All Comments on 'Ollie Makes a Match'

by moveablefeast66

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OazealOazealabout 2 months ago

Great story!!! I love the idea telling the story from the view of the cat. Simply genius!

Blueman5410Blueman5410about 2 months ago

A great read. I loved the storyline and the use of the cat as the "narrator" of sorts. A novel way of approaching and developing the story. Your descriptions of most of the characters were entertaining and interesting. Thanks again, and I look forward to reading more of your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Way to go Ollie! At one time I had a cat. An extemely smart cat. He could open doors using the knob, open cabinets, and took showers with me. Didn't mind being wet at all. Didn't like baths, but showers were just fine! I was single, and when I'd bring a date back to my apartment, sometimes he'd hang around, sometimes he disappeared. After a few times, I discovered that if he disappeared, I wasn't going to be happy with the woman. It didn't matter if she "loved" cats or not. If he disappeared, I wasn't going to enjoy the relationship. I can totally relate to Ollie! 5*

AardieAardieabout 2 months ago

I love cupid pet stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! John should let his whore go with her masters. Then, he can marry Ronnie, take his kids that she loves, that Cynthia doesn't want, and make more babies, by his REAL WIFE!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoveablefeast66@moveablefeast66
Longtime reader, now starting to contribute. --- Thanks to everyone who has offered encouragement both public and private.