rapture.

However, when the campus bell tower began chiming, the clinician tore his eyes away from the young lovers. He looked over at the clock hanging on the far wall. "It's ten o'clock," he loudly announced. "I'm sorry, but we have to go right now! Olivia, you must catch your train!"

Bogdan removed his mouth from Olivia's flesh. Olivia let out a loud exasperated whine. Bogdan looked over at Dr. Brovachik. "Are you serious? Can't you just give me a few more moments? She's almost there!"

"I'm terribly sorry young man," Dr. Brovachik said, shaking his head. "As much as I would love to see Olivia orgasm, she can't afford to miss her train. She also needs to get to the station early enough to meet up with Major Ivanov. She needs to pay him the rest of his bribe so that he will let her through boarder security."

"What?!" Olivia cried. "Come ON!"

"Can't she just catch a later train?" Bogdan suggested.

"No, absolutely not," the doctor said firmly. "Her ticket cannot be exchanged. Either she catches the Moscow express this morning. Or she doesn't leave Vulmonia ... ever."

Bogdan let out a disappointed sigh as he turned back to Olivia. "I guess the doctor is right," he conceded. "You can't afford to be late to the station. You'd better get going."

Olivia closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands. She began to whimper as if she was in pain. She had been so close. Her clitoris pulsed and tingled. Her entire pussy throbbed with arousal and need.

Bogdan grabbed her wrist and pulled her up off of the desk. He took her face in his hands and looked right in her eyes. "Listen, I know you're frustrated. So am I. But you really need to focus on what's important right now. You have to get out of Vulmonia. You know what will happen to you if you stay. I would love to finish making love to you. But not if it's going to cost you your freedom."

As Olivia's impending orgasm slowly began to recede, the reality of Bogdan's words rang true. As her sexual excitement slightly dissipated, she turned to Dr. Brovachik. "Do I still have time to catch my train?"

"You will if we leave now," the doctor replied.

Olivia turned back to the manservant. "Oh Bogdan, I'm probably never going you see you again!" Her voice cracked as she tried to hold back her tears.

"I know," he said sadly as he wrapped his arms around her. "I wish there was some way for us to stay together. But it's not safe for you here." They held each other in a tight embrace. He kissed the top of her head as she buried her face in his chest.

"I'll never forget what you did for me. Thank you!" Olivia looked up at him. Bogdan tilted his face down and kissed her on the mouth. They both parted their lips as their tongues sought out one another.

Olivia could feel Bogdan pull away slightly, but she continued to hold onto him. Dr. Brovachik awkwardly cleared his throat as he said, "Um, my deepest apologies. But I cannot stress enough just how pressed we are for time."

"I don't want you to go," Bogdan said, pressing his forehead to Olivia's. "But I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you missed your train and got stuck here."

"I know," Olivia nodded as a tear rolled down her cheek. The young couple reluctantly released each other, but continued to look at one another longingly.

Dr. Brovachik picked up the chastity belt and handed it to Bogdan. "Alright, so you are going to take this and keep it in the lecture theater for a while. Let's say ... three hours? Admittedly, that is a little long for a university lecture. But it's not unheard of."

"Fine," Bogdan agreed. "And after that, I'll toss it into the Grivog." The butler turned to Olivia. "The river will carry it north to Lake Pihkva in no time. It'll be almost impossible for the judge to track it down. He'll have no choice but to assume that you drowned yourself and he'll have you declared dead."

"You really think that'll work?" Olivia raised a cynical eyebrow.

"Do you have a better plan?" Dr. Brovachik rhetorically asked.

"No, I guess not," Olivia replied.

"Well then," the doctor said, turning to Bogdan. "What are you waiting for? The lecture hall is on the first floor. Get going!"

Bogdan quickly kissed Olivia one last time. "When you finally do get a chance to ... uh ... 'finish' ... make sure that when you do, you're thinking of me," he winked, giving her a cheeky grin.

Amused and somewhat impressed with the butler's confidence, Dr. Brovachik began laughing.

Olivia looked down as her face flushed. She whispered, "Of course! Who else would I be thinking of?"

"I'm going to miss you!" Bogdan gave her upper arm an affectionate squeeze.

"Oh Bogdan, I'm going to miss you too!" Olivia grasped his hand. "Thank you for helping me!"

The butler chivalrously gave her hand a kiss before opening and heading out the door. The chastity belt was gripped firmly in his right hand. The young man quickly took off down the crowded hallway, filled with students and professors. He seamlessly weaved through the throng of people before disappearing around a corner.

"Are you sure I have enough time to catch my train," Olivia anxiously asked.

"Well, you're certainly not going to make it if we keep wasting time here making useless chatter," Dr. Brovachik answered sternly.

"Right," Olivia said decisively as she ran over and grabbed the manila envelope off of Dr. Borvachik's desk. Knowing that it contained her new passport, her tickets and the cash for the bribe, Olivia clutched the precious package to her chest as she swiftly stepped out of the doctor's office.

"Olivia, wait!" Dr. Brovachik called out as Olivia raced down the hallway.

"Wait for what? I have a train to catch! You said so yourself. We have to go!" Olivia looked back over her shoulder.

Dr. Brovachik was standing in the doorway of his office with a shocked look on his face. "Olivia, I think your forgetting something very important!"

Olivia raised the manila envelope up in the air. "Everything important is right here!"

Suddenly Olivia looked around her. Everyone in the busy hallway had stopped walking. Any and all conversation had ceased. They all silently stood and stared at her with bemused expressions on their faces. Some of them smirked. A group of young male medical students had begun snickering.

Why is everyone looking at me, Olivia wondered. Is it really that unusual for a woman to be seen on a university campus? Do they all think it's weird that I'm speaking English, she pondered.

Again, Olivia turned to look back at Dr. Brovachik. He was still standing in the doorway of his office. But this time he had a piece of white fabric in his hand. He waved it around like a flag.

All of a sudden, Olivia was struck with a horrible realization. She looked down. Sure enough, she was stark naked from the waist down. "Oh no!" she squealed. "Why didn't you tell me that I had forgotten my skirt?" She ran back toward Dr. Brovachik's office as fast as she could.

All of the men staring at her in the hallway burst out laughing as the bottomless American girl sprinted back over to Dr. Brovachik. They watched her plump rear jiggle enticingly. They appreciatively pointed out her shaved private parts as she made a mad dash to return to the office. Barely able to contain his own laughter, Dr. Brovachik stepped out of the way as Olivia darted back inside of the room.

"You could have warned me that I was only half dressed!" She angrily grabbed the skirt from him, stepped into it and yanked it up to her hips.

"I tried, but you ran out before I had a chance," the robust physician loudly guffawed. Olivia scowled at him. "Alright, now that you're fully dressed, let's get you to the train station." He let out another loud belly laugh as the two of them exited the room. Dr. Brovachik pulled a key out of his pocket and locked the door to his office. "If we hurry, we just might make it," he said as they made their way toward the elevators.