Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your bra..." The words surprised me by coming out of my mouth, but it had the effect I desired.

Olivia sat up without any interruption and whipped her shirt off one-handed, continuing to plunge her fingers inside her pussy, letting the bra slide down, and with an erotic shock I realized she had already unclasped it. She tossed both off to the side, leering hungrily at my cock play, still fingering herself, naked as she had been under the pool shower. "Don't stop, baby. Jack off for me, Cody. Let me see you cum, just like you did last night, just like I imagined you, baby..."

I had no choice, didn't want one. My fist had a mind of its own, with one goal, cumming in front of the Hottest Mom, letting her watch. My balls spasmed once, twice, three times, and I threw my head back, feeling the jism starting to rise, coursing along the length of my cock, out the top...

I moaned, then screamed in release. Thick ropy strands of cum barreled out of me, and I felt the thick, hot fluid jet out onto my stomach, feeling my balls empty themselves again, clenching in time to my thundering heartbeat, spurt after spurt, my orgasm slowly dissipating with each pulse. My hand still gripped my cock, squeezing the last drops from it, as waves of lassitude and satisfaction swept over me. Opening my eyes and glancing over at her, I was stunned to see her on all fours, her face poised over my fading erection. She was panting harder, the scent of her pussy permeating the air, and looked me in the eyes again.

"Cody, thank you for letting me watch." She leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek, an oddly chaste peck of her lips following the most intimate thing I'd ever done with a woman, any woman.

"You're...welcome, Olivia." I saw her shift her eyes to the streams of cooling semen, some of which had shot onto my shirt. "I guess I should have taken off my t-shirt."

Olivia chuckled, then playfully extended her tongue to the very tip of my penis, licking slowly around the head. A string of cum connected the head of it and her tongue when she pulled back, breaking in two when she got about six inches away, and if it had been remotely possible I would have cum again. "I'll wash it for you if you take it off now."

I pulled it off me and lay back naked except for my shoes and socks, and handed it to her. She used it to mop up the rest of my semen, and giggled joyfully with the last of it. "That was so sexy, Cody." She didn't move, still on all fours, like some erotic, feral feline, clutching my cum-stained shirt in one hand and gazing appreciatively into my eyes. "Have you ever...been caught jacking off?'

I shook my head.

"So glad I caught you. No man has ever let me watch him get himself off like that. You have a beautiful, thick rod, and I loved seeing you cum." She retreated to the open corner of the conversation pit, and handed me my lemonade. "You look like you could use it, Cody." This time I did drain the glass, and she set it back next to hers. Then she stood all the way up, naked and glorious, and padded softly down the hall to the laundry room. I heard the soft clang of the lid, and the rush of water as the cycle started. Then she came back to me and climbed onto the cushions, this time next to me.

She lay her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes, and I put one arm around her, closing my eyes too. Just for a moment, I told myself.

* * * * *

The sun was much lower in the sky when I awoke, but there was still plenty of daylight. Olivia had already gotten up, was no longer lying against me, and the fabric next to me was cool. I looked up as she walked in with my shirt, no longer dirty with sweat and cum, and she was completely dressed again, appraising me. I was still naked, of course, and felt abruptly exposed, but she looked down at me with appreciation and lust, and I immediately felt quite comfortable there.

"Your shirt is clean and dry, still a little warm." She handed it to me, and it was warm, fresh from the dryer. I grabbed my boxers and shorts and pulled them on, then the t-shirt. Throughout I didn't say a word, couldn't think of anything to say. The whole time, Olivia watched every move I made and stepped back a fraction of a step to let me out of the conversation pit.

When I stood up, she hugged me, and gave me another peck on the cheek. "Cody, thank you so much for all your hard work. All of it." Then she kissed me on the lips, and I wanted to kiss back, crush her against me, rip both our clothes off and pound her pussy until both of us were satisfied. I didn't move to do that, though, almost paralyzed by the surprise of that kiss.

"I know that look, Cody. You liked what we did. You want to," her lips crept around to my ear, and her next words were silken, smoky. "You want to fuck me..."

She pulled back and released me from the hug, giving her head a rueful shake. "If you were a little older..."

"I'm eighteen, Olivia." Even to my ears it sounded plaintive, defensive.

She laughed, not unkindly or mockingly, but with understanding. "I was there for your birthday party, before you guys ran off to a movie, probably something with naked girls in it. Right?"

My parents didn't even know that, and I nodded in acknowledgement.

She kissed me again, on the lips. "You're a sweet young man. If I were your age, I wouldn't let you leave all night, or the night after that. I am a little lonely, and you are very tempting."

Leading me to the door, she reached for the handle to open it. Without any warning, Olivia stepped in to me again, and seized me, holding me tight, pressing her lips against mine, opening them for me. My mouth opened too, and I felt her tongue dart into my mouth, her low moaning and longing a superb accompaniment, for a long French kiss. When she pulled back this time, I thought I saw a tear at the corner of her eye, even in her desire. "Thank you so much, Cody. Now you head on home." She touched my cheek fondly, then I slipped out the door and started my walk home.