Olivia's Decision

Story Info
A young woman is willing, and needs to be taken.
5.9k words
4.72
21.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply.

This is a work of Fiction and may have an additional chapter.

Thank you for your comments

Olivia's Decision

I have come to understand my sensual and physical needs over the past ten months, due to the love and assertive direction of Miss Bonner. Yesterday she had determined that I was ready and must be prepared for this special Saturday. I'm known as Olivia, and I was told to prepare and dress, and I did so without anxiety. She showed me where I would be met, and then she turned and walked to the mirror near the door.

"I will be near, but I feel your twenty-first birthday will be remembered. And Olivia, I may watch."

Waiting wasn't a concern as I had elected this path to my despoilment, and I knew she wanted this for me as well. Her eyes would witness that I was being taken, and yet I was ecstatic and ready, and I now waited, as it was how my world and my life would evolve forward. Miss Bonner was no longer with me as I waited, but I closed my eyes and recalled her toys and her patient guidance, as I wonder how long I would be alone.

There was no sound, other than my soft breathing and the rustling of my skirts, and it was cool but not cold on the stone floor as I rested, sitting on my legs in my white satin and crystal heels, with my long legs covered with the white ballet tights, with the cute pink and white trim details along the top band. Over my wide bottom was a frilly white lace bikini panty, with a similar pink bow at the back. I was told to let my long brunette hair fall, but I was given a pink hairband to hold back my long bangs. There I waited wearing the pink hoop-neck babydoll dress, with the white taffeta trim and large satin buttons, which barely concealed the cups of my brassiere, a white wireless brassiere, which held my pert B-cup breasts. The off-the shoulder neckline of my dress was almost Bardot like, and I could see a slight cleavage as I glanced down and my fingers cupped my soft breasts. I felt so alive, as Miss Bonner had been so loving and caring, and I knew an amazing day had arrived. And I knew she was watching me touch myself.

Around my neck was a three-band pearl choker and from my ear lobes hung white pearl earring, and lower, about both my white-tight clad ankles, were two small silver bracelets with hooks that could be attached to restrict my motion. There were similar clasps at my lace covered wrists, though Miss Bonner had explained that I would need my hands to reach and spread my bottom for his cock.

I looked at the french manicure of my fingers, and I pushed aside my dress and my hand slipped beneath my white bikini panties, and I rubbed myself, stirring my excitement further, though I could not imagine how much more excited one could be.

I remained quiet and closed my eyes as I hope she knew that I was thinking her body rubbing me, as my fingers rubbed gently across my panty-covered sex, teasing and arousing myself as I was almost certain that this afternoon I would be taken and ravished, as I had been prepared for my body to be plundered, and taken. I had been anointed by her, and she had carefully arranged my special hole. I anticipated the joy of my deep penetration and was gleeful that I would be his. She had explained how he would touch me, and her hands and fingers had caressed my body, and she had positioned and pushed her cold metal probe into my tight virginal opening, as she teased my body so that I would easily receive him, and my legs would spread with enthusiasm, not dread, for I was to be forever changed, and she would watch him kiss and caress me, from behind the wall.

There was someone near, as I heard a sound on the stone steps beyond the door, and I quickly removed my fingers and smoothed my babydoll dress, and I folded my hands over the fluffy dress. The door swung wide and I quickly looked up to his face, but I then dropped my eyes as he considered my presence. My face was near the level of his crotch, and seeing me sit up, with my legs beneath me, he reached out and he lifted my chin so that I was looking at him, and then he bent, and his lips gently kissed me.

"You look ready for me today," he spoke softly as he caressed my head lightly and he asked, "Are we going to play together Olivia?"

I was there with him, and in my head the sex we would share would be a deeply vulnerable act for me, yet I was certain and full of anticipation, and I cooed softly, "Yes, I am Olivia,", and he moved nearer, and he kissed both of my cheeks.

"Olivia, you are more beautiful than that woman could describe."

I had been through the hurt of rejection, and the pain of feeling unwanted, but now I was desired, and it was my body that would be penetrated by his cock, because I was willing and vulnerable. I carved his touch and desired this intimacy. I slowly nodded as I looked into his eyes, and my mouth opened to his tongue, as I said, "Yes I'm ready," and he kissed me, and his hands went to my waist, and he pulled me up to stand in my white strapped heels.

"Do you accept me for all that I am?" and he nodded and smiled. I had never been with a man, and he would take something special this day.

I wanted this, and I was hoping that this man would push himself into my sacred and sensitive opening; it was all I could think about. I would surrender and I was prepared to yield to his fat cock. He would be my new experience, and I was filled with lust to receive him, deeply within my body, as I had invited him, simply by being there waiting by the door, clearly and unmistakably needing him to make love with me.

"A very young girl, and your pose and manner are exciting me, as I really need you today, Olivia," and he rotated me on my tall heels and embraced me, and I felt his stiffening cock inside his trousers rub along my back through the dress and the fluffy skirts. His touch was electrifying, as his fingers moved to caress my pert breasts through the pink dress and my brassiere, but a second later he pulled the dress top downward, exposing my firm nipples to the cool air. His fingers dropped and ran down my spine to caress my butt cheeks through my bikini panty, and I moaned as his attention was deeply desired.

"Thank you for being patience and listening to your heart Olivia," he whispered as his fingers rolled my nipples gently at first, and then aggressively, and his lips kissed my neck. "I want to have my cock in your mouth Olivia, as I have been patience as she prepared you."

I turned slightly and looked at his eyes, and then down lower. He was quite fit, and I saw that he was not a small man as his firm prick was noticeable though concealed, and again he cupped his body against me.

"Do you want my cock inside you Olivia?" and I nodded, but I licked my lips thinking of the stiffening cock pressing against my back and bottom.

"Ask me to take you Olivia, to be the one, or I will leave," and I panicked as his hands roamed over my body.

"Please," but I couldn't continue speak, as his fingers pressed down on my dress atop my pubis increasing my excitement, and I released a deep moan.

"Oh god, oh please, oh yes, of my need, please fuck me sir. I need you and I'm ready for you, please," and he slowly turned me on my tall white heels, and he picked me up, and I dangled a few inches above the stone floor as he gently moved me closer, and he kissed each of my soft naked breasts.

"These are very charming, Olivia," and he placed me down softly, as he again turned me, and his cock was at my rear crease again and his fingers came around and pinched and teased my fatten nipples causing me to moan once more.

He asked softly as his mouth was on my neck, near my right ear, "Do you want me, oh. I meant to ask, do you need me to stuff my cock into your mouth first Olivia?" and seeing my nod, he turned me and his mouth was on mine, and his tongue moved into me.

His kiss was long and deep, as his large hands caressed my body, pulling me into his rigid fleshy tongue. Moaning again, as his mouth moved to my soft breasts and he squeezed and pulled my bosom, and again his mouth kissed and licked my face, "I need to fill your body Olivia,"

A moment later he picked me up and carried me to the wide white bed, and I looked over to the mirror, knowing she was there, and he pushed my dress up an exposed my soft white panty, as he knelt.

"What do you have here Olivia?" as his fingers rubbed across my panties and he flicked my concealed mon pubis, as I moaned, and he bent close to see the slight protrusion caused by my fat outer labia.

"Do you want me to kiss you here Olivia?" as his lips opened and he kissed and licked my panty, moistening the satin, and arousing my sex. His fingers dropped lower and he found the end of the anal probe in my bottom.

I nodded, and moaning, "God yes, please!" but his fingers simply twisted the now warm probe, and his lips were lightly kissing the back panel of the bikini panty settled between my thighs that covered my bottom. My body was on fire as his mouth moved and again kissed my full labia covered by the panties.

He now looked at me and smiled, as his fingers pulled the narrow bikini panel aside and he bent close and his lips kissed and licked me, spreading my lower lips as his fingers moved to touch my filled rear opening, "Is this body only for me Olivia?"

Again I nodded as my mind was full of anticipation, and he bent and licked my pussy, and I felt myself moisten, "It sure seems like Olivia needs my attention today!" and his tongue moved to lick the edge of the plug in my bottom, and I felt him pushing the plug and then his fingers grasped the edges and he pulled it partially free of my warm opening, and then he released it, teasing me as the metal device was resettled in my bottom for a moment, but only to be pulled completely free again, and then his tongue lick around my opening. He returned to licking and kissing my now wet vagina, as his hand moved upward and pushed the moist anal probe into my open mouth and I licked the juice from the metal plug as his lips kissed my slit. He again moved the butt toy to between my legs and I moaned as my bottom opened, with little effort, as his fingers pushed the warm metal toy into me, inward until my ass sealed again. He moved upward and his lips gently kissed my mouth, as his fingers reached down and pulled the toy from my bottom, and finally he tossed it aside, but now his fingers were there.

"I'm going to loosen you up like a Miss Bonner would, stretching your hole, Olivia. I know that she has done this with her fingers, pushing into your upturned bottom and licking your beautiful blooming hole!" but my mind now recalled the preparation and her tall dildo that she had pushed into me earlier today.

My climax was near and he knew this, as his fingers slipped inside my bottom, where the probe had been, and my moaning increased.

"You like when I kiss and rub this Olivia?" as his fingers split my sex open as I panted with excitement, as his mouth and fingers had me near to climax.

His tongue continued to lick my now oozing pussy, as his fingers rubbed and teased my moistened butthole, "Your ass tastes sweet Olivia, and my dick is so hard for you. Are you going to cum for me Olivia?"

I closed my eyes as his mouth again covered my cunt and I resisted as best as I could, as he loved my fattened clit, and a moment later his fingers found a special spot deep within my hot bottom and I couldn't stop my orgasm and my vagina convulsed, as my hips shook, and my hot pussy flowed as he continued to suckle me.

"Where did she find you, you beautiful virginal woman?" and he bent to kiss me, pushing some of my juice into my mouth, as his fingers continue to tease my bottom. I hoped that she had seen my orgasm, as she had co-opted me almost a year ago, and her sexual play had been enough to keep me near.

"Is Olivia now ready to love and suck my cock?" he asked as he pulled me upward from my back. I was breathing deeply from the intense orgasm and somehow I resettled my dress and brassiere.

"You have to ask me nicely Olivia," but I was out of breath from my release.

"I do need you to eat my cock, but I want to see the desire in your eyes," as my hand reached and I tried to touch his pants as I now squatted with my heels on the floor, and his fingers released the button, as I dropped the zipper, and I saw his large penis so near to me. I gasped seeing the size.

"Oh yes, I," but I knew to be quiet as I starred at his meaty prick.

"No, no, no Olivia, just wait! You have to beg for me to put this on your tongue!" and I sat back on my white heels as he watched my mouth open and my tongue extend. I wanted his fat purple helmet in me, but I couldn't rush, and he knew I would listen.

"Maybe she has taught you to just gobble up her toys, but this is my cock, and it just may be the cock that enters your beautiful tight butt, yet I now feel that you must beg for me to place my dick on your tongue, so Olivia?"

I smiled softly, and I considered which words were necessary, "My warm rouge lips are asking you to put your fat cock in my mouth. I'm ready and willing, and in front of you is the mouth that needs a cock. Please put your sweet penis into my mouth," and I closed my eyes as I felt him shift slightly and then I felt his warm helmet resting on my extended tongue, but I waited for his words.

"Nicely said, my wonder girl! Now you are allowed to suck my dick Olivia," and I moved up, slightly upward, and now my white covered knees rested on the floor and his prick parted my lips and I suckled gently and moaned. I knew to start slowly, as my extended tongue licked down and over the helmet, and I tried to restrain my enthusiasm, but as he became harder, I became more engaged and my licking, kissing and sucking took me to a new place.

Her practice was no longer in my mind, as I had achieved exactly what I wanted today, his penis was now inside my warm mouth, and I relished the soft skin, and the gentle movement as he enjoyed my tongue. I would never regret following her and sitting today awaiting his entry. My lips and tongue loved his dick, and I moaned softly enjoying the focused effort of loving his cock, and I somehow resisted thinking of his fingers, until I felt him bend and push his thumb into my bottom, which caused me to pause as I saw him smiling.

"Olivia, you're quite skilled and now I will let you hold my cock, with your delicate fingers, and I'll watch you as you pump along my slippery shaft," and so I did just that, licking and then running my tongue down to his balls, as my fingers held his sack, and my mouth was filled.

"Can you take any more Olivia," he asked with his fat cock sticking out from his beltless black jeans.

But he did not want me to answer, and I felt him lift me and shift me onto the bed, and he rotated me around so that my face was hanging free from the edge of the white bed, as I laid on my back, and again he placed his cock at my lips, "Now you should be able to do like she has said, and take my long cock into your throat!"

Again, I looked into his eyes, as he positioned his moist and dripping cock on my tongue, and slowly I allowed the shaft to enter my mouth.

"Olivia, you look and feel so sexy," and he pulled slightly away, and my head followed, moving upward to keep his dick between my lips, but I saw his eyes, as I gagged a little when his shaft was pushed deeper, at my throat. Somehow I pulled closer and his cockspear moved passed the narrowing of my throat, and I held him there, as my mouth was full and the saliva dripped from the corners of my mouth.

"Such a good learner Olivia, I'm certain she is proud of you. I like how you can hold me deep within your throat!" and his fingers reached down and caressed my neck, and he felt his cock head there, a small lump on my smooth skin, as he plunged into and out of my throat.

I still looked into his eyes, as I licked along the lower side of his cock shaft buried in my mouth, "I need a picture of you so full of my cock!" and I heard the snap of his small camera.

"She is supposed to be filming your virginal experience Olivia, but this view is all for me!" as I pulled my knees up towards my breasts.

"Those are beautiful shoes Olivia," as my fingers reached and held his cotton covered bottomed cheek, as his cock moved into my mouth, and again I relished the softness as my lips and mouth were filled again.

"Do you want this in your butthole Olivia?" and he turned me, and his mouth moved lower as he pulled my bikini aside and he kissed my juice coated labia, and then his mouth opened and his tongue entered my pussy again, as his fingers teased my bottom hole.

I simply moaned and nodded as he now stood and ran the tip of his dick up and down my perineum, "You're wet enough to accept my cockhead," but I was now pulled to stand in my heels.

"I love how innocent you are Olivia, and your white stockings and dress has me excited," as he again pushed the dress top and my brasserie below my soft breasts. As I stood, he moved his hands and I felt him push on my shoulders and I knew what he wanted, and my mouth was filled again, while my hands moved to cup my loose breasts, "Use both of your hands now, on the shaft, and twist Olivia! Be my slutty girl!" as I enjoyed eating his wet dick.

His stiff cock was covered with my saliva, and a moment later he pushed me back onto the bed, and he pushed my legs wide and I hooked my arms to hold myself steady, as he pushed the white bikini panties to expose my bottom opening, yet the fabric covered my pussy, and he sawed his cock shaft up and down along my perineum, coating my anus with the juice oozing from my pussy. He paused to pull a pink pillow and stuff it beneath my bottom, tilted my back opening to a perfect angle for my anal penetration.

"Please take me, use my needy bottom!" I said as I rubbed some of my saliva and cum juice across my bottom. Miss Bonner had trained me to enjoy taking her cock toys into my ass and maintaining that other back opening.

Now his cock head pushed gently to open my moist butthole, and then he pulled back out, and pressed again, back into and out of my asshole for several moments, teasing the virginal opening, "Yeah Olivia you're ready now," and he pushed in deep, as I nodded my assent, but still I screamed loudly as he entered me.

"Ohh, oh, oh my god, oh god, yes, oh!" as his cock was now pulsing inside my bottom, but he was now still and I trembled from excitement while he held his hot cock deep inside me, "Oh god yes!!" All of her toys never felt as welcome as his fat prick.

He did begin slowly, as Miss Bonner had promised, and I reached and my fingers caressed and spread more saliva onto his fat hard shaft, "Oh, oh oh my god," as he pushed into me and I groaned deeply as he reached and grasped my heeled right foot and bent my leg across my belly and pressed it to my tummy to control my movement. Then he withdrew his cock and my fingers quickly shifted to tease and coat my opening, but again quickly he re-positioned his prick and stab it into my bottom!

"Oh, aggh, ohh,!!" I screamed once again.

"Oh Olivia, your ass is mine now, and you feel so tight and hot. Good girl Olivia, take my cock," as now he crossed my other leg and held me tightly as he pounded into my willing wet butthole.

"Oh you're fucking," I moaned. "Oh you're so fat and deep inside my bottom, fuck me!" as I rocked back and forth from his deep penetrations, and I breathed deeply as every few strokes he would hit my special spot, deep inside my body.

He taunted me, removing his cock and banging his fat dick atop my soft lace covered mons pubis, somehow his focus was lower, and my vagina was not interesting. I looked into his eyes as he stuffed the head of his meat into my butt, only to use his cock to distend my bottom hole, by pulling out slowly and widening my blooming bottom opening, and then he shifted, and his tongue was inside me, inside my wide open ass!

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12