Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her, and she relaxed. Lightly, I said, "Well, I am parking in your garage."

She giggled, and quickly dissolved into outright laughter, holding me close. "Fuck! Cody, you say the perfect things sometimes." She kissed me again, and I felt her heating up, ready for me to be inside her again. My hands stroked her breasts, and slipped down along her hips, one finger moving into her now-familiar pubic thatch and the wonders within. Liv moaned, pressing her breasts against me, then reluctantly stopped.

"Baby, we can't. I so want to right now, but I sent them off to buy a pizza. And eat it there. Dammit!" She rolled off the bed, casting me a yearning glance, and started dressing, this time the sexy mom jeans and a sensible top, preceded by her red satin bra and panties. I lay there watching her, still naked and getting hard, and she turned to me. "I mean it, Cody. You can't be here when they get back. You'd be stuck here all weekend..."

I got out of bed and went to her. "I'd be fine with being stuck here, Liv..."

She kissed me quickly. "I want you to stay over, but neither of us is at all quiet when we get going. I love being loud and free and uninhibited with you, but I don't want my kids to hear me having sex with anyone." Her next kiss was slow, tender. "Even you."

"I understand, Liv." After washing up in her bathroom sink, my clothes covering both my disappointment as well as my skin, I had an idea. "Let me go into the backyard, do some work there. Jack will see me and think I'm doing yard work and not be suspicious when he sees me leave."

With a merry laugh, Olivia kissed me. "Okay! Go down there now, just in case they come home early, and get the clippers or whatever else you need!" She hugged me tight, and whispered, "I love you, Cody."

"I love you, Liv."

Grabbing the clippers, gloves and a couple of bags, I set to work. There wasn't a whole lot to do, but I made a good show of it, and had just taken the pool scooper off the wall when Jack came out back. "Hey, Cody."

"Hey Jack. I thought you were at your dad's."

"We were. Carla got tired of hearing him and Ilse the She-Wolf fucking. Her room is upstairs by theirs, and I'm in the basement. Sweet set-up, but Carla was annoyed."

"Sorry. Nicer than your room here?"

"Yeah. Bigger, more stuff. You should come over and visit sometime."

"So her name is Ilse?"

Jack laughed. "It actually really is, and she's a royal bitch whenever we're around. I guess she doesn't like to be reminded my dad has kids or an earlier marriage."

"Huh." I pondered that for a moment. "Jack, did your dad...like your mom?"

"Hell-a-fino. He and Ilse don't seem to get along that well unless they're in the sack. I'm just glad I don't have to hear it when I'm there."

"Too bad Carla does." At his blank stare, I explained, "So you wouldn't have to come home early 'cause she's uncomfortable."

"True." He sighed, which turned into a baritone rumble. He was a year younger, but already more muscular, taller than me. "Guess all really hot women turn into bitches."

It was my turn to laugh. "Maybe it's just step-moms. Our moms are...good-looking, and they're nice."

He didn't answer at first, but smiled congenially. "Hey, you almost done here?"

"Yeah. You want me out of here when you bring Stacy over?"

"Not seeing her since May. Nice enough, but she didn't give me a reason to keep seeing her."

Now I was curious. "You have sex with her?"

"No, got close twice, then she got all clingy, and I felt like I was on a leash." It sounded more like he'd gotten bored with her, but I played along.

"Was everything else good, Jack?" I was really curious to see what it was like for my friend, looking back from the other side of virginity.

He got a distant look in his eyes, looking up over the fence. "Yeah, she was nice most of the time. Maybe more will happen with my next girlfriend."

"Cool."

"Anyway. I'm headed to the party tonight. You coming?"

What I really wanted was to cum, inside his mom again, but I told him okay. I spent most of the afternoon with Jack, doing nothing consequential, and called my parents to let them know there was a swim team party, really the only kind of party they were fine with, that evening. As always, Mom was okay with it, since it was a Saturday, and summer, and, she reassured me, she trusted my judgment.

We stopped at my house on the way so I could shower and change, and he sat at our dining room table, making the sort of uncomfortable conversation young adults endure with parents of their friends. When I came downstairs a few minute later, I heard Mom ask him, "Is your mom seeing anyone yet?," and nearly missed one of the steps.

"I think she's seeing some guy, probably a neighbor, since there wasn't a car there this morning when we got home. She almost ran to the stairs from her room, then sent us out for pizza. Obviously she didn't want us to see him." Oh, fuck. I was supposed to be sleeping over at his house last night, and if he'd just gotten home I couldn't have been there...

My mom, intent on Liv's sex life, thankfully missed the clue, but my chest was pounding, the same way it did when watching a horror movie, knowing something awful was going to happen, and helpless to stop it. "I wonder who it was... Are you sure? I just want her to be happy."

"Well, she seems happier. She dropped Cody with us at my dad's last night, though, so I don't know for sure." I felt a breath I didn't know I was holding leave my lungs. I owed Jack a burger. And fries. For sure.

My mom stopped for a moment, and I saw her frowning. "No, I haven't seen anyone, and I think she'd tell me."

"Okay." Jack saw me then. "Hey, let's go!" He looked relieved to be out of my mom's clutches, and had no idea how happy I was to be away from her questions, too.

****************

The party consisted of about forty of us from the swim team. Chaperones in the form of four sets of parents played tag-team, making sure we weren't getting too close, and that all our dancing stayed strictly PG. It allowed us to concentrate on fun, but not too much fun.

Nancy and Sheila were there, and I found myself wondering about both of them, who they were with, what they did in private with that special someone, how far they'd gone. That took me to another line of thought, wondering who here was a virgin, who wasn't, and who, like me, secretly wasn't.

Olivia was right that mentioning seeing her naked would create a lot more problems than it was worth, and forget about telling anyone I had been in bed with her the last three weeks. That news would piss half of them off, girls and guys, and make the other half curious and insistent. Then, once my parents heard, it would all be over, and me shipped off to military school, a threat I'd heard occasionally when I was younger. At no point did I regret keeping our affair to ourselves, although thinking of it as an affair made me feel a little sophisticated and very adult.

One of the guys snuck a six-pack of Busch beer in; all the guys but me snickered at the name, all wanting to actually peek at a girl's Busch. His older brother indulged him, buying the beer for ten bucks, way over the going rate. About eight of us snuck out to the backyard, to a corner with very little light and no visibility from any of the windows, and passed three of them out to start with. I had a few sips, but it all felt so...juvenile now that I was about to go to college, and had a smoking hot and sexy girlfriend, who I sadly couldn't tell anyone about.

Jack, I noticed, was chatting up a cute little redhead, Alice, who had moved into town only a year ago. They traded sips off the same can, and she was grazing his arm and shoulder occasionally with one hand, seemingly testing the waters, which at first glance seemed very comfortable to them both. Her frame was petite, and she was shaped like a gymnast, with small, firm breasts and a very toned rear end. Her specialty was, not surprisingly, the breaststroke, and I felt my face burn with embarrassment at that pun. Her bobbed hair, a coppery helmet atop her head, was the finishing touch. Her smiles for Jack were tentative and covetous, and I wondered if the two of them would be making out later.

My mood started to sour. I felt a little twinge of jealousy only because I couldn't see Liv this week, couldn't be in her bed, pounding her soft, wet and willing pussy, licking it, showering with her and sunbathing naked by her pool, covering each other with oil... She was so near, but just out of reach. I knew I couldn't have her while Jack and Carla were home, and somehow that made my need stronger. Even then, or maybe because of it, I wanted Liv now.

Nancy and Sheila wandered out and joined our little group, trading between them a fourth beer my buddy had doled out, because they were girls. Nancy smiled shyly at me over the rim of the can, which would probably have been welcome any weekend before Liv. I smiled back, then ignored her completely the rest of the evening, leaving after another half an hour to head home and to my lonely bed.