Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, Cody..." I started to pull back, wondering why the hell she didn't want me to continue, but now she gripped my hair. "No, liebchen... Rameln..." She immediately realized I had no idea what she was saying, and translated. "Hold your face there, meine sweetheart, your tongue... Let me hump your face..." I moved my face closer again and stayed there, holding my head as motionless as I could for her.

Hilda started rocking her hips against my face, the bare, slick pussy lips traveling from my chin to my nose, my tongue protruding and playing along every inch of skin there. She moaned with every pass of her clit and labia against my tongue, picking up speed, and came quickly, spurts of her juices dribbling out and drenching me further. "Gott, ach, Gott, sehr gut! Sehr gut..." I knew enough German to know she was very satisfied with my efforts.

When I finished getting her to another three or four screaming climaxes, Hilda grabbed me, held me to her, just hugging me for a long while, her heart thundering against my chest, her gasps fading to sated moans. "Thank you, Cody..." Her orgasms weren't so much announced as punctuated by low grunting moans. We fell blissfully asleep long after midnight. From that night on, I was hers.

Hilda wasn't as wild or experimental as Sheila, and before her Liv, had been. One European practice she loved was for my cock to stay inside her after I came, particularly when she was on top. She told me she the feeling and the closeness of it delighted her, also the sensation when I finally let my cock drag out of her, soaked in both our juices, still warm from being inside her.

Like most guys, she loved receiving oral sex better than giving it. She gave me several blow jobs, and was very...workmanlike was the only word I could think to describe it. Hilda would gamely start sucking my cock slowly, and stop every third or fourth time I was in her mouth to run her tongue around my glans, or along the length of my shaft. It felt great, and was utterly predictable.

She didn't let me cum in her mouth or even on her face, aiming me instead for her ample tits or her cupped hands. Hilda also never knelt in front of me, which made sense; she likely considered it a subservient pose, and only sucked my cock while we were both lying in bad, or in my car, leaning over to take me into her mouth. She wouldn't explain any of these unspoken rules, and I gave up asking about it after the third time, content to let her do it her way.

For her part, she was very vocal every time I went down on her, or came inside her hot, smooth twat, loving to tell me how much she appreciated and loved my efforts. Not me, just what I was doing for and with her.

Love wasn't a part of our relationship, just fondness and closeness and a love for fucking, and as roommates in between classes and study groups, and on weekends. Hilda and I were comfortable, but it was clear that neither of us was looking for love just then, and that was okay with me.

****************

We graduated with our bachelor's degrees in June, planning to spend a sun- and cum-soaked week in Pismo Beach, staying at a local hotel just a block from the sandy beaches. When I suggested we take a picnic lunch to the local nude beach Hilda demurred, explaining with the only shy smile I ever saw on her lips that she had decided she was only going to be naked for me. That proviso made my heart sing, even though a part of me still wanted to show Hilda off. She thanked me with several days and nights of very passionate sex.

That December, Hilda told me very matter-of-factly that she would soon be on her way home to Dusseldorf, taking a position with her father's manufacturing firm, an internship while she completed her advanced degree, a Magister in inorganic chemistry. Once that was done, she would assume a position as a Junior Vice President of the company, and begin ascending the ladder to success at the company.

We made love daily for the last week of her stay in the States, and most of the time she reveled in having me on top, but of course not all the time. For the first and only time ever while sucking my cock, she let me cum in her mouth, taking the whole load, dribbles of it escaping down her chin and onto the sheets. She looked a little apologetic when she spit it out into a towel, then rinsed her mouth, and snuggled in close for the rest of the night.

Our parting sexual gymnastics were less frenzied and more relaxed than Sheila and I had partaken in when she left for Radcliffe, but no less poignant. The subject of love never came up, but I think Hilda came close to saying something when she kissed me a fond goodbye at the airport before boarding her flight home.

Three gorgeous women, all three great in bed, all three leaving me to get on with their lives, and did I mention all three were phenomenal in bed? I definitely have a type.

****************

Three years after first meeting and bedding Hilda, and ten months after the last time we had been together, I was solitary and committed to my career. Time enough for pussy later, I told myself, not entirely subscribing to that notion, but living with it nonetheless. For the four months after earning my Masters, I'd been working in Concord as an accounting assistant, way below my capacity, reaching out with letters of introduction and résumés almost nightly, and waiting for someone to reach back. Everything that didn't pay rent, utilities and food, with a little bit of gas for my AMC Gremlin, was spent on that outreach, high quality paper and envelopes, postage, and many, many cover letters. There was no time or money for dating, and very little for going out with friends on the weekend.

At first, my search had started locally, then expanded to the Bay Area, Napa down to Milpitas, with only a few dregs of interest, and four or five really solid interviews that eventually went nowhere. Student Placement wasn't a lot of help either; that was how I'd found my current job. Eventually, I started really looking at firms in Los Angeles, then New York, Atlanta, St. Louis, and points in between. I wasn't quite desperate, but my search broadened considerably after the summer.

One early October evening, I collected my mail from the small receptacle downstairs. One envelope stood out, a stark pearly white that seemed to actively repel the dirt and grit from the postal service machines, practically gleaming its Importance and inviolability. After reading the rest of my mail, mostly bills and ads, I carefully slit the envelope and opened it. The letterhead wasn't familiar to me, but at that point I wasn't sure I could name one-tenth of the firms I'd sent letters to in my search.

It was from the stock analytics firm of Poche, Lufrano and Edgar. They were interested, and would foot the bill to fly me out to O'Hare International, put me up for two nights, and interview me for the position they had open. They didn't mention pay, but at least it would be a foot in the door, and a way to establish my experience at something other than billing and filing.

My flight landed the following Wednesday afternoon, and there was an early light spray of snow on the ground as I disembarked. Someone who could only be an intern helped me get my only bag into her car, which I noted was another AMC, this time a Pacer, painted in an after-market bilious green, somehow neatly matching her eyeshadow. The trip to the hotel was a matter of twenty-five minutes, which we filled with the obligatory and lame conversation of two completely disinterested strangers.

At the hotel, I unpacked, and lay down on the bed for a nap.

****************

Thursday morning it was still chilly, and I was glad my dad had insisted on my packing an overcoat. It stayed dry in the morning, but dark clouds threatened in the distance, and it was colder than anywhere in California was right now, except maybe Truckee and Tahoe.

PL&E took the whole seventeenth floor, and I knew the view was reserved for the higher-ups, something I would have to earn. The receptionist, Patty, had me sit and wait for Personnel. That took five minutes, and I was glad I'd arrived early.

The woman from Personnel introduced herself as Annette, and led me back to the department to make sure I had my résumé (three copies on a blue linen paper for impact), and sat me in her office before talking. She was maybe thirty-five, her hair drawn back severely, her skin the unhealthy pallor of an office drone, makeup carefully chosen to look as sterile as her office. She peered at me, tilting horn-rimmed spectacles, bifocals, down her nose to make her point.

Her voice was as stark as the office we were seated in. "You'll be meeting with Ms. Lufrano, one of our partners. Her division needs someone who can keep up with the demands she sets for everyone. Assuming she approves, you'll be working for her the next couple of years until you qualify for a promotion." Two years would be a long time coming, if she was as stern as I was beginning to suspect, but ultimately worth it.

"Thank you, Annette. Anything I should know about her?"

Annette frowned, and started ticking off points on her fingers. "One, sit up straight, don't be at all relaxed. Ms. Lufrano doesn't like people to get too comfortable at work. Two, be polite. Three, don't joke with her; she doesn't like people to take work too lightly. And, four," she folded down her pinkie, "don't ever use her first name. She is very formal, and don't let her attractiveness fool you. She is all business. Do not take any liberties." The words attractiveness and liberties were pronounced with evident distaste, not for Ms. Lufrano, but apparently at any sort of levity or joy.

I wondered what the Hell I was getting into, but this was one of the premier firms in my area of close-to-expertise, and I would stick it out, if I qualified, and survived. Ms. Lufrano, I reflected privately, probably just needs to get laid. Of course, I couldn't say that, never would, and wondered whether she was even married to someone other than the firm.

Annette handed my résumé copies back to me, and pointed me toward the proper door. It said "O. Lufrano, Partner" and in smaller block letters beneath, "VP Analytics". Thanking Annette for what little guidance she had been able to spare, I knocked, and heard a muffled "Come in." I turned the handle and stepped through the door, shutting it quietly behind me, and stood, waiting to be invited to sit. The woman behind the desk was faced away from me, looking out the huge window over an impressive view of Lake Michigan. Without turning, she motioned me to a seat, finished her phone call and hung up. I set my résumé on the desk, dead center, hopefully speaking to my own professionalism.

I expected to see a tough, even brittle, mature woman with iron grey hair, an executive, a no-nonsense type who I would be lucky to work for. Her chair swiveled and her face came into view. My breath caught in my throat.

She stared for a moment, just gazing at me in astonishment, barely registering the paper I'd set in front of her. After a moment, she glanced at the top of the résumé, seemingly verifying the evidence of her own eyes, before she spoke. She was lovely, with olive skin, slightly less tanned, which made sense in the cooler climes of Chicago, and the fact it was autumn. Her brown eyes were the perfect shade of come hither, her lips as soft and kissable as ever. The long, dark hair I'd seen stretch down to her waist was still black as coal, drawn up into a bun, thick and lush, and my thoughts immediately went to the other thick and lush hair hidden by her pantsuit...

"Fuck... Cody..."

"Liv..."

I rose from my chair at the same time she rose from hers, though I wasn't sure what to expect. It had been more than five years, with a gulf of experience between us. I thought she might hug me, or give me a kiss on the cheek, very professional and proper, never acknowledging our past torrid relationship. It occurred to me that our relationship might end any possibility of working here, very abruptly.

I needn't have worried.

Liv threw herself into my arms, crushing me to her, and I did the same. Our mouths found each other and opened our mouths, our tongues reacquainting themselves instantly. Suddenly it was five years ago again, a hot California summer with the Hottest Mom against me once more. It took a long while for our accumulated passion to subside, before she stepped away reluctantly, and smoothed the jacket of her pantsuit, before sitting back down behind her desk. I saw she was shaking, panting, hoped it was for the same reason I was, sheer desire.

"Ms. Lufrano..." I began, and she smiled, like the sun breaking through the clouds.

"You've seen me all nekkid in the shower, Cody. You can use my first name..."

I chuckled. "I've missed you, Liv. So much... Lufrano?"

"Maiden name. Didn't want to have clients ask if I was connected to that Maximilian Nichols at our competitor." Then she grinned hungrily. "You didn't miss me too much, I hear!" Her smile was warm and inviting, and I imagined I saw a deep need in it. "Sheila, then that German girl? Don't look at me like that, your mom liked both of them, and we still talk. She didn't have any details, but I could easily figure out the rest myself. From experience."

"You didn't know I was your next interview?" I ignored my awakening cock, which now strained and rubbed against the crotch of my woolen three-piece suit, and I almost dared not move. All that occurred to me was whether her office locked, and how quiet we could be if she had me take her on her desk. In moments, she was, in my mind, on her back, naked from the waist down, her jacket and blouse open for me to suck on her delicious nipples while I pounded her delicious, waiting pussy...

Olivia, seemingly unaware of my mental torment, shook her head ruefully, still apparently shocked I was sitting in front of her. "Human Resources handles all of those, and passes on only the ones who meet their standards. I don't even touch a résumé until I'm about to see the candidate."

"So this was..."

"A complete surprise." She was clearly as happy to see me as I was to see her.

"So, do you want to interview me?"

"In a moment." She started reading, nodding her head at a couple of points. "Very good quals, glad you have your Masters. You're hired."

The interview seemed to be over very quickly. "But what about..."

"Remember, Cody, I know your work ethic. Not just your grades, but your honesty and how well you commit yourself to getting the job done."

"But what about..." I couldn't believe my good fortune at getting the job, but I also felt like I had missed the whole interview.

Olivia fished a packet out of her desk, all business. "Read up on the benefits, and let Annette know if you have any questions. I already know your salary and job duties, and I need someone I can trust to do the job right the first time, and to ask questions when you need to."

"That fast, Liv?"

"Just that fast, Cody. And, around the office, it's Ms. Lufrano. I don't want anyone to think I'm playing favorites with the hot young grad." She handed me the packet, a thick blue folder stuffed with personnel documents, ornamented with the embossed name of her firm on the front. "Are you staying in town?"

"Yes." I gave her the name of my hotel. "It has a view of Lake Michigan, too. The second most lovely water I've ever seen..."

She blushed. "I've seen some sights, too." She handed me a tissue. "You should clean my lipstick off of your face and mouth, Cody. Don't want to give anyone the wrong impression." She drew a makeup bag out of her desk, and touched up her lipstick and eyes.

"Yes, Ms. Lufrano." She smiled shyly at that, and I thought she would have loved for me to call her Liv again.

When she opened the door and took me to the elevators at the front of the office, I didn't quite stumble or walk into anything. She gave me a very chaste, very professional handshake, which lingered an instant or two longer than might have been proper.

****************

Late Thursday afternoon I extended my flight to Sunday, and sat down to go over all the paperwork. Mom and Dad had been very pleased, and proud, that I had been hired. I told them that Olivia--Ms. Lufrano, I tried to think of her that way--said I would have an offer letter by Friday afternoon, and I would probably be starting very soon. They were surprised to hear it was their old neighbor, but my father told me it was just serendipity. When I went to extend my hotel stay, I found out the firm had already given me two more nights at their expense.

After lunch and a little bit of sightseeing, I headed back to my room, kicked off my shoes and settled back to read all the paperwork. Boring, tedious and absolutely mandatory; my father worked on contracts, among other things, and told me never to sign documents without reading and understanding every word. "If you get stuck in the ass by a contract you didn't read, it's your fault, nobody else's." I took his words to heart, and read for nearly three hours before calling room service.

Fifteen minutes later a genteel knock told me my dinner had arrived early, and I was nearly done with the papers. Friday I could do more sightseeing, and maybe scout some decent apartments within what I assumed would be my new price range. I straightened the stack, then opened the door, and there she was.

"Cody..." She wore, not surprisingly, exactly what she'd interviewed me in that morning. She had an elegant leather briefcase in her left hand, and it was quarter-past five, so she had come straight over to my hotel room. "May I come in?" Her eyes were smoldering, and I suspected she would have come to my door naked if we were anywhere else.

"Certainly, Ms. Lufrano." I opened the door wider to let her in, and shut it after her. I turned and looked at her, my heart thudding in my chest, my breath almost shuddering.

She turned and put her briefcase by the door, but made no other move towards me. "Cody... We need to talk." Stepping away from me, she took a chair at the small table, opposite the only other chair, and I realized it was purposeful, a barrier between us. Then I noticed one small detail I hadn't noticed before, hadn't cared to, and my heart sank.

I took the other seat, and put both of my hands, folded, on the table in front of me. More than anything I wanted to take her in my arms and renew our passionate affair of...five years ago? Has it really been that long? Liv--Ms. Lufrano, I thought with deep disappointment--looked steadily at me, betraying no sign of any of our feelings from before, or this morning's passionate kiss. She waited for me to get settled, but more than anything I wanted the bad news over with.

"I'm ready, Ms. Lufrano." I hoped I sounded professional too, and that none of my desire to see and touch her glorious naked body was showing.

"Cody...I have missed you so much, but we haven't seen each other in forever, and I wanted to tell you...things have changed." She drew a shaky breath, steadying herself. "I've been...dating for the last few years. I've always treasured our time together, and you set a high bar for anyone else. Very high bar.

"Men really want me, especially with my income. A lot of them just want to bed a high-powered finance gal, for the bragging rights as much as the roll in the hay." Olivia's eyes had a faraway look, and I knew she was also remembering our last night together.

"How many...guys, Olivia?" I saw a shadow of hurt cross her features when I didn't call her 'Liv' this time, but I couldn't say it without feeling a sense of loss. It was better that we grieve our long lost relationship together.