Olivia Moves South Pt. 03

Story Info
A girl goes to live with her stepbrother to look for work.
10.9k words
4.48
10.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girl goes to work for her Stepbrother

by Vanessa Evans

Part 03

By then we were just going out of the back door. We walked over to where Ben was hoeing a flower bed but had stopped when he saw us approaching. I was brave and kept my hands by my sides.

"Ben, meet Olivia, Olivia, Ben. Olivia is my Personal Assistant who is also living here so you will probably see a lot of each other from now on."

"Aargh, nice to meet you young miss. You look like you'll be doing more than working for Noah, just let me know if you need me to do you for anything for you. I'm quite good at fixing things."

"Oh right Ben, thank you, I'll remember that. I'll try to not get in your way while you're working." I said.

"That's okay miss, it's a pleasure to see you, young Noah has been looking a bit lonely lately. By the looks of you he should be a lot happier from now on."

"Thank you Ben," Noah said, "I'm sure that you two will get along just fine."

Noah and myself went back inside and I said,

"Did you listen to the words he said, everything seemed to point to him looking at me."

"Yes, I noticed that as well but don't worry, Ben is harmless, you could fuck yourself with your new dildo in front of him and he wouldn't touch you. Talking about dildos, we'll get all of yours out and play with them later."

"Hmm, that sounds like fun. Getting back to Ben, do I take it that you want me to use my dildo in front of him? You're not expecting me to let him fuck me are you Noah?"

"Relax Oli, there's no way that Ben would ever try to rape you, he's way too harmless."

"But you want me to let him see me masturbating and using my dildo on myself. It's like you want me to show my body to every man that I see."

"Ben yes, as I said, he's harmless. Other men, not every man, those that I tell you to, those that come here, and accidental exposures, that's all."

"The way you are wanting me to dress those 3 categories probably cover 99% of the male population of the country. Next you'll be telling me to post photographs and videos of me on the internet so that anyone in the world can see me naked and playing with myself."

"Already thought of that and you've agreed to do that, but let's let things settle a bit before we go down that road, you've already had quite a few changes in your life this week."

"That's true, if anyone had told me one week ago that I'd be doing just about any one of the things that you've had me do I would have told them that they needed medical help."

"You have come a long way Olivia and that makes me really proud of you, and it tells me that you are capable of so much more."

"There can't possibly be much that you haven't already made me do."

"I wouldn't say that, I've got a few ideas. Now get out there and improve that tan, and rub one out for Ben. It might make him be a bit more punctual."

I did just that. It took me a while to find the courage to play with myself but I'd followed Noah's instructions to sunbathe with my legs wide open and the more I thought about what Noah wanted me to do, and the fact that Ben kept looking over to me, made my arousal level increase and my reservations fade.

I must admit that it was nice masturbating watching Ben watching me and I was disappointed when I thought I heard the doorbell ringing.

"Not another one," I thought, "another man to see me naked."

I was just about to bring my legs back onto the sun lounger to sit up and get off it when a delivery guy appeared round the side of the house. When he saw the naked me he stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me.

Meanwhile I got up and went towards him.

"I've got a delivery for you. I, I err, normally leave things in your safe place if there's no one in."

"That's okay, I'll take it."

"It's a bit heavy."

"Could you bring it into the kitchen please?"

The man followed me inside and I guessed that he was looking at my butt as we walked.

I then had to sign for it which gave the man a close up view of my front. Whilst he was getting ready for me to sign I felt my nipples and pussy tingle.

"Was I really getting turned on by this man looking at me?" I thought before taking the clipboard and signing.

The man left and I looked at the box. If the printing on the side was correct it was my sewing machine. I went up and told Noah who told me to open it and read anything that I needed to before plugging it in. The package that the postman had brought was the reels of cotton that I would need so I would soon be ready to start shortening the skirts and dresses.

I took the instructions manual outside to read, raising the back of a sun lounger and sitting with my knees up to prop the manual on. It was only when I saw Ben keep looking over to me I realised that my pussy was exposed and that that was what he was probably looking at.

My pussy was tingling and my clit throbbing as I went back to the manual.

Fortunately, the manual was written in plain English and by someone who didn't use technical terms and the majority of it made sense.

About 30 minutes later I noticed that Ben was stood at the foot of the lounger and when I looked up at him his eyes were a lot lower than my eyes.

"Just to let you know that I've finished Miss and I'm off now."

"Okay, thank you Ben." I replied.

After a few seconds pause Ben turned and walked round the side of the house.

I just lay there for a while thinking that I couldn't make up my mind about this being naked all the time. On the one hand it isn't something girls should be doing, but on the other hand it is exciting and I've never been so happy since I came down here. Noah is full of surprises. The embarrassment and humiliation was the same, something that girls shouldn't have to endure, but it's also so exciting and my pussy thinks so as well. It must have leaked gallons of my juices since I got to Noah's place.

I didn't make any conclusions of my thoughts but I also didn't decide that I was going to quit, cancel my contract and ask Noah for the money for me to get a bus back to mum's house. I decided to just keep going and think about it some more some other time.

I also wondered why my right hand kept going to my pussy for a quick play when I was out on the sun lounger. I wondered if my pussy juices had some UV protection and I was subconsciously rubbing it on my pussy to stop me from getting sunburnt there.

After a while I decided to see if Noah was hungry and I went up to see him, carefully checking to see if he was talking to someone on a video call before I went into the study so that the chances of me being seen my one of his contacts were minimal.

He did so I went and prepared a meal.

As we were eating Noah kept asking me questions about how I was and what I was feeling. I managed to assure him that I was okay. The Noah said that it was time to check out my new PPE.

"PPE, isn't that what they wear in factories and hospitals?" I asked.

"Yes it is but PPE is also Pussy Pleasuring Equipment so as soon as you've cleaned up go and get what I bought you and bring it outside.

Ten minutes later I was disturbing Noah who was sat on one of the sun loungers. I think that we'll start with the smaller objects first Oli, get on your back on the lounger, lift your legs as high as you can then spread them as wide as you can.

I did, and I watched as Noah slowly pushed the first of the two silver balls into my vagina.

"It's cold." I said.

"That's because it's made of stainless steel. Don't complain or we'll keep them in the freezer then insert them."

"What is it supposed to do? Because it's doing nothing. I can feel it but that's all."

Noah didn't answer me, he just picked up the second one and pushed it in.

"Now stand up and go for a walk."

I did, just over to the pool and back Then I said,

"I felt a little banging but I'm having trouble keeping them in, they want to slide out of me."

"There's 2 reasons for that, firstly you need to use your vaginal muscles to keep them in and I bet that you aren't; and secondly, you vagina is leaking so much. Go for a longer walk this time, to the front gate and back."

I did, concentrating on using me vaginal muscles to keep the balls in me. What I did notice was that the banging was more frequent and feeling nice. When I got back and told Noah he said,

"Good, that's what they are supposed to do. Apparently, if walk about with them in for long enough you will have an orgasm."

"Nice." I replied.

"Practise wearing them Oli, see how many times one drops out. Remember, the objective is to keep them in,

"And to cum." I added.

"Yes, but don't try to force an orgasm, just let it happen. Now comes another interesting bit, getting them out. Apparently, girls can use their vagina muscles and squeeze them out. Give it a go Oli."

I tried and I tried then said,

"I think that I'm going to need some practise Noah."

"Okay, come closer and spread those legs."

The next thing that I knew was that Noah's fingers were inside me and delving around.

"That's nice." I said just before I felt empty.

Then Noah opened the packaging of the dildo.

"That looks awfully big." I said.

"You pussy will stretch to take it Oli, don't worry. Here, hold it, feel it, squeeze it."

"I like the balls on it." I said as I felt it, then held the end to my vaginal entrance and gentle pushed.

It was a strange feeling but Noah was right, my pussy did stretch and soon I was fucking myself with it. Noah let me do that for about 30 seconds then took it from me saying,

"This egg shaped vibrator will allow me to tease you whenever and where ever we are, providing that I am close to you Oli, its advantage being that there is nothing visible saying that you are wearing it."

"Or me when you are not around Noah."

"True, and you can even go swimming wearing it. We might go to the local leisure centre with you wearing it. Come here and let me insert it."

I did, and it felt big as it slid inside me.

"That feels nice Noah, I could get used to wearing this just about anywhere."

"You may just do that, or the other vibrator that I got you. Try this one for starters."

Noah turned on the vibrations and a contented smile came on my face.

"Not only does the size of it feel nice but the vibrations feel nice as well, really nice, I've never felt anything like it before and I could definitely get used to this all day long."

"Too much of a good thing becomes not such a good thing. You can play with that later Oli. Now for the main event, go and get both your phone and mine, it's in the study."

I did, and when I got back to Noah he had the pink, onion like thing in his hand, complete with a flexible stalk. Noah gave me some instructions and told me to follow them. The vibrator was on the lounger and as I pressed the button for the first time it started vibrating. I was startled and jumped back a little.

"It does that inside me" I asked.

"Yep, and there's more, keep pressing and see what happens."

I did and it started almost dancing around the lounger.

"Good, now pickup your phone and do what I'm about to do on mine."

I did, and soon I was controlling the vibrator with my phone. Then Noah started playing with his phone and after a couple of minutes the vibrator started dancing again.

"Good," Noah said, now I can control it from anywhere. "Put it inside you and let's see what it does to you."

I slowly eased the onion into my vagina so that just the tail was sticking out.

"That makes me feel as full as the dildo does. Have you switched it on yet?"

I saw Noah move his fingers on his phone.

"Oh, oh ohhhhhhh, that's nice."

I watched Noah's fingers moving and the intensity of the vibrations increased.

"Oh jeez. I hope that's at the max."

"No it is not." Noah said and vibrations increased."

My whole body was shaking, even my little tits. My right hand went to my pussy, not to cover it but to grab it to try to decrease the vibrations but Noah was in control of me. I was glad that I was stood up because my feet wouldn't stay still. I was dancing about grabbing my pussy and holding my left arm over my tits.

"Oh gawd, please, ohhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, no, yes, ohhhhh, ohhhhh, I, ohhhh, I'm, ohhhh, cuuu, ohhhh, arrrrggghhhh, ming."

I dropped to my knees then onto my back and my body was still jerking about, and the vibrator still felt like it was dancing about inside me but Noah didn't turn the vibrations off. He waited until I'd cum a second time which left me drained.

I just lay on the grass unable to either say anything or move anything. Noah came over to me and knelt beside me. He bent over and was coming to kiss me when his hand touched my clit and I gasped and had a mini orgasm. That over he did kiss me then he sat next to me holding my hand. After about a minute his hand went to my clit again and I had another after shock mini orgasm.

More minutes later I looked up at him and smiled. I was about to say how wonderful that was but he beat me to it by saying,

"Shall we get your nipples and clit pierced Oli?"

"No Master, not my clit please. I like it as it is and sticking something through it might mean that I loose some sensitivity. My nipples okay I think that I might like having something hanging from them."

"I wasn't actually meaning your clit, I meant your clit hood which has looked pretty redundant since you got here. Maybe we should look into getting a ring for your clit, it's big enough and a ring might keep the blood in it more and make it look even bigger."

"That could be okay, can we look to see what's available and decide then? But my nipples, lots of girls have them pierced so I doubt very much that they would have had them done if they lost some sensitivity."

"You're right Oli, I'll find out where we can get them done."

"Thank you sir."

"Olivia, you don't have to call me Master or Sir or even Boss as often as you do. Ill be happy with Noah."

"Thank you Noah. Can you turn the vibrator up again please, it makes me loose control of myself."

"No Olivia, take it out, I have to be up early tomorrow to go to London and I want to give you a good fucking tonight to give me something to remember during my long journeys.

And that's what we did. During one of the short breaks Noah told me what he wanted me to get done whilst he was away.

*****

When I woke up I was alone in the bed. I shouted for Noah but he had gone. It was yet another glorious day so I decided to go for a swim first. What a refreshing way to start the day, a naked swim.

Bathroom and breakfast over I went through my list of what I had to do for the day, but the first thing that I had to do was put my remote controlled vibrator in, just in case Noah decided to tease me, maybe he'd do it when he was on the train or in a boring meeting. Anyway, I wanted to get prepared for it.

Then it was my sowing, I took a tea towel from the kitchen to practice on as I got used to the new machine then got to work shortening all the skirts and dresses to the length that Noah had told me. As I finished a skirt I tried it on and just knew that I'd have to be careful when I was wearing it, well all my skirts from now on. I no longer owned a skirt that is more than a few centimetres lower than my bum or pussy. I had a few naughty thought as I thought about that, and then another thought,

"Jeez Olivia, Noah HAS turned me into an exhibitionist," and I felt a wet rush.

I kept on sewing until I'd done them all. I just hoped that Noah liked what I'd done, that they were short enough. I was just about to take a cup of coffee out the back when the doorbell rang. I didn't even think about me being naked, or having the pink tail between my legs as I went to the door.

Opening the door I saw a different delivery guy and the smile on his face told me that he liked looking at the naked me. The thing was, I didn't feel at all embarrassed by letting him see me, in fact it was a bit of a turn on.

I put the box to one side so Noah could open it later but I guessed that it was the Laser Hair Removal Tool that Noah had ordered for both of us, then I went out the back where I soaked up the sun. I'd intended to be there for about an hour but after about 45 minutes I got one hell of an unexpected shock. I should have expected it because Noah told me that he might switch the vibrator on but I was just so relaxed and not thinking about my pussy.

I almost fell off the lounger before realising what it was that was suddenly turning my insides to jelly. Noah tormented me for about an hour during which I orgasmed twice. If anyone had seen me dancing about and nearly falling off the lounger numerous times, they would have thought that I was having some sort of fit.

Then the vibrator switched off and I was left to get my breath back for a couple of minutes. My phone rang and it was Noah telling me that his train wasn't far from the station and that he'd ordered a Chinese takeaway for our evening meal and that he should be home before it arrived.

The last hour had left me covered in sweat so I ran upstairs to have a quick shower, I didn't want to hug Noah smelling of salty sweat and suntan lotion. It was a quick shower and I was back in the kitchen getting plates out and expecting to hear the garage door open or Noah walk in but no, the doorbell rang.

"Noah has set me up again." I thought as I went to the front door to take the Chinese delivery.

I was right, but the delivery guy looked creepy, he didn't look Chinese and he didn't sound Chinese so I guessed that he was just and employee of the Chinese which is unusual as they usually keep it in the family. Anyway, not only did he look creepy but he sounded creepy.

As he looked at my naked body he said,

"I like the 2 things hanging from your pussy."

I was confused, I still had the vibrator inside me so that was one thing, but 2? Then I realised that he must mean my clit, was it really so big that he could see it as he stood in front of me. I needed to ask Noah.

Then the vibrator burst into life at full intensity.

"Sugar." I said as my left knee came up and squeezed my legs together.

I was struggling to stay something like still as the man said,

"Someone just switched you on?"

"Yes, err, could you, err, take it, err inside, err, for me?"

I somehow managed to lead the man to the kitchen and he put the bags on the table as he was staring at me doing my best to keep still and not really succeeding, I saw his creepy face and started to wonder if I was safe. He could easily have raped me right there and then,

"Please Noah, where are you?" I said to myself.

My prayers were answered as the door opened and in walked Noah.

"Your Chinese sir," the man said, "the lady asked me to bring the bags in for her. She seems to be having some sort of fit, I was just about to call for an ambulance."

"She's fine thanks, thank you for bringing the bags in."

"I'll be on my way then."

The man left and Noah turned and looked ta me. I was still shaking about and I saw Noah smile then turn the vibrations off.

"He was creepy." I said.

"Sorry Olivia," Noah replied as he came and gave me a hug. "It was a Chinese that I haven't used before, I'll stick to the one that I know next time. I knew that you'd like to be dancing about while answering the door. Shame about the creep, I'll make it up to you after we've eaten."

As we ate I told him about my day and I asked him about his although I didn't understand much of what he said.

I told Noah what that creep had said about my 2 things sticking out of my pussy and asked if my clit was really that big.

"Well," Noah replied, "It's definitely bigger than all the other girls that I've seen but it's not obscenely big, it's about the size of the end of your little finger and because your pubic bone is more pronounced than a lot of girls your clit is more obvious than most girls. I think that your whole pussy looks amazing and I'm going to lick and kiss and chew it until you think that you are about to die when we go to bed.