Olivia's Back Seat Ride to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made Lance and Daddy take the far side of the beds as Mom and I each took the side near the night table. We slid in and turned off the lamp. I saw on my phone that there would be a huge thunderstorm about 1:00am so that would be the time to put our plans into effect. I snuggled against Lance as we sometimes did and soon fell asleep.

Chapter 3.

I slowly came out of sleep after hearing a thunderclap. I was having a fucking sexy dream where my ass was being pounded from behind and my pussy was being eaten from underneath. I was lying on my tummy and a heavy weight was on my ass and lower back. My pussy was being overfilled by a huge cock which was pounding from behind and I could feel my sheets were soaked under my pussy.

"Good you're awake Ollie. Now bite your pillow because I don't want you waking up Mom and Dad with what comes next," my brother whispered in my ear. "Give me your hands back here and pull your bubble butt ass cheeks open," he growled and bit my neck.

I felt him rise off my plump ass and pull his cock out of my wet pussy. Damm it felt so empty now. He took each hand and placed my fingers in my ass crack and pushed my ass cheeks apart and expected me to hold them open. I next felt something big push against my little asshole. It felt wet and hot.

Lance lowered his body which caused my asshole to open up and accept what was being pushed into it. When I felt Lance's cockhead in my ass I knew he had shoved his fat cock through my anal ring. I grunted with the discomfort and felt the rest of his long cock sink down to fill my ass chute.

He didn't wait for me to get use to his big cock in my ass but instead just pulled back to his fat dickhead then pushed down to have his balls slap my ass. Lance rode his cock out and in my ass pounding his balls against me. I was moaning and huffing into my pillow as my brother's cock opened up my ass. New nerves were exploding in my ass along his cock.

I looked over at the next bed and my Mom was watching us with wide hungry eyes. Each time his cock went deep down my ass my swollen clit would rub the sheets. I was moaning with each thrust and my pussy was leaking onto the sheets.

"Don't you cum Ollie until I spray my hot cum deep into your ass," Lance moaned.

After pounding my ass over and over again for several minutes he fell onto my back and his cock started pulsing. I could feel each swell and pulse of his fat cock along my dark tube and somewhat against my g-spot. A heat rushed throughout my body as my ass tube gripped my brother's cock and pulsed over and over. I shook through a powerful body shaking orgasm. I screamed into the pillow as Lance pulled hard on my long red hair.

He sat up on my ass and pulled my red hair back like rains on a horse. My neck ached as it was pulled back and my face looked at the ceiling. I had spit out the pillow and was now just moaning through my aftershocks as Lance continued to get his pleasure in my ass. Each shove of his softening cock pushed my swollen clit against the sheet and caused my hot pussy juice to stream out. My thighs and belly were soaked lying on the sheets.

Lance pulled his cock out of my ass and slapped across my ass. "Get out of this bed slut and get Mom's ass over here," he ordered quietly.

I slid out my side of the bed and stood. Immediately Lance's cum dripped out my asshole and ran across my pussy lips and down my thighs. I turned and Mom stood behind me. She dropped to her knees and ran her tongue up my thighs gathering Lance's cum. I felt her tongue across my anus then her lips latched onto my backdoor. I could hear Mom making exaggerated swallowing noises above the sound of the now hammering thunder. She pushed her pointed tongue up my ass attempting to get all that thick hot cum.

Satisfied she got it all she stood and turned to me. She kissed me deeply and slid her cum and ass covered tongue deep into my mouth. She grabbed my nipples and pulled and twisted and damm if I didn't feel an aftershock in my pussy. Mom kissed me softly then slid into my bed and moved her ass up against Lance. I watched her moving her ass until Lance's cockhead peaked past Mom's pussy lips.

Not bothering to clean up I slid into Daddy's bed and cuddled up against his hard chest. I ran my hands across his chest and stopped at each nipple. I leaned over and flicked my wet tongue across one nipple. He moaned and rolled a little towards me. His eye opened heavily.

"Olivia what are you doing in my bed? And where is your mother?" he asked sleepily.

"Daddy you know I get frightened by thunderstorms. I crawled under the covers to feel safe against you Daddy like when I was a little girl. You're always so warm and so strong," I said in a sweet girly voice.

Daddy then fell back asleep and started breathing deeply. I stayed still for some time actually listening to Mom moaning. After some time I ran my hand down Daddy's tummy then lightly touched his penis under his boxers. He moaned softly and I felt his cock start to harden and rise against his fly. I felt with my hand and got his long cock to pop out the opening. I softly moved my hand up and down Daddy's cock.

Daddy moaned and pushed his cock through my hands. "Come on Mary suck my cock already. You're such a fucking tease." I heard Mom take in a deep hiss and I then knew Daddy was having an affair since Mom's name was Beth.

I slid down Daddy's body and took his cock into my mouth. I slid my lips down his nice sized cock and circled his shaft and licked his balls. He moaned and pushed his cock deeper into my mouth and his dickhead tapped the back of my throat. I tightened my lips and sucked hard upwards.

"Oh Mary you suck cock so good," Daddy moaned in his sleep.

I sucked Daddy's cockhead and swallowed his pre-cum leaking out. I brought Daddy to the brink of cumming over and over and each time I backed away. I pulled the covers off and straddled Daddy's legs. I pushed his cock against his tummy and gave it a warm wet labia massage.

He pushed his cock upwards each time his cockhead ran across the opening to my vagina. I rose up and captured his cock at that wet opening and slowly sunk down on his cock. Daddy's cock didn't fill me like Lance's but felt real good anyway. I rode his cock up and down trying to rub my clit against Daddy's crotch. My pussy was dripping all over his balls and wetting the sheets.

Suddenly I felt fingers rub across and around my swollen clit. They stayed working my nub while I rode up and down on that cock in my cunt until I shook through a very intense orgasm. My pussy pulsed on Daddy's hard cock and hot thick woman juice ran down his cock and wet his balls and the sheets.

"Oh Daddy, that feels fucking great! Make me cum all over your cock. Shoot your hot cum deep up your daughter's cunt. Claim your little girl's cunt as the playroom for your hot cock. Come on Daddy shoot your cum up me," I groaned loudly.

"Olivia, this is not right! You should not be having sex with your father. Where is your mother? She's gonna catch us!" Daddy hissed.

I turned his head towards the other bed and flicked on the small bed light. "There Daddy, over there, getting fucked by Lance's huge cock. She now knows about Mary and she can see you fucking me. Let's watch your wife get fucked hard and deep by your son's hard fat long cock."

Mom had tossed off the covers and lay before Lance naked with one leg held up high and wide. From just the width of a night stand between the beds it was easy to see Lance's wet cock drive into Mom's cunt over and over.

"Look as Lance's big fat cock slid in and out of Mommy's pussy Daddy. Mommy is so wet you can see her juices shinning on your son's fat cock. He must be rubbing places your cock never touched. Too bad you lost interest in Mommy because Lance now owns that cunt," I growled as I humped his smaller cock in and out my pussy and had another tiny orgasm.

Mom moaned loudly as she came shaking on Lance's long thick cock and pussy juice wet her thighs. Lance spun Mom up onto her hands and knees with her facing our bed. My brother then started pounding against Mom's ass making her large breasts rock back and forth.

"Pull out Lance! Pull out and shove that monster cock deep down my ass. Rip my ass wide open and push that fat thick cock down my ass chute. Ruin my ass rim so it will always be open wide when your cock wants a hot tube to dump your cum," Mom yelled.

Lance stopped for a second then Mom screamed as he busted his thick cock through her anal ring and filled her ass chute with his fat long cock. He just started jack hammering his cock in and out of Mom's ass.

"See John? Do you see your son destroying my ass with his fat long cock? Do you see him getting my ass that I would never give you? Does Mary give up her ass like this across your desk? Well this ass now belongs to Lance. My cunt now belongs to Lance. My mouth will drink down his cum right out of my dirty dark hole. Now make me cum Lance! Grab my clit and pull it and twist it until I scream your name Lance! Come eat my pussy Olivia, come drink my thick hot cum right out of the pussy that pushed you out," Mom yelled out of control with lust.

Lance pulled Mom backwards making room for me. I slid off my Daddy's still un-orgasmed cock and slid under Mom between her thighs. I ran my tongue through her dripping pussy lips and latched onto her swollen clit. I sucked that knot like it was Mom's nipple when she was breastfeeding me. I licked my brother's heavy cum filled balls each time he rested against Mom's ass. I pushed two fingers up into Mom's cunt and found her g-spot and abused it. Mom shook on my fingers and gushed down hot pussy juice.

I formed all my fingers into a pointed arrow and slowly pushed them into Mom's cunt. When my knuckles reached the opening to her vagina I moved then around until the 'O' of her doorway gave out and my small hand slid inside her cunt. Mom groaned then Lance groaned as my knuckles massaged his cock through that thin wall that separated ass from cunt.

"I'm cumming kids! I'm fucking cumming! Oh too long not having my cunt filled. Too long not cumming so hard. His fucking shakes my whole body. There it is! Oh FUCK!" my Mom yelled out and shook her entire body as gush after gush of woman juice shot out her pussy and soaked my face and fat tits.

Lance continued to stroke his cock in and out of Mom's ass making her big tits rub across my belly. "I'm gonna cum Mom. I can't hold back! My balls hurt! I wanna cum so bad," Lance groaned.

"Wait Lance wait! Pull out of my ass and wait!" Mom yelled. Mom rolled off Lance's cock and rolled onto her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. Lance quickly moved between the two beds and Mom made a big 'O' with her lips. My brother grabbed Mom's head and shoved his cock deep down Mom's throat. I watched as his cock pushed into Mom's throat making a bulge.

He gave her no mercy as he pulled his cock all out then shoved it back in deep again. He pounded Mom's throat over and over and she never gagged or choked once. I got behind Lance's ass and wet a finger in my pussy. I found his asshole and pushed my finger deep into his ass and rubbed across his big walnut.

"Oh fuck Mom here it goes! Here comes my thick hot cum down your throat. What a great cocksucker Mom is Daddy! Suck my cock Mom, suck my cockhead and get all my cum. I'm cumming!" Lance yelled and settled his fat balls on Mom's lips. His cock was pulsing inside Mom's throat making it rise and fall with each glob of cum.

Lance finally stopped but kept his cock deep down Mom's throat until she slapped his thighs. He slowly withdrew his cock. He pushed his fist towards his cockhead and shot two thick globs of white cum onto Mom's face. He then walked around the bed and crashed on the mattress. I walked around and softly covered my brother and kissed his forehead. He was already fast asleep. Mom rolled over and snuggled against Lance's back. I turned off the light and slid against Mom's back and pulled the rest of the covers over us.

"What about my aching cock? What am I supposed to do now?" Daddy asked.

"Go call Mary! Maybe she'll drive out and suck you off. We're done with you John! You can get a lawyer of move into the spare room. My bed now belongs to Lance and Olivia! My pussy can't wait for their next trip home. Maybe I'll visit Lance at his apartment for a couple weeks after my poor pussy and ass has some time to rest. Then I'm gonna be his apartment slut. Maybe some fraternity brothers will come over and fill all three fuck holes at once. So that's that John. Good Night!"

Epilogue: My dream did come true! Mom was under me sucking my cunt while Lance fucked my ass over and over. Every weekend I signed out of the dorm and became my brother's fuck toy. Mom took over cooking and sucking cock when she drove out one week a month. I even watched as Lance and two fraternity brothers triple teamed my poor Mom. Mom didn't bother with birth control and only Lance was allowed to cum in her cunt.

Dad tried hooking up with Mary but eventually she didn't want an old man. Mom let him have the room in the basement after making him convert it to living quarters. The spare room was made into a nursery for Lance's baby. Every once in a while Mom gave Dad a mercy fuck but made him clean out her cunt and drink his watery cum out of the rubber. Of course he had to lick her to an intense orgasm each time and clean her backdoor too.

12