Robin's Wedding Ch. 01

Story Info
Mending Fences.
6.7k words
4.55
22k
22
2

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers

Author's Notes:

This series is about the continuing adventures of John and Robin.

The chronological order of the stories is:

Double Trouble -- Chapter 1 -- 7

Back Home for the Holidays -- Part 1 & 2

Robin's Wedding -- Chapter 1 -- 12

********

I hope to present this book in a way that does not require you to have read all the prior stories. However, if you want to learn more about the events leading up to this wedding and the other events in this book, please read those books first. I think that the writing, and editing, has increased in quality over time, so, please be kind to the earlier chapters of Double Trouble.

In this story, while all in first person, each chapter will not necessarily be told by the same character.

This story contains many types of sex, including some adult sibling incest. It does not have any non-consensual elements. I am classifying all chapters as Group Sex since swinging is the overriding theme. All characters, though fictional, are 18 years of age or older.

Please be aware that I have already written all chapters of this story and am releasing them in sequence. So, knowing that, please realize that your comments will not be able to affect later chapters.

********

Chapter 1

Mending Fences

January 6

* * * Angela Sutherland * * *

"You cut your hair!" my sister, Robin, exclaimed as if she were accusing me of murder.

I had just let her and her sexy fiancé, John, into my apartment. It was the first time I had seen either of them in six months.

Seeing Robin's face with her cute freckles, full mane of orange hair, and piercing green eyes made me weak in the knees as the rush of love I felt for her threatened to overwhelm me. So, her tone had caught me off guard.

I ran my hand through my shoulder length blonde hair and observed, "A couple months ago it was a bob; now it's back down to my shoulders."

"It used to be down to your ass," she told me, as if I didn't know.

Robin and I had been best friends since elementary school. When my parents died, her mother took me in and raised me as her own. As far as I was concerned, she was my sister. In all that time, I had let my hair grow long. She had never seen me with short, or medium-length, hair.

I had planned on her visit being a happy occasion. She had asked me to be her Maid of Honor and said she had forgiven me for trying to break up her relationship with John, now her fiancée. Still, at her words, I found unbidden anger quickly building in me. "Your point being?" I challenged.

Robin squinted at me, scrunching up her cute little nose, cocked her head to the side and asked, "Are you mad at me?"

I hadn't planned on attacking her as soon as she walked in the door, but she had really struck a nerve with me. I suppose, in hindsight, my anger had been bubbling just under the surface for months. "Hell yeah, I'm pissed at you!"

"Me? After what you did -" she began, her eyes flashing with anger.

"Look, I know I screwed up, but I explained why I did what I did," I interrupted. Angrily, I continued, "I apologized profusely. I tried to make amends, spending a small fortune to give you two, from what I hear, was the time of your lives. And what did I get for that? Huh? A woman I literally consider my sister telling me that she forgave me, but then cutting me out of her life. You moved out and I haven't heard from you for months! Now I hear that John is the one that convinced you to reach out to me?"

"You spoke to my mom since I called you," Robin observed, realizing that was the only way I could have known that information.

I felt like she had slapped me right across my face. "She's my mother too!" I shouted defiantly. Then, realizing that wasn't completely true, I added, "Well, I call her my mother and I call you my sister. Is that wrong? You've always made me feel like an outsider."

Robin's forehead wrinkled and she said, "I've asked you to be my Maid of Honor. I'm here to mend fences."

"I know you are, but only thanks to John. Either way, you're pretty bad at it." I realized that she didn't really mean to insult me and that I had overreacted. My anger lessened.

"I know," she told me sadly. "Did you cut your hair because I hurt you?"

"I felt like I needed a change," I immediately replied.

"What about the tattoos, the goth makeup, and the piercings?" she asked, most of my tattoos visible since I only wore my blue tank top, denim shorts, and bare feet, despite how cold it was outside. I was showing a lot more skin than she was, since she had just come in from the cold, dressed in a black sweater dress over blue jeans and black boots.

"You think everything's about you, don't you?" I challenged.

Anger sparked in Robin's eyes. She said, "Oh, so, ever since I've known you, you've had long blonde hair, normal makeup, wore earrings only occasionally, and had no tattoos anywhere on your entire body; but I leave for a few months and you cut all your hair off, get a bunch of, admittedly really pretty, tattoos, get half a dozen holes in your ears and a couple in your nose, start wearing dark eye shadow with black lipstick, wear black nail polish, and that's just a coincidence?"

She had a point, I admitted to myself. Maybe I had remade myself in a sort of protest against Robin, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of admitting it to her. "Well maybe I finally felt free to do what I really wanted to do. Did you ever think about that?"

"No. I thought you always did whatever you wanted to do. God knows you broke up every relationship with a man I've ever had. You weren't holding back then," she fired back, her voice rising higher and higher in the small apartment.

I had pissed her off which, in turned, pissed me off right back again. "Oh my fucking god!" I shouted. "I said I'm sorry! I've tried everything I can think of to make it up to you. But nothing is ever going to be good enough, is it? How the fuck can we ever be sisters again when you won't forgive me?"

"I forgave, but I can't forget."

"Bullshit! You haven't forgiven me. This is the first time I've seen you in months and the first thing you want to discuss is how short my fucking hair is and how big of a fuck-up I am."

"Well, what do you want me to say? I hardly recognize you anymore."

"I want you to tell me that you love me, you forgive me, and actually let me back in your fucking life! Obviously! But you can't do that, can you?"

She thought about that for a moment, the sudden silence after us shouting back and forth feeling a bit incongruous. Then she said softly, "You're right. I'm sorry. I love you and I forgive you." Then she hugged me tightly to her.

I was shocked at the sudden turn of events. The anger wanted me to push her away, but the anger came from a place where this was exactly what I wanted. Without thinking for a moment, I hugged her back fiercely. After another moment, I whispered, "I never meant to hurt you."

She whispered back, "I can't say I understand exactly why you did it, but I'm willing to let it go if you promise never to do it again."

I pulled my head back and looked at her, not releasing my arms completely from our embrace. "I did it because I loved you. I still do."

"I know. I love you too. You're my sister."

"No, I mean I love you, Robin. I always have."

"You mean like-?"

"I'm in love with you."

She just looked at me for a moment. "I don't know what to say."

That hurt a little, but I pressed on, asking, "Have you never thought about me like that? Were we just fun sisters to you?"

"Yes. I mean, no. We were fun sisters but, no, that's not all it was."

"I've missed you every day since you left. Have you not thought about me? Missed me?"

"I know Mom told you that John convinced me to call you. So, as you well know, yes, I missed you."

"And?"

She hesitated. Then, with a sigh, she told me, "I dream about you every night."

"You love me too!"

"Yes, I suppose I do, Angela. But I love John too."

"I know," I told her, not daring to look in John's direction.

I felt her tense against me before she murmured, "If you're telling me I have to choose -"

"I'm not," I interjected. I really didn't want to do that; not only because I didn't know if I would win but I did like John. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt him again. I told her softly, "I think John is great. Even though I hurt him, he still convinced you to get back together with me."

She turned and peered at him for a moment, saying, "I'm sure he didn't know you'd be saying this to me."

I too looked at him. He had taken a seat in a chair, handsome in his plaid shirt, jeans, and boots. He was watching us intently and listening closely. His gorgeous blue eyes pierced right through me. "I'm not so sure. He's pretty smart. I think he wants to make sure no issues, like me, are left hanging before he marries you."

"John?" Robin asked, looking for John to deny it.

John swallowed, licked his lips, and stared at us for a moment. Then, finally, "Angela's not wrong," he admitted.

"Really?" Robin asked, surprised.

"She loves you. I can't blame her," he conceded with a wry smile. He took a deep breath and said, "The three of us need to be okay with whatever happens. I don't want this hanging out there. I want this resolved, for better or worse. Now. Today."

"But -" she began.

"Robin," I said, rescuing her from saying something stupid. I knew Robin; sometimes she was her own worst enemy. Also, most of the time, she made things more complicated than they really were. "You told Mom that you were going to have an open marriage; same as you told me the day you left."

Taken aback a bit she returned her full attention to me. She nodded and said, "That's the plan. It was the plan all along, if you recall."

The fact that I hadn't actually believed her was left unsaid. I nodded. "So, there's no restrictions? You are free to love me back." I knew that was not how it was, but I wanted to challenge her and make her see it from my perspective.

"The rule is, 'No solo adventures'," Robin told me, her forehead creased with concern, her eyes darting around.

"Ah, so it's not really open, is it?" I challenged.

"Well, we are getting married, and so there has to be some rules, don't there?" she asked, rhetorically.

Not letting it lie there, I said, "Doesn't sound very open to me."

"Besides," she added, "That's rules about sex, not love. The whole point of getting married is to love each other and nobody else."

I was stymied by that. Unable to think of anything better, I asked, "No exceptions?"

"Just family," she told me.

"Well, we're family," I insisted.

She laughed and said, "That's true, but it sounds like you want more."

John interjected, "Umm... Robin?"

"Huh?"

"Jenny."

I looked at them, confused. "Jenny?"

Robin gasped. "That's it!"

I looked at her pretty face, waiting for her to explain.

She got quiet as she worked things out in her head. Then, she looked at me and, very softly, she finally said, "Angela, I didn't understand why you did what you did... but... I think... now I do. I was looking for a man to love and marry, but I never explained to you that, once I found him, I'd never let that come between the two of us."

"No, you didn't," I confirmed.

"I really wouldn't have let it. I promise. Oh god, I understand now, Angela. I'm so sorry. This was all a big misunderstanding."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I love John and John loves me. I also love you, Angela, just like John loves Jenny."

"Who's Jenny?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "John's sister."

"This is not the same," I said. I didn't know this Jenny person, but the platonic love of a clean-cut man and his sister was not what I was feeling.

"Actually, it is," Robin said triumphantly.

"What?" I asked, not understanding what she was trying to explain.

"This stays just between us, yes?" Robin asked me intently as she glanced at John and then back to me.

"Of course," I agreed, as we sat on the couch beside each other.

Robin quickly collected her thoughts, and said, "John loves Jenny. They are brother and sister. They love each other a lot more than siblings should. If you've seen the way they look at each other, you'd know that they love each other more like a married couple than siblings. They fuck each other every chance they get. They fucked when they were living at home, and they fuck whenever they see each other. At the same time, they are family, and they know that no matter where they live, whom they marry, or whom they fall in love with, their love is forever. They will always be together. Is that fair to say, John?"

"Yes," he nodded.

Robin continued, "So, they aren't jealous of each other's relationships because they know their love for each other is solid and will never be broken. I have accepted that and embraced it. That is the one exception to our rule. Whenever he wants to fuck Jenny, he is free to do so."

"He fucks his sister?" I asked, finally starting to understand what she was really saying.

Robin laughed. "Keep up, Angela."

I chuckled at the admonition. I hadn't laughed with her in months.

"So, they are in love with each other as much as John and I are in love with each other."

"Okay," I said, letting that sink in.

"And as much as you and I are in love with each other. You and I should be like John and Jenny," she announced.

"I thought we were," I said, confused. "We were sisters that fucked. Same thing."

"Were we? You were jealous of everyone I was dating, including John; thinking you were losing me. Right?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Well?" she asked, looking at me like I was stupid. She said emphatically, "If you really thought of me as your sister, your true loving sister, you would have known that you would never lose my love. You would have known that I would always be here for you."

"But that would have been a lie. You left. You weren't here for me," I told her emphatically, invalidating her point completely.

The smile left her face. "No, I wasn't," she admitted. Then, after a moment, with tears in her eyes she said, "I'm sorry. I guess... maybe in the back of both of our minds... we know we're not really sisters."

"I want us to be," I said, almost involuntarily, leaning toward her. I was finally starting to see what she was trying to describe, and I didn't want it to get away.

"Do you?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I want," I told her forcefully. "We became friends before your mom adopted me, but she did adopt me. I'm not talking about the paperwork, but she raised me like I was her actual daughter. I felt that. I call her all the time. I guess... I always thought of you as my... best friend and not... my sister."

"Me too," Robin nodded, sadly.

"How do we change that?" I asked, truly wanting a relationship with her like she had described between John and his sister, Jenny.

"Well," she began, the smile returning to her face. She took both of my hands in hers and said, "I say, we start new here today. From now on you are my sister. Not my friend; my sister. I promise, Baby Sister, I will always be here for you. I will have your back, like sisters should do, from now until the day I die."

"Really?"

"I promise!"

I smiled at her. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Okay, I can do that. I see what you're saying about us not really treating each other like sisters. I-I'd like that. Just like John and Jenny. That means we'll always be together, right?"

"Exactly. Family!"

"Family... yes. That sounds good. I guess I always felt a little like the outsider."

"I don't want you to feel like an outsider," Robin said with so much compassion and feeling that it brought a tear to my eye. "I see that these past few months would have made you feel that way. That's my fault. I'm glad our mom was there for you."

The fact that she called her "our mom" was not lost on me. It warmed my heart to hear. "She was," I nodded.

"Well, I think, if I were treating you like my sister, like I should have been, we could have sat down and talked everything out."

"Your redhead temper," I pointed out.

She laughed. "I blame my hair for a lot of things. You and John let me get away with that more than you should. I see that pretty clearly right now."

"Wow. I've never heard you talk like this," I told her. She was so mature and self-aware that I barely recognized her.

She smiled and nodded. "I guess I've learned a few things over the past little while. I'm growing up, I suppose. Huh... who knew?"

We all laughed at that.

"So," Robin prompted. "What sisterly thing can we do together that will make you feel included? Just name it."

My hands still in hers, I squeezed them and told her, "I just want to be 'Double Trouble' again. But, this time, as sisters. Oh, and I would be proud to be your Maid of Honor, if you still want that."

"I do," she nodded with a smile, her long flowing orange locks waving about her pretty face.

We leaned toward each other at the same time and gently kissed. Slowly, softly at first, teasing and tender. She tasted so familiar. I was keenly aware of John watching us. I didn't know if he would be upset but I didn't care in that moment. This was my sister and I needed to show her how much I loved her.

Robin's tongue pressed between my lips and into my mouth as I closed my eyes and opened wide to receive her. Sparring passionately back and forth, I felt such love for her, as I had for much of my life. Her hands were at the sides of my face and the back of my neck as we kissed.

When her hands fell down my chest to cup my breasts, we broke the kiss. Our foreheads pressed together, we looked down between us. I felt so close to her again.

Both of us watching intently, Robin's fingers fell down my stomach and tucked up under the hem of my tank top. She gently pulled it up my body and, once it was to my shoulders, my bare breasts exposed, I lifted it up and off my head.

As I tossed my tank top aside, it landing within a foot of where John sat, I felt Robin's hands on me again. She gently caressed my b-cup breasts, softly exploring the little barbells she found piercing each nipple. The piercings were new, and I was thrilled to let her feel them.

We kissed again, tenderly, as her fingers worked on my tits. This time it was my tongue pressing into her mouth. My hand fell to her thigh, her jeans were made of a soft denim, if it even was denim. I let my fingers venture up underneath her sweater dress as we kissed.

We stayed like that for quite a while, just kissing, until I finally tugged at her black sweater dress. She lifted herself off the couch to let me have access to it. Wasting little time, I gently pulled her dress up and off her body. I felt a deep need to see her breasts again; touch them and hear her whisper my name.

As I tossed it aside in John's direction too, I took a brief glance at him. His eyes were glued to us, but his expression was unreadable to me, especially given the brevity of my glimpse. I wasn't trying to taunt him, and I hoped he wasn't mad.

Robin wore a lacy black bra barely containing her firm full alabaster breasts. Her body was pale and lightly freckled with sexy orange dots on her upper chest. My pussy flowered open in my shorts at the sight of her.

I kissed her neck, lapping at it gently with my tongue. I could feel her warm hands on my tits as I slid my own hand down her stomach to the top of her jeans. She was thin and they were loose. With one hand on the side of her face as I nibbled at her neck, I slipped my other hand, flat against her stomach, down into her pants.

I could feel her lacy panties with the tips of my fingers. Slipping them under the weak elastic band, I ventured lower and felt a small tuft of hair. Lower still, my fingers slipped gently against her bare pussy, soft and slick with her juices. I rolled the hard wet bud of her clit softly between my flattened fingers, causing her to moan into my ear.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers
12