All Comments on 'Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 01'

by ScottieDog61Redux

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mbh129mbh129about 3 years ago

Good story, hope theres more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Double shower ?

Make sure you edit your work. At the beginning she basically took 2 showers in 3 hours ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gold

Great story and written by a pro-didnt want it to end-cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So steaming hot

Omg what would not give enjoy a situation like this. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Hot

Olivia is so Hot I'm heading to my room for her shower scene. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
good start

keep it going. it has a lot of possibilities.

ScottieDog61ReduxScottieDog61Reduxabout 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding the Shower...

The two showers were on purpose. The first when getting ready for the day, not long before Cody arrived, and the second after taking a dip in the pool to get the chlorine and pool chemicals off. Thanks for pointing that out, but there was a reason for her doing that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sensual and fragrant

I generally do not like stories that stop shy of consummation. However, this tale is so laden with the heavy fragrance of absolute desire that it haunts me. I cannot wait until the next encounter. A very well deserved Five Stars.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Very Sexy Story Telling*****

Cody you lucky S O B!!!! Damn for no screwing that was HOT! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superbly sexy! A 5.

olsaltyolsaltyabout 3 years ago

Hot start! Now that our Cougar has Cody all warmed up, you can't just walk away without another Chapter! Nice slow buildup is a bonus, as is the richness of your writing... Good Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I keep going back to the description on Page 1 with the "round, belly" & the incorrect, needless comma that halts EVERYTHING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish i wrote this story first. It's fucking amazing!!!!

analustanalust9 months ago

Too short. Definitely needs more play

Big-n-HardBig-n-Hard4 months ago

Perfectly written. Sexy but leaving us wanting more. Well Done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottieDog61Redux@ScottieDog61Redux
Answering some questions and clearing things up... Chapter #14 of the Olivia series will probably be up by the end of January. Travel issues around Christmas, the flu at Thanksgiving, and Christmas, *and* New Year's Day (not thankfully Coronavirus) have kept me out of writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES