Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nuzzled her ear, and traced my tongue along her earlobe, savoring the softness of it with the tip. Cautiously, not wanting to spoil the mood, I asked her ,"So, you don't want this to be the only time we..."

"No." She said it firmly. "That would be the meanest thing I could think of to do to either of us, just fucking for one afternoon and cutting you loose. Cody, your mom and I have known each other for years, the same time you've been Jack's best friend. Your parents don't have a piece on the side, and they don't jump in the sack with anyone but each other. You've got good parents, and I know you were raised right. Besides, I'm falling in love with you, so, no, not just one afternoon."

"Thank you." Hearing her mention love made my heart skip a beat.

"You are so welcome. I didn't plan for this, you know. When you saw me naked in the pool shower, I could just as easily sent you away, never talked to you again, never hired you for any more work. But I saw how you looked at me with appreciation, not just lust, and I wanted you to know I liked that."

"So, Liv, Tuesday when..."

She shook her head lightly. "Didn't plan that, either. Watching you clean the pool, I couldn't get it out of my head. I just had to know. Had to see your cock with my own eyes. When you did me that favor, started stroking it for me, it was all I could do not to rip my clothes off and fuck you right then. I've seen two guys jack off, and one was my brother, so it really was more embarrassing walking in on him than hot." She blushed with the memory. "And you did it in front of me. That was so sexy.

"Then I wanted to return the favor, show you how horny that made me, how sexy I feel when I'm around you."

"Liv, everyone thinks you're sexy, knows it."

"Everyone wants to fuck me, Cody," she corrected me tenderly. "That's not the same thing as feeling sexy. When you look at me, I feel sexy and young. Loved and appreciated." She turned in my arms and came to rest with our noses almost touching. "Do you understand?"

"I do, Liv."

"Keep calling me 'Liv', and I'll be your love kitten forever." She kissed me, a slow, building burn of passion, and I returned it with the same fire.

When we finally came back up for air, she looked at the cushions in the conversation pit, smeared with suntan oil, her juices and my cum. "I'm going to have to get this upholstery cleaned. Before that, I want a shower." She climbed off and rose to her feet, displaying her perfect cottontail, then turned back to me with a smile. "Join me?" There was no question in either of our minds that I wouldn't follow her.

We ascended the stairs to the second story. The top floor had been built as a retreat for the adults; Jack and Carla's rooms were on the main floor, and Liv had kept the house in the divorce, along with a sizeable chunk of change to maintain it. I didn't know what she did for work; it never seemed to be important when she was clad in her bikini, or now even less.

Her bathroom was big, filled with gleaming porcelain and shiny gold-toned fixtures, with a huge tub and separate shower, and a pair of sinks. Her ex had made a lot of money in finance or real estate or something that was at that point not really clear to me, and had clearly invested a good portion of it in creature comforts. I wondered how often they had been in the tub or showered together, but it was irrelevant; I was the one here with her now. The shower stall was pretty big, certainly enough for both of us, with glass walls and a glass door. She turned the water on and we got in once it warmed up.

Under the steaming flow, she used a washcloth and soap to clean off the remains of the oil and dried cum from her body. I helped her with her back and tush, washing her clean, loving the feel of her skin under my fingertips. As beautiful as she had been in the pool shower on Monday, she was even more so here, and my eyes followed each swipe of the washcloth over every inch of her, the scented lather clinging to her body, frothy white suds scudding down every one of her voluptuous curves, alternately hiding and revealing expanses of her dark, sensuous skin.

She rinsed and soaped the washcloth again, and set to work on cleaning me up. Very soon, I was hard again, and we both interrupted all her efforts with numerous long kisses, pressing our soapy bodies against each other, sliding against each other, reveling in the slippery lather, the feel of our skin as we made out again. I loved running my fingers and palms down her back and hips, down to the sleek, toned thighs that had encircled me earlier, then running my hands over those, too. Her breasts were firm, the nipples erect, excited, and I started kissing and sucking on the big, dark aureoles, accompanied by her deep moans, echoing in the enclosure.

There wasn't really room in the stall to fuck standing up, but Olivia had her own ideas. Instead, she lathered up my dick, using just her hands and fingertips on my rigid pole, moving up and down the length of it, torturously slow, and gently stroking and playing with my balls. Her matching moans joined mine, and it was clear she enjoyed jacking me off almost as much as I loved the attention. Leaning her head up to kiss me, she kept up her slow and deliberate strokes, getting me close again.

"I love you, Cody," she whispered, the second time I'd heard those impossible words on her lips, then rinsed my cock off, unfinished. I felt disappointed, and just as quickly annoyed with myself for being disappointed. I'd just had sex with the most desirable woman I'd ever seen or met, filled her with cum, was falling in love with her, and I was inexplicably disappointed she hadn't jacked me all the way off. Asshole!, I cursed myself furiously. Just enjoy her!

Her next words were as soft and silky as her skin. "Just stand there, baby." Olivia sank down on her haunches until her mouth was at my crotch, and used one of her hands to tilt my dick horizontally. She looked up at me and winked merrily, parted her lips, and took my cock into her mouth. She closed her eyes and started bobbing her head gently, and I watched thunderstruck as she gently made love to me with her mouth. The sight of my erection disappearing between her lips, the velvety, loving softness of her tongue on the underside and swirled over the very tip, and its slow reappearance when she pulled back, was so erotic I barely endured it.

The build-up was slower than it had been downstairs with our first time, but no less inexorable. All the sucking I'd seen in a couple of stag films friends of mine had snagged, and once on a briefly unscrambled pay TV station, had all been quick movements of overly made-up women, sucking aggressively, almost brutally, forcing themselves to do it. Despite that, it all looked fun, but this was something else.

Olivia continued slowly, seemingly savoring the feel and taste of my cock in her mouth, playing her tongue over every inch of the stiffened rod, stopping every so often to swirl her tongue around the tip, then run her lips over just the head a couple of times, before taking me all the way in. There was no teasing about it, though; she was intent on pleasuring me very deliberately, gently, lovingly. The sight of it was almost as amazing as the sensation; her head and sexy long hair swaying, the gorgeous round buttocks behind her, and one hand on my hip, gently holding me and balancing herself while the tips of her breasts became visible with each momentary retreat of her face from my crotch.

For the second time in as many hours, I felt the familiar ejaculatory tingle, and she sensed it, taking one of my hands in hers, still masturbating me with the other. "Liv, I'm going to cum." I sounded calm, but she could see I was shaking, ready to unload again at her tender touch. She pulled away, slowly, gently, and used her right hand to rub and jack my cock. My hard-on was at her eye level still, and I wondered what she was going to do, then my orgasm drove all coherent thought away. "Fuck, Liv! Aaahhh!"

She aimed me below her chin just before the first shot leapt out, and my thick, white semen splattered on her big tits, coating them. I could see her smiling, lips parted almost in awe, as each spurt came out, and she made a satisfied noise. When she stood, she was still milking the last of it out of me, and started rubbing my cum all over her tits, holding my gaze with hers. This was so much sexier than I had ever imagined. When the flood subsided, she knelt and rubbed my dick on both of her cheeks, softly cooing at the feel of it, licking the very tip a couple of times.

When she finished, I was only semi-hard, but still thick in her hand. She stood again and turned toward the shower to rinse her breasts, and she took one finger and moved it across her face, collecting the last bit of cum that she'd wiped onto her cheeks. Looking first at her fingers, then into my eyes, she inserted them in her mouth, delicately licking it off them, then rinsed her mouth in the spray. Olivia hugged me, her cheek pressed against my chest, and held me for a while before we turned the water off and swung the glass door open.

She had a silly smile on her lips the whole time we dried each other off, and I was pretty sure I had its clone on my lips too. Olivia kissed me again. "Let's lie down, Cody." Leading the way to her bedroom, the king bed unmade and unkempt, we settled down onto it, and she pulled the sheet up to our waists, before turning and snuggling in to me, her head on my chest.

"Cody, you were worth waiting for."

"So are you, Liv." I put my arm around her and ran my fingers through her silky black hair. "I'm very happy just now..."

"Me too." She sighed. "Hey, when I went down on you..."

"I loved it, Liv."

"I could tell! No, I just...don't like it when a man shoots his load in my mouth. Maximilian would demand I let him cum in my mouth, insist I swallow it all. He said he felt 'insulted' if I didn't do it his way and take it all in." The distaste and anger were sharp undertones, even though her voice was carefully neutral.

"I'm so sorry, Liv."

She turned and put one hand under her chin, looking at me with wise, experienced eyes. "Don't be, baby. You're the first man I've been so willing to do that for. I wanted to do it for you, give you that gift."

I chuckled nervously. "And I didn't get you a thing..."

She kissed the underside of my jaw, and let her hand cup and stroke my relaxing penis. "You did. Best gift I ever had."

"So you don't like blowjobs."

"No, not usually. I really liked it with you today, though. You didn't grab my head and fuck my throat until I gagged; I knew you wouldn't. That's happened a couple of times, different guys, and I stopped sleeping with them because of it. Thank you for just letting me do it, and not trying to 'help' at all."

"Thank you for my first blowjob, Liv."

"And later your second, if you like. Maybe I'll even let you cum in my mouth...," she finished with an impish grin. I didn't trust myself to answer, but at my enthusiastic nod her grin widened.

It sounded wonderful, but I thought about the time. The clock in her room showed it was after four-thirty already. The sun wouldn't be down until well after eight, but I didn't want anyone suspicious if I didn't turn up at the pool. "Liv, how late would you like me to stay?"

"All weekend, Cody." My surprise was obvious, and she chuckled. "I'd love you to stay the night but you're still a growing boy and you need your rest. Anything planned for tomorrow?"

"Nothing after my swim meet. Livermore's driving up, and we won't be done until after one or so."

"That's normal."

"Yeah, but if we win, Coach always buys us pizza. So, maybe around three? Unless we lose..."

"That sounds perfect. If you lose, come by earlier, and I'll comfort you." A wicked leer spread across her face. "Tell you what. I'll see what chores I come up with for tomorrow afternoon. And Sunday."

It was my turn to kiss her, and I felt her melt into my arms. "Whatever you come up with, I'll do my best for you, Liv. I always will."

****************

We won Saturday's meet, but I left after only one slice, eager to get back to the Hottest Mom, my girl Liv. I got there around two, and went to the door, knocking smartly twice. The door opened, and Olivia was there, t-shirt and the sexiest pair of mom jeans I'd ever seen. Her feet were bare, and she invited me in, careful not to reach out to me in case the neighbors were watching.

The door closed and latched, and we were on another in an instant, the hours apart feeling like weeks, all melting away in a frenzy of passionate kisses, and hands grabbing and gripping and rubbing each other. I'd seen couples at the high school behave like that, barely holding back from fucking on the bus home, or at the movies. I understood why, now. I wanted nothing more than her.

Still fully clothed, we separated for a moment. "I've wanted you to get here all day. I take it you lost..."

"No, we won. I just couldn't wait any longer to see you."

She kissed me again, pure love shining in her eyes. "Thank you for saying that."

"I mean it, Liv."

"And I think I told you I love hearing you call me that!" Another quick kiss, and she took my hand and we started down the hall to the living room. She took me to the conversation pit, and I saw what she had been working on. She had cleaned up the remains of our first session of lovemaking, and the chocolate fabric was still slightly damp.

"Next time, we need to lay a towel down, or not have me all oily."

Still holding her hand, I said, "You felt great oily. And naked."

She slipped naturally into my arms, and rested her cheek on my chest, the top of her head just under my nose, and I smelled her strawberry shampoo again. Olivia was warm and soft and sensational in my arms, and I sighed, contented just to hold her a little bit longer.

"Cody." Her voice was so soft I didn't hear her at first.

"Yes, Liv?"

"I'm fresh out of chores, unless you want me to dirty something up..."

"Maybe your sheets? We haven't actually made love in your bed before."

A soft chuckle, then, "So right. We should break it in this afternoon, maybe take a swim first?"

"My swimsuit's still on under my shorts..."

"You won't need it, my love." Those last two words sent a happy shiver through my body. My love. It felt to me like I suspected calling her 'Liv' felt to her, and I loved it.

"Liv, you keep calling me 'my love' and I'll be your sex kitten forever."

Smiling, she disengaged from our hug. "Actually, I do have one thing you can help me with." I followed her over to the kitchen, and there was a medium-sized paper bag, with something irregular inside it, and I wonder if it was some kind of sex toy. When she lifted the bag, it gave a solid clank and a couple of clinks, metal on metal. She pulled out a collection of black steel parts, and I recognized a replacement latch for an outside gate. "Help me put this on the back gate. It has a lock and key, so no-one can walk into the back and catch us in flagrante delicto." At my questioning look, she grinned and explained simply, "Naked and fucking."

She grabbed the tool set and an electric drill for me to use, and I carefully read the instructions, since I'd never done this before. Olivia passed me tools and helped me figure out a couple of the points that weren't entirely clear, then she stayed well back when I put on the safety goggles and got to work. The gate and frame were fairly sturdy, and it took less than an hour to install it. Just to make sure, I hauled on the handle, and it held firmly. The lock even worked.

I turned back to Olivia, and she had already stripped down to her black silk panties. "Let's give it a real security check," she laughed, pulling first one side of her waistband, then the other, off her hips, then letting them drift down to her ankles before stepping out of them. Kissing me on the cheek, she dashed naked for the pool. "Better catch up!" She laughed playfully as she dived in.

My clothes were off in seconds, and I joined her in the water. Very little swimming happened; we mainly splashed and laughed, still careful to keep our voices from getting too loud. This was my first time skinny-dipping, the latest of many firsts I was enjoying with the Hottest Mom. The water was just a bit chilly, but her warm curvy body kept me plenty warm whenever we stopped to make out.

After, we laid out, and we took turns spreading the tanning oil on each other. We were both breathing very heavily afterwards, but behaved ourselves for the time being and lay out on the two matching lounges, our hands clasped. The warm air and being naked with her had me hard enough to split wood, and I pictured my cock swinging down to break a board in a karate class, and snickered.

"What's so funny, Cody?" I told her, and she chuckled. "I'd love to see that!"

Still lying back, I started running my hand up from her palm along her forearm, back and forth in a languid motion, and I heard her breathing change, deeper, with a ragged edge to it. I looked over, and saw her left hand repeating that motion up and down her body, before settling at her crotch, delicately fingering her snatch. "Oh, fuck, Cody," she whispered. "Come here, baby..."

I got off my lounge and half-stood, bent over and ready to be on top of her, inside her, but Liv grabbed my hand. "Between my tits, baby. Fuck my tits..."

Straddling her chest, one leg on either side of her lounge, I settled down and laid my cock in the beautiful valley between her breasts. The suntan oil made the groove there as soft and slick as her pussy, and we both exhaled slowly as it came to a momentary rest there. Both her hands came up, pressing her huge, gorgeous breasts together, enveloping my cock along its length, warm and slippery. I looked down and saw her dark nipples peeking out from between her fingers, dark and shiny and suckable. "Fuck them, baby..." Her voice was low, trembling, and my legs, my whole body, were shaking from pure lust.

I put my hands on the lounge on either side of her head, careful not to trap or pull her gorgeous long hair, and moved my dick a couple of inches towards her chin, loving the quiet moan that crept out from between her full lips. Then, slowly, I began to hump her chest. I'd graduated from my virginity at the hands, and lips and pussy, of this goddess, and I felt a thrill along my body as my cock picked up speed, traveling faster between the best, most perfect tits I had ever imagined. I only moved two or three inches back and forth, slowly at first, different from the long, deep, staccato penetrations of our first time only two days ago.

Olivia squeezed her lovely jugs, not just closer around my cock, but playing with them, fondling them. Her fingers, splayed out against her olive skin, squeezed her nipples in time to my thrusts. She looked up at me, and I could see how shaky her breaths were, her lips parting with each breath, each time my cock shifted, burrowing between them. The sensation all along my shaft, the sheer sensual joy of fucking her tits, encouraged me to hump them more quickly.

With very little warning, I felt my balls ready to explode. "Liv, baby... I'm going to cum..." I kept it at a whisper, wishing I could shout the feeling out to the open air, to the whole world.

Olivia bit her lower lip, and whispered, "Do it, Cody... Cover my tits with cum. Oh, baby, do it!" Her moan was barely audible over the breeze, but she might as well have roared it into the air, for the effect it had on me.

Her oiled skin was divine under my testicles, and I felt them drag across her with each thrust between her breasts. She pushed them tighter together still, and I fucked the valley between them even faster, savoring the slickness, the smooth friction surrounding my hard-on. I kept my mouth clamped shut, not wanting to betray our lover's tryst in her backyard.