Olivia Moves South Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not today I'm afraid, maybe tomorrow. Will you be outside waiting for me?"

"I may be round the back sunbathing, if I don't answer the bell come on round, I'm sure that Noah won't mind."

"He won't, he's asked he to leave things in the shed if he's not here."

"Okay, thank you."

"My pleasure, and you have a nice day and let's hope that tomorrow is just as good. Bye."

I stood and watched him get into his van and drive off thinking,

"Jeez, that was nerve racking, but I guess that I'm going to have to get used to it. At least I wasn't on a sun lounger bringing myself off. Now that would have been embarrassing."

I took the parcel inside then went back out. Not wanting to brave the road again, I went to the bottom of the back garden and through the gate into the woods.

"Shall I, or shall I not." I thought. Then,

"Well Noah obviously wants me to, but I'm on my own, what if I meet someone? But I met the postman like this a few minutes ago. Tell you what, I'll only go a short way then come back."

My internal decision making over I started walking. It wasn't long before I could see nothing but trees and all I could hear was the birds.

"Wow," I thought, this is like going back to nature, absolutely nothing man made for as far as I can see and hear. So peaceful, so natural. I could get used to this."

I kept walking, enjoying the peace and tranquillity and after possibly 10 minutes I heard something that wasn't natural.

"Damn, that sounds like people." I thought. After a couple of seconds of panic and wondering what I should do I turned and ran, all the way back to Noah's garden.

I was hot and sweaty from the run and the air temperature so I jumped into the swimming pool and relaxed, almost instantly getting the feeling of the water on my bare pussy.

When I got my breath back I started swimming. After a few lengths I got out and went to one of the sun loungers. I'd just got totally relaxed when I heard a noise that sounded like someone walking and dragging something.

"Not again." I thought as I got up and ran inside the house.

From in the kitchen I watched as a man in his late twenties put some garden tools down on the grass and started walking over to the pool. I ran up the stairs to the study.

"Noah, there's a man in the back garden."

Noah looked out of the window and laughed.

"Relax Oli, that's Ben, my gardener cum pool man. Come on I'll introduce you, he'll probably be seeing quite a lot of you. He's harmless."

"If he sees me like this there isn't much more of me to see." I replied as Noah took me down the stairs.

Noah stopped, turned, put his hand on my pussy and bent a finger inside me.

"He'll be seeing this as well when you spread your legs on the sun lounger and start masturbating while he's watching."

"You want me to .... I don't know about that."

"You signed the contract Olivia."

"I think that my mind was clouded by my arousal when I signed that."

"Well you did sign it, besides, you know that you want Ben to see you rubbing one out for him."

"Oh I do do I?"

"Think about it Oli, you do."

"Noah, I have a confession to make."

"And what would that be Olivia?"

"Well, a bit before Ben arrived I did what you suggested and went for a walk in the woods."

"I trust that you aren't going to tell me that you put some clothes on first?"

"No, I wouldn't do that, it's just that when I was walking along the path I heard someone walking towards me and I turned and ran back here."

"Hmm, that was a bit naughty, should I spank you for that?"

"If you wish Master."

"I'll let it slide this time. Olivia, I've told you before, when you're in public dressed like you are you must never try to hide any parts of your body, walk proud. If it helps, imagine that you are fully clothed. If people see you waking like you are doing nothing wrong, say 'good morning' or whatever, act normally and there's every chance that they will accept your nudity. Of course there's always the remote chance that it will be a sanctimonious prude who wants to force their archaic views on everyone, but hold your ground, brave it out, look them up and down with a 'who the hell do you think you are' look on your face, but don't tell them what you think of them, that will get their backs up. Ignore any comments that they make and walk proudly on."

"Yes Master."

Noah pulled me to him and gave me a passionate kiss the said,

"You can do it Oli, I know that you can."