Olympic Dreaming Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock is so thick!" she exclaimed.

"Just go slowly so you get used to it," I said to her, reaching up and cupping both magnificent breasts in my hands, my thumbs rolling over each nipple.

Alicia raised and lowered her body onto me, each time taking more and more of my length until it butted against her hymen.

She looked nervously at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she responded. "I know this will hurt, but I'm ready."

She closed her eyes and lifted off before dropping more forcefully down. My cock burst through her barrier, and she cried out in pain, squeezing her eyes tightly. She stopped, and a small tear appeared in one eye. I reached up, wiped the tear away, and cupped her face.

"Just wait there for a minute," I gently told her.

She nodded and opened her eyes, looking down at me; after a few seconds, she said.

"I'm okay now; it wasn't as bad as I'd feared."

She then lifted off and slowly started taking more of me each time she descended. I removed my hand from her face and moved it to where we were joined, finding her clit with my thumb and gently circling it. The blush on her chest had returned and risen up her neck to her cheeks. Alicia's breathing got steadily deeper and huskier, and she started moaning loudly again.

She then leaned forward onto her elbows, and I held my arms around her closely. We kissed and exchanged tongues, and I started matching her movements with my hips, thrusting upwards, getting faster and faster. The headboard on the bed was banging against the wall loudly in time with our thrusts, and then she sat up, her hands on my chest and yelled out as her body vibrated in orgasm. I hadn't quite reached my peak yet, so I continued pounding into her. One orgasm merged into another, and then another as I tried to cum while she wailed in bliss above me; then I came as well, grunting in satisfaction as my cum filled her. I flopped back onto the bed, and she dropped down on me, gasping for breath. We both lay there breathing like we'd run a sprint race and slowly came down from our high. She raised her head and gently kissed me.

"That," she said "was sooo much better than all my girlfriends have ever indicated. My God, I can't believe how good that felt after the initial stinging." She caressed my face with one hand and continued, "Thank you for making me a woman and for the biggest orgasm I've ever had!"

"I think I'm the one who needs to thank you!" I responded. "It was all I'd ever dreamed of and more."

We kissed again, and I felt my cock slowly shrink and start to be ejected from her pussy.

"I'd better get a cloth and clean up," Alicia said before swinging her leg off me and standing up. Cum mixed with some blood started leaking out of her pussy and tricked down her leg. She cupped it in her hand and headed for her ensuite.

"Shall we have a shower together?" She asked, smiling at me as she left.

"You'll never hear me turning down that offer!" I responded.

I stood up, picking the towel off the bed. Some blood had dripped down my balls and onto it, so it was a good job Alicia had put it there.

I followed Alicia into the bathroom, and she stepped into the shower, running it to warm the water. I stepped in and closed the door behind me; it was a tight fit with two, but just enough room to wash each other. I doubted we'd be able to do much more than wash in here in future; more's the pity. We soaped each other down, each spending plenty of time on the essential bits before kissing and stepping out to dry. We returned to her bed, and I climbed in behind her, Alicia pulling the duvet over us. We lay side by side, gently caressing each other, occasionally kissing. I lay down on my back, and she lifted one leg over my thighs, resting her head on my chest with one hand on my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around her back and cradled the back of her head with the other; we kissed and then closed our eyes to sleep.

I was usually an early riser, so I woke up before Alicia. I leant on one elbow, looking down at her breathing. It had been a hot night, so she had pushed the duvet down in the night, and I watched the gentle rise and fall of her breasts. She was gorgeous, all three of the girls were, but Alicia was exceptionally beautiful. I lifted a finger and put it into my mouth to wet it before slowly tracing it over her breasts and nipples. Her nipples slowly started to harden and were soon like chapel hat pegs, as the saying in England goes. Hard and very prominent and also very kissable, so I did. Gently sucking the closest into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. Alicia's breathing started to quicken, her eyes darting behind their lids as she dreamt. I removed my mouth and watched her expression as I resumed the caress with my fingers. She began to smile and quietly moaned before her eyes flicked open, and she saw me above her.

"Good morning, lover," she whispered. "I could get used to being woken up like this!"

"I could get used to waking you up like this too!" I smiled back at her as I leaned down, and we kissed. I held her breast more firmly now and squeezed and caressed her as she reached down to find my erection, slowly pumping me.

Alicia then rolled onto her front and went up on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at me, her hair hanging down the other side of her face. She wriggled her bottom and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I want to try it like this, this time," she growled at me.

I moved behind her and ran my fingers along her slit before pushing two inside and pumping into her. She was already wet, so I removed my fingers, licking them and making an appreciative noise before lining up my cock and slowly pushing into her. At first, she wouldn't let me in, so I rubbed my cock head along her slit, coating it in her juices. I pushed again, and this time, I slid in and let out a loud groan. I pulled out slightly and then, with each thrust, entered her deeper and deeper. The bed's headboard started to bang quietly against the wall, and her moans increased in volume. I then buried myself to the hilt, and she lifted her head and cried out loudly. I began long, slow strokes, bringing my cock almost out of her pussy before sliding back in, nestling against her pert bottom. My cock must have been rubbing her g-spot as Alicia started shaking in an orgasm, falling onto her elbows. I slowed down while she came down from her high before picking up the pace again. Three more times, she reached an orgasm and came loudly. Alicia turned to me and, gasping, said,

"I can't take much more of this, please cum soon!"

I then grabbed her around her waist and started pounding harder into her before wrapping my arms around her breasts and lifting her so she was kneeling. I held onto both breasts, my thumbs on her nipples as I continued to pump into her. My breath was getting shorter and louder, and I kissed the side of her neck.

"YES!" she shouted, "Cum for me!"

"Cumming!" I yelled, holding her tightly around her chest as my cock erupted into her. She emitted a yell of her own and came once more.

I held her closely, and she reached over her shoulder and held the back of my head. We turned our heads and kissed deeply, panting hard at each other.

When we could both breathe normally, she disengaged and stood up, holding her hand out for me as she led us into the bathroom to shower again. We held each other closely, letting the warm water cascade over us as we basked in our post-orgasmic stupor. We then gently dried each other and then went back into her bedroom.

"Breakfast?" she asked.

"That would be lovely," I responded. Alicia went to some drawers and poked about before removing a skimpy nighty. I smiled, licked my lips at her, and put my boxers back on.

She held my hand as we went down to the kitchen to make some coffee and toast, and as we entered the kitchen, Naomi and Mai both let out loud cheers and whoops. Alicia smiled at them, clung onto me in a tight cuddle, and lifted her head for a kiss.

"It sounded like last night was a success!" Mai asked us with a giant smile on her face.

"You've no idea!" laughed Alicia back at her.

"Oh, we've got a pretty good idea how successful it was!" Naomi replied. "We heard everything!"

Alicia looked down, going bright red. "We didn't think of that. I'm so embarrassed!"

"Girl, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about," Naomi said. "From the moaning we heard from the two of you, you should be mighty proud! And you wait until tonight; I'm certainly not keeping quiet if it was as good as that sounded!"

"Oh, it was more than good!" said Alicia, and she went over, and the three girls hugged each other. All three were wearing nighties, none of which, I'm glad to say, were designed for warmth. As they hugged, it had the effect of lifting their nighties, so I was presented with three naked bottoms and six breasts that were hardly covered. My cock spotted this in milliseconds and started to poke out of my boxers and steadily rising. I was too glued to the fantastic vision before me and just stood with my arms crossed, smiling and taking it all in.

Mai glanced at me, noticed my inadvertent display, and whispered to Naomi and Alicia. Then, they all stopped, looked my way, and smiled. I just thought they were smiling because they were happy before Alicia indicated with her head downwards. I then noticed all three weren't looking towards my eyes, but further down, uncrossing my arms, I spotted my mistake. I put both hands in front of me and apologised, blaming them for flashing their pert buts at me.

They disentangled, not knowing of the show they were putting on, and we all laughed. Mai then put the kettle on for coffee, Alicia made some toast, and Naomi got some plates and marmalade. As she came close, Naomi said to me in a stage whisper.

"I'm so looking forwards to playing with this tonight," and gave my cock a squeeze.

The four of us ate our breakfast, laughing and flirting together, before I went and put my clothes back on and kissed Alicia goodbye. I briefly kissed Naomi and Mai and then returned to my digs. Claire had come over to spend the weekend again, and she and Dafydd were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast as I came in. Dafydd looked up at me and let out a cheer.

"Sleepover, was it?" he said, smiling.

"Yep!" I grinned back at him, giving him a high five.

"When are we going to meet this Alicia then?" Claire asked.

"Um, soon, I'm sure," I responded as I escaped into my room to reflect on the previous night. Would Naomi have the confidence to go the whole way tonight? I didn't mind if we didn't consummate our relationship immediately as long as she was comfortable with whatever we did. She seemed to want to make love, and I was looking forward to sharing that with her.

12