Olympic Dreaming Ch. 06

Story Info
First time with Alicia.
5.7k words
4.77
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

I ran around the local park early Monday and then attended my lectures. Joining the girls for lunch at the student union, we discussed what they would like to do on their dates. I had one more lecture in the afternoon before returning to my flat to complete some coursework. While I was making mid-afternoon coffee, Mary and Samantha were also in the kitchen chatting to each other.

"You look in a good mood!" suggested Mary, "got a hot date tonight?"

"Yep, I certainly have!" I replied.

"About time!" replied Samantha. "Who's the lucky girl?"

"No one you know," I replied. "It's someone I met a few years ago."

I dressed in some of the new clothes I'd bought with the girls' suggestions and headed to their house. Naomi met me at the door and welcomed me in.

"Alicia won't be long. Mai is just helping her get ready."

When they came in, they were both smiling happily. Alicia wore a pretty blue, strappy top, a flowing skirt that reached her mid-thigh, plus some sandals. Her hair cascaded around her face, falling across her breasts. I walked over to Alicia and held her hands.

"You look lovely," and I gently kissed her. I took her hand, and we left, saying goodbye to the other two girls. They wished us a good time and looked as excited about the evening as Alicia, and I were.

We'd decided to start the evening at a reasonably priced local Chinese restaurant, and we chatted and laughed over our food as if we'd known each other since childhood. After that, I took Alicia to the local multiplex, and we watched a romantic comedy I thought she'd enjoy. She leaned against me as the movie played, and we held hands and often kissed, our tongues dancing together. I wouldn't usually watch that type of movie, but it was fine, and the company was exceptional. Once we left the cinema, we walked around the park, often stopping to make out. A small lake in the middle of the park is shaped like a figure eight. Over the narrow part was a small bridge with a high arch. We stood at the bridge's peak and kissed for about ten minutes. I slipped one hand up her top, caressing her bra-covered breasts. We broke apart, and Alicia looked up at me, panting quietly.

"I don't think I can wait until Friday!"

"The anticipation will make it worthwhile, I'm sure," I replied, kissing her again.

"You'd better make sure you back that up, as I'm going to be horny all week thinking about it!" she said.

It was getting late, so I walked Alicia back to her house. At the door, we kissed goodnight. I could hear Mai and Naomi inside and then saw them peeping through the curtains.

"We're being watched," I whispered into Alicia's ear.

"We'd better give them something to watch then, hadn't we!" she giggled.

With that, she jumped and wrapped her legs around me, pressing in and kissing me harder. I hadn't expected that, so I took a step back to get my balance and then returned the passion in her kiss. She leant back and looked me in the eyes, smiling.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening, David. Good night." She kissed me passionately again, released herself, and entered the house. Mai and Naomi were grinning at me from the window, and both stuck their thumbs up, indicating 'well done'.

I had no lectures Tuesday morning, so I went to the gym first, then studied and did some coursework. Samantha and Claire joined me while I had a light lunch in our kitchen. Samantha asked how my date had gone, and I smiled and said it had been perfect. They tried to get more information out of me but only extracted that the girl's name was Alicia, and I was seeing her again later that week. I had some lectures in the afternoon and then returned to prepare for the evening. I had bumped into Mai as I left the campus and walked her back to their house, chatting as we went. She told me that last night had been a big success, and she and Naomi were hoping for a similarly good time.

We kissed briefly as we reached her door; we knew today was Naomi's, so we didn't linger over our kiss. I showered, put on another of the new shirts the girls had chosen, and rechecked myself in the mirror. Taking a deep breath, I prepared to leave. Of the three, Naomi was the one I was most worried about. I had to play it carefully to ensure I didn't spook her. So far, she'd been very relaxed and tactile with me, but after her experiences the previous year, I knew she could quickly regress.

Mai answered the door this time, and giggling, she let me in. Alicia held Naomi's hands, standing face-to-face with her and whispering. Naomi then let go of Alicia's hands and put her arms around her, and they hugged. Naomi then came over to me, smiling widely. She had a bright yellow, strappy summer dress that showed more cleavage than I expected and came down to mid-thigh.

"Good evening, gorgeous," I said, kissing her. "Are you still okay with this?"

"More than okay! I've been watching the clock for the last hour and can't wait."

"Good, let's go and get something to eat," I replied.

We'd chosen a Thai restaurant that offered a student discount, and several of our friends had spoken highly of it. The food was delicious, and Naomi was relaxed and flirtatious, so I was confident she was okay. The server, a pretty Thai girl I assumed was related to the owners, was very attentive and looked pleased with us two lovebirds. She always gave us privacy when we kissed or leaned closely together to whisper to each other. Tipping isn't common in the UK, especially for poor students, but I left her a good tip for being so good and giving us space.

Naomi liked dancing, although I had two left feet, I also enjoyed it. We had decided to go to a club, so we headed there next. Being a Tuesday, it wasn't that busy, and we danced most of the evening, only occasionally pausing to get a drink and our breath back. She seemed to set on making sure I had a boner all evening and either clung to me during the slow dances, rubbing her hip against my bulge, or turning her back to me during some of the faster dances and rubbing her arse against it. When we were having a break from dancing and having a drink, she would lean over towards me so I could see down her dress and her beautiful breasts, only covered by a lacy bra. Each time I looked, she would smile to encourage me, so I did what any good date would do and obliged her desires. I could look for hours at her breasts, but I also looked into her eyes to show how much I was enjoying her company. Naomi was a very beautiful girl, although I believe she had lost too much weight over the previous year with the stress. Now, she was happier, and I hoped she would regain her appetite.

We left the club and strolled back to her house, arm in arm. She was laughing most of the way back, obviously having had a good night out. We arrived at her front door and started kissing; the curtains twitched like the previous night, and two faces appeared and watched, each grinning ear to ear.

"Thank you for the best night of my life so far!" she beamed at me.

"And thank you for the longest hard-on of my life so far," I retorted, smiling back at her.

"I'll make up for that at the weekend!" she winked at me.

We kissed goodnight, and then she entered her house, after which I heard them all screaming and giggling together. They all seemed to be taking it in their stride that they were dating me simultaneously, which boded well for the future.

I slept soundly that night after having a cold shower first to get rid of my boner. I considered having a wank but decided, as I was going to be sleeping with three different girls that weekend, I couldn't waste any spunk.

After breakfast, I bumped into Mary and chatted with her. She asked if I had been on another date the previous night as I'd come home late. I smiled and admitted I had, although I didn't say who with. She punched my arm, smiling and said.

"Two dates in two nights, getting serious!"

I didn't quite know how to respond. How do you tell someone you've just dated two different girls, let alone you're about to date a third? I'd have to try to keep details vague in the future.

"Er, yep, so far, so good," I replied before returning to my room to hide and study.

I had a lecture mid-morning and another mid-afternoon that day, so I decided to go to the gym and do some coursework before the first lecture. I'd study in the library after lunch and return home after the afternoon lecture. I'd agreed to meet Mai after dinner, so I made some pasta bolognese and got ready. As I left my room, Samantha came out of the kitchen.

"A third date?" she smiled at me, "good luck!"

I smiled and left to pick Mai up.

Alicia opened the door to let me in. Naomi and Mai were sitting on their sofa, and Mai jumped up and ran over to me. She wore a black crop top, showing off her tummy, tight, cropped leggings, and high-heeled sandals. The heels emphasised her calf muscles, and with the tight leggings, her butt looked very pert.

We left and walked down the road holding hands. She leaned into me, so I put my arm around her, holding her closely. The plan tonight was to start at the multiplex. There was a horror film showing I'd thought she'd like. It was a make-you-jump frightener rather than a blood-and-gore horror, so it should be fun. I bought our tickets, Mai purchased a small box of popcorn, and we entered the theatre. It wasn't busy, so we sat near the back row and started tucking into the popcorn. We watched the trailers and discussed which films we wanted to watch, and then the film started. Mai lifted the armrest between us, snuggled into me, and I put my arm around her.

After twenty minutes, the first fright happened, and Mai jumped out of her skin and gave a little scream, not having seen it coming. We chuckled together, and she snuggled closer. My hand now rested lightly on her breast. I gently squeezed it, and she put one of her hands over mine and gave a little moan. Unfortunately, the two main female actresses seemed to lose their tops. I couldn't work out how, but I appreciated the director's artistic vision as both actresses were stacked in the breast department. I felt Mai's nipple gently start to harden as the actresses ran about, causing their boobs to bounce about, the camera zooming in, in case we missed it - I certainly hadn't. I let my fingers slowly circle her nipple, occasionally giving it a little pinch. Mai then rested a hand over my cock and stared to trace its outline as I started to harden further. The film continued, and two more sequences caused Mai to jump, and each time she squeezed my cock hard in her hand. Regrettably, the two actresses found some clothes towards the end of the film, but they escaped the danger and the film ended.

After the film, we left with our arms around each other and discussed it. Mai had enjoyed it, and the scary bits were great. Enough to get your heart racing and a little scared, but funny afterwards how you'd reacted to it. She had noticed my appreciation of the actresses being topless, and we laughed about how contrived that was. We headed to the student union bar for the cheap drinks. It was quiet, so we quickly found a corner booth, chatted, kissed, and had a few drinks. We then left, and I walked her home; shortly after we arrived, the curtains twitched, and we both laughed as Alicia and Naomi's smiling faces appeared to spy on us. Not wanting to disappoint, we made out, giving them something to watch. I said goodnight and watched as the door closed, and they gathered inside to discuss our date.

I couldn't see the girls on Thursday, so I caught up on my coursework and ran around the park. I had taekwondo training in the evening and decided on an early night.

Friday evening saw me nervously getting ready. I decided I'd need to go shopping with one or more of the girls again to increase my sparse wardrobe. If I was going to be dating such beauties, I needed to be able to look the best I could to keep them interested. I left the flat and saw Claire and Samantha going out as well.

"Another date with, Alicia? Isn't it?" Claire asked uncertainly.

"Yes, that's her name, and yes, another date with her."

"We'll be at the student's union if you want to join us later?" she added.

"We'll see how it goes; I might well see you there," I replied. I had no intention of joining them later, having much more carnal plans.

Alicia met me at her door; she'd styled her hair and applied a little makeup, her lips were a deep red, and she had some blue eyeshadow. She wore a green silk or satin frilly blouse, a short skirt and strappy sandals. I kissed her cheek so I didn't smudge her lipstick, and she held my hand tightly as we left. Naomi and Mai were making themselves scarce, so they were probably in the kitchen, as I'm sure they would have helped Alicia prepare. We went to the Italian we'd been to before and had a delightful meal; we skipped any pudding as neither wanted to be too full. We then stopped at a small, quiet pub for a glass of wine and chatted and kissed.

"Shall we?" I said as we finished our drinks, standing up and holding out my hand.

"Yes," Alicia responded, "I'm nervous and excited simultaneously!"

"Me too!" I replied. "We'll take it slowly. Come on, let's go back to your place."

We walked back with our arms around each other, Alicia's head resting on my side, and arrived at her front door. She opened it, and we entered and went upstairs. Naomi and Mai were nowhere to be seen, but I could see the light under Mai's bedroom door, so she was still in.

Alicia led me by my hand to her bedroom, closed the door, and we faced each other. I cupped her face and gently kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me, and I roamed my hands over her back before bringing them around and up to her breasts. I gently squeezed and stroked her breast through the silky material and then started unbuttoning her blouse. As the blouse parted, her breasts came into view; her bra was pushing them up high and together, giving her an impressive cleavage. I slid her blouse off her shoulders and carefully placed it onto a nearby chair. I leaned down and kissed the exposed part of her breasts and then stood taller and kissed her mouth again. Reaching around to her back, I found the clasp to her bra and attempted to undo it. After fumbling for a few minutes, Alicia broke off her kiss and laughed as she said.

"Let me! We'll have to teach you!"

"That sounds like a good idea to me," I responded. "You could all line up in your bras, and I could go up and down the line, kissing you and removing your bras in turn. You could do them back up before I came back to try again."

"Ha, in your dreams," she said, smiling at me.

"I'm sure I'd have learnt after two or three hours!" I said back to her.

"There, undone," she said as she held my waist.

I reached up and removed her bra, slowly revealing her breasts to me. I moaned and then leaned down, gently suckling each nipple in turn, Alicia murmuring her approval. I knelt in front of her and undid and removed her sandals, then ran my hands up her legs and lowered her skirt. Her lacy pants matched her discarded bra, and I could see the faint shadow of her pubes, trimmed to a small triangle, through them. I rubbed my face across her pubes and breathed deeply through my nose, exhaling contentedly. Alicia reached down, pulled me up and kissed me before undoing the buttons on my shirt and removing it, tossing it onto the chair with her clothes. She ran her fingers over my bare chest and tweaked my nipples, making them stand out. She then knelt, undid my chinos, and pulled them down, removing my shoes and socks before throwing my trousers over to the chair.

Alicia looked up and held my boxers, slowly pulling them down, my cock dragged down by the waistband before springing up into her face. Her eyes opened wide, and she smiled at me as she closed her hands tentatively around my shaft. Slowly, she pumped up and down a few times before pushing me back, so I sat on the edge of her bed. She pumped me a few more times and then held my cock up and licked my balls, taking them into her mouth. Pulling off, she licked from the base up to my cock head and swirled her tongue around the helmet, licking the pre-cum already leaking out. She did this a few more times and then opened her mouth and sunk down over my cock, squeezing the base as she did with one hand. I closed my eyes, lifted my head to the ceiling, and groaned as Alicia slowly worked her head up and down, taking more of my length each time. She continued until I could feel my orgasm approaching, and I cried out.

"I'm going to cum soon!"

She didn't remove her mouth and started sucking harder and flattening her tongue against the underside of my shaft. Her hand pumping in rhythm at the base, she had managed to take down about three-quarters of my length, and I wrapped my fingers in her hair as I came.

"Yes!" I shouted and then groaned loudly as I filled her mouth.

She withdrew slightly so only the head remained inside and licked and sucked me dry, slowly pumping my shaft with her two hands. Alicia then sat back on her ankles and smiled at me. She then opened her mouth to show me my sperm on her tongue. She swirled it around, swallowed and said.

"Mmm, Mai was right, it tastes great!"

I lifted her and responded.

"Your turn..." she then lay on the bed with her head on the pillow. I slowly lowered her pants, revealing her glistening pussy and moved between her legs. I Looked up past her pussy, so her face was framed between two ample breasts, each topped with a prominent nipple. It would've made a photo I would cherish forever, and I endeavoured to remember this view until my dying day. My eyes darted all over her body, and I licked my lips.

"I could lay here looking at you like this all night; you're so beautiful," I said. "But I think I have something to take care of. I might have to come back here later this evening to view it again!"

She smiled back at me, and then I started placing little kisses all around her inner thighs before coming to her pussy. I slowly licked along her length, pushing my tongue inside further each time before sticking it out as far as I could, invading her depths. She was starting to get wetter, and I removed my tongue and replaced it with a finger and started to roll her clit with my tongue. I pumped my finger in, adding a second as she got wetter. I could feel the barrier from her hymen, so I didn't push too far. She grabbed the duvet on each side of her with her hands and lifted her pelvis as her moans got louder and closer together. When I reached up with my free hand to grip one of her breasts, she spasmed and loudly cried out, jerking her pelvis up and down as she had one long orgasm after another. She fell back to the bed, and I removed my fingers from her pussy and gently kissed it before slowly kissing up her tummy, both nipples and then her mouth. Alicia lay on her back, breathing deeply as I lay on my side next to her, looking down into her face. Her chest and breasts had a light blush and glistened with a soft sheen of sweat.

"Wow!" she said to me.

"Wow indeed," I responded, kissing her lightly again. "And that's just the hors d'oeuvres."

She smiled and pulled me down for a kiss, our tongues playing with each other.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. She nodded and replied.

"Let me get a towel so I don't make a mess on the sheets." She stood, picked up a large towel she had left beside the bed, and then spread it across the sheets. I lay down on it, and she straddled my feet and then leaned down and kissed my cock. It was already at half mast, and after taking the head into her mouth and swirling her tongue around my helmet, it grew to its full length. Alicia straightened up and walked up my body on her knees until they were on either side of my hips, my cock nestled against her opening. Slowly, she rubbed her pussy up and down my cock, coating it in her juices before taking it in one hand and pointing it vertically. She lifted her pussy up and placed my cock at her entrance, and then descended slightly. I felt pressure on my cock as it tried to force its way inside, and her eyes went wide.

12