Olivia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Should I protest? She had said that this wouldn't count towards my punishment record. No. Submit. Accept whatever happens. That's what I was becoming, a submissive.

'There is no rush, Olivia. I will apply one stroke every thirty seconds. This way you will feel each one with full effect. If, at any point, you would like to request a break, to regather your wits or your strength, you may ask, but the full punishment will be applied before you rise from your very exposed position. You do know that we can see your anus as you stand crouched there and that your labia have swollen and parted, don't you?'

Oh, god. Did she really have to mention that? Is she trying to humiliate me? If so, it's working.

'Yes, Mistress. I know I am completely exposed to you and to Matron. I find it humiliating, and yet also strangely exciting.'

I felt a hand on the back of my leg. It curled inwards and to my shame I knew that my juices were running down my inner thigh. I was so turned on, thrilled with my helplessness. The fingers approached my pussy lips but did not touch them. Matron came round in front of me and showed me her hand. It was wet with my juices.

'For an extra six strokes, you may lick my hand clean, Olivia. Would you like that?'

Oh, god, yes I would, but equally, no I wouldn't. I have tasted myself before, out of curiosity, and found it rather nice. I was thinking about doing that with Petra and now I knew that she would love to have me lick her, but here Matron is clearly giving me some kind of weird test; feeding me my own pussy juice in return for an even tougher caning? Does she think I am a lesbian? And I still don't know if I can take a caning well.

'Maybe another time, Matron. I'm not sure I can take thirty strokes. Thank you for the offer.' Always be polite.

Matron didn't bat an eyelid. She simply put her fingers into her own mouth and cleaned them off, moving behind me, out of sight. I wasn't sure if I should be flattered or disgusted. I chose astonished instead at the confirmation that Matron must be a raving lesbian. She reappeared with a large mirror on wheels which she positioned ahead of me. Magically, it reflected off another one behind me and I had a perfect view of my own ass. As I had been told, now I too could see that my anus was on full display.

'We begin.' There's no need to describe every stroke. The first six stung like crazy and I could clearly see six stripes formed across my buttocks. The 30-second delay between strokes was cruel, as every stroke was individually felt, and the second set of six was applied a little harder. Six minutes into my test. I cried out a few times but won some encouraging words of praise from Mistress. The third set was painful. I reminded myself to stay brave, suck it up, breathe deeply. Although I had not been told to count and thank her, nor to request the next stroke, I was still counting them silently to myself. This was just pure punishment. The final six were harder again, definitely the worst, or they started as the worst, but after three I had a weird explosion of endorphins and I found myself calling out the number.

'Twenty-two. Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me again, one more stroke.'

'Ah. She's found her voice at last.' Said Matron. 'I was wondering if she would remember her training from the tawse. Obviously, she does, and obviously she is still in control of her senses.'

The cane landed again, a little harder. My eyes watered but cleared enough for me to see my reflection in the mirrors and that my ass was bright red with many stripes across it. That last stroke had produced a white line across both cheeks of my ass which quickly turned red as I watched. My ass was burning.

'Twenty-three. Yesss. Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me again -- a bit harder.'

'Oh, I love this girl!' cried out Matron. 'Give her what she wants, Madam.'

Mistress certainly did. I heard the cane whistling through the air, the loud crack as it struck. I felt a spray of sweat fly from my ass. I felt a sudden pulse deep in my pussy and through the pain I realized I was in paradise.

'Twenty-four. Thank you, Mistress. Ohhhh!'

Matron found the key and released me from my restraints. I wobbled to my feet and stood shaking with emotion and physical exertion as these two dominant women supported me by the elbows and led me to a bench where I could lie on my front and recover.

Now I knew. It was going to be a very interesting year and I was looking forward to it.

Continued in Part Four

12