Olivia's Bad Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this is what sex is supposed to feel like," she reflected as she slowly came down. She had gotten no pleasure whatsoever out of her first full experience of anal. Some of friends swore they liked anal sex, and some said they got even stronger orgasms from it than from vaginal sex. But for Olivia, it hurt too much despite Rob's careful lead-up, and just didn't seem to hit the right nerve clusters to give her any kind of erotic thrill. But this! If this is what a good bondage session was supposed to feel like, she was going to have to find ways to repeat the experience - preferably without being drugged and kidnapped by way of setup.

Rob had stopped thrusting when she went over the top, and he gave her a minute to collect the fragments of her mind before starting again, slow and steady at first but then accelerating. Soon Olivia was again being slammed back and forth over the tiny range of movement that the frame afforded. Her orgasm began to flicker and grow again as he pounded her relentlessly. Rob stopped at the end of a hard, deep thrust and came with a gush of warm semen - not as much as the first time, when it felt like he was blowing half a liter of cum up her ass, but pretty respectable for a second shot. The sensation pushed Olivia over the top as well, and they both reveled in big, shuddering climaxes.

Rob collapsed in the chair again and Olivia hung limply in her bonds. "Fuck," he gasped as he got his breath back. "That wasn't tight in the same way as your asshole, but your cunt sure feels good all the same. You've got the kegels of a sixteen-year-old. The way you clamped down on me when you came was fantastic." Olivia, still swimming in a pink haze of oxytocin, didn't respond, but she did feel flattered. She prided herself on being able to give a man a good ride.

Once he'd recovered, Rob wiped off his cock on a tissue and left the room. He came back in a few minutes with a glass of clear liquid, which he set down on the table so he could unbuckle the gag and pull the stuffer out from behind Olivia's teeth. He lifted up her hanging, exhausted head and put the glass to her lips. She didn't open them.

"Don't look so suspicious. Yes, there's more GHB in it, but think of it as your ticket out of here. You seemed to have a good time that last time around, but I did kidnap and rape you, and I don't want to take a chance on spending the next ten or twenty years in the slammer. So drink up."

***

The next day, Olivia slept until almost noon before she woke up naked in her own bed, her clothes neatly folded on a chair in the corner of the bedroom.. That wasn't unusual - it was the way she slept most of the time. But she felt unusually bleary. She searched her memory, and had a vague impression of having gone out for drinks with Cordelia and Sydney, but try as she might, she couldn't remember anything else.

As the curtains in her brain parted, she noticed that her asshole was really sore. So was her jaw. There were faint bruises around her wrists, and when she swung her legs out of bed, she saw them on her ankles as well. And there was something on her legs, between her pussy lips and in her asscrack that looked and felt a lot like dried semen.

"Shit. I have no idea where I went last night or what I did, but it certainly seems as though I had fun."

12