Olivia's College Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, if you keep it... ahhh... that fast I'm gonna... ahhh," Olivia moans out loud, feeling the tall guy's balls slapping against her skin every time he thrusts in. But to her surprise, he has the stamina to maintain his pace, and after another two minutes, the girl can't hold back any longer. Her legs shake as she starts to reach her limit. "I'm cumming... YES!" Olivia moans out loud, not caring anymore that she is in a public place.

The tall guy -- about to cum as well -- pulls his cock out and starts jerking next to Olivia's face. The fit guy, doing the same, is the first one to cum. He shoots it right into Olivia's face, covering her in his semen. Then the tall guy puts his thumb on Olivia's chin, telling her to open up her mouth. He puts his dick onto her tongue, shooting warm ropes of cum into her open mouth. The three of them all breathe heavily in exhaustion, not saying a single word to each other. Then, the fit guy breaks the silence, looking at Olivia, "Wow, that was amazing, girl! I guess you deserved your reward," he says, pointing at the center of the park. With a smile, Olivia stands up and waves the two guys goodbye.

Two minutes later, Olivia actually managed to find the old coin in the center of the park. She posts a selfie, holding the coin up proudly. "Congratulations on winning the challenge!" a notification tells her just a few seconds later. A smile runs over her cum-covered face, and Olivia begins her journey, walking back home again...

12