Olivia Moves South Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Noah said,

"Oh yes, knickers." and led me over to the display of knickers.

Noah didn't give me any say in which ones he got for me. Into the basket he put only G-strings. At best they were see-through and half of them had no material at all covering my pussy, just strings or beads that went along the outsides of my pussy lips.

Whilst I was watching Noah select my new knickers I was also watching one of the other couples in there. The young man was putting what I guessed to be bondage gear onto his naked girl. When Noah said something about what else he wanted to get I turned to him and whispered,

"Look at those 2, they must be into bondage."

"Do you fancy being restrained Olivia?"

"I don't know, I've never tried it."

"We'll get some handcuffs and try it, see what it does for you, and me. Shall I get a blindfold as well?"

"I don't know."

Noah put both items in the basket.

"Noah," I asked, "am I likely to be going to the beach anytime? I've only ever been a couple of times and that was when I was little."

"Good thinking Olivia, bikinis, have you seen any Oli?"

"No."

"Go and ask the sales girl if they have any."

"Noah, I'm naked."

"So is she, well as good as."

I walked across the room, passed both couples that were shopping, both girls being naked or as good as, and to the sales counter.

"Do you sell bikinis please?" I asked.

"Not bikinis like you can find in TopShop, more the variety that you'd expect in a shop that has the select clientele such as yourself, this way please."

I followed the girl to where the bras and knickers were.

"Our clients usually wear these as bikinis." The girl said then turned and walked away.

Noah walked over and I noticed that he had a good look at the other 2 naked girls on the way.

"She says that girls usually wear these as bikinis but look at them, they'll hardly cover anything and I have small tits, on the big girls they'll only just cover their nipples, and they're all see-through to some extent."

Noah smiled and picked out a couple of sets of matching bras and G-strings. All 4 items were slightly see-through and made of very thin material. My 3 bumps will be visible for all the world to see, especially when they get wet. I wasn't looking forward to having to wear those on the beach.

"Maybe I could wear them to swim in Noah's pool." I thought.

Next Noah surprised me again. He took my hand and led me to an area of the shop that I hadn't been to before and I saw dildos and vibrators.

"You're not thinking of buying me any of those are you Noah?"

"Yes, just a couple of things to start with."

"When am I supposed to use them?"

"When I'm working. Your pussy will feel neglected and these will help."

"I'm going to be working as well you know."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there." Noah replied.

"But I've never used one of those before."

"There's a first time for everything, even shopping naked."

I couldn't argue with that one.

"You've used a hairbrush handle or a banana before haven't you Oli?"

"That was different."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because nothing, you'll soon be wanting to play with these whenever I'm not around."

"Will I?"

"Especially this one, but with this one I'll be able to play with you where ever I am in the world."

"What?"

Noah had a Lovense box in his hand and was reading the sales bumph on it.

"You're definitely going to like this one. You have brought your smart phone with you haven't you Oli?"

"My Galaxy 10, yes, it's in my bag back at your place."

"Good, you're not the only one who's going to get pleasure out of this one."

I was puzzled but I didn't say anything as Noah put it, a huge dildo that looked way too big for my little hole, 2 table tennis sized silver balls and what looked like a plastic hen's egg into the basket. I was confused but wasn't going to argue with Noah.

Then Noah surprised me again when he said that he nearly forgot a formal dress for me.

"Why do I need one of those? You're not going to take me to some fancy formal event are you?"

"Maybe."

Noah selected 2, floor length dresses for me to try on, both were backless and both had splits up the side, right up to my waist. There was no way that I could wear anything under those dresses without looking stupid. The halter necks on them were different, one being so narrow that even my tiny side boobs were showing. One of them also had another split up the front middle, right up to pussy level. Both dresses were slightly opaque and made out of material that was so thin that I just knew that I'd have to keep checking that I had them on.

Noah got me to try them both on and I had to admit that I looked good in them even if I said so myself. I took the second one off and put them both in the basket then Noah led me to the checkout, again going via the 2 other naked girls, one with lots of leather straps around different parts of her body.

"Someone is going to look great in all these clothes." The sales girl said as she started scanning the items."

"That would be Olivia her, she's new to exhibitionism and I want to give her a good start."

"It looks like she's already got a good start."

I blushed as I watched her scan the items then realised that I could put my shirt back on."