Olivia's Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John waved his hands, "No No! It's alright, it's just... well... I've been fantasizing about this since before I can remember." He blushed furiously.

"Well" Jackie said as she walked over to where Mike was sitting. She crawled into his lap and kissed him on the cheek. "You two love birds going to do it or what?" Jackie giggled and buried her face in Mike's neck.

"Come here darlin." Alyson said as she pulled Olivia to the middle of the room. "Show us how it's done."

"It's my first time." Olivia said. "I don't think I can show you anything."

"Mine too." John offered.

Alyson just smiled, "well lay down John, lets let Olivia run the show."

John did as Alyson suggested, his dick sticking straight up in the air. He looked super uncomfortable and nervous. Olivia was glad that Alyson, who obviously was way more experienced, had taken charge.

"Mike?" Alyson asked. "This will be fun, come lay down next to John, but the other way."

Mike did as he was told, he seemed to be happy listening to Alyson as well. He lay down with his head next to John's feet. For the first time since starting the game, Olivia got to see the two dicks side by side. She was very relieved that she had chosen John. Mike's cock was much wider, she was sure it wouldn't have fit. Olivia realized she hadn't been paying attention.

"This will be fucking hot." Alyson was saying. "Everybody will be able to see each other."

Olivia was starting to get the picture, she knelt down on top of John, exalting in the way his cock was trapped between them. Olivia giggled nervously and looked into Johns eyes. He was flushed and blinked nervously as well. She laughed in anticipation.

"Now if you and Olivia sit up straight, you can see each other." Alyson said triumphantly.

It was true, Olivia saw as she sat up straight, Jackie did as well and they looked each other squarely in the face. They locked eyes for a few seconds, and both of them smiled at the same time. Jackie looked flushed, and breathed hard. Olivia looked between her legs and saw Mike's massive head and shaft sticking out from under her. Olivia watched as Jackie lifted and laid forward. Alyson jumped in grabbed Mikes cock and put it into position for Jackie,

Olivia forgot about Jackie for the moment, and Alyson helped her to do the same. It turned her on having Alyson's hands all over her naked body. Olivia instantly forgot about Alyson when John's cock pushed firmly against her opening. She looked at John's and realized he was staring at her. She tried to look between her legs, and accidentally pushed down further.

Olivia yelped out loud as the head of John's cock penetrated her. It was much wider than she had expected. She slowly worked it inside of her, until she was fully seated. It hurt, bad, she felt like she was being split in two. She heard Jackie cry out, and stole a glance. Jackie was laying on Mike, trembling.

Olivia leaned forward, and felt the length of John slide from within her, it felt amazing. She could feel herself stretched around him, and close behind him as he exited. She pushed back down and John moaned. Olivia looked into his eyes, and he looked into hers. She smiled, and kissed him, while arching her back. Their tongues met, and he eagerly explored her mouth. Olivia realized it wasn't the same. He didn't kiss like Jackie. She found herself wanting a real kiss, and sat straight up.

Jackie was riding Mike like a bull. She had gotten off her knees, and was crouching on top of him. Olivia found her eyes drawn like the needle of a compass, and stared between Jackie's legs. Mike was massive, and stretched from thigh to thigh, Olivia felt her pulse skyrocket. She rode John faster, rocking forward and back, forgetting about John entirely.

Olivia imagined Jackie must feel like her best friend was fisting her. Mike's dick was at least as big around as Olivia's wrist, if not bigger. Jackie took it like a rodeo star. She traveled up and down, her hands behind her on his bent knees. Olivia watched the full length of him part her pussy lips, stretching her to the max. I'm going to fucking cum, she realized. John was pounding in and out of her, her clit rubbing against his abdomen. She ground into him over and over pushing him as deep as she could. She leaned over and Jackie leaned down to kiss her. When their lips met, Olivia saw stars.

It was an orgasm that rivaled any she had ever had before. It shook her entire body to its core. Olivia screamed, and jerked away from John. His violating manhood ripped from between her legs, and she curled into a ball. Alyson and Jackie were on her in an instant, touching and soothing her. Olivia convulsed her muscles feeling like jelly.

"Whoa..." She rasped hoarsely. "That was fucking intense."

"I'd say so..." Jackie cooed softly. "Can you sit up?"

Olivia did sit up, and found herself grinning. This had been the best night ever. She felt something unusual between her legs. When she put her hand down there, she found Johns cum leaking out of her.

Olivia looked over at John, he still lay there his chest heaving. She giggled at his steadily shrinking manhood. He had enjoyed himself as well.

The rest of the evening went well after the game, none of them bothered to put on clothes. It felt like they had all become bonded, and when the weight of sleep pressed down on all of them. Olivia found herself curled up with Jackie and Alyson. They slept that way, their legs and arms entangled. Olivia had never been happier. She found herself dreaming about the future. She hoped there was more in store for the five of them.