Olivia's Nanny Ch. 03

Story Info
Olivia acts up again.
1.5k words
3.92
46k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same pattern ensued. Olivia's tender bottom made her behave like a very good little girl. A week or so after Stephanie had to give her a firm hand-spanking on her panties for screaming at her little brothers and refusing to eat, but it was nothing that required any paddles and she did it on her panties.

The next big realm of trouble came two weeks later. Olivia was told she may keep the belly button ring if Stephanie cleaned it everyday for a few weeks or get it removed and not suffer the humiliation. Olivia opted to keep the ring. The nightly routine included Stephanie taking off Olivia's skirt or pants or lifting up her dress to expose her belly button. If Olivia had not given much attitude that day Stephanie would let her keep her panties on, however if she had and needed to be taken down a few notches Stephanie pulled them right down. She cleaned her piercing thoroughly to prevent an infection. It was very embarrassing to get her panties pulled down almost every night, but Olivia knew protesting with her bare bottom so accessible was a very poor decision for her bottom.

One day Olivia was driving home and did not notice the police officer behind her, so she rolled through a stop sign. She was pulled over but the police officer let her off with a warning. She put the warning slip in her purse and continued driving home. A few hours later Stephanie came into her bedroom to clean her piercing and noticed a paper sticking out of her purse. She quietly took a peak and realized what it was but decided to play dumb.

Olivia came out of her bathroom and laid down on her bed, pulling her nightgown up. Stephanie decided to play dumb, "do you deserve modesty today, were you a good girl, or do I need to pull down your panties?"

"I was good!!" Olivia lied. Stephanie let her get away with it for the moment, but had a plan. Had Olivia been honest, she would have gotten her panties pulled down, a few swats with her hand and been done, the lying is what was going to get her in real trouble, trouble with the bath brush.

A few days later Olivia started to cop a lot of attitude and Stephanie was ready to correct it. It was almost as if Olivia was begging for a spanking.

(Olivia's point of view at dinner) Olivia sat there being as awful as she could possibly make herself be. Did she like being spanked? It was complicated, it hurt like heck sometimes but it made her feel like someone cared and she loved the attention from Stephanie. FINALLY her sass got her sent to her room.

20 minutes later Stephanie walked in and sat down, starting to lecture her on attitude. She also told her she knew about the warning she got about speeding through a stop sign. When the lecture was over Olivia stood between Stephanie's legs to hear her fate. "Wooden spoon on your shorts, hand on your panties and bath brush on your bare bottom. Any extra strokes will be given with your wooden hairbrush. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," squeaked Olivia. When Olivia was over Stephanie's lap the lecture continued.

"I do not feel like I am completely getting through to you with just a spanking," Stephanie said. "So now along with spankings and timeouts you will be also sometimes be getting grounded, privileges taken away, your things taken away, bedtimes, naptimes and if you are really bad you will be put in a diaper that night at bedtime.

"DIAPER?!" cried Olivia.

"Yes. So I suggest you be a good girl or that is what will happen."

"That's, that's just way unfair," Olivia protested.

"Now, now," said Stephanie rubbing her bottom. "It isn't so bad, I saw your naked front many times cleaning your belly button piercing." After multiple minutes of continued protesting and Stephanie rubbing the wooden spoon over Olivia's shorts she had enough of Olivia's back talk. "OLIVIA ENOUGH," Stephanie scolded. "This is the behavior I am talking about, I am going to give you your spanking, with punishment strokes at the end and then tonight you will be put in a diaper, anymore arguing you'll get another spanking before you are diapered. Now I have a bottom to spank, stop back talking!"

Stephanie started swatting away all over her bottom and thighs with the wooden spoon. After four minutes she stopped, giving her a little rub. "Stand up please," she told Olivia. Stephanie untied Olivia's shorts yanking them down. "Back over."

Olivia was wearing light pink panties with white polka dots. Stephanie started to forcefully spank her pantied bottom until Olivia was kicking and whining.

"You will stop back-talking" spank spank spank

"You will do as I say" spank spank spank spank spank

"I am the nanny" spank spank spank

"When I tell you to do something" spank spank spank spank

"You do it!" spank spank spank spank (right on her thighs)

"And if you back-talk me" spank spank spank

"ANYMORE today" spank spank

"Your bottom" spank spank spank

"Will be bright red" spank spank spank spank

"For the second time today" Stephanie spanked her panty covered cheeks 10 more times to make her point. "Are you learning your lesson?" Stephanie scolded.

"Yes I am," Olivia said sniffing.

"Now these panties are coming down, stand up," Stephanie ordered. Stephanie pulled Olivia's panties right down and saw her bright red bottom. "Go to the corner, no rubbing. I have to go get your brothers from practice then when I get back you're getting the bathbrush on your bare bottom and punishment strokes with the hairbrush on your creases of your thighs.

"Noooooooooooooooo!" Olivia wailed "Noooo morreee".

"You do not tell me how you are spanked. I can see your legs are shaking, so you may sit in timeout instead. I will be back in 15 minutes."

When Stephanie returned Olivia had stopped crying and composed herself. Stephanie picked up the bath brush, smacking it on her palm. Olivia whimpered. "This is going to hurt," said Stephanie. "But back-talking and lying have to stop. Come over here please." Her not much older than her nanny tucked her fingers in the waistband of Olivia's panties. "My my my bad little girl getting her panties taken down again," Stephanie pulled them down to her knees. "Actually," said Stephanie "let's embarrass you a little bit. You are going to stand here for 60 seconds with your legs spread wide enough to hold up your panties. IF your panties fall its 10 additional strokes on your thighs with the hairbrush."

Olivia felt horribly exposed. She stood there with her legs spread careful to keep her panties up but couldn't take it anymore and tried to cover herself up more causing her panties to fall. Stephanie calmly pulled them back up, reminded her about the punishment swats and said the time was starting over. After her minute of shame was over Stephanie pulled her panties all the way down, instructing Olivia to step out of them. She pulled Olivia over her knee and positions her so her bottom is the highest point. "How many am I going to get?" sniffled Olivia.

"You're going to get spanked for four minutes, with one 15 second rub in the middle. Then after that you're going to the corner before your punishment swats," Stephanie said rubbing the brush on Olivia's red bottom. Stephanie firmly brought the bath brush down alternating on each cheek. Olivia was kicking and crying as the spanks got harder but Stephanie did not stop until the two-minute mark. She rested the bath brush on the bench next to her and rubbed Olivia's bottom as she sobbed. Then Olivia felt the bath brush rubbing on her now crimson red bottom and begged for Stephanie to stop.

"No more please no more," swat swat swat "I'll be so good please no morree," swat swat swat. Stephanie paid little attention to her cries to stop.

"I hope that this gets through to you," swat swat swat. "You need to start acting like a lady," swat swat swat swat. "Not a naughty girl who needs punishments and spankings," Stephanie scolded as she snapped the brush on Olivia's bottom. When the four minutes were up Stephanie put the brush back down and again continued to rub her very well spanked bottom. "5 minutes of corner time and then you punishment swats then your punishment is over for now," Stephanie commanded. "Then tonight you'll get diapered before bed which I hope will stop your bad behavior. You have seven younger siblings and I have to spank you more than the rest of them combined," her nanny lectured.

Olivia was going to get 10 punishment swats, 5 on each thigh. After her corner time Stephanie instructed her to come back over, holding the wooden brush in her hands. "Let's get this over with, bend over." Olivia lowered herself over her nannies knee again and braced herself as Stephanie rubbed her bottom and carefully made sure her bottom-meets-thigh crease was in prime spanking position. The first smack on her right side brought out a howl. Stephanie did not let up as Olivia kicked, screamed, howled and begged her to stop spanking her. Finally it was over and Stephanie left the crying girl withering in pain.

To be continued.