Olivia's College Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Olivia gets more comfortable exposing herself.
4.1k words
4.75
8.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers Information: Hi again! This is Part 2 of this series! If you're new, feel free to check out Part one for context! For a short description: The story is about Olivia, a girl who started her new college life and is in desperate need of money. In Part one she discovered a strange app that gave her dares and quite a lot of prize money if they were completed.

Olivia has already gotten used to her new life. She really enjoys living on campus; in the last month, she managed to make a lot of new friends, and most importantly, she met Mia, her new roommate. The two have gotten along well together in the past four weeks. Life has also gotten more enjoyable for Olivia with the extra money she gets from the weekly dares. It has been a while since she completed her last challenge, because a week ago she had to pass. The challenge was given out to ten users, and the condition was to "film a sextape in a random classroom at daytime". That was a little bit too extreme for Olivia; a girl with the username "bunnybunny" won the challenge this time, and with it a prize of 700€!

Olivia comes home from her classes and opens the door to her dorm. Piles of laundry are all over the floor. "Sorry, I didn't know you'd be back so soon!" Mia apologizes for the mess as she enters the living room, only being in underwear. "I was in a hurry and had no time to do my laundry before, so if you excuse me," she claims as she picks up a pair of socks.

Meanwhile, Olivia can't get a thought out of her head while looking at her roommate. She has definitely seen someone looking like Mia before, but where? But then Olivia remembers: The dare from last week! The girl making a sextape in the classroom! As she looks at her roommate running around the dorm in her underwear, there is no doubt. "Wait, you are bunnybunny?" Olivia shouts out loud, but then realizes what she just said. "Oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...."

"No, it's fine," Mia says, releasing a loud sigh. "But yes, you are right. You got me, that's my username on the app... well, I don't share that with anyone, so please keep it a secret, understood?"

"Of course, I won't tell anyone!" Olivia replies, glad that her roommate isn't angry at her. "But the guy in the video knows that you are the one behind that username, is this your...?"

"No, he isn't my boyfriend, it's complicated. But I can trust him, he can definitely keep a secret," Mia interrupts her friend.

Suddenly, a message appears on both their phones. The two look at each other, knowing that it is time for another dare. "That's probably the big challenge they announced a week ago, and the fact we both got a message at the same time proves my point," Mia explains as she takes out her phone.

"What is it?" Olivia asks; she hasn't taken out her phone yet.

"Well...," Mia starts to stutter as she proceeds to read it out loud: "Welcome to the first big event of the semester, everyone actively doing dares is allowed to participate. This time, collaboration is the key. Some of you might know other members in person, and if so, you are in luck! Make a video with another app user and upload it both, what you do in that video is your choice. The catch: Girls have to team up with another girl, and guys with another guy! There are no bets this time, but the best team wins via rating. The first three teams receive prize money. Good luck!"

The two friends look at each other for a moment. The next two minutes are complete silence, but both of them are already planning to say something. "Let's win this!" Olivia and Mia both laugh as they say this at the same time.

"Wow, I actually didn't know if you were in, so I was hesitating a little, but it looks like we are one of a kind." Mia laughs and leans forward for a hug. "So, what is your username?"

"Fallen_angel," Olivia replies. It costs her a little courage to reveal this secret, but she knows it's safe with her friend.

"Oh, you are the girl that won the blowjob challenge, crazy video you did there!" Mia says surprised. "So, what kind of video are we filming? There are no limitations."

"I have no Idea, you are the expert here," Olivia replies.

Mia just nods with a smile and disappears in her room for a few minutes, returning with a small box in her hands. "Well, we already have become good friends, so I hope you don't mind," she claims as she opens the box. Inside there are two medium-sized dildos, and Mia hands her friend one of them.

Olivia, meanwhile, starts to blush. Mia really became a good friend of hers, but the thought of doing such a lewd act with her excites her. Without a signal, both girls nod to each other and start undressing. "Hey, you're looking good, I didn't know you were hiding such a great body!" Mia teases Olivia while she positions her phone inside a camera stand. "Alright, sit down there, I already set up the video angle!"

The two friends position themselves in front of the camera, spreading their legs a little so their pussy is facing right into the camera. Olivia can hear her heart beating in her chest. She has toys herself; that's not the problem for her, but she never used them in front of someone else. Or even worse: a camera. She looks over to Mia, who has already started to tease her pussy with the toy in her hand. Moments later, she starts to push it in gently, smiling at her friend. Olivia takes a deep breath and starts to copy Mia's movements. After teasing her pussy for a while, she starts to gently push the dildo into her pussy. Olivia closes her eyes and forgets she isn't alone for a moment. As she starts to speed up, she lets out soft moans. Then a feeling overcomes her, she can't understand. Oliva slowly leans on her left towards Mia, who looks a little surprised. Without a word, she presses her lips on her friends and starts to make out with Mia.

Moments later Mia gets an idea. She moves her lips away from her friend's and puts her hand on Oliva's lap, who stops her hand movement for a while. Mia takes care of Olivia's dildo, pushing it in and out for her. "Mhhhhh..... AHHHH.... Yes!!" Olivia moans out loud as her friend starts to speed up. After a while, she almost pushes all of the dildo inside her tight pussy. Olivia's legs begin to shake in pleasure as she reaches her limit. Her moans are silenced by Mia, who leans over to go for another kiss.

"Well, this was definitely something quite... magical," Olivia says under her breath, breaking the silence some seconds later. Being straight herself, she never thought that another girl would ever make her cum. "What about you, you didn't cum?"

"Another time!" Mia responds with a smile and stands up, looking for the phone. "That's some perfect video material we have here. And yes, you are right. It was... quite magical indeed." She blushes a little bit and disappears in her room, claiming that she will cut and prepare the video for uploading.

The next day:

It's been a day since the two friends made the video together. Since then, their friendship has grown even more. Mia and Olivia are sitting at the table, eating some pasta, as both their phones show a notification. It's the competition! Olivia quickly grabs her phone, and can't believe her eyes. "What is it? Come on, don't do this to me!" Mia says nervously, looking at her friend.

"Well... we got second place!"

Mia jumps into the air, then starts hugging Olivia. "YES! We did it, well done!" she shouts out happily. "So, who are the other two on the podium?"

"Well, there are some other girls who got 3rd place, they did a silly dance naked. And in first place are -- that really surprised me -- two guys. They made a fitness video, flexing their muscles and showing off their toned bodies. The video has good quality; they probably had a professional camera for that and also someone filming." Olivia says while staring into the screen. "And our prize money for second place is... 1000€! That makes 500 for each of us; I think we have to celebrate this!"

A week later:

Olivia is sitting in a classroom. The sun is shining through the windows while the professor is trying to get the students attention, but all of them seem to already be thinking about their plans in their free time. Olivia isn't an exeption, as she stares out of the window, daydreaming. As she looks on her phone, she notices that it is time again: a new challenge! She opens the app in excitement, but then gets a little confused because she has never had a challenge like that before.

"Special challenge: Hello fallen_angel, we have noticed that you have built up some fame recently, and you are really successful in your dares! Because of that, we have given you a special challenge. This time, your money doesn't get determined by bets, but by the number of people that take part, 50 bucks per person! The challenge will include exhibitionism, that's all we can tell you now. You can end the challenge at any time, but you won't receive any money then! Be at the campus park after the sun sets and hide your clothes behind the bushes at the entry, you won't need them!"

"What? That's new; normally, the challenges are straight-forward, everything gets explained at the start. But this is a new type of event... strange," Olivia thinks, daydreaming as she looks out of the window. She doesn't like the fact that there is so little information, but in her chest, her heart is already beating in excitement.

It is 21:00 when Olivia checks her phone for the last time before she decides to head to the park. Thirteen people joined the event, paying 50€ each just to participate. While Olivia walks to the park, she can feel the excitement, her hands start to shiver a little. The fact that she doesn't know what is waiting for her turns her on somehow. As she arrives at the entrance, she looks around. There are no people around this time, not a single soul in sight. She strips down her clothes and hides them behind the bushes. A message appears on her phone: "Hi fallen_angel, we hope you made it to the park in time. Under the bench left of the entrance, you can find a mask; feel free to wear it if you prefer your identity to be hidden! And now to the challenge: In the center of the park, there is an old copper coin on one of the tables, find it, and you win the challenge! But be aware, the 13 people that have signed in are in the park as well, and they are chasing you! If you get caught, you lose, and as a bonus punishment, they are allowed to spank you. Feel free to press the "end event" button on your phone at any time, but be aware that you will lose your prize money then. Good luck!

A shiver runs down Olivia's spine as she walks to the described bench. Under it, there is a cheap mask with a smiley face on it. She puts it on her head and notices how hard it is to see with this thing attached. "Crap, better than revealing my face," she thinks out loud as she breathes in deeply and tries to relax, but without any success. Her legs are trembling, and her heart races so fast she can hear it beating in her chest. Without even trying to cover her exposed naked body, Olivia sneaks inside the park, checking for people. It is already completely dark, and the only thing that lights up the park are the few lanterns that are placed on the paths that go through. "I should better sneak my way around them," she thinks as she keeps walking. The silence makes the whole scenario really awkward, the only sound that Olivia hears are the crickets chirping in the dark.

Olivia has been to the park a few times before. It's actually pretty big; to get from one side to another takes at least ten minutes. And it will be trickier to sneak your way through it, for sure. Suddenly, Olivia stops and presses her naked body against a tree. Two flashlights are turned on, not more than 30 meters away from her location. And they are coming right in her direction. Olivia closes her eyes and tries to calm her pulse, but the excitement is too great. The lights get closer, and she can already hear voices talking to each other. A minute passes, and the two people are now five meters next to her, walking on the pathway. The light of the lantern shines on them and reveals them. They are wearing the same mask as Olivia, also hiding their identities.

"Wow, that's fun, I never thought it would be that exciting!" one of the two breaks the silence.

"Yes, and believe me, it is also fun not to be the competitor for once!" a girly voice answers.

"Oh, so that's why you decided to join here too!" the guy laughs.

"Yeah, I wanted a change of perspective for just once. Unlike you, I'm not simping for the new girl!"

"Well, if I manage to catch her and give her a good spank, it was definitely worth the money!"

The voices get quieter, and the two slowly disappear in the dark. Olivia's adrenaline levels are skyrocketing. She gets out of her hiding spot and continues to move on, this time sticking to the path. "Well, if there are people, I will definitely see their flashlights, so I don't even have to worry," she thinks to herself and keeps walking.

In the next three minutes, nothing happens, but then Olivia suddenly hears a noise. "Hey, I swear I saw something there!" a voice shouts left of her, not very far away.

"Alright, let's have a look, come on, hurry!" another voice says.

This group is a little smarter; they are not giving away their position with flashlights, they decided to move in the dark. Olivia looks around in panic. There is no good spot to hide, and if she stays where she is, she will get caught. Luckily for her, the next lantern is quite a bit away, so the area she is currently in is pretty dark. Olivia spots a bench with a table and decides to hide behind it. And not a second too early. She can spot three guys walking in her direction, now turning on their flashlights. "Oh shit!" Olivia whispers quietly. The steps get closer and closer, until the three of them are literally standing next to the bench, just a few meters away from her hiding position. Again, she can feel her heart beating in her chest. This time, Olivia actually thinks about quitting, almost losing her cool. But then she remembers that she also left her phone at the entrance, so there isn't even a way for her to put an end to this.

"I swear I saw something", one of the guys says as he moves around the cone of light.

"Man, you better did, I don't want to go home without giving this exhibitionistic slut a proper spank," the second guy laughs.

Olivia tries to make herself as small as possible, pulling her legs to her chest. Her heart is beating like crazy, maybe that was a bad idea to take part in this challenge. But at the same time, she can feel her pussy getting wet, and she can't explain why. Although still being hidden for now, Olivia already starts to imagine what would happen if she got caught. The light reveals her naked body, and the three guys enjoy their time spanking her butt until it gets completely red. Surprisingly, this turns Olivia on even more, and she can't get it out of her mind. After a minute that felt like an eternity, the light turns away from her.

"Well, that was probably just a squirrel, you idiot," the third guy says, and the three of them start to walk in the opposite direction.

Olivia lets out a loud sigh and tries to stand up again. Her legs are shaking, and her juices are running out of her wet cunt, slowly running down her legs. "Oh my... why am I so horny right now?" she whispers to herself in confusion. "Just a bit further, almost there!"

Olivia can already see the center of the park. She has been there before, and in the middle, there is a pavilion with three wooden tables. A small river is all that separates her from reaching her goal. She quickly runs towards the bridge, looks around to see if the area is safe, and then crosses it. But as she reaches the middle of the bridge, a voice behind her shouts out loud, "Stop right there, got you!"

Olivia starts to run, not even looking behind her. But in front of her, a tall, masked person appears, blocking her way without saying a word. "Fuck!" she screams out loud, cut off from every route to escape.

"I'm really sorry for you, I know it's a lot of money you would get, but rules are rules," the guy behind her continues. He isn't as tall as the other guy, but he is definitely in good shape. "And a bet is a bet, so now be a good loser and take your punishment!"

Olivia moves over to the railing of the bridge, pressing her tits on it and bending a little forward. She can feel the cold steel on her stiff nipples, and her body twitches a bit. Meanwhile, the two guys approach her from both sides. They are also wearing the same mask as Olivia, now checking out her exposed body. "Wow, just like in the pictures; no, even better! And damn, you are soaking wet down there, you must be really into this!" the tall guy now raises his voice. He smacks her butt once and then another time before making way for his friend.

"I'm sorry, again, but like I said, rules are rules," the fit guy claims and starts to spank Olivia's buttcheeks. Once her left, then her right cheek, and then he repeats. A minute passes while the two strangers take turns spanking Olivia's butt. With every hit she receives, a slight moan leaves her mouth. Her cheeks have already turned red from all the spanking, and the two guys look at her exposed butt in satisfaction.

"Well, I guess that's it, we don't want to overdo it, it's already a pity that you lost your prize money, so I would say we are done here, you can go!" the fit guy says as he takes a photo of Olivia's butt, ready to upload it on the app to prove that she lost the challenge.

"Sad indeed," Olivia thinks, now remembering how much prize money was in the pot this time. And she was so close! But then her horniness takes over, and she catches an idea.

"What if...," she whispers quietly, "...What if you never actually caught me, just let me get the coin so I can win!"

"But that's against the rules. And everyone here sticks to the rules of the app, if you get caught breaking them just once, you are out forever!" the fit guy answers, not really convinced by Olivia's idea.

"What a pity, I actually was planning on persuading you, but if you two have already made your decisions..." Olivia whispers playfully and leans back against the railing while wiggling with her tits. With one hand, she moves down to her soaked pussy and slowly rubs it with two fingers. Olivia is so horny at the moment that she is totally surprised by her changed personality. But she doesn't care about it, she definitely has other things on her mind. Her desires. She moves a step closer to the fit guy, and then another, and another, until she stands right in front of him. Then the guy looks at his friend, who is nodding at him.

"Well, if no one notices..." he stutters

Before he even completes his sentence, Olivia has pulled down his pants, revealing his already hard cock. She moves her mask up to her nose so that her mouth is free but her face is still hidden. Olivia takes the hard dick in front of her in her mouth and gently starts sucking on it. The tall guy also moves closer, holding his thick cock in his hand and moving it to Olivia's face. The girl is now pretty busy, sucking on two cocks at the same time. Once on her left, then on her right. She keeps going, blowing the two guys simultaneously, sucking on the cock on her left, then on her right. In the last two minutes, she kept pushing a finger in and out of her drenched pussy.

"Hmm, alright, that's good. Let's move on!" the fit guy raises his voice as he grabs Olivia by her waist and carries her to the bench a few steps away from them. He gently lays her on her back and starts fondling her tits. Olivia's heart starts to beat faster in her chest as the guy rubs his penis over her already drenched pussy.

"P...put it in, please!" she whispers in excitement. The fit guy doesn't even hesitate. With a gentle push, he moves his hips forward, slowly inserting his cock into Olivia. Her lubricating juices allow him to sick it in with ease, and he slowly starts speeding up. "Mhh... yes, that's what I needed!" Olivia moans out loud. Meanwhile, the tall guy took position next to her face, shoving his cock into her mouth. Olivia's moans get silenced by the dick in her mouth, and as she closes her eyes, she notices the silence of the night, mixed with her muffled moans and slurping sounds. After a while, the two guys change positions, with the tall guy also wanting to fuck Olivia for a while. His cock is shorter than the one before, but definitely thicker. The tall guy doesn't hesitate and starts to increase his speed, thrusting in and out of Olivia's wet cave.

12