Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing my head back into the headrest, I felt my cock tense before shooting the first spurt of cum out into the air. There had been some passersby the whole time, and it took all my restraint not to be as vocal as usual when I came this time. Her tongue on the underside of my shaft and balls felt divine, and several spurts of my semen jetted out onto her hand. Carla sat up, cupped hand full of my jizz, and brought it to her chest before rubbing it all over her creamy tits and dark, erect nipples, massaging it in and moaning. "God baby, I feel like such a slut, sucking your cock in the parking lot like this." She leaned over and licked the last creamy traces off my cock and head, swallowing the remainder quickly.

Panting, she leaned back in the seat, still spreading the white stuff all over her breasts and tummy, before turning to me. "I'm just wearing this home. Love having your cum on my tits. Love it. Love you..." She buckled her seatbelt, and I thought about how we would clean that out of Liv's car, but dismissed that thought after only a moment.

I turned on the car and the defroster, then slowly pulled out, my pants still down to my thighs and forgotten for now. Counting the minutes, I glanced several times at her, and she was true to her word, leaving just her tennis shoes on the whole way. She cast me several sidelong, hungry glances, off and on during the drive home.

After pulling into the driveway and into the garage, thankful for the electric opener, I shut off the car and reached for her, pulling Carla into me and kissing her as hard and fast as she had blown me. She threw her arms around me, and wrapped one leg around my hip, pinning it between her and the steering wheel. We traded frenzied kisses, and her hand snaked down to my still uncovered cock and started rubbing it, stiffening it. "We should get inside, baby..."

In answer, I shook my head slowly, doffed the rest of my clothes swiftly. I was just as eager for her. "Let me get inside out here... Liv and I never had sex in the garage, baby..."

Carla squealed in delight. "Oh, baby, that's perfect!" She moved back a little and spread her legs for me to enter her. The angle was difficult, and there were a lot of things in the way. I didn't quite hit the horn, but the rearview mirror collided with my shoulder, assuming a useless angle as it did so. My cock had recovered, and I plunged it inside Carla, enjoying the wetness between her legs, as much as the forbidden venue, fucking her hard and fast.

I came very soon, filling her up as our moans, louder now that there was no-one nearby, filled the car. Holding me to her, arms around my shoulders, lips on my ear, I heard a murmur. "Baby, that was so sexy... We have to do this again, right here. The back seat would be fine, too, but..."

The cum on her chest was sticky and stiff, the cum in her pussy leaking out, still hot and fluid. We kissed for a long time, letting my juices and hers leak down onto the seat below her ass. At long last, we were ready for a different place and position, and regretfully disentangled from each other. I used my boxers as an impromptu rag to clean the cum off the patent leather interior and the seatbelt. Grabbing the rest of our clothes, we walked naked inside the house and went up to a shower, and bed.

****************

Liv was already out of bed and fully dressed when we got there at ten Monday morning to pick her up. We had dropped off some casual clothes, her sexy mom jeans and a button-up blouse, as well as a clean bra and panties, and tennis shoes, the day before. Carla had thought to bring her make-up bag, and a small suitcase for the rest of her clothing, which needed dry cleaning after the events leading to her hospitalization. She looked very healthy and happy.

Liv looked relaxed and eager to see sunlight, almost like getting out of prison might feel. She held both of us tightly, and kissed me on the lips while Carla went to get the nurse to wheel her down in the obligatory wheelchair, which we all knew Liv didn't need, but we relented. The sunlight and warmth of the Midwest sun beamed down on us, and Liv relaxed visibly, sighing at her release back into normal life. Not yet ready to drive, she took the front passenger seat, and Carla took the back.

Liv sat in the same seat where Carla had leaned over and sucked my cock, sitting naked all the way home just three nights ago. I hoped I'd been diligent enough in thoroughly cleaning my cum off the following day. At the same time, I felt a guilty thrill at the realization that Liv now sat where I had cum inside Carla, and inside her on our way to New York scant months ago. We all spoke very little, just letting Liv enjoy being on her way home.

Carla and I had changed Liv's sheets Sunday afternoon, and spent the evening in Jack's bed, which was a full, barely more room than Carla's twin, but enough for us to have one last night of loud sex in the house. We agreed to change the sheets later, probably while Liv was resting upstairs. Carla, still naked in the morning, had kissed me on the cheek and said she'd take care of it herself.

At the house, Liv took the stairs slowly, just being careful, she explained. I carried her overnight bag and other items up after her. Carla stayed downstairs, aware that her mother wanted some time with me. We would still be on each other at the apartment, three or four days a week, but I felt uncomfortable with still being involved with Carla at the same time Liv was back. We had already discussed Liv sharing me, and I would be sleeping in her mother's bed when I was at the house.

Liv closed the door to her room immediately, and threw herself into my arms. I kissed her back with just as much gusto, letting my girl know how much I still loved her. Several minutes later, we separated by a couple of inches. She touched my cheek. "Cody, what do you want to do now? With me?" I blinked, and her laugh bubbled up. "Don't tell me you've forgotten all about having sex with me..."

I stammered, surprised. "N-no, Liv. Really not at all, baby."

"Baby, you haven't stuttered since you first saw me naked!" She slipped her blouse off and undid her bra, letting both spill onto the floor, and stood in front of me topless and lovely. Her tits were lighter, still full, dark nipples stiff with desire. The scar had faded further, mainly visible in relief now, and I had no doubts how lovely my girl would look in a bikini or out of one. I admired her soft, supple, tanned skin, imagining my fingertips and tongue running over her body, head to toe, burying my cock or tongue inside her glorious pussy.

I had a sudden, forbidden thought. She looks just like Carla... It stopped me cold.

"Baby, you okay?" She suddenly looked concerned, somehow sorry, and I hated myself for making her feel that way. Great sex or not, with her permission or not, I felt awful, horrible in that moment for not waiting for my beautiful girl to be here with me.

"No, babe. It's just...overwhelming finally having you back home. And seeing your tits without a gown hanging to one side!" I took her back into my arms and kissed her as passionately as I ever had, and she responded, totally giving herself over to me.

We made our way to the bed, tossing pieces of loosened clothing on the floor as they dropped away en route. I pulled the bedspread off, flinging it down the length of the bed, and helped her onto the soft white sheets, all traces of Carla and me gone from the fabric. Liv took a deep breath, savoring the freshness of the linens. "Thank you for changing the sheets, baby..."

I came around the other side of the bed, and we lay naked together for the first time in weeks in each other's arms. Just touching and kissing her, feeling her sleek, toned buttocks under my fingertips and cradling her in my arms had me instantly hard. Liv reached between us, down to my erection, and started to stroke it. "Missed you so much, Cody. This so much..."

Her hands were velvety, soft and loving. She kissed me, more energetically now, and softly moaned in my ear. She cooed as my fingers and palms played over her body, caressing and feeling every bit of her. Her touch was electric, wonderful, and I felt cum welling up inside me. Her eyes were closed, a look of rapture on her face as she rubbed my dick, and I reached for the kinky, black hairs at her crotch, and started to rub there, feeling the warmth and moistness under my hand.

Liv groaned when I spread my fingers, opening the narrow, pink slit beneath. Dropping my face to her breasts, I started sucking on the closer left one, playing just inside her labia, probing barely inside the wet space between her legs. "Oh, fuck... Cody, I wish you could put it inside me, fuck me all night, baby..."

"So do I, Liv."

With a burst of energy, she rolled me onto my back and bent over, devouring my erection between her full, kissable lips, and started blowing me almost frantically. My hand trailed through her jet black hair and down her back, reveling in the feel of my girl back in our bed. A little voice was keen to remind me Carla had done much the same thing for me in the same bed, most recently yesterday morning, and I pushed the thought away, just wanting to enjoy Liv.

A thick load of cum surged out, pulsing between her lips, and she sucked all of it up with an insatiable appetite, moaning and swallowing, almost drowning out my ecstatic groans, and she kept sucking until my orgasm was completely over, and beyond that.

Finally, Liv moved up beside me once again. "I missed that, too, Cody! Love tasting your cum." She hugged me close. "I love you, and you so deserved that, my love."

"Liv...I wish we could have..."

"Fuck, baby, I was barely able to handle that blowjob! I'm completely winded. Should have kept my promise to blow you more slowly..." Her chest was heaving from the sudden exertion, but her tired grin was heartfelt and loving. "Cody, If you'd been inside my pussy, I don't know if I'd still be conscious..." She sighed. "Early October, and I'm going to be working out daily, and don't worry, very gently, until I can climb on top of you and fuck you properly all the way!" She kissed me, gleeful anticipation of that day all over her face.

"Can I go down on you, Liv?"

Eyes closed, she sighed. "Not yet, but I'm looking forward to that, too. Maybe in another month or so."

"I suppose tit-fucking is equally out of the question..."

Her laugh was healthy and lustful. "Hadn't thought of that, but you're probably right."

"Anything I can do for you, baby?"

She relaxed, lying on her back. "I know I said I wanted sponge baths on demand, but what I really want is a shower." One eye popped slyly open. "I'll probably need help scrubbing my back, and making my way to the bathroom and back. I'll just keep my arms around you the whole time. Okay?"

We showered, and it was better than okay.

****************

After our shower and a short nap, I called the office and told Tanya we had Olivia home and in bed resting comfortably. I didn't mention she was naked, or that the comfort had consisted in part of being with me in the shower, and my fingering her clit to a slow climax. Tania said she understood, and told me I would need to get on the desktop IBM and get some issues cleared before morning, and that she was happy Olivia was home and doing well.

I pulled on some shorts and a shirt and headed downstairs. It was nearly three o'clock, and I was famished. In the living room, I noticed Carla sleeping on the couch, and the tracks of tears on her cheeks. I sat on the edge of the coffee table and kissed her on the cheek. Her eyes drifted open, and she smiled.

"Carla, are you okay?"

"I'll be fine, Cody. Just hard listening to the two of you in bed. And in the shower." She sat up and put her arms around me, just holding me for a while. "You tried to be quiet, I know. I also know you love her, Cody, I really do. The last few weeks I've felt so free. No wonder Mom loves you. You're so easy to be in love with." She punctuated the sentence with a kiss on my lips.

I felt like a complete heel now. I loved Liv and Carla, but the point now was I was very much head over heels in love with Liv's daughter, and with Liv herself. Carla's oft-repeated phrase came past my lips, I mumbled, "You're right, my love. This is so fucked up..."

She sat back, still holding my hands. "Cody, I want...I want to sleep at your apartment tonight."

"Okay, after I do some work we can leave..."

"No, baby, just me. You and Mom deserve some time together now, without Jack's annoying kid sister underfoot, right?" Her grin was weary, half-hearted at best.

"You sure, Carla?"

"So sure, Cody, my love. The two of you should be able to be loud. I know you can't actually cum inside her, or even put your dick inside for another couple of months, but the two of you were so quiet making out it was fucking eerie." She stood, and I handed her the keys to my apartment.

"I'll need to make another set for you, Carla. Liv has my spare."

Carla hugged me again and didn't let go for a long time. "Thank you for understanding, Cody, and I'll take a set as soon as you have them. I want you in my bed, too, at least until she's ready to have you back full time!"

I called the manager once she was out the door to let him know a green VW bug would be in my stall, it was my boss' daughter, and it was okay with me for her to stay there for a few nights. I promised another $25 a month for her to have long-term access and a key, but he didn't ask to put her on the lease, to my relief.

****************

Around seven, I wrapped up my work, and knew I would be busy in the morning, too. When you are salaried, forty hours and evenings and weekends have very little practical meaning.

Just as I was turning off the machine, Liv started down the stairs, wearing a nightgown that covered almost to her knees. "Is Carla sleeping?"

"I don't know, Liv. She asked to sleep at my apartment tonight. Without me. She took the VW and my keys. Said something about it okay for us to be loud..."

Walking over to me, she hugged me while I was still sitting. "I feel bad for her. She's had you all to herself for over a month, and now I'm back home." She stroked my hair, pressing her breasts against my forehead. "I'd send you over there for her, but I want you all to myself tonight, Cody."

I put my head back and kissed the underside of both of her tits. "I'm good with that, Liv. You hungry for something other than me?"

"I could use some food, baby. Haven't had anything to eat for hours, not since we came home, and hot semen doesn't count. I'm starving."

I asked what she was in the mood for, and we ended up dressing and going out for Chinese.

Once we came home with our leftovers, we stripped our clothes off and curled up together, her back against my chest, my left arm around her midriff and my right hand cradling her breasts. Her contented smile was all I needed tonight, and we slept very well.