Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Four. Total over the past five years. I didn't even...no-one took me out for two years after my getting here! I guess I wasn't ready for a relationship after you." She leaned forward. "I was happy for you, when I heard about you getting together with Sheila. I guess she had a crush on you the whole summer, so if we hadn't happened, she would have had you two months early." She smiled, but there was a single tear at the corner of her eye.

"Not exactly, Olivia." She inclined her head a fraction of an inch, and looked questioningly at me. "Sheila was...interested, but only after your talk with her mom. She overheard the two of you, and how you told her what you and had been doing with one of the guys on the swim team. Over wine, she said... Sheila put two and two together, then confronted me with it."

Olivia's eyes closed for a moment, and she exhaled, absorbing this news. "Fuck... I didn't even recall talking about that with Betsy. All I knew was I was upset and excited about my move, and had to talk to someone who wasn't your mother." She deflated a little bit in her chair. "So, It's all my fault the two of you..."

"No, Liv!" I had meant to use her full name, but 'Liv' leapt out, and I saw her perk up at that single syllable. "No! Don't think of it as your fault! She liked me, wanted me already... If it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't have been ready... I mean I wouldn't have..."

Olivia reached across the table and took my hand. I remembered with a thrill the first time she had done that, naked in her backyard explaining it was okay to see her naked, okay to masturbate to the memory of seeing her under the pool shower for the first time. "Cody, it's okay. I'm happy you were able to move on without me there. It would have been wonderful to keep going, keep getting into all kinds of trouble with you, but we both knew it couldn't last."

She was right. "Fuck, Olivia, I know. It would have been...complicated, babe." That last word had definitely been an accident, and I cursed inwardly. "You and I couldn't have gotten married or had kids, and can you imagine Jack and Carla referring to me as their stepdad?"

Olivia laughed, the happy sort of laugh I had missed more and longer than I had realized. "Cody, Cody, Cody... You're right, no matter how much I wanted it to go on, it couldn't have, really couldn't. You were such a good lover, and I'm sure Sheila and the German girl..."

"Hilda...," I added helpfully.

"Right, Hilda. Sheila and Hilda must have been very happy with you to stay for two years each, even though they eventually both moved away. Again, Sally told me."

"That was all you, Olivia."

Her smile was like the sun breaking through storm clouds, and I thought of the tattooed sunrise on her left butt cheek, from the first time I saw her naked in the pool shower. "No, it was you. All I did was enjoy you and try to be as good a lover as you were. Honestly, you were the best lover I'd ever had all my life. Still are."

"So were you, Liv."

"Look, Cody, I'll always love you, but we can't..."

"I know. The ring. How long have you been married?"

Her right hand covered the left almost reflexively. "I haven't. I mean, I'm not..."

"Yet. I understand. Liv." And I did.

She got up to leave, and I rose to let her out the door. "Cody, I love you. We just, I'm your boss now, and we can't..." She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, the last time she would ever kiss me, I was sure. She nodded to the papers stacked neatly on the bed. "Bring them in tomorrow afternoon and we can get you done and starting a week from Monday." She stepped to the door and out into the hall.

A few minutes later there was a knock, but it was only my ham on rye with fries and a cola. I hadn't really expected anything else.

****************

I wrapped up the paperwork, signed everything, and had it ready to go. Since my offer letter wouldn't be ready until the afternoon, I would impress the hell out of them by presenting the packet, i's dotted and t's crossed, with my signature accepting my new role. Liv's news had depressed me for about an hour, but I realized it was for the best, in the long run, but it didn't keep me from yearning for her touch, her naked body against mine, her lips kissing me, my erection pumping inside her gorgeous and lush pubic thatch, or Liv's mouth taking my hard-on in, sucking until my load leapt out onto her pink, satiny tongue...

My dreams were erotic and fitful, and I relived all three of my women, Liv, Sheila and Hilda, in various positions and reposes, the three of them taking turns with me as I slept, each one trying in a very friendly rivalry to outdo the others, and taking turns with each other as I watched. While Liv and Sheila took turns sucking my cock, Hilda looked on lustfully, then knocked on the table by my head, smiling and ready. She knocked again, louder, leaning over me, her huge breasts almost grazing my lips as she knocked again...

The tapping came not from my gorgeous Teutonic lover, former lover, but from the door. It was nearly two a.m., and I slipped my boxers on and went to the door, hearing the quiet tapping again before I got there. Without checking the peephole, I opened the door a crack. "Yes?" Olivia was standing there, hand raised to knock again, clearly not taking 'no' for an answer to her repeated rapping on my door. "Olivia?"

Her hair was no longer in the office bun, and it draped down her shoulders, all the way to her waist, long and thick, perfectly framing her face just for me. The business pantsuit had been covered, or replaced, with a long beige overcoat, and it had a touch of cold rain or melted snow on the shoulders. She stepped past me and into the room, pushing the door shut and turned to face me in the dim light through the curtains. "Cody... I lied to you."

Couldn't this have waited until morning? Lied? My eyes were gritty and my head thick, and all I wanted to do was get back to sleep. "Wha...what did you lie about?" This time I would have said 'Liv' if I'd thought of it. It was impossible that she was here, must have been a continuing portion of my dream but particularly tormenting, since she couldn't possibly...

"Cody, the ring. I'm not engaged. It's just to keep the wolves at bay." I knew what she meant, but why now? My head refused to focus, still swimming up from that wonderful series of erotic dreams she had interrupted after joining in.

"It's okay." I honestly couldn't think of anything else to say.

Her hands were suddenly on my cheeks, holding my face, her eyes looking deep into mine. Then she kissed me slowly, opening her mouth after several seconds, continuing the kiss we both wanted, had shared many, many times before. Still confused by my sleepiness, I felt my hands encircle her waist of their own volition and draw her in, pressing her against me, and I returned her passion. I felt her cool fingertips run themselves along my back and side, sneaking just under my waistband briefly

We stood there catching up for several minutes, maybe hours, even though it was still dark in the room when we came up for air. Both of us were panting, me in my boxers and her still all the way dressed. Eyes still locked on each other, I let her lead me back to my bed, our bed. "Cody, I want you, baby..." She went down to her haunches, and slid my boxers down, giving a soft ooh when she saw how hard I was, my cock pointed nearly straight up.

Standing, she cradled my erection in the palm of her hand and started kissing me again, cupping and gently fondling my balls. It was the best way I could have imagined waking up. Her chest heaved, and she was almost gasping in the throes of her desire. She started to speak, and I wondered what she would say, maybe let's fuck or cum in my mouth or fill my cunt or cum on my tits or any number of other sexy, filthy phrases I would move Heaven and Earth to fulfill for her. Her voice was husky with lust, filled with desire, almost but not quite plaintive.

"Call me Liv..."

"Liv... I love you, Liv..."

She smiled and sat down on the bed, leaning forward to take my cock into her mouth. The five years without her melted away, and I was a horny teenager once more, reveling in the first woman I had ever seen naked or made love to. Her lips and tongue were as soft as they had been, even softer, since my memories could never match the reality of the Hottest Mom. She continued to move slowly, taking the length of my shaft into her mouth almost all the way, retreating slowly, freeing my cock by degrees before she leaned forward to start over.

"Oh, fuck, baby, Liv..." I felt my orgasm starting to rise, as close as I had been dreaming of her and Sheila and Hilda. I shrugged off the errant thought that this might still be a dream, but I knew her lips had never been this soft and loving when I dreamt of her, only this way in real life. Stroking her long black hair, I felt the gentle, loving suction she was giving me, her tongue advancing and retreating along the underside of my erection, building me inevitably towards my cumshot.

She withdrew from the wonderful blowjob and stood, whipping off her overcoat in one smooth, furious motion before casting it to the side. She was wearing a long green-and-blue plaid skirt, and a white silky blouse, and she gently cradled my cock, still wet with her saliva and kissed me again. "Fuck me, Cody."

She sat back at the foot of the bed and hiked up her skirt, revealing the paler patch of olive skin where a bikini bottom, or panties, would have been, but weren't. Liv spread her legs for me, moving her still-pale buttocks back onto the edge of my bed, her hands gripping behind her legs, her divine, musky scent wafting up to fill the air. She wore knee-high black stockings, and nothing else now between those and her waist. She breathed the words. "Put it in me, baby..."

I stepped forward and pointed the head of my cock at the mature slit I hadn't enjoyed for so long, and felt the moist heat of her pussy on my crotch. I ran the head of my cock up and down the outside of her hole, spreading the moisture all over it, rubbing myself against her swollen clit in time to her moans. Moments later, I pushed my cock all the way in, penetrating my Olivia, my Liv, for the first time in five years. Plunging into the warmth and wetness, I knew I wouldn't last long, and that we would have to make love again, and again.

Liv sighed quietly as my cock journeyed inside her hole, then she aaahed when I was all the way inside her and started to piston my cock, the soft slapping of our hips speeding up and becoming louder. "F-f-fuck, baby, pound my pussy, make me cum..." She was still not much above a whisper, but I knew how loud her first climax would be, and the second, and all the ones after that.

"Oh...Liv... I've...missed...you...so...much." My words timed themselves to my thrusts, and her first loud moans started to rise in the cool room. Hands gripping her thighs, I started pulling her into me, adding to the momentum of our fucking. I was close, so close...

"Cody...fuck...me...fuck...me...fuck...me..." Her words adopted the same rhythm, and her pussy was drooling hot juices around my cock and onto the carpet and my bedspread and fuck it housekeeping can take care of it in the morning fucking wring it out in the tub and she's here with me and I'm inside her pussy and I'm so fucking close...

"Liv, baby!" My yell was only slightly quieter than the scream of release I wanted to give my girl as I came. One last heroic thrust, lifting her off the bed with my hands under her ass and my cock sloshing inside her, and I felt my cum stream out, filling her pussy to overflowing, semen leaking out between my cock and her labia, just like our first time in her conversation pit, years and thousands of miles in our past.

One hand covered her mouth, stifling her orgasmic scream, and only partly succeeding. Moans of complete satisfaction, if not satiety, erupted from her throat, strangled cries of passion she wanted, I knew, to let fly with complete abandon. Liv's pussy quivered and clenched as she came, almost sucking the last of my cum out of me.

It was the best reunion ever.