Olivia Moves South Pt. 02

Story Info
A girl goes to live with her stepbrother to look for work.
8.5k words
4.65
15.6k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked down the road Noah said,

"I've been wanting to go into that shop for a couple of years now, but I never had a suitable girl to take in until you came along Olivia."

"Was that actually a compliment Noah?"

"I guess that it was, I would, will be proud to take you anywhere Olivia."

Then Noah spoilt it a bit by adding,

"Especially if you are dressed in some of the clothes that we just bought."

Never the less, it was a sort of compliment and I thought that maybe Noah really liked me.

"One more stop to get some boring clothes for you then I'll take you for some lunch." Noah said as we walked along. "I see you forgot to fasten some buttons again."

"No I didn't, I don't want people looking at my pussy." I replied as I looked down to check.

"Oh my gawd, I did forget." I said as I quickly fastened the bottom buttons.

"That's your fault Noah, if you hadn't started getting me to walk around without any clothes on I wouldn't have had this problem."

"You've got clothes on Oli."

"One of your shirts, I suppose that you could call that clothes for a girl even if it lets everyone see my nipples and slit."

"Don't forget that cute, not so little clit of yours, I can't wait to get it in my mouth when we get back home."

"Oh, you think that you're going to eat my pussy when we get home do you?"

"Yes I do, and then I'm going to fuck you."

"I see, got it all planned have you?"

"Come on Oli, admit it, you want me to fuck you don't you?"

"Maybe."

"When a girl says 'maybe' she means yes so I'll look forward to that. Now for some boring skirts and blouses for you, I need you to look all business like when you meet my clients."

"Meet your clients, what does that mean?"

"I'll explain that later, now into this shop and choose some skirts and blouses. Short skirts though, I want everyone to see your beautiful legs."

We went in and yes, they had plenty of short, plain, dark skirts that could be used for business like events, and they had white blouses.

"I want to see you in them," Noah said, "I want to see just a hint of the darker skin of your nipples and areolae and a hint of pokies. Tweak your nipples before you put the blouses on."

"Yes sir." I joked and went to the changing rooms. Unfortunately for Noah there was nowhere for partners to stand where they could see the changing cubicles so I quickly took the shirt off and put a blouse and skirt on. I remembered to tweak my nipples then went out to Noah. As I stood in front of him he tweaked my nipples then pulled the front of the blouse.

"Hmm, you need 2 this size and 2 a size smaller."

"I don't understand."

"The smaller ones will show your nipple bulges and the bigger ones will allow down blouse views."

"Planning on letting people look down my top are you?"

"Yes, it will be a good distraction when we're talking about money."

"Oh, I see, going to use my body as a bargaining tool are you?"

"Of course, and I'll need you to shorten one of the skirts so that you can flash your pussy at them."

"I'm starting to wonder if it was a bad idea coming down here with you Noah."

"And miss out on your sexual awakening and your discovery that you love letting people see you naked and tell you what to do, I don't think so Olivia. Get changed and I'll get what we want off the racks."

As I was getting changed I went through everything that had happened since I'd first got into the car with Noah. It was less that 24 hours ago but so much had happened, and me, I was a different girl. The old me would never have done just about everything that I'd done in less than a day, but I was happy, brain and body. My nipples had been rock hard since I first took my bra off to have that first shower, and as for my pussy, it was now bald and it has been dripping most of the time since I'd taken off that thick top in the car. And how the hell did I end up wearing just a man's shirt in the middle of a city. Wow, I needed time to get used to my new life.

I met Noah outside the changing rooms and we went to the checkout, As we (Noah) was paying he turned to me and said,

"Heels, shoes."

It wasn't until we were outside that Noah explained his words.

"We need to get you some heels, high ones so that your butt sways from side to side as you walk and emphasises your cute little butt."

I'd only ever had one pair of 3 inch heels and they did make me walk differently. I wondered what I would look like walking in 4 or 5 inch heels.

We went to a shoe shop and I was grateful that it was one of those self-service ones where all the shoes are in their boxes out in the shop, at least I wouldn't be in real danger of flashing my pussy to some spotty teenage shop assistant. Oops, I shouldn't say that, if Noah has his way I might have to work in that erotic whatever shop, totally naked.

Anyway, we walked around until we found what Noah wanted for me and took 4 boxes to the rows of otterman like seats to try them on. Noah chose an end seat where people were walking passed. I was only when I sat down and my bare butt came into contact with the plastic seat that I realised that there was every chance that the shirt front would open and my bare pubes and stomach would be visible. If only I had fastened those bottom buttons.

At first things weren't too bad, Noah was knelt in front of me helping me try-on the shoes. It may have been less that 24 hours since I got in that car with Noah but I was now almost comfortable with him seeing my pussy so when he sort of eased my feet apart I wasn't worried about what was on display, not even when he told me to put my hands on the seat behind me and lay back a little.

It was when we got to the third pair that the problems started. They were a little tight on my feet even though they were the same size as the others. Noah went off to get me another pair and, without thinking, I stayed as I was, slightly reclined with my knees apart.

I was daydreaming trying to decide if I liked where my new life appeared to be heading, or if I should I just tell Noah that he had to stop this getting me naked and flashing people and either send me back home or let me live like a normal girl, when I realised that a middle-aged man had stopped in front of me and was looking down at me.

It took a couple of seconds for me to remember that my knees were spread, that all I had on was a man's shirt, and that the bottom buttons were not fastened. The man was getting a good view of my bare, wet pussy. I instantly sat upright and closed my knees leaving the man to only be able to see some of my bare stomach and maybe hairless pubes.

Just as my face started to go red, Noah returned, got on his knees in front of me and spread my knees. Meanwhile the old man must have got embarrassed at being caught perving on me and walked away.

"That man was looking at my pussy." I said to Noah,

"Well I hope that he enjoyed the view as much as I do." Noah replied as he lifted one of my feet and slipped a shoe on before doing the same with the other foot.

"Walkies time again." Noah said as he backed away.

I got up and did the same as I'd done with the previous 2 pairs, slightly wobble a bit as I got used to the high heels, then walked up and down the aisle before standing in front of the mirror and looking at my legs and feet.

The previous 2 times I'd just looked at my lower legs and feet, but this time I looked higher up and was shocked to see that not only could I see my bare pubes bit I could also see my clit sticking out of my lips.

I stared at it trying to convince myself that it didn't look bigger than the last time I'd thought about it's size but I was sure that it was bigger. Maybe it was because it was exposed, not only the air, but people's eyes. Maybe it was because Noah had been talking about it. Maybe it was because Noah had made me be aroused for all of the day.

I'd just had that last thought when I realised that there was a young man beside me wearing a shop branded shirt.

"Look good on you." He said, then continued, "the shoes I mean."

"Oh, err, thank you." I said as my face went bright red a split second before I closed my legs then turned to go back to Noah.

I had a similar problem with the fourth pair of shoes but when Noah went back to get another pair I sat up straight. I should have crossed my legs but I was afraid that the pressure that that would put on my clit would make me cum.

When Noah got back he had a look of disappointment on his face.

"I couldn't find another pair the same size."

"Maybe they'll have some out the back." I replied.

"Good point Oli, let me go and find someone to ask."

Three or 4 minutes later another young man wearing a shop branded shirt was stood in front of me holding 3 boxes of shoes. Speaking to Noah he said,

"I've brought a size either side of the one that you showed me, shoe sizes can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, a bit like women's clothes, or so I'm told. Would you like some help trying them on the lady sir?"

"That's a good Idea, thank you."

I was still in the relining position with Noah standing between my knees blocking the view from anyone walking by, but as Noah had said that he stepped back so that the young man could do what he had offered to do. As the young man knelt down I realised that he was going to have an unobstructed view of my wet pussy. I started to close my knees but Noah said,

"It's okay honey, let the kind young man help you."

I stopped closing my knees and slowly opened them again. Whilst doing that I was thinking,

"He called me 'honey', why was that? And why am I letting this unknown young man, probably around my age, look at my pussy? And why is it getting wetter, I hope that I'm not leaving a puddle on the seat."

I was in a sort of trance as the young man lifted my feet, put the shoes on me then asked me how they felt. I don't remember answering him but I must have said words to the effect that I wanted to try another pair on because he did just that, then again with the third pair before I must have told him to put the second pair back on.

It was only when I heard Noah almost shouting at me telling me to go for a little walk that I came out of the trance.

"What? Oh yes, good idea." I replied and looked at the young man who was still between my knees looking at my pussy.

I sat up triggering the young man to stand up and I saw the bulge in his trousers and the little wet spot near where the top of his cock looked to be. I got to my feet and looked down at the seat then blushed as I saw a little puddle of my juices.

"Oh my gawd," I thought, "what has Noah done to me? I can't believe that I let that man look at my pussy for so long."

When I got back to Noah and the young man I told them that the shoes were okay and Noah said that we'd take them.

"Would madam like to wear them out?"

I didn't realise what he was meaning but Noah did.

"No, put them back in the box please. Olivia, sit."

I did, feeling the little puddle of my now not so warm juices on my bare backside. Then I stupidly reclined and opened my knees again before cursing myself but it was too late, the young man was back knelt between my knees.

No trance this time but my face was red hot and I became aware that I was getting close to cumming.

Fortunately I managed to avoid the embarrassment and humiliation of cumming in public and I was very relieved when the young man finally stood up and I was able to close my knees.

As I stood up I pulled the shirt down as far as it would go, and I pulled the 2 sides over my pussy, but stupidly I didn't fasten the buttons.

After Noah had paid and we were outside I looked up at Noah and said,

"Why did you do that to me, you know that I don't like people seeing my pussy."

"Come on Olivia, you know that you enjoyed it, I bet that you nearly creamed your pants."

"What pants, you wouldn't buy me any."

"That's because you don't really want to wear any."

"I do too."

"Oh no you don't."

"Oh yes I do."

Then we both burst out laughing.

"Anyway, I'm now totally convinced that you like walking around with your pussy on display Oli, look at it."

I looked down, and yes, the shirt flaps had opened and yes I could see my bald pubes. The problem that I had then was that both my hands were occupied carrying bags of shoes.

"Will you walk in front of me please Noah?"

"Why?"

"To hide my pussy a bit."

"No, you want people to see your pussy."

"No I don't."

"Oh yes you do."

"No, we're not going there again, please Noah."

"We'll be at the Chinese in a minute, you do like Chinese don't you?"

"Yes."

"Good, and you can let the Chinese waiters feast on the sight of your pussy."

"I'm going to sit upright with a napkin on my lap."

"Spoilsport."

"Haven't you seen enough of my pussy for one day Noah?"

"If I had my head between your legs for 24 hours each day I wouldn't have seen enough of it."

"Either you really like me or you are some sort of pervert Noah."

"I'll let you decide which Olivia."

We actually had a nice meal, the lighting wasn't very strong and I soon forgot my state of dress, in fact my pussy and nipples stopped tingling for probably the first time that day and when we left the restaurant I was feeling quite good, but I was pleased that we had actually walked round in a big circle and we were close to the car park.

We loaded the bags and Noah held open my door for me to get in, but before he did he kissed me, a nice long passionate kiss and I didn't object when he unfastened first the belt then the remaining fastened buttons on the shirt. I thought that I could just sit in the car with the shirt open and enjoy the cooling breeze.

What I hadn't bargained on was Noah pushing the shirt back off my shoulders and it falling to the ground leaving me naked apart from my sandals.

I broke the kiss and jumped into the car.

"You don't expect me to stay like this whilst you drive us home do you?"

"I do, besides, you can't do anything about it, I've got MY shirt back."

"You'd better not stop at any traffic lights, it's really easy for pedestrians and other drives to look down on me."

"Then I'd better give then the best possible view."

With that Noah pressed a button and the back of my seat started going back. Within seconds I was almost flat on my back, held in place by the seat belt.

"Lay back Olivia, relax and enjoy the exposure."

"Why do you do these things to me Noah?"

"Because you like being exposed."

"I don't have much choice do I?"

"But you enjoy it."

I said nothing, but I realised that perhaps Noah was right.

The car did stop at 3 sets of traffic lights, once next to a lorry. Each time I didn't want to see anyone looking down on my naked body so I closed my eyes, and each time Noah described the people who he said had seen me and he kept telling me that they were making signs indicating that they were enjoying the view, but I don't know if he was joking or not.

Back at home the garage door opened when Noah pressed a button on the car dash and soon all the bags were in the kitchen.

"Which is it to be Olivia, a swim then making love or making love then a swim?" Noah asked.

"Who says that I want to do either?"

"That throbbing clit of yours does, I can almost see it throbbing from here."

I looked at Noah for a couple of seconds then walked to him and hugged him. Then I said just 2 words,

"Fuck me."

Noah bent down, put his hands under both my butt cheeks and lifted me up so that my face was level with his. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

We kissed as he carried me out the back where he put me down on the grass and he did fuck me, a nice, long, slow, passionate fuck, like nothing I had experienced before.

Both of us having orgasmed we just lay the looking up at the evening sky for ages before Noah said,

"I've been wanting to do that all day."

"So have I, it was wonderful."

"I wanted to wait to make sure that that was what you wanted Olivia."

"I wanted it when you undid my towel by the pool this morning."

"Let's go to bed and do that again then get some sleep, it's been a long and eventful day."

"It certainly has."

As Noah was carrying me upstairs I said.

"What was it you wanted to talk about Noah?"

"All sorts of things, but nothing that can't wait until tomorrow."

We did make love again and we did go to sleep straight afterwards, me cuddling up to Noah with one hand on his cock.

*****

It was mid morning when I woke up to the sounds of Noah singing in the shower. I walked right on in and dropped to my knees in front of him. Fifteen minutes later 2 happy and clean people were getting dried.

"We really do need to talk Olivia." Noah said.

"Can it wait, I'm hungry again."

"It will have to, I hungry too and I have to do some work today. You can start an all over tan by the pool and get that swim that you didn't get yesterday."

"You want me to sunbathe naked and swim naked?"

"Yes Olivia, I do."

"What if anyone comes here?"

"There's not much chance of that but if someone does come they'll get the same pleasure out of seeing you naked as I do."

"I suppose that I could wrap a towel around me again."

"Don't you dare young lady."

As we were eating breakfast, both of us naked, Noah said,

"Something for you to think whilst you are sunbathing Olivia, what do you think of the idea of me giving you a job?"

"What as?"

"My naked housekeeper cum personal assistant cum exhibitionist cum lover."

"Wow, that sounds interesting, was yesterday some sort of trial run for you, making me do all those things whilst naked?"

"Sort of."

"So did I pass your test?"

"With flying colours Oli."

"Does that mean that you will stop getting me naked everywhere and let me wear sensible clothes and knickers?"

"Hell no, where would the fun be in that?"

"Hmm, I'd need to see a proper job description, a contract of employment and get a proper salary."

"I can arrange that."

"So who's going to write these documents?"

"We are, together."

"So can I add some conditions?"

"Sure, what were you thinking of?"

"Well I'm sure that there will be more, but the only one that I can think of at the moment is

that my employer must fuck me every day, even on my days off."

"I'll have to think about that one Olivia."

"Hmm, it's like that is it?"

"Only if you don't look after your body, I don't want you getting all fat and ugly."

"I could use your gym, you could teach me how to use the machines in there."

"I can and I will, naked workouts for you my girl. Talking about exercise, I forgot to get you some running gear yesterday. I'll be taking you jogging. I'll get you a nice, very short tennis skirt to jog in, one that bounces up as you run and shows everyone that you haven't got anything on underneath it."

"You want me showing my goodies when I'm out jogging?"

"Of course, my personal assistant has to be proud of her body and not ashamed to show it, or what she can do with it."

"What does the 'or what she can do with it' part mean?"

"Masturbation of course."

"You want me to masturbate in public?"

"As I said, my personal assistant has to be proud of her body and not ashamed to show it, or what she can do with it."

"Wow, I don't know that I could do that."

"What not Oli, you've already shown your cute clit to the world."

"That was an accident."

"Are you sure about that? I think that you are already proud of your clit and really wanted people to see it. You damned well should be proud if it, it's a real beauty and it sucks really well. You certainly didn't complain when I ate your pussy last night."

"No, thank you Noah, that was amazing, I've never cum so hard before."

"And my personal assistant will get a lot of that."