Olivia Moves South Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I thought that all girls got spanked on their bare bottoms."

"Who told you that Olivia?"

"The girls at school."

"Did you get spanked at school Olivia?"

"No, it's illegal."

"So I'm guessing that the other girls got spanked at their home."

"Probably, but one girl said that she got spanked by her gymnastics instructor."

"Did you see that?"

"No, I was poorly that week."

"So you went to gymnastics classes Olivia?"

"Yes I did."

"You would like to show us some of the stretching exercises that you did wouldn't you Olivia?"

"Yes I would, but my dress would get in the way and I don't want to tear it., Noah paid a lot of money for it."

"You do know that there is a solution to that problem don't you Olivia?"

"Yes I do, would it be a problem if I take my dress off Luke?"

"I think that it's best if you ask everyone here Olivia."

"DOES ANYONE MIND IF I TAKE MY DRESS OFF? I shouted.

I didn't hear anyone objecting so I reached behind my neck under my hair and pulled on the bow holding my dress up. As it slid to the floor, revealing my naked body, I heard some gasps from the audience. Luke let everyone absorb the sight of my naked body for a few seconds then he said,

"You're wearing a vibrator Olivia, is it switched on?"

"No, I didn't bring my phone, but Noah has his and he can control it."

I saw Noah holding up his phone but Luke said,

"I think that we'll keep that pleasure for later. You were going to show us some gymnastics stretching exercises Olivia."

"Oh yes, you'd better step back Luke."

He did and I started doing the stretching exercises that I'd done in the gymnastics club after school. I didn't remember them being so pussy revealing but there again, I wore a leotard at the school gymnastics club and there wasn't a pink tail sticking out of my vagina. I wondered if I would have been able to do those exercises if Noah had switched it on.

Five minutes later I stopped and was amazed that the audience actually gave me a round of applause.

"Well done Olivia," Luke said, "that was very impressive. You did enjoy displaying your pussy to everyone didn't you?"

"Yes I did."

"Now, where were we before you decided to show your pussy to everyone here? Oh yes, spanking, you said that you would like to be spanked."

"I did, I want to know if I cum whilst being spanked."

"Well you have to remember Olivia, that girls who do cum when they are spanked don't cum every time and not every girl is so lucky, It depends upon the severity of the spanking, where they are, who they are with and how aroused they are before the spanking starts."

"So if you were to spank me now I wouldn't necessarily cum?"

"That's right, so perhaps you would like some members of the audience to spank you to see if that increases the chances of you cumming."

"Would they?"

"You had better ask them."

"WOULD ANYONE BE KIND ENOUGH TO SPANK MY BARE BOTTOM?"

Quite a few men's hands went up, and so did a couple of women's hands.

"Well Olivia it looks like it's your lucky night. Instead of them coming up here why don't you go down there and go from table to table and ask who would like to spank you."

"That's a good idea Luke."

"And whilst you are down there some people might like to touch your tits and pussy, you'd like that as well wouldn't you Olivia?"

"That would be nice too."

"Off you go Olivia, I'll wait for you over where Noah is."

"Thank you Luke."

I went down the steps that led from the stage and to the nearest table as Luke announced,

"Ladies and gentlemen, you have all heard Olivia's request and I hope that you will help her in any way that you can. Remember, my suggestive hypnotism does not make the subject do anything that they didn't already want to do so there will be no repercussions at a later date. Olivia has already given you her consent in front of lots of witnesses, but can I request that you give her no more than 5 spanks each, we don't want to be here all night.

At the first table I again asked who would like to spank me and was pleased when 3 of the men there said that they did. I went to the nearest and stood in front of him and looked down at the seated, middle-aged man. His eyes were looking at my chest. He patted his lap so I lay over it and waited. As I lay there I looked around at the people all looking at me. I presumed that it was his wife that was sat nearby and she was smiling.

His hand came to my cheeks, moved around for a second then disappeared. Then the first swat landed. As I've said before, I had never been spanked before so I didn't really know what to expect but I hadn't really expected it to hurt as much as it did.

I yelped and moved my free hand to try to cover my butt, but another man's hand grabbed my wrist and pulled it away. Four more swats landed on my butt in rapid succession before the men let go of me and I could get to my feet. My butt hurt but surprisingly not that much.

"Who's next?" I asked.

I didn't have to go far before I was over another lap. This time it was a younger man and his wife / girlfriend held my hands in a sort of gentle way as if she was helping me. The thing was, as I lay over his lap I could feel something hard pressing onto my stomach, it was either his cock or he had stuffed a dildo down his trousers. The other thing was that he eased my legs far apart so that the people behind me could see all of my pussy.

The 5 swats that he gave me didn't hurt as much but what I did notice was the physical shock of my butt being hit sent a bolt of something directly to my clit, and that felt nice.

The next 4 men that spanked me were all gentler than the first man. Two of them got me to spread my legs and two of the let their hands linger and wander a little when they landed on my butt.

It was the sixth gentle swatter that was more interested in groping my pussy than the actual spanking and after each swat I felt a finger go inside me for a second then the finger flicked my clit.

As I stood up from that assault on my butt and pussy I looked at the man and realised that it was Tom from my table and he'd just fingered me. I looked around for Carol and saw her smiling at me. I smiled back.

The next 5 swats were from a young woman not much older than me. They were quite gentle and so were her fingers as she toyed with my clit between each swat.

By that time I knew that I was getting aroused and that my butt, which had not got to the point of me crying, was sending a very pleasant jolt to my clit each time that a swat landed.

The next person to spank me was another young man, and he too was more interested in what he could do to my pussy than the actual spanking. I was starting to think that is wasn't a spanking tour of the room but a pussy groping tour of the room but my pussy wasn't complaining, and I guess that the people behind me each time that I lay across a lap and had my legs spread wide weren't complaining either, nor the men whose lap I was laying across and pressing my stomach on their hard cocks and were fingering me.

It was about the ninth lap that I was laying over that the man's fingers finally made me cum, and it was an intense one that I hoped Noah was seeing and was proud of me. My feet rose so that my whole body was rigid and parallel to the floor. I know that I was screaming,

"Yes, yes, yes."

But I wasn't sure what else was going on, my brain was a little occupied. I do know that after the waves had rolled over me I vaguely remember the man saying something about me staying where I was all night and then me realising that the swats had stopped.

I got to my feet and started looking for another man's hand in the air when I heard Luke's voice telling me that it would be a good idea for me to return to the stage. I was a little disappointed because I'd seen 3 men's hands in the air.

As I climbed onto the stage Noah put out his hand for me and I took it. He whispered that he was proud of me as I walked over to Luke who had got a chair for me to sit on.

"Would you like to sit Olivia, or is your butt too hot and sore?"

"It's fine thank you." I said as I sat, remembering to not cross my legs.

"So Olivia, you did enjoy walking around the audience and getting spanked didn't you?"

"Yes I did Luke."

"Did any of the men finger your pussy whilst they were spanking you?"

"Yes they did."

"Which ones? No, don't tell everyone, you'll make their wives jealous. Was it the spanking or the finger fucking that made you cum Olivia?"

"I'm not sure."

"So you didn't slip a hand under yourself and bring yourself off then Olivia?"

"No, there was always something hard in the way."

I hadn't intended that to be funny but a few people in the audience seemed to think that it was.

"You did enjoy that orgasm didn't you Olivia?"

"Yes I did, I always enjoy orgasms, even the little ones."

"The problem is Olivia, only the people close by saw you cumming and all the other people missed out on that beautiful sight. Don't you think that it would be a good idea if everyone could see you cumming?"

"Yes I do, but if I tried to go to every table and someone made me cum I'd be so exhausted that I'd collapse."

"But there is another solution Olivia, one where everyone could see you making yourself cum."

"And what would that be Luke?

"Well Olivia, you are sat up here where everyone can see you and there are spotlights on you."

"You want me to make myself cum right here and now?"

"Don't you think that that would be a good idea Olivia?"

"I guess that it would, okay then."

Luke turned to the audience and said,

"Ladies and gentlemen, it would appear that our beautiful young guest has decided that it would be a good idea to to show everyone how she pleasures herself. Just one thing before she starts, can Noah please confirm that the vibrator is not switched on, I'm sure that we all want Olivia's orgasm to be 100% naturally induced."

I turned to look at Noah who took his phone out of his pocket and put it on the table in front of him. Luke then turned back to me and said,

"Okay Olivia, give it you all."

Without the slightest hesitation or embarrassment I slid my butt to the front edge of the chair, leant back and spread my legs as wide as I comfortably could. Then my left hand went to my right tit and my right hand to my pussy.

As I slowly started rubbing I looked out over the deadly quiet audience and realised that I was a bit nervous, not because of what I was doing, more from the expectations of everyone in the audience. I just hoped that they wouldn't be disappointed.

Anyway, as my hands got to work I soon forgot about my nerves and the tingling that had been in my groin all evening got stronger again. As I twisted and pulled on my nipples the little bolts of pain shot from my nipples to my clit which felt bigger than I had ever known it to be.

I don't know how long it took me to get to the point of no return, it could have been tens of minutes or tens of seconds but I heard myself say,

"I'm gonna cuuuummmmmm. Ohhhh. Arrrrrrrrrr. Oh fuuuu. I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmming."

And my body went rigid on the chair, my left hand pulling on a nipple and my right hand cupped my vulva, my middle finger bent inside me and up alongside the pink vibrator's antenna.

When my body relaxed it started shaking with the occasional jerk when my thumb touched my clit.

Just as I was starting to return to something like normal the vibrator burst into life. I looked over to Noah and saw Luke holding Noah's phone and one of Luke's fingers touching the screen.

As the vibrations got more intense I got to my feet, my left hand pressed on my right tit and my right hand firmly cupped my pubic bone pressing on my clit and my middle finger just inside my vagina. As well as the vibrations doing whatever to my insides, my middle finger could feel them as it rested alongside the antenna not far from where it joined the vibrator.

Those vibrations were going from my middle finger through my hand to my clit and it felt nice, really nice.

As my body danced about my hands gripped whatever they could and my legs tried to clamp together to try to lessen the effects that the vibrator was having on me. Instead of the intensity of the vibrations going up and down they stopped changing and stayed on the most intense.

My body just could not, not orgasm again although some people may not have been able to tell which part of my body movements was caused by just the vibrator or my orgasm. Hell, I don't think that even I could tell.

Luke, and probably Noah, were torturing me on that stage in front of all those people and there wasn't a thing that I could do about it, except black out, and just as I was getting to that point the vibrations stopped and I managed to stay on my feet.

Both Luke and Noah came over to me, Noah putting an arm round me to help support me.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure that you'll agree that that was one hell of a performance, one that Olivia should really be proud of and one that I think she will remember for years to come."

After all the applause died down I realised that I had been smiling. I had enjoyed it, and yes, I would remember it for may years to come. I looked up to Noah and mouthed the words 'thank you'. Noah gently squeezed my still very naked body.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the last time that I did this suggestive hypnotism on a young lady her partner asked me to leave her with no concept of embarrassment or shame but Noah tells me that he likes seeing Olivia embarrassed so he has asked me to return her mind to it's original state. However, when I was talking to Noah earlier he agreed to me leaving a trigger in Olivia's brain that when a certain word is said Olivia will return to her current state of mind and embarrassment will be a word that is alien to her. Now, the question is, do you, ladies and gentlemen want me to return Olivia to her original state of mind now, or do you want Noah to use that magic word later this evening?"

I was understanding everything that Luke was saying, and in a way I was pleased when the majority of people wanted Noah to have the control over me. Luke then came directly in front of me, got his phone out and set THE app running again. As I watched the spiral go round and round Luke said a few words to me then thanked Noah and myself for being such good sports then said goodnight to everyone.

Music soon started up and Noah took me to our original table. On the way I asked Noah where my dress was and he told me that it was in his jacket pocket. I didn't ask for it back and stayed naked for the rest of the evening.

The other guys on our table bought couple of bottles of champagne and soon everyone was toasting me and my bravery. I guess that most girls sat there as naked as I was, would have been embarrassed as hell but Luke's 'spell' hadn't been cancelled by Noah so just acted like I was fully dressed.

It was time for some ballroom dancing and I was happy that my mother had taught me the basics because all 4 guys on our table took it in turns to take me for a dance or 2 or 3 and I felt all 4 hard cocks pressing on my stomach. I enjoyed Noah's the most because I just knew that as soon as we got home that cock would be inside me.

Noah still hadn't said that magic word before the evening came to a close, although he did tell me that the word was one that he could easily slip into a conversation and that he may have already said the word.

I didn't ask for my dress back and the queue of taxi drivers that were waiting to take us all home got a pleasant surprise as I walked out hanging onto Noah's arm and feeling quite happy.

I also saw the driver looking in his rear view mirror quite a lot on the journey, maybe more times than I realised because Noah was playing with one of my nipples for some of the time and my eyes were closed as my nipple enjoyed the attention.

The taxi was slow driving off after we'd got out and I assumed that the driver was watching my bare butt as we walked down the drive.

We went to bed almost straight away but it was another hour or so before we got to sleep.

*****