Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In seconds, the first twinges of my orgasm crept up my body, and I groaned softly, and she knew the signs, knew I was so close... "Cum, my love, cum...," Liv urged me, and I couldn't deny her any longer. My restrained groans became low grunts, then a moan as the first of my load spurted between her tits onto her throat.

She released her breasts, and grabbed my cock, milking it for more semen. She aimed it first at her left breast, then her right, cooing as I plastered them with cum, and used my cock's head to rub first one nipple, then the other, spreading the creamy mess all over her. The stream slowed to a dribble, and she let go of my throbbing dick to spread cum all over her tits, coating them evenly, happy with my warm and sticky offering.

The sun was already noticeably lower in the sky than when we had dived naked into the water and each other's arms, and the shadows of the palm trees in her yard advanced like a long, slow fuck across the pool. We stopped at the pool shower and cleaned the oil and cum off our naked bodies in the same place I'd first seen her less than a week ago. Kissing and embracing under the spray, we felt everything slough off and down the drain, and we only went in when the spray started to cool. We grabbed our clothes before we headed inside, just in case we needed them for some silly reason.

I called home around seven, and told them I was staying overnight at Jack's house, which was technically true, even though Jack was at his dad's house with Carla for the week. Olivia ordered us a medium everything pizza, which we both set into and polished off about half of it between us. She'd tossed on a robe only long enough to pay the pizza guy, then left it on the coat rack in the hall. She assured me we wouldn't need our clothes at all tonight.

****************

The following week Jack and Clara were going to be home from their dad's, arriving Sunday evening, so Liv and I couldn't actually be together at her house past about three or so. She couldn't stay over at my house, obviously; my parents were at home, Dad working days, and there was no way to smuggle her up to my room overnight, or even for an hour or two. Even if their eyebrows weren't raised by Olivia visiting me, the joyous sounds of our passion would give it all away. I resigned myself to a week without sex, and more importantly without her.

It was late Thursday morning. Dad was at work, and I was getting ready to leave for the pool myself. Mom was out at the store after dropping my two brothers off for early swim practice, when I heard a demure tapping on the door, and I opened it, thinking it was a parcel. I was wearing my swimsuit for a day at the pool and afternoon practice, and a t-shirt, my sneakers in one hand. It was Olivia, in a yellow sundress, and my breath caught in my throat as I invited her in.

I closed the door. "Everything okay, Liv?" No-one else was in the house, but I worried we might be caught at any instant. She couldn't be here for sex, could she? She gave me a shy smile.

"Are we alone?" At my nod, she grinned. "Let's go to your mom's sewing room." It was down the hall, and had no windows, nor a lot of room. I led the way, careful not to hold hands with her past the windows, when what I wanted to do was strip us both down and ball right there in the entryway. We stepped into the tiny room and I switched on the light.

She kissed me for the first time since Sunday morning, and the pent-up need led to a long make-out session, standing among the rolls of cloth, next to Mom's Singer. "God, I feel like a horny teenager, Cody!"

"Good thing I'm here, then, Liv..."

She giggled. "Your mom won't be back for a little while, right?"

"She's at the store."

"Good." Olivia took her sundress off and laid it over the back of my mom's sewing chair, with no panties or bra underneath, then, undid my swimsuit and took it down my legs. It seemed like when I was with her I was perennially hard, and seeing her naked for the first time in four days only made my need for her more urgent.

Olivia gave me her special, wicked smile. "I couldn't wait, baby! Sunday is so far away..." She pressed her body against me and slipped my t-shirt over my head, discarding it on the floor, getting me just as naked as she was. We kissed and fondled each other for several minutes, and I took special care to squeeze and hold her luscious, round ass, and played my tongue and lips over her erect nipples. She moaned quietly, and at the same time, gently stroked my dick, coaxing me towards another orgasm. "We don't have long, Cody..." I expected her to turn around and bend over my mom's chair, letting me take her from behind, balling in my mom's private hobby room. The thought of doing that in her private sanctum was very enticing, and I waited for Olivia to turn away from me.

Instead, she grabbed the pillow off Mom's chair and put it at her feet, then dropped to her knees on it, putting her mouth around my cock in a swift, practiced motion. Far from the relaxed pace she had used before, she sucked hungrily, quickly. Her left hand snaked around and grabbed my ass, trapping me there, as if I would ever want to escape her loving lips. Her right hand traveled upward along my thigh, and came to rest cupping my balls, which she stroked softly while sucking my cock.

Putting one hand on the side of her head, I stroked her hair, feeling her face and cheeks while she gave me the most dangerous, most welcome cocksucking of all time. "Liv..." I whispered, desperate for my mom to stay out as long as possible, let Olivia's wonderful blowjob last and last...

I glanced around the room for a towel or piece of fabric we could clean the inevitable mess off the floor when I came, something to wipe it off her breasts and cheeks, and the one stream that would drip down between her huge tits, down her belly, over her navel to end up tangled in her black, kinky bush...

"Oh, Liv, baby, I'm going to...cum..." I whispered through gritted teeth, fighting to prolong the wonderful agony before my orgasm. My ears were keened for the sounds of a door, any interference at all, but the only noises were my moans, and the soft, wet sounds of Liv's lips and tongue on my shaft. She kept sucking, and I thought she was playing it very close, too close if she didn't want me to...

My groan filled the tiny sewing room, and she squeezed my ass as my balls pumped squirt after squirt of cum down the length of my cock...straight into Liv's mouth. Oh, no! It felt incredible, but I was worried when I realized what was happening. She hates having guys cum in her mouth! But her grip on my buttocks didn't loosen, even tightened, holding me in place as I disgorged load after creamy load between her lips, bathing her tongue, filling her mouth. She made a soft, gratified mmm... sound, still bobbing her head, extracting the last of it out of my balls, which throbbed with each weakening squirt.

Once my balls stopped pumping, Olivia's throat worked for a moment, and she stood up and gave me a wide, sly grin. "Surprised?"

I was actually astonished. Not a single drop or smear of cum was on her lips, or her cheeks. Her breasts were dark and full and had absolutely no sticky remnants drying on them. I didn't look at the carpet, hers or the room's, but I knew none had gotten there, either.

"You...swallowed?" I was very flattered, very grateful, and I hoped it had been on purpose.

Looking very pleased with herself, she leaned in and kissed me, and I tasted just a little bit of my semen on her breath. "I swallowed," she confirmed needlessly. "Just for you, Cody. I didn't want to get cum or anything else where your mom sews, and the musky smell in the air after you've been in my twat would be even more obvious. So, I swallowed it all. Every delicious drop!" She hugged me tight. "I love you so much!"

I was overwhelmed, staggered, but managed to murmur back, "I love you, Liv."

She grabbed her sundress and pulled it over her head, letting it drift down her body past her magnificent tits, then past her hips. She smoothed it down, and I pulled my swimsuit and t-shirt back on, still panting in the aftershock of cumming in her mouth.

Listening for a moment at the door, Olivia stepped out into the hall. "I'm going to rinse in the hall bathroom, baby." She closed the door, and I heard the bathroom door shut a moment later.

After replacing Mom's cushion on her sewing chair, I crept out into the hall and looked for my shoes, which it turned out I'd dropped without a thought by the front door. Retrieving them, I sat on the steps to the second floor, putting them on, just as my mom came in with a couple of bags of groceries from the garage. Startled, I jumped up, and Olivia came out of the bathroom at the same moment.

"Olivia!" My mom looked happy to see her, and I felt trapped between them.

"You ready to go, Sally? Just got here and had to duck into the bathroom. You don't mind?" Liv's face was damp, and I knew she had rinsed her mouth out, and applied fresh lipstick. I noticed the white straps under her sundress, and realized she had also put on some underwear for their outing, doubtless hidden in her purse when she arrived.

"Not at all. Ready in just a few minutes." Then to me, "Cody, would you grab the last couple of bags from the car for me?"

"Sure... Where are you going?" I felt completely blindsided, and Olivia looked utterly innocent, smiling placidly at my mother. So that's how she knew Mom was out... A grudging appreciation for my beautiful girl's sexy and devious nature made itself known in my thoughts.

"Salon. Aren't you running a little late for practice, Cody?" I was, but wouldn't have traded our tryst for anything, and the extra ten laps Coach would saddle me with would be well worth it.

Olivia came to my rescue. "Why don't we drop him off, once he gets those groceries in?"

My mom nodded assent, and I dashed into the garage for the last two bags, all dry goods and cans, so they could wait to be put away. We piled into the station wagon, and I got dropped off with only two minutes to spare.

"Bye Cody! Let me know if you're going to be late for dinner!"

Olivia turned to me, and said, "Have fun, Cody!" I was the only one who saw the wicked grin on the lips that had sucked me dry minutes ago. I wanted very badly to kiss her goodbye, but that would have gone over...poorly.

****************

Late Sunday afternoon, Jack and Carla were finally back over at their dad's place, and Olivia and I reunited happily, spending several minutes in the conversation pit renewing our ardor with lingering kisses and her blouse and bra making it onto the cushions beside us.

"Liv," I gasped after my lips were momentarily not otherwise occupied, "I can't believe you came over the other day!"

"Of course I did! Your mother suggested we get our hair done together, and she wanted to grill me about the new man in my life. I admitted nothing, but she sees how happy I am nowadays. Maybe I should try looking sad and lonely so no-one else asks..." She wriggled and looked very satisfied.

"I really didn't expect you, Liv. That blowjob was just..." I trailed off.

"Wonderful?," she finished for me. She touched my cheek with her palm. "I know I'm your first lover, the first woman you've been with, but you're really very good at it, and you're picking things up very fast. I love you." She grinned for me. "Also, I feel like a horny teenager whenever I'm around you. Another deep, dark secret, I never snuck over to a boyfriend's house to suck his cock when his mom was coming home!"

"You are so wonderful, Liv. Maybe it's just that I haven't had time to get into bad habits?" Her unabashed love and willingness to share with me had been a revelation, and I knew instinctively it would stay with me all my life.

She leaned in and kissed me again, deliriously happy. "You have very good habits, my love. You are attentive"—kiss—"tender"—kiss—"sooo sexy. I haven't been this happy in years. No pressure, but you're spoiling me for anyone else, and I love it!"

She hadn't meant to say it that way I'm sure, but there it was. Someday she and I wouldn't be together, and she knew it. I'd always known it, too; no fantasies about marrying her and living together, with lots of happy and ever-present sex, but a wave of sadness washed over me for just a moment.

Olivia saw it in my eyes, and a shadow crossed over her face. She kissed me again, and hugged me tight. "I'm sorry, Cody. I didn't mean to put it like that. I don't want anybody else, and I'm not thinking about any future guys in my life. I love you, and I'm here with you, my wonderful man."

"No, s'okay." I looked at her and smiled. "I wasn't thinking about the future either, and it just caught me by surprise."

We spent the next hour just holding each other quietly.

After sundown, we pretended that topic never came up, and happily made love all night, and well into the early hours of Monday morning.