Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the day, I was just glad to be with her, holding hands and trading cute little kisses by the water. Beyond the sex, it was just like we were in love.

Over ice cream cones later in the afternoon, Liv looked over at me. "I'm so sorry, Cody. This was supposed to be a lot more fun."

I squeezed her hand, and kissed her. "I'm spending the weekend with the woman I love, out of the house. The weather's cool, but it's warm next to you. Not disappointed at all, my love."

She put an arm around my shoulder, and we took licks off each other's cones. She loved chocolate, and they had a very good cherry vanilla for me. The sun broke through the clouds around that time, and the air was warmer when we ate at another seafood restaurant, by a roaring firepit. It was the perfect end to a Saturday afternoon.

When we got back to our rooms, Liv picked up the phone and shooed me out of the room. I waited on the balcony, just enjoying the coming evening and the warm sun. Then she came outside. "We're going out!"

She said nothing further about our destination, driving us to a small town a little south, and coming to a stop at a small building, wooden and very shanty-like. It looked like a hotel, actually a motel, but I was surprised there weren't more cars there. "Come on..." Her enthusiasm was infectious, and I raced after her to the office, a little green building with a welcome sign. Inside, the wizened host gave her a key and directed us to the exit behind him. "Number Four," he said, and indicated his left.

"We already have a room, Liv." At her grin, I felt more puzzled, but kept up with her, waiting to see what she had in mind.

Number four was a small bungalow, barely a shed, and the smell in the air was hot, steamy, and very much like a pool. Now my curiosity was definitely aroused. She unlocked the door and stepped inside. The first thing I noticed was the ceiling ended about five feet past the door, and the second was that there was no bed. In its place was a large hot tub, occupying about two-thirds of the space under the open air, with oceanic and sea creature decorations all around it. The lights were turquoise and green and yellow bulbs, a serene riot of colors.

Liv had already stripped out of her clothes while I took the sight in, and quickly stepped in front of me. She wasn't naked, not yet. My eyes drunk in the beauty of my girl in her black bikini, the one adorned with purple, white and copper geometric shapes, which she had worn so many times at the community swimming pool. Beaming, she hugged me, then stepped back to let me continue looking at her. "You were so looking forward to seeing me in my bikini, and this was the best place I could find."

"I didn't bring my suit..."

"You don't need one, Cody." She helped me off with my shoes and socks, then my slacks and polo shirt, and finally my boxers. Kissing me on the cheek, she cocked her head in a come-hither look, and smiled. "Join me in a little hot water, baby?"

I was eager enough to run over and jump into the small tub, but mindful enough not to actually do it. Instead, I stepped naked into the bubbling water gradually, feeling the bubbles pop in the air around my hips and thighs, then extended my hand to Liv, who took it and stepped in after me. We settled into the water for a few minutes, then sat on the rim, letting the ocean air carry the steam off our bodies, before it started to chill us, and we started the whole cycle again.

The third time, she complained she was still too hot, and removed her swimsuit, bottoms first, doing a sexy striptease for me, turning away to unleash her magnificent breasts, then turning to me once they were freed. I stepped into and held her close, kissing her as if it were the first time I'd seen her naked. She murmured, "So, how do you like our getaway?"

I didn't say anything, but she looked like my kisses had answered her question completely.

Sitting on the rim of the tub, my legs in the water, and my cock very awake and alive and ready for her, I helped Liv climb onto me. Her legs were outside the tub, and she sighed when my erection eased inside her. This time we went slowly, as much to savor it as because our perch was precarious, and neither of us wanted our trip to end with a first-aid kit.

Each thrust, she moved forward and up, then back down, letting me go further inside her. She looked serene, calm, and I felt the same, slowly making love in the privacy of the hot tub. Liv kept her arms around my shoulders, moving up and down unhurriedly, pacing it so I was entering her slowly, and she kept her eyes closed.

She whispered in my ear. "Baby, this is the happiest I've ever been with a man, any man. I wish our weekend would last forever."

I nuzzled her ear in reply, then, "So do I, Liv. We have to do this again, soon."

We sat there just building up to our orgasms. She came first, accompanied by a soft, sensuous moan. "I love you, Cody." Then she started to move faster, wanting me to cum in her again, and again, and again. When I finally shot my load inside her, she smiled and held me close, my erection relaxing, until finally the phone in the room jangled, telling us our time was up. The sun had finally set, and the night was filled with the sounds of the ocean, and the soft, satisfied moans of my girl in my arms.

* * * * *

Driving home took longer than the trip down; Liv decided to take the winding coastal highway back up north, and we stopped at a couple of places just to watch the ocean and hold hands. It was what everyone in love wants to do, and we were very lucky to have each other to do that with.

We got in around five o'clock, and it was about thirty degrees hotter at home than on the coast. Liv and I had made love twice more before checking out, the second time the first thing in the morning, when she coaxed me awake with her mouth and lips all over me, and ending with her riding me cowgirl. The sight of her sitting astride me, moaning with each thrust of her hips before she came, was incredible, unforgettable, and I ached to have another weekend with her again just like this.

She pressed a couple of twenties in my hand, explaining that my parents would believe that the point of the weekend had been work if I were actually holding some green in my hands. I assented, but still felt a little wrong about it, and said so.

"Cody, you've still been doing a lot of other chores, ones that require clothing and tools, and I don't want you to think I'm taking undue advantage of you..." Her eyes twinkled merrily, teasing me, and I kept the money.

* * * * *

Jack and Carla got home early in the morning Monday, and I was thankful we hadn't decided to let our vacation linger on through Sunday night. We both wanted to, but decided we would have time enough the following week. Liv called me Wednesday, and explained she would be out of town through Friday, and asked me to look in on Jack and Carla. When I asked her why, she said it was visiting a friend in the Midwest.

I dropped by both Wednesday and Thursday evenings after swim practice. It was surreal and a little eerie now to be in that house without Liv, fully clothed to boot. Jack and I worked on a puzzle, and Carla came out and watched us for a while before heading back to her room to read.

Jack and I chatted about a lot of stuff, and I left a lot of stuff out, of course. He asked about the girl I had convinced him to cover for me about to my parents. I told him it didn't work out, and didn't give him the name, ostensibly out of some chivalric impulse, but really because I didn't want him to ask the wrong girl about it. He'd had no luck with getting a new girlfriend since he and Stacy had broken up two months earlier. Alice, the cute little redhead from the swim team, had made out with him a couple of times, demurring when he had started kissing below her neck. Jack admitted with a grin that he was very much in favor of sampling another redhead.

By design, I wasn't there Friday when Liv returned. My first impulse, and my second, would've been to take her into my arms and kiss her longingly, something Jack and Carla would be appalled by, and then way too curious about. She did call me at home that evening to thank me for visiting the both of them while she was out of town, and all my hard work over the weekend we'd spent near Santa Cruz. I told her it was my pleasure, and was pretty sure I didn't turn even slightly red when I saw my mom walk past me into the kitchen.

* * * * *

Jack and Carla were over at their dad's on Saturday instead of Sunday. Liv had told him she had some plans, and that it was his turn to take them early. From what I gathered, he accepted it with ill humor, but relented when she pointed out the numerous occasions on which he'd deposited them back at home a day or two early.

The plans, of course, were with me. Our reunion, even over our shortened separation after Monterey, was as torrid as always. We spent the afternoon naked by and in the pool, spreading tanning oil on each other, and sunning ourselves in the brilliant Contra Costa sun.

The swim meet was happening Saturday, and would be early, but the championship would be both days, up in Ukiah, a two-hour trip north, and we would be spending the night, returning Sunday. That meant Liv and I would be needlessly, pointlessly apart for a night we could have together. She bore the news with good grace, and promised me she would make the wait worthwhile.

We started the drive at six a.m.; the meet would start at ten, and go through the late afternoon, with more events on Sunday. The coaches and chaperoning parents rode up in a caravan, departing from the pool right on time, so we'd have a couple of hours to warm up before the meet. The motel rooms were all booked a month in advance, perhaps sixty rooms altogether, front doors all opening out onto the parking lot, with thick wooden railings between us and the street.

One of the guys, Samuel, had rented a private room, not letting anyone but friends know about it. It was on the other end of the motel from our multiple chaperones, and he'd slipped the clerk an extra twenty to keep the room's existence quiet, or so I heard later.

A few of us piled in to chat and be away from our families' rooms for a little while. After about twenty minutes, I noticed everyone had gradually paired off, boys and girls. Two couples were making out very obviously on the two beds, and three other couples were very tentatively kissing and fondling each other, but clearly building up a head of steam. One of the couples on the bed was starting very quietly to moan, and I saw fingers reaching into shorts from below, and a flash of kinky blonde hair there under her shorts.

Nancy looked up from the section of carpet she was sitting on at the foot of that bed. "Cody, come sit by me. I..." The room was beginning to dim with the fading sunlight, the curtains were closed, and I saw she had opened two buttons at the top of her blouse. "I really like you, Cody..."

The unmistakable sound of glass smashing outside startled us all. All but the most involved couple leapt up and ran to see what had happened. It turned out one of the other guests, not one of our fellow team members, had dropped a big green jug of grocery store wine, about a gallon, and it had shattered on the concrete landing. Shards of glass and red liquid had spread all over the place, and those of us outside looked on in surprise. Seeing an opportunity, I made my way swiftly around the corner and downstairs to my room, and sat with my mom and brothers playing solitaire, without a word to Nancy. I stayed there all night, feeling like a heel.

* * * * *

We took second in the mixed relay, and I endured some looks from Nancy. I couldn't explain, obviously, why I didn't want to make out with her. She didn't look pissed, just surprised, and a little hurt. I caught Sheila looking at me, too; they had obviously talked about my ducking out of the makeout room. Her look was different, a little upset maybe, but with something else I wouldn't hold her gaze long enough to identify.

We pulled in to home around five o'clock, grabbing dinner on the way at a small diner. When we got there, I made my excuses, said I was going to go over to Jack's to hang out. Mom told me to be back by ten, but I was sure I could stretch that into another overnight stay.

Liv and I didn't even say hello, just threw each other into our arms right away. It was easy; she had answered in a thin beach towel, the one with the tiki on it, which she immediately dropped to the floor even before the door was latched. Our kisses felt like we had been apart for months, not a week, and her body was slick once again with suntan oil, a spicy and warm scent that has always gotten me hard and ready ever since.

She whispered one word. "Outside." I followed, tossing my clothes off wherever they landed, under her approving gaze. By the pool, I saw she had set out a picnic for us, little bits of bite-size fruit and cheeses, carefully cut pieces of a French bread loaf, and two cushions on a thicker towel, almost a rug.

I held her hand, guiding her first to her pillow, and sat down opposite her. Her eyes had a very hungry look to them, widening in appreciation when she saw my hard-on straining upwards. "Cody, let's have some food first, baby." She sat with her legs folded, her tan lines as sexy as I'd ever seen them, her nipples stiff with arousal, and the dark jungle at her crotch spread wide just for me.

She leaned in and smiled. "Give me a grape, my love." I fished one out of the bowl, between my thumb and forefinger, and popped it into her mouth. With a satisfied mmmm, Liv sat and slowly chewed, swallowing the tiny fruit with more moans, her eyes fixed on mine. Still looking into my eyes, she grabbed a small cube of cheese and lifted it to my mouth. "Taste it slowly. Savor it, baby."

I did as she asked, and it was cheddar, sharp and very good. I reciprocated with a piece of what looked like Swiss, smooth and creamy. The whole time our eyes were on each other's faces, although I nearly had to look down while groping for another piece or two for her. It took maybe twenty minutes to work our way through the two bowls and the bread. Liv laughed, then covered her smile with her hand, eyes lit and merry over her thumb.

Her good mood, not to mention her full frontal nudity, made my mood match hers. "What's so funny, babe?"

"I saw this in an erotic cookbook over the week, and wanted to try it. They said this was for beginners."

"Oh? What isn't for beginners?"

"Fondue!" She laughed aloud, closing her eyes and letting the joyful sound out into the skies above. "Can you imagine us using long forks, pieces of bread, and hot cheese? While trying not to look away from each other the whole time?" She giggled. "That's a disaster in the making!"

I laughed too. "I had trouble enough not looking with cheese and fruit!"

Liv touched my arm, and bit her lower lip then looked deep into my eyes. She looked immediately shy and vulnerable, and still sexy and hot. "Baby, I'm still hungry." She moved off the pillow and set it at the small of her back, lying back and spreading her dark, silky thighs for me. "Would you like to fill me up, baby?"

We made love outside until the sun went down, Liv's soft passionate moans masked only barely by the winds of sunset. My cock moved leisurely in and out of her, even though my first impulse was to pound her furiously. My beautiful girl had set the stage with our picnic, and I wanted to follow her lead all night. Lying against and on top of her, I felt a thrill each time I pushed all the way into her, and she let her thighs pull up with each of my thrusts, gently pulling me further into her each time.

Her hair was spread beneath her on the towel, her eyes closed, her hands running up and down my arms, over my back, feeling their way to my face, which she stroked lovingly as we made love. I felt her cum twice, her belly tensing as it always did, a rush of her juices around and over my hard-on as it made the slow trip to and fro. Each time, her back arched and she cooed quietly, her face reddening with the effort of not screaming as she would if we were in our bed, or on the conversation pit.

Finally, after the sun had slipped down beyond her fence, and the air had cooled to the eighties, the breeze coming off the pool sent a pleasurable coolness over us. Liv opened her deep brown eyes and looked up to mine. She murmured over the wind. "Cody, I want you to cum, baby. I love you. Fill me up..."

Intent on drawing this out as long as possible, I sped up only slightly, and she gasped with the increased tempo. I was close to finishing, but didn't want to rush things, wanted our night to last forever. She rested her palms on my forearms, feeling them tense with each motion into and out of her. "Baby, cum for me..."

I couldn't refuse her, and started pounding her slick pussy, faster and faster. Liv gave forth a soft, discreet moan. "God, yes, baby..." I came, swallowing the groan, my mouth opening in a silent ecstatic scream as I felt my erection tremble and discharge the long held-back load, filling my lovely girl just as she wanted, just as she needed and deserved.

I lay on top of her, shuddering and sighing as the last of my cum traveled inside her. She took her legs down, finally letting the soles of her feet rest on the towel. I swallowed, still sucking air into my lungs, and she whispered, "I love you so much, Cody. Thank you for fucking me so slowly, baby. I loved it so much..."

Finally, almost unwilling to let it end, I let my cock slip out of her, and she reached for it, petting and stroking it. She thanked me again and we kissed for a long time.

When we finally made it inside, it was dark, and nearly nine-thirty. I called home to tell my mom I planned to stay over at Jack's again, telling her we were watching a movie on cable, and I didn't want to miss the end of it. After a few minutes of half-heartedly disputing it with me, she consented with a grumble, and I set the phone on its cradle.

Liv wrapped her beautiful body around me from behind, exquisitely smooth and warm, so loving. "Cody, my love, what got into you? I swear you get better every time..."

"So do you. Loved the picnic."

"Even without fondue?"

I turned to face her, her skin slipping over mine, and my breath caught at the sensation. "Even without the fondue." We kissed standing by her phone, and at last broke free. Liv grabbed my hand and led me to the conversation pit. "Aren't we going to bed, Liv?"

"Yesss...soon. First we need to see what's on cable for your cover story." We selected a comedy with enough T&A to believably attract the attention of two teenaged boys, and settled back to watch, but started distracting each other almost immediately.

"How was the swim meet?" She nibbled on my ear at the same time, but I gamely answered.

"It was good, we placed second in the relay, second overall in the meet."

"Nice. I really missed you overnight while you were in the motel. Bet it wasn't as nice as our hotel room last weekend..."

"Not nearly. Although..." I told her about finding myself in the make-out room, surprised that Nancy had asked me to sit beside her. And undoing two buttons.

Liv took my face in her hands. "God, I'm so happy I snapped you up when I did!"

"Me too!" I kissed her slowly while something exploded and crashed on screen, probably funny if the frantically high-pitched dialogue following it was any indication.

"Tell me something, baby. Were you even slightly tempted by this easy, sexy young girl, with her tits about to leap out at you? Maybe just make out while you missed me?" She was teasing, of course.

"No, really not. Every other woman I see pales in comparison to you."