Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Olivia and Cody spend a weekend in Monterey.
7.5k words
4.63
18.4k
22

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia's absence gives Cody a very hot dream about self-sucking, then later of Olivia and two female friends from the swim team taking turns with him. When Liv is finally available, they try a few new positions from the Dirty Book, with and without the erotic outfit she greets him in, and she surprises him with an invitation to Monterey the weekend after July Fourth, a getaway with the Hottest Mom...

The drive to Monterey took just over two hours. My heart skipped several beats as I looked over at Liv, dressed in a long white dress, straw sun hat, and sunglasses almost as dark as her eyes. When we had gotten into the car, she showed me that she was wearing a bra, but no panties. Her gorgeous tush was on a towel, and the breeze from the open window made the skirt billow and flow, revealing tantalizing glimpses of her tanned legs and only slightly paler buttocks, and, once or twice, I was treated to the sight of the thick raven-haired thatch of hair at her crotch.

We had to wait to leave until after my swim practice was over, and even though I'd packed for the weekend that Tuesday, it still took time to get both our suitcases into her car, especially after we had taken a break to make love on her very sturdy dining room table. Maximilian had agreed to take Jack and Carla an extra couple of days, returning them on Monday, the day after we would come back thoroughly sated from our weekend together.

The story we told my Mom and Dad was very simple. Liv was looking at a cabin in the thickly forested Santa Cruz hills, and considering buying it. Part of the weekend would involve clearing out the yards, front and back, and going over needed repairs. I was there to help with the work. My parents didn't question why she would have me do work on a property she hadn't yet bought, but she'd asked Sally, my mom, for my help. Mom was quick to consent.

Liv had explained the cabin was remote and had no phone, so I would check in daily, or nightly, from the hotel. Liv carefully mentioned separate rooms, but I saw no hint of suspicion in Mom's face or demeanor at the sleeping arrangements. By mutual agreement, Liv told me privately I'd be the only one to answer the phone in our suite, so if either of my parents called, we could maintain the illusion I wasn't sharing the room or anything else with her.

There were still a couple of hours of sunlight left when we pulled into the hotel's parking lot. The scent of the Monterey Bay was fresh and clean, with a hint of salt. Wisps of sand, driven by afternoon winds off the water, curled and played over the two-lane pavement and cracked concrete as we parked, and a gust of wind caught Liv's dress, whipping it up and giving me a quick peek at her still panty-less rear end. Looking over her shoulder, her smile, beneath the wide hat and big sunglasses, was the sexiest thing I'd seen all day, and I knew there was more to come.

She had carefully chosen a nice place, not a national chain; it wouldn't do to have my parents call me at a four-star hotel. The sun was pulling lower in the sky when we made it to our fourth-floor room, and the view was all she had promised. The sun shone straight into our room, overlooking the ocean; the white sands below our window were brilliant and clean, with a few couples walking along the beach, basking in the late afternoon rays.

We went inside and unpacked, and I felt very adult, which was on reflection rather odd, since I was already in a very adult relationship, with lots of very adult fucking planned. Liv called down for room service, and promised we wouldn't be stuck in the room all weekend. After our meal, the sun had just dipped to the horizon, and the shades of red and orange bathed our room in a ruddy glow. Liv's face was like some goddess cast in bronze from ancient times, eyes closed, her hair blowing in the wind, the golden glow of the fading sun deepening her tan, very sexy and serene.

Liv had kicked off her sandals when we first came in, and they sat next to my shoes by the door. We had already set our dishes outside for housekeeping to pick up, and she turned to me, once again looking like a high school girl in the thrill of her first all-grown-up love affair. Liv's eyes were bright and filled with joy, and she stepped up to me for a quick kiss, and stepped back before I could enfold her in my arms. Her whisper was breathless, brimming with desire. "Do something for me, Cody, please?"

"Anything..."

She lifted the bottom of her dress to her waist, revealing once again her shapely, bare bottom and legs, down to her bare feet, winking as she showed me the kinky black thatch between her legs again. "Unzip me." She turned away towards the building sunset, and I heard the teeth of the zipper disengage from each other, revealing the tanned skin and defined musculature of her back. Her bra was pure white, satiny and soft, and she encouraged me to unclasp it for her, still watching the surf and sand. The soft cups slid off her pale breasts, and she shook her arms to help the bra break free and fall to the carpet.

Once she was naked, I started to take my shirt off. Liv laid a hand on my arm. "Keep them on for a little while longer, baby. Just lie down on the carpet, here by the balcony." I did as she asked, and she explained simply, "I want to watch the sunset." She stood over me, bathed in the warm glow of the rapidly approaching twilight, her bare feet to either side of my head, and she smiled beatifically down at me, even more like some divine presence. She descended slowly, bringing her thick bush down towards my mouth, then spreading her labia with her fingers while she faced the open glass door.

"Cody... We can't do it on the beach, even the nude ones, and it sounds wonderful to have sex by the water." She was softly panting, and I felt her labia against my mouth. "Cody, baby, lick my pussy for me. Please..." Even without the explanation, I knew she had something special in mind, and I started to lick her clit.

"Oh, Cody..." She humped my face slowly at first, and I felt the first beginnings of her hot juices bathing my tongue and face. I glanced up from time to time, and her aspect from this viewpoint, bathed in the dimming red light, her full breasts riding above her belly, dark nipples taut and erect at the tips, was extraordinary, fantastic, and I felt privileged to share this moment with the love of my life. Her hips started to speed up, and I saw her eyes open, still fixed on the horizon, and one hand drifted down to the side of my face, stroking it affectionately.

After several minutes, the shadow of the balcony railing crawled up her torso, the shadowy bar crossing her navel, when she looked down into my eyes for the first time since we started. "Cody, thank you for coming to Monterey with me. I love being away with you." Her pussy was wetter now, and she spread her legs slightly, widening her slit and lowering it her hips fractionally onto my mouth. The taste of her on my tongue and lips was sweet and had my cock stiff within my shorts, eager to unload in her pussy, or in her mouth if she turned away from her sunset.

I let my tongue wander inside her, into the warm hole I had cum inside so many times the past few weeks. When I glanced upwards between her pale breasts, her eyes were closed, the ruddy light on her face, and she threw her head back with a mighty gasp, panting in time to the gentle fucking my tongue and I were giving her. "Oh, god, Cody..." She was still quiet, savoring the moment for both of us, and I reached over her hips, drawing her pussy further down into my face, helping my tongue penetrate her more deeply.

Now I pulled my tongue back, but just a little bit, and started licking around the very entrance to her pussy, tracing a delicate oval upon her slit, spread wide for me. Her hands were suddenly curled in my hair, holding onto it, and she leaned forward, moaning, still softly, still moving her hips, still making love to my face.

The shadowy bar had crept to her bare shoulders, then her mouth, which opened with the first loud herald of her climax. Tears were streaming down her face, eyes closed but ineffective at keeping the saline liquid at bay. For a moment, it came to me her orgasm was all over her body, and she was wet from her eyes down to her slit in rapture.

I saw the telltale quiver as the muscles of her stomach tightened, ready to release her orgasm to the room and to me. "Fuck, baby..." It was almost conversational, and the first words since we started that were louder than the surf below us. "Fuck, baby..." she repeated a little louder, grinding her cunt on my mouth and lips. "Fuck, baby!" This time she was much louder, and audible, I was sure, to anyone with an adjoining open balcony.

Her whole body shook with her climax, and she called my name to the ocean, hands gripping my face in complete sexual abandon. I saw she was crying much harder now, and her pussy was soaked, dripping onto my face, onto my lips and tongue, and I swallowed the thick, sweet fluid as she moaned again, a second orgasm overtaking her. Her moans gave way to sobbing, and I saw before she slid off me that the last of the sunset had slipped past her forehead, leaving my girl completely in shadow.

Liv immediately curled up against me, soft and warm and wet, arm over my chest. Ignoring the fact I was covered in her juices, or maybe not in spite of it, she kissed my face and then turned my head towards her, kissing with our open mouths for a long, long time, her eyes overflowing with joyful tears. She didn't speak, just held me to her until the last rays of sunlight had disappeared from the ceiling into the night.

She finally moved away from me, but only for a moment. Her silky, naked skin from head to toe was still bare, and she leaned over me once more, now on hands and knees. "Thank you, Cody. Thank you. That was the first sunset I've watched while making love." She kissed me again, letting her lips and tongue linger on mine, and sat up, kneeling beside me. "I love you so much, Cody. So much, baby."

Liv lay back down against me, and soon started stroking my cock through my shorts. It had relaxed a little since Liv's orgasms, but was still almost ready for her. Reluctant to break the spell cast by the gloom of twilight and the whisper of the surf below, her words were a faint breath against the side of my face. "What do you want me to do for you, Cody..." Waiting for my answer, she let one hand undo my shorts then she reached under the waistband of my boxers to stroke just the head of my hard-on.

I sat up next to her and slid my shorts and boxers off, then my t-shirt, tossing them all next to the dinette set near the window. Turning quickly to my side, I took her in my arms, letting my palms and fingers caress everything from her shoulders to the tops of her thighs, and all points in between. The carpet underneath us was a little stiff and scratchy, and I wondered how many other couples had been on it, making love in front of the open window, or on the balcony.

"Anything, Cody..." Liv's words were quiet and insistent, wanting nothing more than to make sure I enjoyed our weekend as much as she had so far.

I stood, reaching a hand down to her. "Come with me, Liv." She took it and stood with me, her skin cool against mine. Wandering the three or four short steps to the balcony, I led her out onto it, and looked around us, up and down the side of the hotel, looking for the other balconies, seeing whether anyone else was out enjoying the natural beauty. The sun had headed below the horizon minutes earlier, and we were shrouded in the beginnings of night, a grey swath of fog reaching in from the ocean. We were on the top floor, so all of our neighbors were at the same level or below us. The balcony itself was maybe four feet deep, twice that long, and I had pictured us making love outside on the balcony, penetrating her soft, wet pussy and filling her up when we both came.

Still standing, Liv stroked the side of my face, and kissed me again, before pulling a chair over and seating herself. The cooling breeze and her fingers caressed my hard-on, and she looked up into my eyes. The moon was in the West, following the sun down to the horizon, a pale crescent headed to the sea.

"It's perfect," she said into the wind. Her hair shifted in the breeze, playing over the expanse of her bare back and down to her hips, silken and shiny under the wan light from the moon, and she leaned forward to run her tongue over the very tip of my cock, before taking the whole head past her lips. She let my cock go, and looked up, barely audible over the wind. "I'm going to suck your cock, out here, while you watch the moon, baby. You'll have to be quiet when you cum in my mouth, though..." She leaned forward in the chair, and took my cock all the way past her lips.

I kept my groan quiet, but wondered how long I could do that. Liv's tongue on the underside of my shaft was a velvet carpet, slick and moist, then she started in earnest. Her cheeks turned concave in response to the suction she was providing. Now her head started to bob smoothly forward and back, in a mesmerizing motion which I couldn't watch for long. My eyes turned skyward, and I stroked the side of her face, as she had done during our wonderful sunset, and heard her sigh as she let my cock slide most of the way out, then travel back inward.

The moonlight was dim, the beachward side of the hotel was dark, as if everyone had tacitly agreed to keep the lights down, during Liv's and my intimacy. Another moan escaped my lips, while I tried to keep my voice down, any noises to a minimum, but her attentions almost mandated a vocal acknowledgment, which I had pledged not to give.

Liv's cool, soft hands played along my sides and buttocks while she kept sucking, her lips on my shaft and her tongue now on my glans, slowly stimulating the sensitive, swollen head, drawing me along as she so often had to my next orgasm.

"Liv...Liv, I love you..." My whisper was restrained, nearly silent, but she glanced up, only the whites of her eyes visible in the pale reflection of the moonlight, and I saw her smile the same words back to me. My climax was building, more swiftly than hers had, and it was almost impossible not to call out her name in ecstatic recognition of her loving efforts.

Now she took her mouth off my cock, and I was almost ready to cum. "Baby," still audible but only just over the breeze, "Baby, put one hand on the rail, and move your hips. Fuck my mouth..." She leaned back in, letting me slide between her lips, over her velvety tongue again.

Her suggestion was inspired and inspiring. Following her instruction, I gripped the handrail in my left hand, my right still on her cheek, resting gently against her face. Once braced, I started to move my hips, glancing down to see myself going into her mouth. She held her head still, her mouth an open aperture, accepting me inside her. Her hands were on the arms of the aluminum chair, keeping herself from moving, intent upon my doing the last bit necessary to finish.

I felt my buttocks tense and my hips drift back and forth, my hard-on moving in and out of her mouth. Liv's tongue was warm and wet under my dick, her lips moist and continuing to suck with each withdrawal out of her. "Oh, fuck...Liv...I'm going to cum..." She didn't say anything, but grabbed my ass, pulling me forward into her mouth, not too deep, but clearly intending for me to shoot my load, cover her whole mouth with my semen.

My moan was barely a gasp as my cock twitched once, twice, and my load barreled down the length of my cock, filling Liv's waiting mouth. I was still humping, my fingers tight on the rail of the balcony, and I threw my head back, letting a single, strangled moan come forth before my head drooped forward. As I watched, Liv's mouth was still around my manhood, and the sound of the semen coursing down her throat, the tightening and loosening sensation of her swallowing, almost drove a second orgasm out of me right then.

She finished swallowing, and, licking her lips, stood and kissed me. "Did you like that, my love?" She kissed me again, standing naked and brazen on the balcony with me, moonlight and its reflection off the waters our only illumination.

"Wow..." I couldn't manage anything more, but her smile told me it was enough.

We made our way inside the room, leaving the window and curtains open, and turned on the single light in the hallway, before sitting together on the couch. Liv had planned ahead and had a towel folded on the arm, which she laid out on the cushions for us to sit on. She leaned her head into my shoulder and gave a heartfelt sigh. "That was lovely, Cody. Any suggestions for tomorrow?"

I had a few, and we were in bed shortly after that, chatting about tomorrow and making love twice more before midnight.

* * * * *

I'd forgotten to call home last night before our night in front of and on the balcony, lying with her in the afterglow around midnight, and that had been far preferable to calling my parents that late. I called them in the morning after breakfast, and told my mom we were headed out, and that I'd gone to sleep early from the exertions of swim practice and the long drive.

Liv looked easily ten years younger here in Monterey. Her sparing use of makeup and the great condition she kept herself in made her look like she was in her late twenties, and, by comparison, most of the people around us accepted I was maybe a couple of years younger, and instead of shorts I wore a pair of long pants and had packed a couple of polo shirts, which made me look a little older.

The room's shower-tub combination was too narrow by half for anything I had in mind, and Liv hadn't sprung for one of the suites with a hot tub, although she told me later she wished she had. While we washed each other off and traded kisses under the warm stream, we settled upon what our day would look like. First, no visits to any nude beaches, although she was keen on doing that with me someday. Rangers cited people for that regularly, and it would be far too tempting for us to go beyond illicit public nudity all the way to lewd and lascivious behavior. Misdemeanors on our permanent records were not something we wanted as a part of our getaway, so we decided to keep the nude sunbathing at her poolside for now, but the thought of more public displays excited both of us.

Our first stop after breakfast was a walk along the shore, waves splashing over our bare feet as we walked hand-in-hand along the sands. The little tide chart at the front desk had told us high tide was coming just after noon, and low tide would hit a little around five. It was about ten when we wandered back to the hotel, refreshed. The wind had been brisk and cool, and the day would likely remain overcast. It was slightly cooler than Friday had been, with no storms expected our Sunday.

It was too chilly to go swimming, unfortunately, so that was out; Liv had brought her bikini, and I had looked forward to seeing her wear it until moments after we got back to our room. I suggested the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz, but that was an hour-and-a-half up Highway 1, almost as long as it took us to drive from home. We had lunch, still discussing what we would do that day, at a little crab and seafood shack, where we shared a shrimp platter, salads, and two bowls of excellent white clam chowder.

We went back out to the beach and sat watching the waves crash onto the beach, receding into the coming low tide. I held Liv's hands, and we retreated to the warmth of the hotel around two, then set out to browse the local shops. There weren't a lot; this was before the Monterey Aquarium opened, and before the fabled Cannery Row was rehabilitated into a tourist attraction, but there was a nice little candy shop, and several places selling knickknacks made out of seashells, glue and googly eyes.