Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************

Every breath of pre-spring air burned my throat with the chill, and I was eager to see Liv, but not to talk about Carla, what Carla and I had done, not right away. It was important to me to be honest with her, and not to avoid my share of the blame. I just hoped that wouldn't be the end of things with us.

Liv's flight touched down right on time, and I met her at the gate. Very publicly, and extremely uncharacteristically, she threw herself into my arms and hugged me tight, holding it for a long time. We claimed her luggage and I carried it to the Crown Vic. Once it was stowed in the spacious trunk, I started to hand her the keys, which she waved off sullenly. "You drive, Cody."

That was something else she didn't ordinarily do. I looked at her, and her eyes were puffy, like she'd been crying. Shit! Did Carla already tell her what happened? "Baby, are you alright?" I put my palm on the side of her face, stroking it, comforting her. She closed her eyes and nestled into it briefly, then sat up and pulled away. "Don't deserve it," I heard her mumble, and she was quiet the whole way home, pulling her hand away whenever I tried to hold it.

At the house, I took her bags, except for her briefcase, upstairs to her room so she could unpack, and checked the upstairs quickly. No sign of Carla; she was, I hoped, out with friends.

I repeated my earlier question. "Baby, are you alright?"

She closed her eyes and sniffled, pulling unshed tears back in, I realized. I sat and took her hand in mine. "Liv, what's wrong?" I would do anything to ease whatever pain she was feeling, I knew.

She turned towards me and hugged me fiercely, still in her overcoat, and soon the shuddering of her shoulders told me she was crying softly. I held her and let her cry it out, hoping that I wasn't, that Carla and I weren't, the cause.

Her first coherent words didn't make any sense. "I'm so sorry..." I waited for her to say more, but those three words set off more tears, and some louder but still quiet sobs. A little voice at the back of my head was glad I hadn't worn a tie to pick her up, and I rapidly shushed it.

"Liv, it's okay."

"No. It's fucking not." She pulled away from me, her hands still on my arms. "Baby, I'm sorry. It's...I feel terrible, like I don't deserve you."

That I didn't expect at all. Stroking her cheek again, I asked, "What happened?"

She wiped away her tears, and I smelled a whiff of alcohol, very faint. She wasn't drunk, but she had had something on the flight, on business, which she very seldom did, and that raised a couple of alarms. "Cody, you know I love you. More than any other man I've ever been involved with." She didn't add Right?; Liv was absolutely sure of my devotion, rightly so.

"Yes."

"The trip was... Fuck. Symposium was great, but..." She looked into my eyes, and I saw the first hint of fear in them. Fear of loss, fear of my anger, fear of something. I kissed her on the lips.

"Baby, it's okay, or it will be."

Liv closed her eyes, and I saw her strength coming back. Bracing myself, I waited.

Finally, she started to talk, gathering speed the way an old tire does rolling downhill, almost impossible to divert or stop once it hit its top speed. It all tumbled out of her, and it was hard to keep up with the rush of words. Eventually, I sorted it out.

There had been a cocktail hour Wednesday evening. Lots of industry people and colleagues, chatting about business trends and personal lives and how were things in their neck of the woods, and so on. She didn't usually drink much, and even more rarely at any business function, but went ahead and had a couple of social drinks. One of the lecturers was Roger somebody. The name didn't quite register, so I let it go for the moment.

After a couple more drinks, followed by dinner in the hotel restaurant and a couple of hours of catching up, she had let him walk her up to her room. They hadn't seen each other in months, and that's when the dime dropped. "Roger? The guy who moved up to Seattle?"

"No, that was Paul. Roger from just before you. Anyway, we got to talking, started reminiscing, and I..." She paused. "I was more than tipsy, and it sounded so good. I wanted him right then, and I know I shouldn't have, but..."

"Liv, you slept with him?"

She nodded, shame-faced. "I did."

"What happened?"

"Fuck..." Liv swallowed past a lump in her throat, and resisted giving me much in the way of details, but she said enough that I knew she found him as good in bed as the last time she'd seen him, a couple of months before I came back into her life and bed. I was thunderstruck, but not for the reason she evidently thought.

"Baby..." She had stopped crying, steeling herself for my inevitable outburst. At first, I was pissed, but I had strayed, too. Arguably in a worse way than sleeping with an old lover. So I did the one thing she didn't expect, and frankly neither did I.

I laughed. "Liv, first thing, I love you. Always will." She goggled at me, maybe wondering if I'd lost my mind, or not heard everything she said.

Looking steadily at her, it was my turn. "I'm not happy about it, but you're the love of my life. You remember how I reacted when you told me about the guys you slept with"--fucked, that little voice in my head gleefully inserted--"the past few years? And how not jealous you were when you heard about Sheila and Hilda and Nancy? Baby, it's okay. I love you, still and always."

A flicker of gratitude and disbelief crossed her face. "Do you mean that?"

My answer was a long, slow, loving kiss. Her mouth opened to meet mine, and we made out on the couch for a long while.

When we paused, she was smiling. "So, you forgive me."

"Completely, Liv." I took a deep breath, and gathered myself, too. "And I hope you'll do the same."

I launched into the events of Wednesday night, leaving nothing out. I had to be honest with her if there was any chance of fixing this and staying with her. I told her how Carla had, without my seeing, watched me playing with myself in the shower and cumming, then all about her late-night dildoing with her bedroom door, and legs, wide open. I wrapped it up with the handjob she gave me right after.

Liv arched her eyebrows. "So Carla jacked you off, made you cum." She was way too calm, and I wondered if she would forgive me. I nodded, then she surprised me, too.

Laughing, Liv looked into my eyes. "I knew she had a crush on you; we both did. I didn't think she'd come home early from camping just for a hand job! That little slut!" She spoke the word very good-naturedly, and it was my turn to be surprised.

"Liv, you're not..."

"Pissed? No, baby. Like you told me earlier, not happy, but it's so funny to me that Carla saw you getting yourself off and had the same reaction I did the first time I watched you in the conversation pit. And...we both had our little flings on the same night. If that's not a perfect illustration of how in synch we are, I don't know what is!

"Now I really wish I'd brought you with me, though! Might have avoided both of us feeling guilty. And you do feel as guilty as I do, right?" She gave me a look there was no other way to interpret.

I answered honestly. "Absolutely! I wanted to admit it to you right away, but you were crying and upset..."

She moved into my arms again. "Thank you, Cody. Thank you."

"Liv, there's one more thing..."

"Please don't tell me you fucked my daughter."

"No! Well, had a dream about her, but... After the hand job, though, she tasted my cum on the back of her hand, then...then she knelt down and sucked the last of it out of my cock and licked the rest of it off my legs and stomach."

Another rueful chuckle escaped her lips. "She is a little slut! And you feel bad because you let her do that, didn't push her away, right?"

"Yeah, a little..."

Liv settled back against the arm of the couch, still holding my hand "Listen, Cody. Roger isn't as good a lover as you are for me. Nobody is or has been. I definitely don't love him, but when he worked his mouth down to my pussy and clit Wednesday night, that didn't matter. I knew it wasn't you, and I felt guilty as hell then, too, but I didn't push his face out of my lap or throw him out of my suite. I let him keep going until I came hard, didn't try for an instant to stop it, or him, or even object. It was pure lust, and I know you couldn't have stopped Carla even if you wanted to."

"I did want to..."

Liv nodded sagely, then went on as if I hadn't spoken. "Blowjobs are irresistible to men, never known any guy to stop in the middle and ask the girl to hold off for a little while, or just decide mid-suck they're not interested anymore. Besides, how successful were you at avoiding the hand job, keeping her from rubbing your cock?"

"Not very," I admitted sheepishly.

"Not at all, Cody!" Her smile was gentle and understanding, and I knew it would be okay, just like I told her. "Babe, I love you too much to let either of our lapses ruin our relationship, right? I'm not going to fuck Roger again, and will probably make sure you're with me out of town as insurance we'll both get laid and not regret it, and we'll just have to make sure my horny baby girl stops right where she is on the sex scale with you." Liv kissed me again. "Even if you had gone all the way with her..."

"No, then you'd really be pissed at me, sweetheart."

She sighed and smiled gently. "You're probably right, Cody. Let's do this. It's after three, and it makes no sense to try to go back to the office today. I vote we go upstairs and remind ourselves how completely compatible you and I are together."

After reuniting in bed and joyously fucking the rest of the afternoon away, we lay there snuggled in close, and I loved her even more now. Even with the admission of her one-night stand with Roger, and the episode between me and Carla, maybe because of them, we were eager to intimately renew our very physical vows of fidelity.

It was nearly dark outside, the pale March sunset masked completely by overcast, and it was supposed to rain all weekend, perfect for staying in bed all day and all night. Stroking her back, trailing my fingertips all the way down to her buttocks, I opened my mouth to speak, and thought better of it.

"What, baby?" Even with her eyes closed, she heard the intake of breath, I knew.

I didn't want to ask, not my business, but... "Did you, with Roger..."

She opened her eyes and rolled on top of me, naked and gorgeous and soft, breasts spreading against my chest. "Yes."

"You don't..."

"I do know. Twice, and I even swallowed once. Alcohol is a wonderful internal sexual lubricant, loosened me up very nicely."

I smiled up at her. "Good! At least he knows what he's going to miss from now on..."

She swatted me on the chest. "Cody!" She was chuckling now.

"I look at it this way. Sheila and Hilda were good at sucking my dick, and Nancy was very...nice, but a little shy. Sheila was especially good once she asked me how you did it. And none of them made me feel the way you do, as loved as I feel when you take me in your mouth and swallow."

"Sounds like someone's angling for some fellatious delights..."

"You know I'll never turn you down, Liv."

Moments later, I didn't. Liv kissed her way down to my dick, recently removed from her hot, wet pussy, and ran her tongue the length of it, before moving between my legs, lifting them the same way I did for her when eating her pussy. I moaned and shivered when the tip of her tongue moved all the way to the head of my cock, playing around the rim of it and avoiding, for now, the tip.

"Baby...," I groaned, almost reminding her I had already shot my load not long ago, but she was relentless. I felt myself get stiffer, harder, as she bathed my erection with her tongue, then slid it into her mouth, languorously letting her mouth slip down along my shaft, taking me all the way in until I felt her lips lightly compress the kinky curls at the base of it. She pulled slowly back, letting my cock linger on her lips and velvety tongue, sliding torturously out of her mouth.

I knew I wasn't fully hard, and was surprised how hard she did get me, slowly, lovingly sucking and licking me. I felt her fingertips fondling and cradling my balls, urging me towards another orgasm, but I wasn't ready yet, not physically. I wanted to cum so badly, so hard, and I opened my eyes to see her grin mischievously up at me. She knew I wouldn't make her stop, and I knew I couldn't.

Slowly jacking my cock, she pulled back, letting it slide past her lips and freeing her mouth to talk for the moment. "You're not ready to cum, my love, but I'm not ready to stop... Let's see how long I can make this last..." Liv giggled, aware of the delicious torment she was putting me through. Again, I watched the slow descent of her face around my cock, taking me slowly inside her, and I was powerless to cum again for the moment.

Now, Liv's sucking sped up, her fingers keeping the nearly-stiff pole from falling from between her lips without her consent. I felt an orgasm begin to rise, then fall back along itself into fatigue, while she continued gamely to blow me.

More than anything, I wanted to unload in her mouth, and my balls half-heartedly clenched in futile agreement. I wanted to tell her it wasn't going to happen right now, that all her efforts were in vain, but I knew she wouldn't listen. This, I thought, is my punishment for Carla, and my reward for her fucking Roger... It seemed she was intent on making me endure the blowjob without end, and I loved how it felt, hated not being able to finish for now.

She didn't say anything, but my occasional glances down my body to the vision of my girl sucking my cock revealed she was keeping an eye on me, watching my face, her lips curled in an indecent, horny grin as she raised and lowered her mouth along my erection. Her midnight black hair shimmered in the late afternoon light through her window, a thick, dancing curtain around my shaft, somehow avoiding covering her work below my waist, the loving ministrations to my willing but tired penis.

She kept going as I moaned more in frustration than passion. It felt wonderful, divine, and she knew I had no choice but to wait for her to finish me off. Even now, she know I wouldn't ask her to stop, especially after our little chat earlier about men and blowjobs. Twice more, the rising tide of my orgasm ebbed, not quite able to dash upon her shores as we both hungered for it.

Finally, after forever, it seemed like I was finally ready to cum. My cock was stiffer from what she was doing, could probably penetrate her pussy, but there was no thought of that at all, by either of us. My loins pulsed once, almost ready, and she moaned. "Cum, baby..." Liv redoubled her efforts, and I was helpless in her lips' grasp.

When my balls clenched again, and again, I screamed in release, but felt only a few dribbles come forth. Liv sucked and swallowed greedily, appropriate since there wasn't much there. Dutifully taking everything down her throat, Liv slowed down until she was sure it was all gone, and slid up the bed to lie next to me, smiling wickedly, then kissing me on the lips.

"Now, my sexy man, you know what Roger's going to be missing!"

****************

Carla came home a couple of hours later, face pink from the wind, and perhaps embarrassment when she saw Liv and me snuggled together on the sofa, wrapped in thick robes and our hair still damp from the Welcome Home shower we'd shared.. She started for the stairs, and was caught up short when Liv told her to come over to talk. I slid my feet into a pair of slippers and stepped outside to give them some privacy, watching the gathering clouds, smelling the approaching rain in the air.

When I went back in, Carla glowered at me. "Cody, you told her." She looked relieved and angry, and I wondered whether she had wanted to be the one to admit my infidelity to her first. The two of them looked almost the same, but saying so at this moment would have been foolish and ultimately pointless.

"Everything, Carla. I have to be honest with your mother. I love her."

"I know you do." Glancing at her mother, she looked back at me. "Kind of sorry we didn't fuck when we had the chance..."

"Carla!"

"Sorry, Mom! Still have a crush on Cody, but I'll be good. No more watching him in the shower, playing with myself in front of him, or sucking up his cum..." She tried to sound contrite, but the elfin mischief in her eyes belied her tone of voice.

"No more late night hand jobs...," I added helpfully, and Carla half-heartedly hurled a pillow off the couch in my general direction. "I'll be good," she repeated, then grinned evilly. "But if she ever gets tired of being naked with you, I'll try to fit you in!" She scampered upstairs to her room before Liv or I could frame a response, and I didn't want to ask what she was going to do there.

****************

The last thing I would have expected was that our relationship would grow closer after Liv slept with Roger, or especially after Carla's late-night handjob, but it weirdly did. Now I spent a weekend or two a month at Liv's, gleefully balling in her room, not needing to conceal our sexual gymnastics, or more correctly the existence of them, from Carla.

We kept our climaxes quiet when Carla was home, even though it was hard not to fully express our joy at cumming with each other. Fortunately, she was out of the house most days, returning late at night, and I hoped she was getting her fill of some guy who would relieve her needs. At the same time, a very acquisitive part of me almost hoped she wasn't, and was relieved she never brought anyone home.

My apartment, once the shattered panes had been repaired, became more of a way station for me during the week, the fridge filled with easy and quick meals most of the time, and my glass-topped table a workspace. The office had delivered a small desk with an IBM 5170, equipped with what was then considered a blazing fast 80286 chip, sat near my kitchen for work nights and weekends. I found out later it was a very unusual accommodation to be made for a Junior Analyst.

Liv continued to bring me along, expanding my competence and duties, even as we became closer. Another industry conference, this time in Las Vegas, lasted most of a week, and we filled the days with industry contacts, and the nights together every joy-filled minute. We even joked about going to one of the local quickie wedding chapels and having an Elvis wedding, just to shock Carla, but, of course, we didn't actually do that.