Olivia Moves South Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the shirt and put it on. Thankfully I'm a lot shorter than Noah and it came down to well below my pussy and butt, but it was one of those shirts that is longer at the front and back than the sides, my thighs were uncovered to my pussy level.

I buttoned it down the front then rolled the sleeves so that my hands were visible.

"There you go Oli, cute looking and decent."

"It's a bit thin, look, you can see the darker colour of my nipples and areolae."

"Yes I can, and you look great with your nipples making darker bulges."

"I need a bra to hide them."

"No you don't, your breasts look firm and proud and very suckable. Besides, I've seen you not wearing a bra before."

"That was in my home, mum always told me that I had to wear a bra when I went out just in case my nipples embarrassed me."

"Well thankfully your mother isn't here so no more bras for you my girl."

My A cup tits don't need any support but I didn't like the idea of people being able to see the pokies made by my nipples in my tops. I guessed that I'd have to live with that until I got some new clothes.

"And what about some knickers?"

"Well you could borrow a pair of my boxers but I think that you'd spent most of the time holding them up. You'll just have to go knickerless."

"I've never gone out without knickers on before."

"So you've gone knickerless at home then Oli?"

"Only under my pyjamas."

"First time for everything Oli, I'm sure that you'll enjoy the experience, all that air rushing passed your bare clit, it will be nearly as nice as me sucking it."

"What makes you think that I'll let you suck my clit Noah?"

"You will be begging me to suck it Oli."

"Will I now?"

"Yes you will Oli, now get your shoes on and let's go."

"Where's my belt and did you throw out my handbags?"

Noah got the belt out of a drawer and handed it to me. When I put it on it shortened the shirt a bit but it did improve the look. Apart from my lack of underwear and my nipples and areolae showing, I was happy with what I saw in the mirror.

"This feels weird." I said as we went into the garage then the car."

"It doesn't look weird Oli, you look amazing and sexy."

"You think so?"

"I certainly do."

"Is that car yours as well Noah" I asked pointing to the expensive looking 2 seater with no roof on it.

"Yes, let's take that one, it will be coolers and nice having the breeze blow through our hair."

That was the first time that I'd been in an open top car and yes, it was a nice feeling although the air was blowing through more than my hair, it was lifting the shirt and ticking both my pussy and my nipples. I even shuffled forward in the seat and opened my knees to get a better feeling.

"I bet that the air feels nice on your shaved pussy Olivia." Noah said as we approached the centre of the city.

I didn't reply.

It had taken about 20 minutes to drive into the city centre and into a car park. Then I had to get out of the car. Noah came round to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I said as I got out.

"Such a nice pussy." Noah replied.

"Oh my gawd, did you just look at my pussy?"

"I did, and I have to say that it's a nice pussy, hardly any inner lips and that protruding clit looks so inviting, I can't wait to suck it."

"Are you trying to embarrass me Noah?"

"No, just stating some facts."

"Come on Noah, let's get into a shop before anyone sees that I have no knickers on."

"So you're going to flash your butt and pussy to people Oli?"

"No I am not, bit there is a bit of a breeze today."

"Here. I can help you with that." Noah said as he got down on one knee and unfastened the bottom 2 buttons of the shirt."

"What do you think you are doing Noah? I can't walk around with those open, people will see my bald pubes and slit. Fasten them please."

"No, leave them like that Oli, you'll enjoy it more."

I could have fastened the buttons myself but for some inexplicable reason I didn't, I just started walking towards the car park exit, and it did feel weird walking about in public wearing so little and in real danger of people seeing my pubes and slit. I say weird but at the same time it was both embarrassing and exciting. My pussy obviously thought it was nice because it felt so wet as I walked.

Noah quickly caught up with me and put his arm around my shoulder which felt nice. With him being so tall and me being so small, his hand was hovering in front of one of my tits. At first I thought that he was trying to hide my visible nipple but when his hand cupped my breast as we walked I knew the real reason why his hand was there.

"That's nice Noah, but we are in public, you need to remove your hand."

"Well okay, but I would have removed it anyway, we're at the first shop that we are going in."

I turned to my side and saw one of the big chain fashion shops. We went in and I went straight to some nice looking tops.

"No Oli, we want summer dresses." Noah said.

"Okay, in this heat thin, summer dresses will be good." I replied.

We selected a couple of dresses then I looked for the changing rooms to go and try them on. Noah followed me and as we got close Noah said,

"Use the cubicle at this end and leave the curtain open so that I can see you changing."

I stopped dead in my tracks, turned to Noah and said,

"You want me to strip where anyone coming in to the changing area and anyone stood outside like you looking in will be able to see me naked? What do you want me to do next, masturbate for people to see?"

"No Oli, that's asking a bit much for your first full day with me."

I just stared at Noah for a few seconds. I was mad with Noah, it's one thing being naked at his house, and going out with no knickers and maybe accidentally flashing my pussy, but to ask me to deliberately get naked where there was a good chance that strangers would see me was just not on.

I turned and continued my journey to the changing room not even looking back to see if Noah was following me. As I walked into the changing area I saw that the first cubicle was indeed free. I really did want to keep walking to the other end of the room but something made me walk into that first cubicle. I hung the 2 dresses up and turned to close the curtain and saw Noah watching me. He was on his own as I stared at him for a few seconds still with my hand ready to close the curtain.

Then I felt my pussy get a lot wetter and just knew what I was going to do. My hand came off the curtain and the fingers of both hands unfastened my belt and let it fall to the floor. Then they started unfastening the buttons on the shirt. All whilst I stared directly into Noah's eyes.

The shirt fell open and I pushed it back off my shoulders. I was now naked in the shop's changing area with Noah staring at me and the potential of one or more people walking in and seeing me.

I let Noah have a long look then I turned and took one of the dresses off its hanger. I turned to face Noah and lifted the dress ready to put my arms through and let it fall down my body. When my head came out of the top of the dress I realised that there was another man stood next to Noah.

My face went red as I quickly smoothed the dress down making sure that my pussy was covered. The thing was, although I was terribly embarrassed, my pussy and nipples were tingling more than when Noah had first seen me naked.

Noah waved me over to him and I walked over. As I approached him he said,

"You look good Oli, give us a twirl."

As I slowly turned, a few things crossed my mind. Noah had said 'give US a twirl'. Did Noah know the man? Was I twirling for the man as well as Noah? Had the man seen my bare tits and pussy as I put the dress on? Why were my nipples so hard and tingling as much as my pussy was? Was I really enjoying being exposed like that?

I hadn't found any answers by the time I was back facing Noah who said,

"You look fantastic Oli, can you use a sowing machine?"

"Yes, my mum taught me how to sew, I made a dress for myself last summer, why?"

Noah reached forward and down and got hold of the dress at the outsides of my thighs and slid the front up until the hem was only just covering my pussy, then he said,

"I want you to shorten it so that it's this long."

My jaw dropped, did he really want me to walk around wearing a dress that would expose my pussy and butt if I did anything other than stand upright? The material of the dress was very thin and the skirt part was flared out, the slightest breeze would expose me.

I was about to ask him if he was crazy but he lifted one hand, put a finger to my lips and said,

"You'll look truly amazing in it love."

All thoughts of saying anything disappeared out of my head as I realised that Noah had said the 'L' word to me. Did he love me or was it just a local term of endearment? Whatever it was it completely threw me and all I could think to say was,

"Shall I try the other dress on?"

"Yes please Oli." Noah replied.

As I turned to go and changed I looked at the other man and thought,

"I don't know how much you saw last time, but if you stay put you are in for a nice sight."

In the cubicle, without closing the curtain or looking to see who was watching, I pulled the dress up over my head and off leaving me totally naked again. Then I took the other dress off its hanger and turned to face Noah as I unzipped the dress and stepped into it. As I was pulling it up I was startled as a young woman walked from the other end of the line of cubicles right passed me and to the man next to Noah.

I paused and watched the woman and the man disappear then pulled the dress up covering my pussy then my little tits. I waggled it into place then walked over to Noah to zip it up. I turned so that my back was to him and as he zipped me up he said,

"That was brave of you Olivia, you're learning and I'm proud of you."

"I haven't a clue why I did that, it was crazy."

Noah smiled and said,

"You showed yourself to that man because you wanted to please me as well as him."

Again Noah had got me gob struck, I just didn't know what to say. Noah couldn't be right could he?

Noah bent over and put a hand up my skirt and touched my pussy causing me to move my butt backwards away from his hand, but it was too late, he's achieved his objective and when his hand came out he lifted it up so that I could see his wet fingers.

"And I bet that you're tingling a lot as well, and look at those nipples, you could hang those clothes hangers on those."

My face went bright red, again, but he was right, the experience had aroused me. I blankly stared at him as he put the finger in his mouth and sucked my juices off it.

Noah saw my confusion and decided to change the subject a little to give my brain time to make some sense of everything that was happening to / with me.

"Do a twirl then Oli."

I stepped back and slowly did a 360 then looked up to Noah's face.

"So do you like the dress Oli? I do, once you've shortened it you will look amazing. I like the way your nipples make those big pokies."

I was thinking about being out in public in that dress and people seeing the bulges made by my nipples when Noah shocked me again. This time he reached round my back and unzipped the dress. I was expecting him to tell me to go and change but instead he pushed the straps off my shoulders and the dress fell to the floor leaving me naked at the entrance to the changing area.

That shocked me a little and I didn't react very quickly, in fact not quick enough to avoid the 2 teenage girls that were walking in and seeing me totally naked. They giggled as I stepped out of the dress and hurried back to the cubicle and put Noah's shirt back on.

I don't know if it was because I was a little shocked by what had happened, I was a bit careless, or I subconsciously wanted to please Noah, but I didn't fasten all the buttons of the shirt, in fact I only fastened the middle 4 and everything felt normal, if wearing only a man's shirt could possibly be normal. As I put the belt on and carried the 2 dresses out to Noah he smiled at me.

"Can we get some knickers and bras as well please Noah?" I asked as we walked to the checkout.

"Why would you want any of those Oli?"

"Because that's what girls wear."

"But why, you're not wearing any now and your world hasn't ended, in fact it's taken a turn for the better hasn't it?"

I thought for a second then replied,

"Well yes, but I need some."

"Why?"

"But ..........."

"Tell you what Oli, we're going to a shop next that might just have some that I'll happily buy for you, will that make you happy?"

"Thank you Noah, I can't imaging life without wearing knickers at least some of the time."

I linked my arm with Noah's as we queued at the checkout.

As we walked out of the shop Noah said,

"You are getting used to being underwearless aren't you Olivia?"

"A little bit, it's not as bad as I imagined."

"You're getting used to flashing your pussy a little as well aren't you?"

"No."

"Well how come you didn't fasten the bottom buttons on your shirt? It's blowing open and your slit and that cute, not so little, clit is on display."

Thankfully I had a hand doing nothing and it immediately went to my pussy and discovered that what Noah was saying was correct.

"Oh my gawd, I didn't know, stop walking and let me fix it."

"How could you not know, you only got dressed a few minutes ago. No, keep walking, we're nearly there."

"People will think that I'm some sort of exhibitionist."

"Who cares what people think, but deep down all girls are a bit of an exhibitionist, they like men seeing them naked, it's part of their DNA. Why would they spend hours putting makeup on if they didn't want to be looked at? The problem is the upbringing that most girls have. They get their brains subjected to a constant barrage of instructions telling them that letting men see their knickers or nipples, or heaven forbid, a man seeing them naked, is bad. So they start to believe it. You don't see little girls worrying about their clothes do you? It's their parents that make them believe that it's wrong. Luckily, some girls are able to see through the brain washing and as they get older they realise that there's a lot of fun and pleasure to be had by letting men see what their mother tell them should not be on display."

"So you're saying that I'll get a lot of fun and pleasure by letting men see my tits and pussy?"

"You already are Olivia, think back through the day and tell me that you haven't had both fun and pleasure."

I was silent as I ran through my day then I replied,

"You might have something there Noah."

"See, you are an intelligent girl Olivia, I knew that you'd see the truth sooner or later."

"But mum always said"

"Stop right there Olivia, you're not living with your mother now, you're living with me and it's me that you have to please not your mother."

Noah had a point, I did want to please Noah, after all, he was letting me live in his house, feeding me and buying me a new wardrobe, all for free. But I was still grateful when we got to the shop and the shirt fell back down and covered my slit.

"This is a fancy dress shop Noah, what are you going to get me, a Tinker Bell or a French Maid's outfit?"

"That's not a bad idea Oli, but it's not what we are here for. I'm told that there is a room at the back that specialises in party and erotic lingerie wear."

"Oh, that doesn't sound like sensible day to day wear."

"Most days you are going to be naked all day Olivia."

"Am I, what about when I get a job?"

"I've got an idea about that but we'll talk about it some other time."

We went inside and Noah went and had a word with the female shop assistant then waved me over.

"Yes," the woman said "I'm sure that you will find what you want in the back, your girlfriend will look fantastic in a lot of the clothes that we have."

I was about to say that I wasn't Noah's girlfriend but he took my hand and gently pulled me to the back room.

Oh my gawd, the room was a lot bigger than I imagined and what I saw with that initial glance was amazing. I'd been into Victoria's Secrets before but this was on another level. As I looked around at everything that was on sale I saw another youngish couple, the man was holding a naughty nurse's outfit and the girl was getting undressed. I looked around and saw no changing rooms.

Then I saw the sales girl, not much older than me, watching the stripping girl. The sales girl must have seen Noah and me because she came over to Noah and asked if she could help in any way. I did a double take of her and saw that she was wearing a see-through dress with nothing underneath.

Noah saw her as well and he'd seen what I had seen.

"Err not at the minute, but I'll be sure to ask when we see something. Do you sell those dresses that you've got on?" Noah asked.

"Yes sir, follow me."

Noah and I followed the young woman down one aisle and stopped at a rack of something like 20 see-through dresses similar to the one she was wearing.

"Thank you Ms." Noah said.

"Oh please, call me Barbie."

"Will do Barbie, thank you."

As she walked away Noah turned to me and said,

"Would you like a job here Oli? I can just see you walking around in a dress like that."

"I don't think so."

"No, too many clothes on her." Noah replied.

I hit Noah on the arm.

"What was that for?"

"You don't seriously expect me to work naked in a shop do you?"

"Why not, you look better than that girl."

"Not going to happen Noah."

"We'll see. Now pick out a dress that you like."

As I was browsing I thought,

"Am I going to have to strip naked to try clothes on, out here? Well I don't suppose that it's that bad, that sales girl, Barbie, is virtually naked and that other girl will be naked in seconds. I guess that Noah will want me to wear see-through clothes at home, he's already seen me naked so why not? It's no big deal any more."

I looked over to the girl changing and saw that she was now naked apart from what looked like a G-string, but when she turned to face me I could see her slit.

"That's an unusual G-string." I thought.

Noah actually got a dress off the rack and told me to try it on.

"I suppose that you are expecting me to try it on here?" I asked.

Just as I said that another young couple walked in.

"Jeez, that's 2 male strangers that are going to see me naked." I thought, "It's a good job that we're not in my home town where I know a lot of people."

I unfastened the few buttons on the shirt that were still fastened and took it off. I felt very self conscious as I slipped the black, totally see-through dress over my head. It looked even more see-through than the white one that Barbie had on. Noah pulled me over to a mirror and I looked at myself. I'd stood with my feet slightly apart and I could see every detail of my slit and protruding clit.

"You look good Oli." Noah said.

"That's because the dress is see-through."

"No, I mean it, you do look good."

"Thank you Noah. Apart from the fact that it's see-through I like the dress, I could wear it over a slip."

"Oh no you can't, I want to see that pussy of yours every time that you put that dress on."

"Okay then, without a slip."

"Good, take it off and put it in the basket then we'll look for more clothes for you."

"Can I put the shirt back on?"

"No, not much point and you're not the only naked girl in here."

He was right, I wasn't, but it was still strange shopping in the nude.

We ended up with 2 dresses, 3 skirts and 4 tops in the basket. The material of all of them not even making the basket half full. All were extremely skimpy, made of very thin material and see-through to one degree or another.