Olivia's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later I was felt empty, "Time to slick my cock shaft Olivia," and he pulled me close and he pushed his cock to open my lips. I was so focused on his fatness, that I didn't see his hands, for he spun me about, as his cock slipped from my lips and he stuffed three of his fingers into my gaping bottom.

"Your bottom needs my fingers," as he tore open his black shirt, and his three fingers slipped easily into my gaping bottom.

A moment later he pulled me up to his chest, then he turned me, and I felt his hair tickle my back as his hands came around and caressed my nipples.

"Feel me Olivia," as his arm hooked around my neck and he roughly kissed me and I shuddered, as again his fingers dropped and entered my bottom.

"Now move onto your back Olivia," and I smiled knowing that he was going to stuff me full once again.

She had shown me how to hold my legs over my head, and this I now did, allowing him to penetrate my body deeply and freely, and as I moved to this position, I felt his cock bang against my deep spot and some juice shot from my pussy, "Oh my fuck, again, yes, again!"

But I had to close my eyes, as the intense second climax enveloped my mind and my body trembled, as she had suggested; multiple orgasms from his anal penetration!

"I love," I panted as he entered and then exited my body, "that you are inside my bottom," and I tried to catch my breath, "and I love how full your cock makes me feel," and he bent and kissed my mouth as his fingers squeezed my tender breasts.

A few moments later he said, "Now Olivia I need you to eat my dick again," and he rolled and slipped from my body, and I quickly shifted to take is hot cock into my mouth.

"Hmm, I love your hot sticky cock!" I whispered as I covered the shaft, and the head banged against my throat, and I had to pull back a bit, as my fingers wrapped about his shaft. I saw his eyes, and I slipped atop his thighs, as he moved onto his back, and I moisten my fingers and coated my asshole as I positioned his dick, and he moved back inside me.

"Oh, God, Oh, ohh!" I screamed due to the new angle, and I bounced atop his thighs as he plunged again and again into my hole, but I felt he was too dry, and I moved slightly, and he slipped from my body.

"I need to suck you and wet your cock!" and with my mouth once more full, I enjoyed sucking him.

"Olivia get back atop me," and he held my butt cheeks to help me keep his cock wet, but it was too dry.

"Can we shift?" and he helped me settle in a reverse position, atop his thighs which allowed me to keep both his cock shaft and my hole moist with my saliva.

"Olivia, move your gorgeous heels to beside my thighs and lift your bottom, so you can fuck us," and he reached out and pulled himself into a hug with me lifting and dropping my asscheeks atop his stiffness.

"God I love your hot dick inside me," I moaned, as I moved to take the length of his dick into my warm tight body, only to lift upward nearly free.

"I love fucking you this way, keeping me filled!" and then he started to caress my vagina and I screamed from the renewed focus on my pleasure, "God, yes," as I wetted us, and again his cock was moving into and out of my bottom hole, and his fingers were bringing my third release, and then I felt him slow.

"Olivia shift your feet," and quickly he reentered my body as I lifted my weight, allowing his deep plunges into my bottom.

"I am, I'm, ohh, oh oh, god," and again my juice shot from my sex, covering his hands, and he spread the juice across our bodies. I could only mumble as the climax continued and he fuck my bottom.

"Olivia, now on your knees and turn," and he wiped some more of my juice across my bottom and stuffed his cock into me once more.

"I am close Olivia, and I want to cum inside your hot ass!" but he slipped from my body.

"Get your cock into me now," I moaned, as I moved trying to help him get his hard dick inside my bottom, and he shifted me to my hip, and he my extended my right leg as his hand held my thigh and his cock once again fucked me, but now I closed my eyes and relished the penetration!

"I want your cock to fill my bottom!" and somehow he did get deeply inside my butt, and my face was down on the bed cover as he moved to control the pace of us fucking, by holding my hip or waist and powerfully and deeply penetrating me. I rotated slightly and pulled him to my mouth, and as we kissed his cock started to pulse, and I felt his semen shooting into me as he continued to plunge into me. Now he held my hips still as he pumped wildly into me.

"God, god, what a wonderful ass, Olivia! I love," and he went quiet, and I felt his cock erupt and filling me.

"I've loved your ass," and he also rolled onto his hip, and again my butt was full with his hardness, as I felt more of his juice fill me, but he had another idea, and he moved to his knees and pushed his cock into my mouth, "Some of this juice belongs in here too!"

I found his cock was still oozing and I had his semen on my tongue, as I licked and kissed it as he held my head, "Eat this meaty prick Olivia," and then he laid back as I suckled him for a few minutes, comfortable in having pleased him, let alone the three climaxes I had enjoyed.

We both slept a bit, but I awoke hearing him snore, as I considered how my virgin bottom was slowly oozing and I reached to touch my ass, playing with his gooey semen, and I even brought some to my lips. I felt him alert and stirring. He pulled me up from the bed to stand, with the strapped white heels still bound to my feet, and he pushed me toward the tall mirror, as I felt his juice dripping from my body.

"She is going to love seeing you so close," and when I placed my hand beside the mirror he pushed into my ass as I leaned against the mirror. Then I heard the clicking of a camera shutter; it was down at the base of the mirror, and I heard her whispering.

"Olivia, kiss me, my lips are on the mirror," as I did so he pulled his hardness from me, and I felt more of the semen dripping from my bottom, as the camera shutter fire again.

"I'll save some for her," and again he filled my body, as I moaned, and he lifted me off the floor for a brief moment.

A moment later she appeared, on my left, and I saw that at her hips was her fat faux cock, "You're an honest man, and you've kept your word," which I took to mean that she had asked him to limit himself to my bottom.

She walked near, and in her black stilettos her cock was at the perfect height, "Let me coat my strap-on with some of your cum," and he pulled his cock out, while shifting to the right, and she slipped inside my slippery bottom.

I looked at her face reflected in the mirror, and I blew her a kiss.

"Olivia, you must taste his semen," and he moved me to my knees as I felt more of his seed flow onto my inner thighs.

"Olivia still loves eating my cock," Miss Bonner said, as I quietly relished her cum coated soft dildo. Today was my first taste of a man's ejaculation.

"She will be in my bed tonight Henry," as I watched the two while fellating Miss Bonner's prick, and I saw her smile.

"The practice was fun and sexy, but having you fuck Olivia, while she eats my cock has me so near climax!"

A moment later he shifted my hips and I stood bent at my waist and he pushed into me.

"Aggh! " I screamed, but she quieted me by stuffing her cock further into my mouth.

I had wondered if she might enjoy the defiling of her lover, as we had been sleeping with one another for months, and recently she had inspired the anal play that led to my request. I hadn't previously considered allowing a man between my thighs, as each time I had been with a woman it had been extremely satisfying. I thought I was a lesbian, but Miss Bonner told me that sex and gender could be fluid.

"I knew that Olivia needed a good fuck," Miss Bonner offered, "And Henry, you were the logical choice," as she leaned over me and they're mouths met.

"Henry was Mr. Bonner many years ago Olivia," as my eyes opened in astonishment, with faux cock nearly at my throat, as her ex pushed deeper into my bottom.

"Having you be with him was a safe choice Olivia," as she withdrew her cock and leaned close to kiss me. "And you requested the adventure,".

But I was still being fucked and I closed my eyes and relaxed with my lesbian lover's prick in my mouth, and my backdoor man pulsing into my body. I had two fat wet cocks inside me, each one bringing me pleasure, and now I knew why she had withheld the details of the day, as she was planning to be with me, as a warm cock filled my bottom.

I felt him withdraw, but he picked me up and laid me on the bed, as Miss Bonner removed her heels and settled against the headboard. Her dick glistening with my saliva.

"Come and do me Olivia, the cocktoy will bang my clit, so please bring me off," Miss Bonner said as he mounted the bed, rolling me to my right hip and stuffing his still erect cock into my ass.

All afternoon they took turns fucking me, and I enjoyed them both.

After dark I awoke and felt my lover's breath near, and his right hand was between my thighs. We were both covered in the dried juice from our numerous couplings, but I didn't see Miss Bonner. I reached to touch my bottom hole and I found that his last ejaculation was still flowing from me. I tried to recall how many times I had been penetrated, and I glanced to the end of the bed and saw her black harness on the post. I felt him shift as he awoke, and he pulled me into a hug, but a moment later I was between his legs and my mouth and tongue were licking him.

After another deep penetration, I slept deeply from my exhaustion, and I didn't feel Henry get out of the bed and leave me.

The End

by MadQuill

Epilogue :

After one on Sunday afternoon, I awoke with her closing the door quietly. I saw that she had removed the black strap-on and had left me a note. I yearned for more of Henry's lovemaking, but I was alone as I lay on the bed without him nor Miss Bonner.

My body had been filled, and now there were delayed emotions. Yet when I held my chest I could recall his arms, and a warmth spread through my body. There was no shame nor guilt. It should have been this way and I could hope for another visit, as Miss Bonner would determine.

After a long shower I opened her note, "he left at ten, and I have a card he left, but I'm hesitant to give it to you,".

I was now aware of the pain of love, and I was a mess.

Her control and loving had been important, and I needed her. Her practice and the rehearsal for my encounter were essential, but my feelings were confused, as I prayed that she would come to my bed.

12