Olivia's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry for arriving in such a state, but when you are as busy as I am you have to work the gym into your schedule anytime you can. I'm going to need a little time to get ready, shower, put on makeup and such."

"No problem," said Jack, "take your time, we aren't going anywhere."

I could see Veronica looking at the three of us, kind of assessing the situation.

She was looking directly at me when she said, "Why don't you come with me honey, keep me company while I get ready. I'm sure the guys can entertain themselves while they wait."

With that we both walked into the master bedroom. Veronica put the overnight bag that she had been carrying on the bed.

She looked at me with a somewhat anxious expression, "you seem awfully young, are you ok, is this something you really want to do?"

It took me aback a bit to see her concern for me. I reassured her that I was here of my own free will, that I was over the age of consent and that I had been sexually active for some time. Also, that I enjoyed sex immensely and was hoping to learn a lot from her tonight.

"OK, I'm going to take a shower now, when I finish we will talk some more. Meantime, there are several 'fuck suits' in that bag; pick something out for yourself."

When I heard the shower running, I opened her bag and found an interesting variety of items. Makeup, of course. Also, a rather large dildo, a butt plug that had a bulb attached (to inflate it I guess), lube and a variety of bras, panties, stockings and garter belts. From those I selected a red outfit and put it on. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was pretty happy with the result. A sheer bra that was just a touch too small and had my 36 Es spilling over the top, sheer panties, red stockings with a seam up the back held up by a red garter belt. I was thinking about the Rolling Stones song, 'Start me up.' Specifically the lyric, 'you make a dead man cum.' Getting a bit full of myself, maybe.

By this time the shower had stopped running, and the hairdryer had also stopped. Veronica came out of the bathroom looking much better, big tits swaying as she walked. Of course, her pussy was shaved, I don't think many women had pubic hair these days, including me. She grabbed her makeup bag and took a seat at the desk which had a large mirror facing it. She started talking to me as she began applying makeup.

"Well, just let me say you look like something out of a man's wet dream. But, let's find out a little about you. First, do you like girls, do you have any experience having sex with women?"

"I've never done it, but I have fantasized about it for as long as I can remember. Once in college, I was on a double date and afterwards we were all quite drunk. I started making out with the other girl, to turn the guys on; but I found I liked it. Also, I find lesbian porn exciting, we just watched a video that featured you eating pussy and by the end my panties were sopping wet."

"OK, good, we'll get into some of that tonight. How about anal?"

"I've done it a couple of times, sometimes it was quite good, other times not so much."

"Well, the trick there is to stretch out your asshole ahead of time, if you have the opportunity to do that. In porn we sometimes have to take really big cocks up the ass. Before those scenes, we all spend some time stretching. In the bag you might have seen an expandable butt plug. If you think you might want to get ass fucked tonight, I would suggest you insert that right now and gradually pump it up."

So I did, and found the gradual stretching was not unpleasant.

"OK, next, can you deep throat?"

"Not really, I can take about 5 or 6 inches before the gag reflex kicks in."

"That's something you have to work up to, you won't be able to do it tonight. But for the future you might want to work on suppressing your gag reflex. Put something deep enough into your mouth, it can be a dildo or even a toothbrush, to the point it begins to trigger your gag reflex. Try to keep it there for a few seconds, then withdraw and repeat. Do this for 5 minutes or so each day for a week or two and you should be able to take any size cock balls deep."

Veronica continued, "the last thing I can think to tell you is to pay really close attention to your partner while you are fucking and sucking. Everybody's different, what one might really like might not do much for someone else. When you can tell by your partner's reaction that what you are doing at the moment is working really well, maybe their moaning goes up a notch or their toes are curling, remember what you are doing to bring on that reaction. Because you are going to want to put that move into your sexual repertoire"

"So, what do you think is going to happen tonight?" I asked, "I guess I am kind of Travis' date, but I would also fuck Jack if he wants it."

Veronica gave me a knowing look, "well, we can't know for sure, but in my experience in situations like this those guys are going to want to sample every available hole. Just remember, you can draw the line wherever you want to. Almost always guys will respect that."

I was pretty excited now and didn't expect to be drawing any lines.

At this point, Veronica had just applied her false eyelashes, and after putting on her own fuck suit, basically a green version of what I was wearing, said, "OK, its showtime."

I followed Veronica into the living room and we just stood there for a minute or so, kind of posing. There was a visible indication that we were having the effect we were trying for; noticeable growth inside two pairs of pants.

Olivia told them, "OK, if you guys can hold back for a bit and just watch, you are going to see Olivia bust her lesbian cherry."

With that, she slipped out of her panties and laid on the carpet. I took my cue and kneeled between her legs. While it was true that I had never eaten pussy before, I had mine eaten plenty of times, so I had some idea how to proceed. I started to slowly lick around the outer perimeter of her cunt lips. Then moved in a bit to use my tongue on her entire pussy, licking from bottom to top lingering for a second or two at her clit. I have to say, the taste was very nice, and distinctive. Not that I had much experience, but I had tasted my own juices on numerous cocks seconds after they had been pulled out of my pussy. This was a little different, maybe they were all different just like each man's cum tastes a little different from the others.

At any rate, I was totally into it at this point and fully realized for the first time that I really was bi-sexual.

I continued to increase the pressure I was applying with my tongue, and then began to focus on Veronica's clit. I made sure everything was really wet with my saliva before making my tongue firm and using it to circle that little nub. I kept increasing the speed and pressure as I sensed Veronica's urgency building. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into her crotch while at the same time raising her hips from the floor to grind her cunt into my face. So, here I am kneeling between Victoria's knees when I get a bit of a shock feeling something hard and long thrust into my pussy. One of the guys had become inpatient, apparently. I didn't know which one until I saw Jack drop to his knees at Victoria's head, kind of raise her head with his hand and begin fucking her face. It turned out that Jack had a pretty big dick, I would estimate about 8 inches. I wasn't surprised to see Veronica take it all down her throat. At one point, she held it there at maximum penetration while she cupped Jack's balls. She then stuck her tongue out and was able to lick his balls while his cock was buried in her throat. I was impressed. Also, more determined than ever to get started on the deep throating homework that Victoria had suggested.

There was a lot going on now and I don't know if I even remember it all clearly. I was still getting fucked pretty hard, with Travis behind me in doggy position. I appreciated what he was doing, but frankly was not enjoying it to its fullest due to my need to focus on my pussy eating work, also the face fuck going on right in front of me was another distraction.

At this point, Victoria's movements seemed to become more urgent. She was full out bucking against my face now and moaning around a mouthful of cock. I remembered her advice about paying attention to your partner and kept doing what I had been doing to get her to this state. Which was gently sucking her clit up between my very wet lips while teasing at it with my tongue. I am pretty sure she was beginning to have an orgasm right about then, she was making a lot of noise though it was understandably muffled. Also, grinding her cunt into my mouth. She tensed and gave a final rise to her hips, held there for a long moment and then slowly relaxed back to the floor.

It was about then that Travis said he wanted to change things up, he wanted to use my mouth for a while. We all disengaged from our previous positions, I took up a stance on my knees in front of a standing Travis while Jack started to fuck Olivia missionary style. Before I took Travis' cock in my mouth, another 8 incher, I told him I was sorry but I couldn't deep throat him, he would have to use Victoria if he wanted that. He told me he wanted to see his dick disappearing into my pretty face and told me to just take whatever I was comfortable with.

I'm going to switch back to real time now to describe what was going on in our own living room, between Marie and Bill. It was evident that my story was making both of them horny. Bill had a raging hard on in his boxers. Marie's panties were wet in the crotch. I saw Marie lean over and whisper something into Bill's ear, whereupon he nodded in the affirmative. Apparently, she had asked him if he would like a blow job as he stood up to remove his underwear and when he sat again she leaned over and took his cock into her mouth. At the same time, Marie thrust her hand into her panties and began rubbing her pussy. I found the sight inspirational. Now back to the story.

I totally focused on giving Travis the best blow job I was capable of, and I had been told on more than one occasion that I was a great cock-sucker. I started off by making my mouth and lips as wet as possible, which was made somewhat easier by still having Victoria's pussy juices to work with. I cupped his balls, gently massaging them as I started to lick around the head of that very nice cock. Using my tongue on the underside seemed to be something he enjoyed quite a bit, and I could tell he really liked it when I took about half of his hot meat into my mouth. I pushed my lips out to maximize the surface area that would drag along his cock as I worked it slowly in and out of my mouth. By now I was taking about 6 inches, which at that time was my max.

I briefly pulled his cock out of my mouth to ask him, "do you want to fuck my face?" He didn't say anything, just kind of grunted, but I took that for a yes. "OK, just don't go beyond what I am capable of."

He then grabbed me by the hair with both hands and began to slowly face fuck me. So, the speed and rhythm of the blowjob was now under his control, but I still had my tongue and lips to use in whatever way I thought would best please him. And I did, kept working that tongue on the underside of his cock. He started thrusting faster and harder, but respected my limits. Still, the head of his cock coming time after time just to the threshold of my throat caused me to produce copious amounts of saliva. Rather than choke on that, I let some escape my mouth and felt it collect on my tits and in my cleavage. Which gave me another idea.

Again, I pulled his cock out of my mouth to ask him a question, "would you like to fuck my tits?"

"Sure," he answered, somewhat breathlessly.

I laid on my back and invited him to climb aboard. I began rubbing my tits together to make sure the saliva was well spread and everything was lubed up. Travis straddled my chest and placed his dick between my big tits, at this point my pink nipples were fully erect. As he stared at me, I realized I must look a mess, with my bright red lipstick smeared and my mascara running from the tears provoked by the near deep throat action. But he didn't seem to mind how I looked at all. I squeezed my tits together around that cock and Travis began thrusting. I stuck my tongue out so that I could get in a brief lick as he maxed out near my mouth. I was now in a position where I could talk and took advantage of that to try to increase the heat even more.

"You like fucking these big tits, don't you. And how was that pussy, pretty tight right? Where do you want to cum, you can use my mouth if you want? Or I still have one hole you haven't used, maybe you would like to fuck my ass before you blow your wad."

"I definitely will take you up on that, but I want to fuck Victoria before we are done."

I had kind of forgotten about them, but looked over now to see Jack fucking Victoria in the ass doggy style. He and Travis exchanged a glance and then they both disengaged. Jack told me and Victoria to get on our hands and knees next to each other so he and Travis could go back and forth between us.

"OK, head down-ass up is what you want?" asked Victoria.

We assumed the position and Jack began fucking my pussy, while Travis started fucking Victoria's pussy. This went on for a couple of minutes when I heard Travis say, "switch."

Which they proceeded to do and I felt a new dick in my pussy. I looked over to see Victoria's face contorted and her big tits resting on the carpet. I couldn't see Jack behind her, but judging by her reactions he must have been doing good work. Travis was banging me pretty good now and he asked if he could fuck my ass. I was all for that, but wanted to cum first, which was pretty close just now. I told him that and he kept thrusting, increasing the speed and intensity until I went over the edge. I think I got pretty loud at that point; couldn't help it. Also, I couldn't help collapsing which caused Travis's cock to slip from my cunt.

"Give me a minute and then you can have my ass," I gasped.

So for the next little while we watched Jack fucking Victoria in the ass.

I got up on my knees and wiggled my ass suggestively. Travis didn't need any more than that to take up his position behind me. He used his saliva to wet down his cock and my asshole before placing the head right at the entrance. I took the initiative and thrust back against him which caused the head of his dick to enter my ass. Pushing further back I was gradually able to get that entire 8 inches inside me. The stretching I had done previously really helped. Soon Travis was holding my hips and moving in and out of my ass. At first pretty slow, but then faster and faster.

It was at this point that Victoria said, "where do you guys want to cum?"

Travis made 4 or 5 more thrusts in and out of my ass while he considered.

Jack spoke up first, "I want to cum in Victoria's mouth."

"So do I", chimed in Travis.

Sure, the allure of the porn star, I thought.

But Victoria was ok with that, "fine, but I'm going to share it with Olivia, just so you know."

That made me feel a little better.

And everybody else seemed satisfied with that, so the guys pulled out and stood up while Victoria and I kneeled in front of them. We started off blowing them until Jack was getting close, he pulled out of Victoria's mouth and started jerking off. She tilted her head back, fully opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and waited. She didn't have long to wait before Jack began blasting her face and mouth with cum. And it was a lot of cum, he probably hadn't had an orgasm for a month by the look of it. Just about then Travis pushed me off his dick and started stroking his way toward an orgasm, again onto the waiting face and tongue of Victoria. It was another substantial load, mostly in her mouth but a fair amount was running down her face by the time he had finished. It was a delightful, and dirty, sight; Victoria there with a mouthful of cum and numerous pearly white streams dripping off her face.

Dripping off her face?, I thought. Wait a minute, we don't want to waste that now do we? So I eagerly began using my tongue to lap up those cum streams, taking the warm, salty goo into my own mouth. I was reminded of trying to eat an ice cream cone on a hot August day, when it's melting faster than you can eat it and you have to lick the drippings off the cone before they fall to the ground. Yeah, kind of like that. Wonder what they would name this flavor? Cum raisin, like rum raisin only salty? That made me smile, which wasn't a good idea since my mouth was pretty full right now.

I bent over Victoria and she opened wide, allowing me to drizzle the cum from my mouth to hers. She then returned the favor, filling my mouth to capacity with that delightful substance.

She was now able to talk, "do you want to swallow it, or do you want me to."

I just nodded in the affirmative and took three slow gulps, that's how much cum those guys had produced.

Victoria began to kiss me, licking up a few leftover drops of cum from my face.

"That was great," she said, "you handled yourself like a pro."

It made me proud to hear that, but when the guys started applauding, I admit that I blushed just a little bit.

THE END

Back here in real time, things had gotten interesting in the last minute or so. Marie had been blowing Bill for the last few minutes and it was clear he was close to giving up his load. I saw Marie's cheeks kind of puff out as he filled her mouth with cum. Her throat bobbed a bit in an obvious swallow while the hand she had thrust into her panties continued to rub frantically. I could tell by the "cum face" she was making (you know, kind of all squinched up) that she was reaching her own orgasm about the same time she was swallowing Bill's load. She moved off Bill's cock at that point and took her hand out of her pants. They both visibly relaxed for a few minutes.

Meanwhile, I was sitting in my chair taking it all in. After a minute or two, Marie walked towards me and took a position kneeling in front of me with one of my knees on each side of her. She pulled my head down to her and gave me a lingering kiss. I could taste the remnants of Bill's cum on her lips and tongue.

"That was a great story, maybe next time I'll tell my story. But, it seems you are the only one here who hasn't had an orgasm lately. Take your pants off, kind of scooch your ass out to the edge of the chair and I'll do my best to make you cum.

So I did, and she did, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

(Author's note: please take the time to leave a comment if you are so inclined, positive or negative. I take these into account as I develop new story lines for Bill, Olivia and Marie, your input is invaluable)

12