Olivia's Innocence

Story Info
A small teen party heats up when they play truth or dare.
7.9k words
4.42
41.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
levilx
levilx
202 Followers

In no way does this story condone breaking of quarantine nor is it meant to belittle the pandemic. Hopefully everyone finds some love during these trying times, the same as our beloved characters below.

Thank you for reading.

*

All characters are over the age of 18.

*

Olivia sat cross legged on the floor next to her bed. Her best friend Jackie, lay across the bed on her back, her head hanging upside down next to Olivia's. They had been arguing for the past hour.

"Look, we got cheated, that's all there is to it. " Jackie's voice was full of passion. "With Covid 19 and this damn pandemic bullshit... we got cheated out of our senior year."

"Well yeah, I feel cheated too... but that doesn't mean we should break quarantine just for the hell of it." Olivia said, "besides, nothing would have changed if we had physically gone to school. We would still just graduate and move on."

"I might have gotten laid..." Jackie said, sticking her lower lip out and pouting.

"It's not like you're going to die a virgin..." Olivia giggled, "you'll get laid in college."

"That's easy for you to say, you didn't 'glow up' during the pandemic." Jackie pushed Olivia over, who was still giggling.

Olivia gasped for air, and untangled her legs so she could sit back up. "Glow up... you're so cute." Over the summer Jackie had changed her hair style, and more. She was a bombshell now with her blonde hair cut in a bob. She had gotten her braces out, and was now a force to be reckoned with. Jackie had gone from nerdy and gangly, to super hot over a single summer, and she'd never gotten to strut her stuff.

Olivia had always felt bad, the boys had just ignored Jackie. She was always Olivia's sidekick, or that girl with Olivia. They had both turned 18 over the summer, and neither of them had gotten to experience any of the perks of being an adult. The pandemic had ruined everything, and here they were in their senior year, still suffering its effects.

Olivia let out a heavy sigh. "Okay... maybe you're right..."

Jackie squealed in delight. "I could just kiss you!" She rolled over and onto her stomach. She then launched herself at Olivia, showering her with kisses.

"Stop it! You're fucking up my makeup!" Olivia giggled, struggling to escape.

Olivia and Jackie lived in the same neighborhood their entire lives. They grew up together, and were tight like sisters. Jackie's parents were strict, but Olivia's parents were cool. They were old hippies, and very accepting of the girls. The girls spent a lot of time at Olivia's.

High school graduation was around the corner, and the two of them weren't alone in their feelings of isolation. Their friends were going stir crazy, and their friend John had hatched a plan for this weekend.

John was adorable, charismatic and outgoing. Both of the girls had been crushing on him as long as they could remember. He also happened to be rich, and his parents traveled a lot. This weekend he had invited a few select people to his house for a private celebration. It would literally be the party of the year. Olivia had been invited, but was hesitant to go, and Olivia was Jackie's ticket in.

"You won't regret this Olivia!" Jackie exclaimed.

"The things I do for you..." Olivia murmured. She looked at Jackie and smiled, "what are we going to wear?" She watched as Jackie tripped over herself, and laughed at her.

"Let's look!" Jackie clapped her hands together bouncing up and down.

Olivia loved to shop at thrift stores, it was one of the things she missed the most. She had boxes of vintage clothing everywhere. The closet was overflowing, as were the mobile hanging racks, her parents had gifted her. Olivia was an addict, and her parents were enablers. She often thought her dream job would be to own a vintage clothing shop. Certainly, she had the clothes for it, I doubt I could actually part with any of them though, she thought.

Olivia watched as her best friend began rooting through the closet. She flopped down on her bed exasperated. I really don't want to go to this party, she thought. Jackie was only worried about getting laid, but Olivia knew that there was likely to be more than just boys. There would probably be alcohol, it was one thing she had avoided like the plague. The idea of not being in absolute control of herself terrified her, but she also wanted to fit in.

I'm not carefree like her, Olivia thought as she watched her best friend strip naked so she could try on a dress. Jackie put it all out there. She would dance and jump around, and enjoy herself. Olivia just couldn't relax enough to put herself all out there.

"How about this?" Jackie asked, twirling around the pleated skirt billowing around her. Olivia watched as Jackie's bare ass peaked out beneath the hem.

"It's adorable, of course..." Olivia got up and went over to her dresser, here try this, she said.

Jackie took the strapless bra from her and pulled down the shoulder straps of the dress. Olivia tried not to stare. Jackie's breasts were larger than hers, and she always found herself staring like a creep.

Olivia was only 5'3" and was pretty small, she wore size zero, which translated well for Jackie. On Jackie her clothes still fit, they just looked super slutty on her.

"I wish I was able to just let go like you." Olivia said with a sigh.

"If you'd of spent half your highschool years as ugly as I was, you wouldn't give a fuck either." Jackie said in a patronizing voice.

"Oh stop... you were never ugly-"

"I wasn't pretty like you." Jackie said interrupting, she had stopped and was staring at Olivia.

Olivia looked away, "I just feel so uptight all the time. I don't know if I can dance, because I've never tried, I'm just too self conscious."

"Biiitch... this is what you need then! One last opportunity to get it right before we graduate." Jackie grabbed Olivia's hands and swung her around. "Whatever you do tonight, just say YES!"

Olivia laughed, "just say yes?"

"Yessss..." Jackie pulled her in and looked into her eyes. "If someone asks you to dance, you say YES. If someone says let's fuck! You say?" Jackie paused and waited for Olivia.

"Yes?" Olivia said weakly.

"Yes! You got it bitch!" Jackie kissed her on the forehead, then spun away and began air drumming and singing. Singing, was another thing that Olivia was too self conscious to try. She admired her friends self confidence and managed a weak smile.

"Yes!" She said out loud and began to laugh at Jackie's antics.

"That's right! Just say Yes!"

"So what's the plan?" Olivia asked, concerned how they would pull this off.

"Easy... our parents hate each other, we just tell them that we are spending the night at each other's house." Jackie had a smug look on her face.

"That's good... except that means we have nowhere to spend the night." Olivia countered.

"You know he'll let us spend the night." Jackie said, "hopefully in his bed."

"Oooh you nasty girl!" Olivia said giggling.

It was settled, and they had a plan. Olivia was starting to feel excited, maybe she'd get laid too. She was past caring about love and compatibility. Olivia didn't want to go to college as a virgin either.

Olivia hardly slept that night, and found she had little appetite the next day. Every minute of each hour seemed to scrape by. She and Jackie had pulled it off, and their parents believed they would be at one another's house for the night. It wasn't much later that Olivia found herself walking down the street.

"Boo!" Jackie said as she jumped out from behind a fence.

"Holy fuck." Olivia cried out, and held her hands to her chest.

"Why so jumpy?" You're nervous huh?" Jackie said poking Olivia in the ribs.

"Ouch! Why are you so wound up?" Olivia shot back at her with a scowl.

"YOU KNOW WHY!" Jackie called over her shoulder, "Come on hurry."

Olivia trailed along feeling overdressed in her 50's style halter top dress. It billowed out a lot, which she found unnerving. Olivia hoped she didn't look foolish. Her hair was pulled up in a 50s style bun, matching her dress, and she had tied it off with a ribbon.

They joked around as they made the walk to John's house, but as his large house became visible, their voices grew hushed. The lights were on and there were no cars in the driveway, and this time it was Jackie who was nervous.

"What if he won't let me in?" Jackie asked in a nervous whisper, clutching at Olivia.

"Why wouldn't he?" Olivia asked.

"Cause... he invited you, not me." Jackie pulled on Olivia to stop.

Olivia pulled back, dragging Jackie behind her. "They know inviting me is inviting you, I never go anywhere without you... Come on!"

A few more steps and Olivia was on the doorstep, ready to ring the bell. Jackie was right on her heels. She always stood close when she was anxious, and Olivia could feel the heat of her as she stood pressed against her.

"Once I ring this bell, there's no going back" Olivia said in a whisper.

At that moment, the front door opened, and light burst into the gloomy night. John stood on the other side of the door, his face beaming with excitement.

"Come in!" John announced, "I made dinner!" He gestured into the house behind him, and Olivia carefully entered with Jackie in tow. The entryway was enormous. Large black tiles decorated the floor, and sculpted wood formed every edge in the house. A crystal chandelier hung in the entryway and sparkled with hundreds of tiny lights.

Olivia followed John, and she heard Jackie whisper into her ear, "He cooked? HE COOKS?" but she ignored her. Instead, she smiled at John and tried not to gush out nonsensical words.

"So, what's for dinner then?" Olivia asked, almost having to skip to keep up with John. Where's the fucking kitchen? This house is HUGE! Olivia thought to herself.

Instead of the kitchen, John led them onto the back patio, where there was an outdoor kitchen. Olivia smelled hamburgers right away, and Jackie pushed past her, nervousness forgotten.

"I'm starving!" Jackie cried out, as she rushed over and helped herself to the food.

"She's always starving" Olivia said apologetically, John just stared at her grinning.

"Oh" he said, almost jumping in place, "Alyson, and Mike are coming as well."

"Who else is coming?" Jackie said around a mouthful of chips.

"That's it, I thought i'd keep it small." He said as he cocked his head to the side. "I think I hear them now" as if on queue, the doorbell chimed.

He excused himself, and Olivia stared after him. He was wearing jeans that accented his perfect behind. He wore no socks, and obviously worked out. His white tank top hugged a perfectly sculpted upper body. Olivia felt herself tingle at the thought of losing her virginity to that.

"Hey" Jackie said harshly, "If you're done daydreaming about him naked, we have a major problem."

"What's that?" Olivia whispered back. "Why are we whispering?"

"There's going to be three girls and only two boys" Jackie said, panic showing on her face. "That's not enough to go around!"

"We can share!" Olivia said jokingly.

"Alright deal." Jackie said, turning away and going back to her food.

"I was jo-" Olivia had to cut herself off as Alyson opened the sliding glass door and walked out onto the patio. She was tall, almost six foot Olivia guessed. Alyson wore a short dress that contoured every curve of her gorgeous body. She's got her fuck me dress on, Olivia almost giggled at the thought. Alyson greeted Olivia warmly, and gave her a hug. Olivia felt super short when Alyson bent over to hug her.

"Olivia! It's been so long since I've seen you, oh my god is that Jackie?" Alyson was bubbling with excitement. "Jackie you look fabulous, I love that fucking hair!"

Olivia watched as Jackie blushed, wiping ketchup off her chin. "Thanks" she mumbled around her mouthful of food. She stood there and awkwardly accepted a hug. Olivia swallowed hard as she realized something. FUCK! They hadn't expected Jackie, John had invited me, that's why there were more girls than boys.

"Okay" John announced, and everyone turned to look at him. He opened a cabinet on the outside kitchen and took out a bottle of amber liquor. "No getting shit faced drunk, if you drink, you have to stay, no going home drunk." Everyone readily agreed, and Olivia felt her heart start to speed up. I actually have a shot at getting laid! She thought.

John proceeded to pour a little of the liquid into each glass, and handed it out. Olivia watched as Jackie took the first sip, then she did the same. The vapors from it took her breath away, and she choked on it when she tried to swallow. More of the liquid ran down her chin than her throat. What did run down her throat burned and made her eyes water. It felt good. She looked around and nobody seemed to notice the hole in her lip.

"We should play a drinking game!" Jackie called out, excited as always.

John chuckled "No drinking games, not fun if we get too hammered."

"Well we should play some kind of game" Mike chimed in.

Alyson punched him in the shoulder, "I'm down for a game."

They proceeded to argue a bit amongst the five of them, nobody could agree.

"Okay okay..." John said, "I got an idea" he left, and when he returned , he had post-it notes and pens. "Write down a game you want to play , we'll fold it in half, and draw from a hat"

Everyone eagerly agreed, and did as instructed. John upended a bowl of fruit, and used it, instead of a hat.

"You draw Jackie!" John announced.

Jackie did so, and unfolded the paper. "Truth or Dare" she announced.

"That's a pretty childish game" Olivia said. She wasn't very keen on the idea of truth and dare. "Maybe we could pick another."

"It doesn't have to be childish" Jackie scowled.

What is she doing? Olivia's thoughts felt muddy. She tried to stare at Jackie to get her attention, but she was sure Jackie was pointedly ignoring her.

"How so?" Mike asked, everyone stared at Jackie.

"Well..." Jackie blushed a little, but went on. "We could play an adult truth or dare... You know... with more... adult... stuff..."

"Like sexy stuff?" John tittered.

"Yeah!" Jackie said, "Adult topics for truths, and anything goes for dares. ANYTHING GOES" she said emphatically.

"Everyone would have to agree 100% beforehand." Alyson said, as she pulled her long brown hair back into a bun and tied it up. "Everyone." she said everyone the second time, and Olivia realised she was staring straight at her.

"Well... Yeah, of course" Olivia stammered, "If everyone agrees."

"And," John chimed in, "Everyone has to turn over their phones too."

"Yeah" Mike said in agreement, "No embarrassing pictures or videos, and no interruptions."

"What happens if someone lies? Or refuses to do a dare?" Jackie chimed in.

Olivia felt like that was directed at her, so she did the best she could to add something. "If a dare is too fucked up, it needs to be voted on, and all have to agree. If one of the 4 vote it down, then you have to make a new dare."

"Agreed" everyone said in unison

"If you get caught in a lie, or refuse a dare, then you have to turn over your phone to the group." Alyson chimed in, looking at Mike, "And provide passwords, so everyone can look at or post under your name."

"Done!" Jackie announced, everyone else was a little reluctant, but eventually agreed.

Mike was the last to agree, and he seemed really reluctant. Olivia noticed some tension between him and Alyson and wondered what it was about. With everyone in agreement, phones were turned off and placed in the bowl.

"Who goes first then?" John asked, looking around the group, there was a long pause, and then he continued. "I guess i'll go first!" He looked from face to face, and asked "Olivia, Truth... Or... Dare?" He said each word with emphasis, and Olivia's heart nearly exploded from her chest. She was scared.

"Truth" she almost squeaked.

"What do you think is the sexiest body part?" He asked, grinning.

Olivia held out her glass, hoping to get some more alcohol, he obliged. She took a sip, and noticed everyone was staring at her. She wanted to say Eyes, cause it was safe, but she didn't want anyone going through her phone either. She opened her mouth to speak, closed it, and opened it again. "Butt" she said, swallowing hard.

"And it begins!" Mike shouted, his cheeks flushed from drink. "Olivia, your turn!" he added.

Olivia hadn't thought of any questions, but she knew who she wanted to ask. "John" she announced, "Truth or Dare."

"Dare" he said, his blue eyes glinting like steel.

"Oh." she said, trying to think. Olivia could think of nothing, so on a whim she said "I dare you to take your shirt off!" Olivia felt the blood rush to her cheeks, and she quickly looked away.

"My pleasure!" John said, peeling off his tank top.

Olivia deliberately didn't look, until she heard him say "Jackie, Truth or dare!"

Jackie had her response loaded and ready to fire, "DARE!" she announced.

Everyone laughed, and Olivia looked up, her eyes darting towards John. He was built like a Michelangelo sculpture, narrow at the waist, and perfectly muscled and toned. She felt a tingle between her legs, maybe this was going to be more fun than she had thought. Olivia took a big gulp of her liquor.

"Jackie, I dare you to... Kiss Alyson!" John announced.

"How'd I get dragged into this dare?" Alyson said laughingly. She broke off mid laugh, when Jackie placed a quick peck on her cheek.

"Foul!" John cried, "Foul! You just kissed her cheek!"

Olivia and the rest called out "FAIR!"

Jackie chimed in, "It's fair, you should be more careful how you word your dares!" she smirked and sat back down, smoothing her dress down around her legs. She looked around, and spotted Mike. "Mike, Truth or dare?"

Mike looked around, and smiled "Truth"

Jackie put her hand to her chin as she thought hard, "What's your favorite type of porn?" she asked.

Mike, blushed a little, and glanced at Alyson before answering. "I uh... I like..." his shoulders slumped and his face grew super red. "Bi-sexual Porn"

Olivia saw Alyson break out in a smile, so he told the truth. She thought.

Jackie made an O with her mouth, "Mike, you're bi?"

"It's not your turn! He answered quickly, and looked around, "Alyson!"

"Truth" she said smugly, "I got nothing to hide!"

"Were you disappointed, when Jackie didn't give you a full kiss?" he asked.

Olivia guessed that he must have already had the question ready, as the color left Alyson's face a little.

"I'm not sure now that I like this game." Alyson pouted, "Yes okay? I was kind of disappointed."

Olivia sat there stunned, as did the rest of the group. So, Alyson and Mike might be bi? So many questions. Olivia was starting to look forward to her turn to ask.

Alyson looked at each person, then with a grin breaking out on her face, she looked at Mike. "Mike" she said tauntingly.

"Dare" he said smugly.

"Rats!" Alyson said, she looked around, and noticing John shirtless, "I dare you to take off your shirts."

"Wait can she do that?" Mike asked? "She said Shirts, Plural"

"Yeah she actually worded things correctly." Jackie said, sticking her tongue out at John.

"Alright, alright." Mike said, standing up, he unbuttoned his shirt, and then pulled off his undershirt as well.

Olivia couldn't help but stare, Mike was hairy, and very white, but he was massive and muscled. She would have never guessed, he always wore loose clothing. He had an entirely different allure than John. Olivia knew she was totally soaking her panties. She wanted to squirm and adjust them, but was too embarrassed.

"Okay" Mike said, "Olivia." He smiled.

"Truth." Olivia said, smiling shyly.

"Have you ever fantasized about anyone here tonight, when you masturbate?" Mike asked, his voice sounded a little deeper than normal.

levilx
levilx
202 Followers