Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied I was alone, I brushed my teeth, stripped down to my boxers. Flipping off the lights, I crawled into bed and tried to sleep. The events with Carla kept replaying themselves in my mind, and it was nearly impossible to shove them away. My best friend's sister has a crush on me. Check.

I'm involved with her mom, Liv, and both knew that. Check.

Carla had watched me jack off in the shower, and it very definitely turned her on. She showed me her naked body in return, probably as a reward. Check.

She had also told me she was going to use her dildo after her bath, and it would have excited her for me to watch. Double check.

All this was going nowhere, and I kept thinking about what could have happened if I weren't so committed to my gorgeous Liv. Now my mind tormented me with thoughts of what I could have done, reaching for Carla, inviting her into the shower, maybe asking her to let me watch the next time she played with herself, or letting her jack me off on her tits, or take me in her mouth to swallow all my cum...

Fuck... I wasn't going to fall asleep any time soon, but I couldn't get back up again. She would hear, and feel invited to join me. Another image, now of the two of us fucking on the couch came to mind, the younger version of my Liv humping me frantically, telling me it was okay to fuck her. And of course, it wasn't, never would be I was sure.

After some tossing and turning, Liv's alarm clock glowered maliciously at me. It was almost one o'clock, and although I was sure I had wedged some sleep in there somewhere, I wasn't certain. I had to be up in less than five hours to get into the office by eight.

A noise woke me from a sleep I hadn't realized I was in. Liv?, thought my confused mind, but I knew she was in Boston, alone tonight, as I was. The sound came again, from down the hall, a low exhalation, and I realized it sounded very much like the squeak of the pipes when I started my shower earlier. Levering myself out of bed, I crept to the door and opened it up. It was coming from down the hall. A nightlight was all the illumination I had, and the sound came a third time, drawing me onward.

Only one of the doors was open, and I snuck up to it in time to hear it again. It was a low moan, very feminine, overflowing with lust. Peering around the corner, I saw Carla, naked on her bed. There was another faint sound which I had mistaken for the hum of an appliance. It was an appliance, but not one you would see in a normal kitchen. Carla was laid back on her bed, legs spread and her pussy displayed and open towards the door, as I watched her slowly driving her vibrator in and out of her.

The low hum became muffled as the dildo entered her then louder as it receded. A quiet gasp escaped her lips, and in the dim light I saw her back arch. She said something indistinct, and started toying her twat faster. As my eyes became accustomed to the faint glow, I could make out her other hand fondling her bush, and I realized she was rubbing her clit in a circular motion, synchronized to the thrusts of the dildo entering and exiting her.

"Fuuuck..." Her whisper carried through the room, and I was suddenly aware of my erection, tenting my boxers. She moaned again, more quietly, even as she worked the toy faster and faster, the slick sound of her pussy squelching slightly with each thrust. I was holding my breath, careful to just sip in air, not wanting to disturb my lover's daughter as she masturbated. With the door open. On top of her covers. Obviously meaning or at least willing for me to watch.

"Oh...yes...fuck my cunt, baby. Cum inside me..." She was a little louder now, seemingly unaware of my spectatorship of her intimate exercise. Or wholly aware of it. Her door was wide open, and that was probably not the usual thing, unless she was in that habit only on the weekend while Liv was with me.

Suddenly, she straightened her legs, and pivoted to sit cross-legged on the bed, still facing her door, eyes closed in the wan, green glow of the night light. I had the perfect view of her dildo's movement, now up and down, rapidly and surely. "Fuck me baby... Your cock is so...unhhh..hard, put that dick all the way inside me." The buzz of her dildo became muted as she pushed it all the way in. She was panting now, and if she was anything like Liv about to cum hard.

"Ahh..." She leaned forward further off her bed, fondling her breasts while her toying picked up speed. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me, oh make me cum baby..." The sloshing of her juices around the dildo was louder than the hum it gave forth, and I was rock hard, wishing Liv were her for me to pound her pussy.

"Oh, Cody!" It had to have been me she was fantasizing about. I knew it. But when she said my name, I found myself saying, "Yes?"

Her eyes opened, not in shock, but in mirth. "You do like watching." She moaned again and arched her back, the breasts so like Liv's arched towards the ceiling, heaving with her orgasmic screams, then she looked at me, vibrator still halfway inside her, barely moving at all, though the tiny motor was racing still, and her belly shook again with the sensation.

"Did you want me to watch, Carla?"

"Yes. I wanted you to catch me like I caught you." She slid forward off the bed and pulled her toy free, setting it on the bed, after twisting one end until the hum stopped. She strode towards me confidently, her eyes on mine as she stepped up to me. Staring into my eyes, she whispered, "I'm not going to fuck you, Cody, and I'm not going to seduce you."

She was in easy reach, and both of her hands lit on my hard-on. "That's how turned on I was when I caught you earlier. Wanted to cum for you, let you watch me play with my pussy, put my little friend into my snatch for you." She exhaled shakily. "And you watched me, but you didn't rub your cock for me. You wanted to, didn't you, Cody?"

I moved my hips back and away, hoping she would take the hint. Instead, she moved in closer and I felt her nipples on my chest just before her breasts were full on me. Her hands were no longer tentative; they stroked and rubbed all along my shaft, and I groaned, my eyes still fixed on hers.

Licking her lips, she reached into my boxers, and slipped them off of me. Now her hands, cool and soft, started jacking me off in earnest.

"Carla..." I willed myself to step back, step away and stop this, but she sighed and I couldn't move away from her.

"I love hearing you say my name, Cody. Love it. Love it..." Carla's voice trailed off, and she kept applying that gentle friction, using her fingertips now. She kissed me on the neck, then in the center of my chest, before looking down at her task. "Cum for me, Cody. Just for me." All I could manage was a low moan of lust, no longer caring for the moment that it was Liv's daughter, not Liv herself, playing with me.

"I can't..."

"Cody." Her voice was steady and quiet. "It's the least I can do for you. And you for me. You can keep fucking my mother all you want, babe." Now she was panting again, masturbating me more firmly, more insistently, watching in wonder and naked desire at my cock nestled in her loving palms. "I just want you to know I can get you to cum, too. I can make you cum, and I think you should let me..."

We stood naked, completely exposed in her doorway, cool air wafting past us in the darkened hall. Carla's palms and fingers played along my shaft, from my sensitive, swollen head, then gently fondling my testicles, and all points in between. "You are so hard, Cody. I know why Mom lets you fuck her all the time. You must feel amazing inside her." Carla opened her mouth and started sucking on my erect nipple, and I gasped.

"I bet you'd like sucking on my titties too, wouldn't you? I'd love it, Cody. I'd love it." My next moan was louder, and she put one arm around my waist, trailing her fingers on my ass while still jacking me off. "I bet this feels just like it did for me watching you get yourself off in the shower. My fingers were on my pussy under the towel, stroking my clit. I was so wet. So horny."

She looked up with a feral, covetous grin. "Does Mom let you cum in her mouth, Cody?"

"Oh...Carla...I'm cumming." My balls spasmed, and I threw my arms around this girl who looked so much like Liv, as gorgeous as any woman I'd ever seen. Our mouths and tongues met, and I moaned into her mouth as spurt after spurt of cum covered our stomachs and her hand. She didn't stop kissing me, and drew me in closer, one hand still working my cock, draining every drop from it. Carla pressed her body against mine, eager for more French kisses, and more beyond that.

She put both arms around me, my thick cock between our bellies, still pumping the last of my jizz onto both of us. The stickiness on her right hand was now on my back as she crushed me into her, moaning along with me. My semen was cooling on my back and buttocks as she touched me, trailing the sticky fluid with each touch.

We finally let each other go, me in exhaustion and her in satisfaction. One hand still on my hip, she faced me again. "Does she, Cody?"

The conversation of the last few minutes was utterly absent for me, and my heart thundered in the throes of my unexpected climax. "Does she...what?"

"Does my mom suck your cock?"

"Yeah, I guess..." Something I would have never revealed to her if I hadn't been dazed and recovering from her hand job.

"Does she like the taste." Carla's whisper was eager, filled with desire.

"I...think so. Why?"

She brought her right hand to her mouth, and delicately licked a strand of my cum off the back of it, slurping it into her mouth. It sounded like noodle soup, or spaghetti. Then she smiled, holding me to her again and on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear. "I could learn to love the taste, too..."

I slumped against the doorway, exhausted. "Carla..."

"Keep saying my name that way and I'll think you like me, Cody!" She looked down at my dick, still semi-hard from her efforts. She was still panting hungrily. "Ah, fuck it!"

She plunged down into a squat and put her mouth around my cock, sucking out the last of the cum and licking it off my pubic hair, all along the shaft, then down my legs. She mmm'd and ahh'd in sheer erotic greed, and I knew she was swallowing every drop that made it onto her tongue. She eventually stood and put her arms around my neck. "Thank you, Cody. Letting me get you off...helped a lot. I don't know if you could tell, but I've been a little horny..." Her breasts were pressed against me once more, and I leaned in and kissed her briefly.

She kissed back, and my flagging cock twitched once, and she giggled. "It's nearly two, but I don't think you'll have any trouble sleeping!" She hugged me tight, and I had the strong impression it was with genuine affection. "Thank you so much. Good night."

With that, she slipped into her room and closed the door. I picked up my boxers, pulling them up and ignoring the sticky portions on the fabric as it settled against my groin.

She was right. I went right to sleep, guilty conscience or no.

****************

I awoke half-an-hour late, and had to rush to get ready, deciding to grab a muffin and coffee at the overpriced little coffee shop on the first floor of our building. Traffic, unbelievably, cooperated with my rush to get to the office, and I didn't have much time to contemplate the events of last night. And this morning, I thought with a pang of conscience as I locked up Liv's Crown Vic and headed up.

I put the reports I'd finished on Liv's desk, and slumped down into her chair for a moment, even though that was strictly forbidden. I blinked, and it was suddenly nearly nine-thirty, and Annette from HR had a hand on my arm, shaking me awake, but not ungently. "Cody, are you okay?" She had closed the office door.

"Yeah," I mumbled. "Slept badly, didn't fall asleep until after two." There was no way I was going to explain why.

"Okay." She laid the back of her hand on my forehead. "You feel a little warm, probably coming down with the flu or something." She smiled maternally at me and patted my hand. "You okay to drive home? I'm giving you an excuse for the day off, and no black mark for sitting in her chair."

"Yeah, let me just...get up." I felt fine except for being worn out, and grabbed my briefcase from my cubicle, where I'd deposited it. Annette walked me to the elevator and I thanked her before stepping on and heading back down.

Pulling the Crown Vic out of Liv's stall was automatic, as was the drive home. It took a lot of my concentration to get there, and I had a couple of near misses in traffic, but nothing happened, and I felt very lucky to get home in one piece. Pulling into the garage, I turned off the car and closed the door before walking into the kitchen.

I really was exhausted, and just managed to shuck my coat off before managing a controlled fall onto the couch.

"Cody?" My eyes opened, barely slits, and Liv was there, looking at me with loving concern, and I was confused for a moment. Had I slept through to Friday?

"Baby?" I realized with a start it was Carla. Her orange sweat jacket was open and she was braless, her breasts firm and full like Liv's, the nipples dark and erect. "No...Carla?"

"You okay? I heard the garage and thought Mom was home, but she's still out of town until tomorrow, isn't she?"

"I think so... They sent me home, too tired to work."

Just like Annette, she used the back of her hand to test my forehead. Must be a girl thing, I thought through the fog in my head, something they teach in school... I smiled at that thought, and Carla smiled back.

"You're a little warm, and you look so tired. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kept you up so late!" Her giggle was the same as Liv's, and I felt my groin start to revive. "What I should have done was join you in the shower instead."

"Carla, no, just tired."

"Okay, let me help you up and into bed, Cody." We walked up the stairs, and I was careful not to lean on her, wanted to show her I was fine. I started to protest when she opened my shirt and my belt, but she was very prim and business-like, and got me down to my t-shirt and boxers.

I was soon asleep, and relieved that Carla hadn't done anything else.

****************

The sunlight coming into Liv's bedroom told me it was mid-afternoon. I was, thankfully, alone in the bedroom, and checked the bathroom thoroughly to make sure Carla wasn't taking another bath. The bed would need changing; I apparently had had a fever, and it had broken during my nap, soaking the sheets in sweat. Fetching a fresh pair of boxers and some shorts, I stepped into the shower, this time careful not to think any sexy thoughts, and turning the water temperature down to discourage my dick from awakening to demand more attention.

I dried off and dressed quickly, heading downstairs after I was fully dressed. The kitchen was my first stop, and I had a sandwich and chips with a tall glass of milk. A beer sounded great, but I wanted to keep my wits about me, especially if Carla was on the prowl again.

That thought brought me up short. How could I tell Liv what had happened? I couldn't, in fact wouldn't, blame it all on Carla. It was equally my fault. The main thing was to ensure it never happened again.

Carla came down for a quick bite around dinnertime, wearing just her sweat jacket. She ignored me as she rummaged around in the kitchen, then found at least three excuses to bend over, facing the other direction, giving me a great view of her exposed pussy and ass. The wisps of jet black pubic hair refused to release my attention.

Finally, she sat on the chair opposite the couch, legs folded, jacket open all the way, giving me another great view of her treasures. She licked her lips again. "Cody, would you like me to be naked for you again? No trouble at all for me to slip this off..."

I shook my head slowly. "No, I don't think so."

"Okay." She stood up and leaned over the coffee table, breasts loose and visible in the folds of the open jacket. "What would you say if I told you I didn't get enough last night? Of your cum?"

"Um...thank you?"

"Cody," she said with her mother's laugh, "you will always be welcome to do that!" Still bent over the table, she whispered, "I'm about to take a bath. Can I talk you into scrubbing my back, then all over the rest of me?"

"I really shouldn't be..."

Another lustful giggle and wanton leer. "Talking about it? If you weren't already sleeping with my mother, I'd be all naked for you, jacket off." The pun was clear, and despite myself I started to stiffen. "I know you're good in the sack. Mom's never been this happy, satisfied..." Then, "Fuck it."

She stripped off the jacket and stood up. I felt my eyes linger over her torso, her hips, pale tits and dark nipples, and the thick, neatly trimmed raven-colored bush at her crotch. "You like how I look, don't you. I have my mom's figure, every guy I've ever been with tells me. I also think I'm pretty talented at getting you off..."

I croaked a faint yes. Carla slipped around the table and pulled my robe open. Fondling my rigid cock, she bent at the waist and ran her tongue the length of the bulge in my boxers. My hard-on twitched at the warm flesh caressing it.

"You know how I told you I wasn't going to fuck you?" She pulled my boxers down to my knees. "I changed my mind. I don't need to seduce you, Cody, you already want to stick that cock inside me and fill my tight little twat with another load of cum. Maybe I'll even let you fuck my virgin asshole, or suck your cum down into my tummy." She straddled my cock and slipped it inside her. "You're going to fuck me, and I'm going to make you cum inside me, make you fill me up."

Her voice was quiet and inevitable. "You're going to cum inside me, Cody. Fuck me hard, and I'll never leave you, always be your little sex kitten..." Her hips were grinding now, and I was inside her wonderful, warm wet cunt, and I couldn't stop fucking her, and I called her name as my load shot inside her...

I woke with a start, feeling my cum spattering on the inside of my boxers, while I worked the kinks out of my neck from sleeping sitting up. It was only a dream; I knew that now. I also knew that if Carla had done that for real, we'd be fucking all night, everywhere in the house.

I heard a familiar feminine chuckle behind me, from the kitchen; I recognized it was identical to but younger than Liv's. "You are horny, aren't you?" Carla moved closer and came around the couch. She was wearing the orange sweats, but the bottoms too, and the jacket zipped up enough to hide most of her cleavage. "You moaned my name in your sleep; thought you were jacking off and came down to watch. Or help."

She straddled me and regarded me levelly, her eyes dancing as if at a shared secret. The crotch of her pants came to rest right on the spreading cum stain on my boxers. She gave me a shy look, and fluttered her eyelids. "Were we fucking, Cody? In your dream?"

Shit... I nodded.

"At least I can have you there." She gave me a peck on my lips and got off of me. "Unless you'd like me to help you clean it up again? Towel or my tongue. Your choice."

"I'll take care of it, Carla, but thank you..."

"I hope Mom appreciates everything you do for her. If she weren't already with you, I would be fucking you silly. Nightly. Daily."

On her way up the stairs, she turned and smiled with deep desire. "You know what, Cody? I bet you're great at eating pussy. I'd love to have you practice on me..." Then she was gone, and I changed and went to bed for the night shortly after, making sure the bedroom was firmly shut.