Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cody, thank you for all you're doing. Tanya says you're doing an excellent job, and she's so happy you're at the firm. And here for me."

Our fingers intertwined, the same way Carla's had this morning while we fucked each other awake, in Liv's bed. I blushed at the memory. "You are always so welcome, baby..." That last word was harder than I had expected. I'd used it with Carla very often over the last week-and-a-half, meaning it every time, and saying it to Liv created a conflict in my mind, in my heart.

"I think you've already guessed this, baby, but I am very eager for your touch, your lips, and your dick inside me. Looks like you'll have to wait to fully make love to me until the beginning of October, and I am very much looking forward to it. Very much." Her eyes were promising untold delights once she was healthy enough for regular sex, and I became uncomfortable aware of my building erection.

"So am I..."

"Did you bring any paperwork?"

"Liv, sweetheart, you need to rest, so, no, not a single piece of it. Tanya said I could bring it to you Wednesday, and we went over the major stuff this afternoon."

Her eyelids fluttered shut, and Liv sighed. "I knew I chose the right man." I leaned over and kissed her very softly, eliciting a small curl of her lips. "I love how your lips feel. Everywhere on me. Cannot wait, baby..."

She drifted off to sleep, holding my hand, looking very serene.

****************

I took the day off for the long July Fourth weekend. Liv would be returning home, barring any more health scares, on Monday. She had been much more alert, much more herself, on Tuesday, and on Wednesday we'd worked for a couple of hours, catching up on paperwork. Carla and I had come out at lunch time, visiting for three hours. Carla announced she had to head home to do some 'stuff', and left me alone with Liv.

After setting aside the last document and signing off on the last dotted line. Liv asked me to close her door, which I did willingly. I turned back to see her hospital gown was entirely off, bunched on the pillow next to her, and she was completely naked with me for the first time in a month. No more tubes or IV's marred her skin, and now they monitored her with a thermometer and visual inspection. The scar between her pale breasts had faded from its furious, volatile red weeks ago, to a pale pink vertical line, which reminded me of another vertical line I would be crossing again soon, I hoped.

Liv sat up and took my hands in hers. "Run your hands over me, Cody. I want to feel you touching me, stroking my tits and ass and thighs. God, but I've missed you, missed the two of us making love all night..."

I did as she asked, following the same slow progression I used the first time I'd spread tanning oil on her by the pool, and every time thereafter. Her nipples were instantly erect at the first touch of my fingertips on her body, and she kept her mouth tightly shut, softly moaning through her nose. My hands went down her belly, and over her sides and hips. She lifted her bottom off the bed, and sighed when I caressed and squeezed her buttocks gently. She was still trim and well-muscled, despite the enforced bed rest and weight loss, down to the pale olive skin at her crotch.

Her bush was thick and moist, and I ran my fingers between the curls, enjoying the feel of her kinky pubic hairs on my fingers, anticipating how it would feel on my cheeks as soon as she was ready for me to go down on her again. She moaned, then, "Put a finger inside me, baby. Slowly... Just want to feel it, feel you..." Still cupping and feeling her chest, I slipped one finger, then two, inside the soft, wet warmth I had been absent from for so long. I was perennially amazed at how wet she always was around me, with me, and I started with an easy, unhurried motion, to fingerfuck my lady love.

"Oh, Cody... God I've missed this, missed you so much, baby." Liv's eyes were closed, and she lay almost still, legs spread, knees and everything below concealed by the white coverlet. She arched her back, gently humping my hand, then suddenly exhaled, belly trembling as she came, quickly, and nearly silently.

Eyes half-open, she whispered, "As good as ever. First time I've cum in a month. Always worth the wait." She kissed my hand, the two fingers that had just pleasured her, and took them into her mouth, running her tongue over and between them. Glancing down below my waist, the obvious erection I was nursing, she smiled, and started to get out of bed, grabbing her gown, clutching it in her hand.

"Help me to the bathroom, baby." I supported her, although I don't think she needed it; her steps were solid, easy, and I realized she didn't need the bathroom, just privacy.

We went in, and she asked me to shoot the bolt on the door. Still naked, she sat on the lid of the toilet, pulling me to her. Without a word, she unzipped my slacks and pulled them down with my boxers, then leaned forward to take my hard-on into her mouth.

She wasn't slow, sucking me hard and quick, and I had to keep myself quiet, too. When I came it was staggering, and I felt my load spurt into my gorgeous naked girl's mouth. She swallowed it all, still sucking and mmming and oohing as if she had been starved for a year. She looked up, and her eyes overflowed with gratitude and love.

Zipping me up again, gently and carefully, she smiled at me. "We had to finish fast, and I've wanted to do that for a month. Slower when we do this next time, I promise... And we can both be louder, much, much louder!" She stood and tossed the gown on, and I undid the latch and helped her back to bed.

One of the nurses glanced in a minute later, suspicion marring her already serious face, but we seemed to check out, and she let the door drift closed. Liv giggled. "She's the dietitian. I think she'd disapprove of the addition to my hospital diet, but it made me so happy!" Liv hugged me and held me for a long time.

When she finally released her embrace, Liv regarded me. "So, how is Carla treating you? How are the two of you treating each other?"

"We're...getting it out of our systems, my love." In fact, Carla and I were on a regular regimen of deep fucking and lots of oral the past two weeks. This morning she had surprised me awake, baby oil spread on and between her gorgeous tits, hovering over me and rubbing them all over my cock, an irresistible tit-fucking that had me spattering cum all over her chest and throat minutes later. She joined me in the shower afterwards, rinsing cum and oil off us both, and making out with me in between shampoo and conditioner. Keeping to Liv's rules, I gave no details, but she clearly knew a lot was happening.

A lustful chuckle burbled up from her throat. "Not all the way! But I'm glad she left me something to quench my thirst..."

We sat and talked as if neither of us had satisfied each other for the first time in weeks, and I once again left well after visiting hours were supposed to be over. The nurses didn't seem to mind.

****************

I got back to Liv's house, which was rapidly becoming home. I was now stopping at the apartment a couple of times weekly to take care of some bills and mail, and hauled the company desktop and modem to the house a couple of weeks ago, so I could do some work there for now. I'd checked my mail yesterday, and would probably drop by there Saturday to see what had come in.

I walked in, and was assailed by the wonderful aroma of dinner. My stomach growled helpfully to remind me I hadn't eaten since lunch, and I set my briefcase down next to the computer in the dining room, then went into the kitchen. The odors resolved themselves into fried chicken and something chocolate, but the main attraction was wearing only a red apron. Carla's full, rounded tush, defined by the absence of any tanning on her pale olive buttocks, was a wonderful invitation. The only other things she wore were a pair of soft slippers, and two cooking mitts.

"Hi, Carla!" She was putting the chicken pieces on a thick stack of paper towels on a big plate, and turned around with the last one settled with its fellows. The apron was actually red, white and blue, with firecrackers and rockets on the front, and a carefully knit phrase, "Come And Get It!," across the panel barely concealing her breasts. She dispensed with the mitts and came over to me, greeting me with a nearly naked hug, and opened her mouth for a long, sexy kiss.

"How do you like the apron, Cody?" What I mostly felt was her satiny skin, warm and clean, and the canvas tie-up in the back, which I wanted to undo and move straight to dessert.

"It's lovely, almost as beautiful as you...," I breathed into her ear.

Stepping back, she grinned. "I couldn't find one that said 'Fuck the Cook' or 'Kiss the Cook's Pussy' so this one had to do... Dinner is fried chicken and potato salad, with corn on the cob."

I made a show of sniffing the air. "Chocolate cake?"

She smirked at me. "You'll see, just be sure you save room for me..."

We ate at the dining room table, across the width of it from each other. Carla kept the apron on throughout, and I was still wearing my slacks and polo shirt from visiting Liv, but kicked off my shoes before I took my place at the table. I wolfed down two drumsticks and a piece of corn. The potato salad was from a local butcher, and had lots of dill and hard-boiled egg pieces in it. Everything was delicious, but my mind was on dessert, and it was clear that's where Carla's head was at.

When we were done, she cleared the table, displaying her gorgeous back and rear end to me as she set off for the kitchen. She put the leftovers in the fridge; there would be plenty for tomorrow, maybe for Saturday too. Her apron was the perfect frame for the back of her, and her long black tresses were an intermittent curtain over her shoulders, shifting with each step.

Her voice rang out from the kitchen, just out of sight. "Close your eyes, Cody! I'm bringing out dessert, and no peeking!" My cock was stiff with need for her, even with Liv's blowjob of just a couple of hours ago, and I obeyed. I heard metal on glass, maybe a spoon, then a different sounding spoon, then another clank of metal on glass.

Carla was nearby now, and I heard her move the table, then three distinct noises as something was set down on it. My eyes stayed screwed shut, my head whirling as I tried to figure out what she was serving. Then, from in front of me and to the side, I heard her voice, smoky and sultry, very sexy. "Dessert is served, baby..." I opened my eyes.

She was lying in front of me, on her back on the dining room table, apron nowhere in sight. Near the head of the table were two small steel bowls, one holding something rich, brown and chocolatey, the other filled partway with fluffy whiteness, and an open red jar with tiny red fruits covered in clear crimson liquid. Her breasts were covered with the sweet-smelling chocolate, and topped with what could only be whipped cream, a cherry nestled over each nipple, rivulets of red cherry juice dripping down the heaps of cream. A smaller amount, maybe a tablespoon, was in her navel, similarly topped with the cream and a lone cherry. Carla smiled as I took in the beautiful, sweet vista.

"Chocolate mousse; pudding would have melted too quickly," she explained eagerly. "Homemade whipped cream, and you see the cherries." She took in one shaky breath, blushing, her lust-filled eyes playing over my face and chest.

"I don't want to get any on my clothes..."

"Good idea, baby."

I stripped off my polo shirt and undershirt, and let my slacks and boxers slide to the floor. "Do you think the table will hold both of us?"

"Maybe after, but I'm good with you standing and licking this off me. Sorry there's none on my pussy. The thought of all that sugar in my pubes did nothing for me..."

I leaned over her and took the cherry stem on her right breast into my mouth, then reversed it with my fingers, plucked the stem and let the cherry roll down my tongue. I repeated it with her left breast, and got a little whipped cream on my chest as I leaned across her. I proceeded to alternate between her tits, taking little licks of whipped cream and chocolate mousse in turn, gradually working my way down to her nipples, quivering and erect under the dessert.

I cleaned both of her breasts thoroughly, sucking all of the sweet chocolate off of them, then lingering on each nipple while she gasped and wriggled. Finally, only the last little bit remained in her navel. I reached down and grabbed the last cherry with my thumb and forefinger, and held it over her mouth by the stem. A thin drop of juice slid off it and onto her lips, and she greedily licked it off them. "Would you like my cherry, baby?"

"Oh, if only I could. Mom plucked that fruit years ago, but I'll take this one...." I lowered it to her lips, and let her claim it from between my thumb and forefinger. She chewed and swallowed it, then looked up at me. "I love you, Cody. So much." I made short work of the little bit on her belly, letting my tongue linger there, cleaning the last little bit, then helped Carla off the table, taking her in my arms and kissing her.

We went upstairs and showered the last of the dessert off her, but not before she extended her tongue to claim the smear of whipped cream that had stuck to my chest. Holding each other in the shower, Carla had her eyes closed, and asked me very quietly, "Did my mom ever cook naked for you?"

"Yes, more than once. Not as good an apron, though."

I felt her smile against my chest. "Did you...did you ever eat dessert off of her?"

I stroked her long, wet hair. "No, baby. You're the only woman I've done that with."

Squeezing me tight, Carla just held me as the water made the gradual change from steamy to tepid. "I love you, Cody. You make me feel so...sophisticated and naughty. Sometimes I just want to fuck you for days, hold you while we sleep, sunbathe naked. I know you did that with her back in Concord. You'd have been a fool not to." She looked up. "If we ever...have a pool...I want to do that with you too."

Remembering Liv and I doing that was difficult for me, and I knew I was in love with both of them. "So do I, my sexy girl."

****************

Friday we visited Liv early, and she told us she couldn't wait to come home Monday. She asked what we had planned, and was delighted to hear that some of the guys from our office had rented a power boat big enough for a dozen or more passengers, complete with oversized canopy, to float out on Lake Michigan and watch the fireworks, and had invited us.

We made it to the marina around two, and it took an hour more to find a place to park, with a mile-long walk to the pier, carrying our portion of the marine potluck we were all contributing to. I introduced Carla to my co-workers as Ms. Lufrano's daughter, and just a friend. Most everyone there had brought a date, but a couple of the guys looked on with hunger and envy at Carla, unaware I was already drilling that well.

Carla wore a long yellow floral dress, showing herself off to everyone, flirting with several of the men, paying special attention to the ones who had dates. The dress accented her tan and her curves exquisitely. We carefully avoided even holding hands, much less snuggling in front of the others. The last thing either of us wanted was for any suspicions making it back to Tanya or Annette, given their awareness of my romance with Liv.

The fireworks over the water were spectacular, and I wanted Carla in my arms, naked as hell and kissing and fondling me in front of everyone. It would have been a bad idea, but the thought of all of us getting naked and cavorting all over the deck, fucking away in twos and threes under the light show, had me casting covert glances at Carla, who was, I noticed, very careful not to get carried away with the occasional hugs and one sensual cupping of her buttocks. She grinned at me and winked, clearly enjoying that I had seen that.

We stayed on the water until almost eleven, nearly an hour-and-a-half after the fireworks ended, surrounded by other boats and other groups or families with the same intentions. I missed her company, but found a couple of fellow analysts to talk to about sports and shop talk. Everyone asked how my boss was doing; I didn't mention the infection, but said Carla would have her home next week, and I would continue bringing work to Ms. Lufrano for signatures daily after that.

As we walked to the Crown Vic to drive home, Carla opened up her purse. "Cody, look." I did, and saw pristine white panties carefully folded inside. It looked like the ones she had put on this morning after our shower. She gave me a smirking confirmation. "I'm not wearing my panties now."

I looked at her, and she grinned. "Whole story when we get to the car..."

About fifteen minutes later, we got into the car, but I didn't start it, eager to hear everything.

Settling herself on the bench seat, she turned to me with a smile. "Just before the fireworks, I went downstairs to use the bathroom..."

With a laugh, "You mean below decks to use the head, right?" The guy who'd rented the boat had corrected me on that earlier, eager to show off his seamanship.

Carla giggled. "Well, I wasn't the one getting head!" She described wandering below decks when she walked in on two of the others on the boat. The guy had pulled his shorts all the way down, and the woman with him had taken off her top and bra, sucking his cock very quickly and thoroughly.

"What did you do, Carla?"

"Had a passing thought about joining them. Seriously, I did... Not being able to touch you all afternoon, and seeing those two made me want to do that with you, or them. I just watched, though. They both saw me and seemed fine with me there, or maybe they were just too horny to stop."

"I watched her suck him all the way, and then he shot his wad all over her tits. She didn't swallow like I do, and they were both pretty quiet. Not like when we cum..." Holding my gaze, she lifted her ass off the seat, and hiked the dress up past her waist, slipping it over her head and off, then tossing it in the back seat. Her white bra followed immediately after, falling softly on top of the dress, and she leaned over, putting her face over my lap.

Her whisper has husky, urgent. "Take your pants down..." I did, not even turning the car on, but locking the doors so no-one would stumble into watching us. The windows were already fogged from the humid Chicago summer and the moist air off Lake Michigan, so all passersby might see would be a tantalizing blur, if that.

As soon as my pants were down to my thighs, Carla popped my erection in her mouth, sucking me furiously. "This... This...was... how...she...did...it, baby..." The words came out piecemeal each time she pulled her head past my glans, then she said nothing more, moaning with me while she sucked me off. Whenever we made love, we usually lay back and took our time with each other, slowly bringing each other along to mutual, sometimes simultaneous, climaxes.

This was much faster, almost reckless. Carla moaned around my cock, and I felt how slick and wet it was in her mouth. She stopped, not for conversation, but to run her tongue over my head, and let her mouth stop when I was almost past her lips, concentrating on just the very tip for a while. I heard myself gasp, ready to unleash my load.

She lowered her head at that instant to take my erection in, all the way in, and bobbed her head quickly, sucking gently and determinedly. I had absolutely no chance of holding back. "Carla, I'm going to cum..."

She removed her mouth, and whispered, "Cum, baby... Cum for me...," and ran her tongue along the underside before sucking on my testicles, jacking me with her left hand.