Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always, Liv..."

She turned around, pivoting on top of me, her silky skin against mine, my cock hardening even more as I realized what she wanted to do. Liv was still full-length against me, with her pussy right over my face...and, I knew, her mouth right over my hard-on. I felt her fingers lift my cock from against my stomach, pointing it towards the ceiling, and the unmistakable feeling of her tongue painting the very tip of my cock with her spit.

"Oh, fuck, Liv..." My arms encircled her waist, and I drew myself upwards, lifting my mouth the rest of the way to her labia, and the lovely fragrance of her pussy, hot and moist and sweet. I kissed her bush, parting the way for my tongue to start licking along her slit, and she moaned, to my ears in full enjoyment, and grateful that I understood what she wanted. Her sunrise tattoo was well in my sight, and seemed to approve of my eating her pussy, giving me the same welcoming smile I'd seen on her the first time.

Her moans as I started to lick her pussy in earnest were an audible erotic waterfall. I tried very hard to concentrate on her twat; what I didn't want was to cum too soon and deprive my gorgeous lover of the treat we were sharing, shortening this session far more than I thought would be acceptable. Liv was always loving and understanding, but I struggled not to let my load come out, fountain up into her waiting mouth, upon her velvety tongue and sexy, perfect teeth...

She spoke, barely murmuring the words in between taking me inside. "You...ahh!...can't see it, baby, but I'm sucking your cock while you eat my pussy..." The last word was little more than a breath of warm air, her narration not strictly necessary; I could feel her mouth take me in all the way, the soft wetness of her tongue and lips competing with the soft wetness of her cunt as I lapped at it. "Cody, baby... Make me cum while I suck your cock... Make me cum, baby..."

The kinky black hairs blanketing her parted labia tickled my cheeks as I redoubled my efforts, licking her pussy with everything I had, trying desperately not to focus on how close I was to shooting my load. I gasped and groaned, fighting back against the inevitable surge of cum. She was so wet, and her juices almost dripped down on my tongue, tasting like musk and honey, deep and sweet.

My cock was out of her mouth again, cooling in the bedroom air. "I want you to... I want to cum so hard. I fucking love sucking your cock, fucking love it... Baby... Make me...cum!" I felt her body tense in preparation, and the flow of her juices intensified. She was impossibly wet, her pussy soaking my face and mouth and lips and tongue, and I couldn't hold on, couldn't hold back, and kept licking and sucking on her clit... Cum first, my gorgeous Liv... It was the closest thing to a prayer I could think of.

Her hips started to rock, humping my face, pressing her womanhood into it, bathing and wetting all of it, and I heard her start to gasp, her moans getting louder. I couldn't concentrate on any single portion of her pussy, and let her pussy travel up and down, from her mons to the very furthest point of her hole, and back again. The friction of her bush on my face was in time to the blowjob she was giving me, both speeding up in perfect unison.

"Fuck... Fuck!" Her hips pushed back, her bush and pussy settling on my face, pressing into them as my gorgeous girl came. Her orgasm tore a scream from her beautiful lips, sending vibrations down my erection, as she gobbled my rod again, moaning around it, desperately fucking me with her mouth, sucking my cum out as her juices splashed onto my face...

Resistance was pointless. Satisfied that I had given her what she wanted, what I wanted her to have, I let go, and felt my balls spasm, jetting semen along the length of my cock, spilling over her lips and all the way into her mouth, a fountain of cum she was satisfying her carnal thirst with. I gasped, feeling her still running her lips up and down, swallowing all of my cum even as her frenzied humping began to abate.

She collapsed on top of me, moaning along with me. After long minutes, she climbed gingerly off my face and lay down next to me, turning face to face. A small dribble of cum had gotten onto her cheek, but if she noticed it didn't make a difference to her. She planted her mouth on mine, and we shared the remnants of my cum and her juices, my hands roaming all over her body, until coming to rest, one under her head and the other on her sleek hip.

Liv looked at me, her eyes deep and satisfied and somehow still longing. "Thank you, Cody, thank you..." We kissed some more, and I loved that she loved her taste on my lips, and the taste of my cum in her mouth. I'd tasted my own cum before, and on her lips it was luscious and wonderful.

"Liv...that was fucking intense! Hot..."

She smiled at me, the woman I loved and was so happy to be with. "I told you I never tried that before. With anyone, baby. You were perfect, Cody..." She closed her eyes and laid her cheek on mine. "I love you, Cody."

"I love you too, Liv."

After about half an hour, we got up and made our way into the shower, cleaning everything off of us with a great deal of loving care. Our caresses and touches didn't quite make it to the point of any more making out, for now. Our kisses were sedate and somehow confident in the afterglow of our first sixty-nine. The dreamy look in Liv's eyes exactly matched how I felt holding and loving her. We didn't speak, toweling each other off, and held hands while climbing into bed, then curled up together to go to sleep.

****************

Friday night we fell into an exhausted sleep after midnight, having essayed two or three of the more exotic positions, more or less successfully. I told her how much I loved her, and waking up next to her when we could in the morning, and she fell asleep smiling, head on my shoulder.

Sleeping, I dreamed Liv was running her tongue all up and down my body, a giantess taking me whole into her mouth and bathing me all over with her immense velvety tongue, cradling and bathing every inch of my naked body with it. I slid head first into her mouth and felt her sucking and licking from the top of my head down past my chest, on down to my stomach and groin, all the way down to the feet she was holding me by, being a giant popsicle for her.

Her sensual moans surrounded me, a delicious vibration all along the length of my body as she tasted me all over. In the logic of my dream, I checked to see whether I was melting, and I thankfully wasn't. Liv was running her lips slowly all over my naked body, my whole body feeling like a rigid cock, ready to shoot my load all the way down her throat.

Hungry, eager moans surrounded me, making me quiver all along my length, as she grew louder and louder, and I started to moan in time to her thrusting of me all the way to the back of her mouth, all the way to her throat. Her breath swept over my body, hot and sweet, smelling like roses and cherries and pussy...

I was abruptly awake, gazing down the length of my body to see Liv giving me a blowjob with a great deal of gusto. I put one arm behind my head, on top of the pillow, to watch the cocksucking show she was starring in, with my cock in a supporting role, it seemed. At the same time, she was stroking my side and stomach as she sucked me deep inside, all the way to her tonsils, stifling the moans that had brought me back to consciousness in such a glorious way. The room was dim, but the full moon cast enough illumination through the skylight in her bedroom to see her.

Her tanlines, slightly paler than the fully tanned skin on the rest of her, were ghostly hints of her entire body, and they made the rest of her invisible at first. Liv lay face down, legs spread in a V to my left as she bobbed her head rhythmically. The dark hair I cherished lay like a shroud over my crotch, moving like a windswept curtain, concealing her mouth except for brief glimpses through the straight strands of hair. As I watched, I saw her hips grinding against the mattress, dipping down at the apex to push her pussy into the sheets, humping in time to her sucking. Her hand left my body and snaked down underneath her belly to her crotch, and I heard the wet sound when she penetrated herself, and let an ecstatic coo erupt from her throat around my hard-on.

Liv paused long enough to sweep her luxurious raven hair over left side of her neck, revealing everything. Her cheeks were tight and bowed inward with the incredible and divine suction she was giving me, bobbing her face up and down on my shaft, sucking me lovingly, perfectly. She was moaning softly, involved in the act completely, and I felt my orgasm rising to match hers. "Liv...," was all I could say, the barest of whispers.

Now she glanced sidelong up my naked chest, her mouth still working my hard-on, then with a wicked grin, Liv withdrew her face from my cock, grinning with pure love and purer lust. "I think you're ready, baby..." Removing her left hand from her pussy, she turned and crawled onto me, lifted her right leg over my hips to straddle me, rubbing her thick black bush against my cock, and I felt more than saw the wet slit within, slightly spread, moist and ready for me.

Leaning forward, she kissed me on the lips, and reared back, sitting upright on my crotch, then delicately but firmly slid my erection down her bush and inside her. I once saw a statue of an Egyptian goddess in a book, and Liv was as regal as that long-distant deity, kneeling, commanding, a regal and erotic goddess taking her due from her worshipper. Her rich, musky scent enveloped me even as her pussy enveloped my cock again. Her whisper was low, erotic, and filled with passion and longing. "Just enjoy, Cody... I'm going to do all the work this time..."

My hard-on was nestled tightly inside her, surrounded by the wonderful, moist warmth, and she started to move. At first, she lazily humped me, using her hips to massage my cock, going slowly because, I knew, she wanted to fuck until dawn, maybe forever. Her lips pursed, and her soft ooohs escaped into our bedroom. Bracing one hand on my hip, she brought her right hand up to caress her breasts. Her hand was a shadow eclipsing her pale breasts, and I could see her massaging and pinching first one nipple, then the other, bringing her whole body to a slow simmer, on its way to a rolling boil.

After several minutes, she moved that hand down to join the other at my hips, and opened her eyes. She opened her mouth, but didn't speak; another moan, this one louder, meant for my ears, came out, and I felt the most delightful shiver as I let her fuck me slowly.

Bracing against my hips, Liv leaned slightly forward, and looked down, her long hair now falling and brushing my chest. She was watching my cock move in and out of her pussy, the same as I had been doing. Then, she started rotating her hips, settling them down onto my groin, describing a languid oval, and I noticed her breath was coming in the same cycle as her movements. Liv seemed intent on rubbing every inch of my cock against every inch of her pussy, all the way and deep inside her, moving deliberately, and I felt all sides of my hard-on, engulfed by her twat, moving in the same motion with her.

After watching her pussy take me in for a while, she let her hips speed up. Now the languid oval became a more rapid circle, her bush rubbing against mine, and she looked up at the ceiling, moaning at the sensation. The sound of my cock in her pussy was a thick sloshing, wet like a tropical forest, and the fragrance of her musk permeated the room. Liv's pale breasts and pussy shone with reflected moonlight as she moaned again, louder, and I answered with the same.

Suddenly, she pitched forward, her hands coming to rest on my shoulders, and her circular motion devolved into a frantic animal humping, to and fro, eager to draw me into her, our, orgasm. Her entire body convulsed with the rapid motion, drawing me along with her to carnal bliss. "Oh, Cody, baby..." Her whisper felt like a shout, and I felt my dick began to throb, ready to accompany her climax and pump her full of my cum. My first movement of the entire session was to seize her hips in my hands, feeling the motion as she sped up on me.

The black curtain of her hair drifted down, shifting back and forth like a gentle downpour on my chest, waves of it grazing and tickling my skin up to my shoulders. Her next words flowed out in a passionate hiss. "Cum, Cody, fill my pussy... Cum, baby, cum inside me..." The last word trailed off into a low groan, and the muscles of her belly and cunt started to pulse, heralding her climax.

I couldn't hold on any longer. "I'm going to...cum...Liv..." She moaned and shook, and at the same moment I let my cock unload, fountaining hot semen into her pussy, up inside her as far as it could travel. We kept humping and moaning for a couple of minutes before she collapsed onto me, her cheek on my chest.

"Fuck, Cody... I love you..." This was the second time we came together, I thought, and was just as wonderful as the first.

"I love you too, Liv." I stroked her satiny back and her hair, feeling my erection fading, my cum and her juices mingling and cooling on my crotch. "So," I began after a little while, "wonderful way to wake me up, babe..."

"I had a very sexy dream. It woke me up, and there you were, naked and sexy right there, and I didn't want to wait until morning. You didn't mind me waking you?"

I laughed a little tiredly. "Having the hottest woman ever suck my cock to wake me up is always okay with me!" I kissed the her forehead, and she looked up into my eyes before kissing me on the lips, which rapidly became a torrid make-out session, our bodies pressed against each other, her beautiful breasts and round hips pushed fervently into mine, grinding against my semi-hard cock. She reached down to my groin, kneading and rubbing my dick, frantically ready to have me inside her again.

"Baby, Liv, let me catch my breath..." Her touch felt great, but without some refraction time it was like flogging the proverbial dead horse.

Still panting, she withdrew her hand and kissed me on the cheek. "Sorry, Cody. I'm just so horny right now, and you're just who I need to scratch that itch." She kissed me again, on the lips, and hugged me tight.

"I had a sexy dream too..." I told her about the whole body fellatio I had dreamed of, evidently driven by her early morning blowjob. She snuggled in close, her hands wandering all over me while her face fixed on mine, listening intently to every detail.

When I was done, she smiled. "That is so much hotter than my dream, babe..."

"Tell me."

She looked away shyly. "It's just a dream, okay?" When I nodded, she started slowly, then gained volume and confidence as she related her smutty nocturnal fantasy. She had found herself in a huge tiled shower, like the one at her high school, bathing with other women, mostly other moms from the community pool. There were no separate stalls, just chromium columns with five shower heads on each, spraying about thirty women and herself. Everyone was covered with lather, giggling and letting it slide off their bodies in the streams of steaming water.

Liv had turned and noticed a man enter the shower room, naked, and he took the shower next to hers. He was muscular, well built, and his huge cock was at full attention. Without a word, she reached over to him and started soaping his chest and shoulders, getting the lather all over him, and moved down to his erection, playing with it, stroking his testicles. In her dream, she put just the head of his dick into her mouth, savoring the taste and smoothness. Some of the other women noticed, and came over to help soap him up, then added her to their attentions. Before she knew it, all of the other moms were lathering and cleaning and caressing the stranger, Liv, and each other.

In the dream still, Liv turned away from him and bent over, presenting her pussy and ass for him. The dream man grabbed her hips and entered her pussy—"it felt so real, baby!"—pushing inside her, filling her up all the way before he started pounding her in front of all the other moms. A couple of the other women started feeling her breasts, running their hands all over them and all over her buttocks and her pussy, which was somehow shaved, completely hairless, before the rest of them joined in, groping and fondling every inch of her while the stranger's cock pleasured her. Their fingers penetrated her pussy along with his hard-on, and a finger snuck into her anus, fingering her in time to his thrusts. She felt two breasts at her mouth, and started licking and sucking at them, awakening to find her own fingers inside her, rubbing herself , close to a real world orgasm.

"And that's when I decided to wake you up!" She looked into my face again, beaming gleefully. "It was just a dream. You're okay, right, Cody?" She looked a little concerned, and I remembered that a dream like that was something Maximilian would have taken great offense at, if she had even admitted to it, probably forcing her to swallow his load several times as punishment.

I kissed her gently. "Liv, it is just a dream. I used to have those all the time... Do you?" Her sudden concern moved me, and I wanted more than anything for her to feel safe and secure, able to tell me anything.

Liv straddled me still, the warm length of her gorgeous body motionless except for her breathing and her mouth, giving me the full body hug I loved before, during and after we would make love, but for all that I felt her finally relax. She shook her head, and I felt her long hair brush against my chest and face. "No, Cody, very seldom. The last one I had I was watching another couple..."

"Not your ex?"

"No!" Her denial was emphatic, complete. "Just some random couple, they're naked, I'm naked, and I watch them fucking on a bed in the next room." She snorted quietly. "When I wake up from those, I'm horny and lonely. Never feel lonely with you, Cody." She kissed me again.

"I'm glad for that, Liv."

She smiled. "You said you used to have sex dreams a lot. What do you dream about now?"

"You..."

She kissed me again, a long, loving parting of her lips, and our tongues, tired for the moment of talking, danced sensuously in our mouths. Liv rolled off, and snuggled in close to me, her head perched on my shoulder. "I love you, Cody." Before I could answer she closed her eyes and was asleep without any delay. We slept that way the rest of the night, leaving the bedspread and summer blanket strewn on the floor.

****************

"Mom? Mo-om!" The shout echoed through the downstairs, and we both sat bolt upright, instantly awake, a little after ten-thirty Saturday morning. The voice repeated itself, and we heard footfalls on the steps. It was Jack, and neither of us wanted him to catch me naked in Liv's bed, or in Liv herself, obviously having fucked the night away with his mother.

Olivia moved faster than I would have believed. She was out of the bed and into a pair of light blue sweat pants instantly, zipping up the matching jacket swiftly but avoiding snagging a nipple in it, and stepped through the bedroom door, closing it quietly but firmly. "Hold on, Jack." The tone was imperious, not to be questioned; I knew it well from my own mother.

They talked for about a minute, Olivia receding down the hall to the stairs. I heard the words 'father' and 'early', and the word 'sister', and a lot of muffled, authoritative words from her. Then the front door opened and shut, and she stepped back in.

"Fucking Maximilian..." She slipped lithely out of the sweats, tossed them onto the floor and climbed back onto the bed, half on top of me. "Jack and Carla are already back, more than a day early. He does this every so often just to fuck with me, maybe to see if a strange car is in the driveway." She snarled the words.