Olympic Dreaming Ch. 07

Story Info
First time with Naomi then Mai.
7.1k words
4.66
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

I changed into 'normal' clothes and then tackled some uni work. I hoped to be up to date, so I was free all day on Sunday. Studying went better than I'd thought, so after lunch, I went to the gym, came home, and showered. I don't think I'd ever had as many showers as I'd taken this week. It didn't take long to pick out something to wear as I was running out of options. I'd have to see if Mai wanted to go to the mall with me tomorrow and act as my fashion guide again.

Unfortunately, Dafydd and Claire caught me in the kitchen before I sneaked out.

"Another sleepover?" laughed Claire.

"Yes, mum, don't wait up!" I replied before leaving before further questioning started.

"It's addictive, isn't it!" shouted Dafydd as I closed the door.

I arrived at Naomi's, and she opened the door. She had a white strapless dress on that flowed into a wide skirt to just below her knees. Her long hair hung in ringlets on each side of her face, and she smelt of some lovely, fragrant perfume. I kissed her and then held out my arm.

"My lady, your carriage awaits," she laughed and held my arm as we exited their house. She looked around and enquired.

"And pray tell, where would this carriage be?"

"Bummer!" I responded. "Someone must have nicked it. We'll have to rely on Shank's pony."

She laughed, and then we walked with our arms around each other along the road. I'd decided to follow a similar evening to Friday, so we headed for a local Chinese restaurant and were shown to a corner table. We ate, both trying, with varying degrees of success, to use the chopsticks and place items in each other's mouths without dropping anything. We laughed and talked, and everything felt natural. I had been concerned about how I would feel going on a date immediately after Alicia's, but I needn't have worried. Naomi was obviously fine that I'd been out the previous night with Alicia and then slept with her, and it appeared she wasn't jealous. After we'd eaten and I'd paid, we went to the same quiet pub I'd been to Friday night. The barman had carded me the previous night, so he knew I was old enough to buy alcohol. He looked at me and grinned as he served us, obviously thinking I was a bit of a player. I suppose he was right in some respects, but at least my girls knew of each other.

Naomi saw me smiling as I sat down, so I explained the barman's grin and what he probably thought of me. She giggled and then leant and held my arm.

"Make sure you bring Mai here tomorrow; that will be hilarious!"

"He'll think I'm a huge man slut!" I responded, laughing back at her.

"Well, you will be soon, won't you!" she winked at me.

We held hands and chatted, drinking our wine, occasionally kissing and caressing each other's faces. As we left, the barman shook his head, smiling as he served another customer, before leaning over, I assume, to tell him I'd been there with a different girl the night before. The customer looked towards me and gave me a thumbs up, chuckling with the barman.

Naomi and I strolled back to her house. We had all night together, so there was no rush and the waiting added to the anticipation. The remaining girls were nowhere to be seen, but a light was on under Mai's door again.

"They will both be listening like we did last night!" Naomi told me.

"You were both in Mai's room? We assumed you were out."

"Out? I wasn't going to miss the audio show! We kept debating who was doing what to whom while we listened!"

As she finished, we heard giggling from Mai's room, proving Naomi's prediction to be correct.

No pressure, I told myself—two hotties listening and commenting on your performance. Still, Alicia had seemed very satisfied, so I decided to ensure they both enjoyed tonight's audio show.

I removed my shoes, and Naomi led me into her bedroom and closed the door. We came together and kissed deeply. Naomi then started unbuttoning my shirt and removed it before moving to do the same with my trousers. My cock, naturally, was already fully erect, and she stroked it through the material. Naomi dropped to her knees, pulling my boxers down to my feet. I stepped out of them, and she licked my cock, before angling it towards her mouth and engulfing it. Naomi then put an arm around me and the other on the base of my cock, slowly pumping it as she took me further in each time. After she had managed about 6 inches, I felt it reach the back of her throat and moaned. She removed her hand from around the base and then started trying to take me further down each time. Drool was running down my balls, and she gagged and pulled off to take a deep breath.

"You don't have to take me all in!" I said in alarm. "It feels wonderful just like that."

Naomi looked at me determinedly and replied.

"Alicia fucked you first and told us she couldn't deep-throat you, so I'm determined to be the first to do that!" She grinned at me and then engulfed my cock again. After a few attempts, I felt her throat open, and my cock entered, her nose pressed against my pubes.

"Ahhhhh!" I groaned. "My God, that's amazing! You took all of my cock down!"

I heard Alicia gasp from Mai's room and then some giggling and shushing.

Naomi kept up the assault on my cock, and I eventually warned her I was going to come. She pulled off and wrapped her hands around my cock, pumping me and aimed at her face.

"Paint me!" she cried. "Cum all over my face!"

With a roar, I came, several ropes spurted out over her face and into her hair. She gasped in delight and then took my cock back into her mouth and continued pumping as I finished. She slowly removed her mouth, my cock giving a popping noise as it left, and she looked at me contentedly. The white of my cum contrasted with the brown of her skin. She then used her fingers to wipe the cum from her face, licking them, smacking her lips each time she withdrew one.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply. She hesitated at first, and I looked questioningly at her.

"You've just cum in my mouth! I didn't think you'd want to kiss me straight away." She said to me.

"You've just given me a fantastic blowjob and swallowed my cum. I don't expect there will ever be a time I don't want to kiss you."

I put my hands around her head and kissed her again before standing back and lowering my hands down her sides. Grasping the bottom of her skirt, I slowly lifted her dress over her head before moving my hands around to undo her bra.

Bloody things! I fiddled with the clasp before Naomi reached back and undid it with one hand.

"Alicia told us your suggestion about how to improve your skills doing that!" Naomi said, smiling.

"Well, you can see it would be a good use of our time!" I chuckled back at her.

I reached up and removed her bra from her breasts, then leaned down and licked around each nipple, bringing them out to play. I knelt and removed her sandals before sliding her pants down her legs. Her pussy glistened to me, with not a hair to be seen above. I kissed her there, using my tongue to lap at her and drink in her nectar. She tasted differently to Alicia and what I could remember of Mai all those weeks ago.

We moved to the bed, and I went down on her again, inserting two fingers into her pussy and licking her clitoris. I hummed as I did this, and she started groaning and arching her back. Her pussy was leaking profusely, and my fingers were making loud squelchy noises as they repeatedly entered her. I curled the tips of my fingers up and felt the rough skin of her g-spot and started rubbing her there. Her cries of passion grew louder and more urgent, and then she went rigid and twitched as she came hard. I slowly withdrew my fingers and kissed up to her breasts, circling her nipples with my tongue before kissing her neck and finding her mouth.

"So that's what the noise was about!" she exclaimed. "Wow, I'm tingling all over!"

We smiled and kissed each other and slowly caressed each other's bodies as her heart rate and breathing returned to normal.

"Do you have a towel?" I asked, "in case blood gets on your duvet?"

"There's no need," she whispered, "my hymen broke playing sports."

"Do you want to start on top?" I asked, "You can dictate the pace that way."

"I thought you were the one with the dick?" Naomi replied, "In fact," she continued looking down. "I'm very certain of that! Okay, we'll start that way, but I want to try all the positions you did with Alicia. She was very vocal in her appreciation of each one when she told us."

"I hope we have many opportunities to try numerous positions in future," I said, smiling.

I rolled onto my back, and Naomi swung her leg over and positioned herself above my cock. Holding the base, she lowered herself so my cockhead entered her. She wasn't quite as tight as Alicia, but I felt her pussy gripping me as she slowly rose and fell. After only a dozen times, I felt her engulf me completely, and she stopped, breathing hard.

"I feel so full!" she declared, I twitched my cock, and she gave a little shriek in delight. She beamed down at me, her eyes alive with a fire in them and then started bouncing up and down on my cock, groaning loudly with delight. I reached up and played with her breasts and nipples, pulling gently on them. She seemed to like that, and her groans turned to moans of pleasure. Quicker and quicker she went, and I started thrusting up to meet her with my hips. With one more loud cry, she came, jerking above me. She rested, opened her mouth, and panted for a minute; her eyes closed, and then she looked down at me.

"Did you cum? You didn't, did you?" she asked.

"Plenty of time for that!" I replied, "Do you want to continue, or do you need a rest?"

She laughed at me and said, "Rest! There's plenty of time when we're dead to rest! I want more!"

I rolled her over, my cock never leaving her pussy, so I was now on top, her legs splayed out each side of me with knees slightly raised. I kissed her deeply and started to thrust slowly into her, pulling out until my cockhead was only just inside her. I raised myself onto my hands, leaning back slightly, and looked down at our joining. My white cock ploughing in and out of her coffee-coloured mound. She raised her head to look as well and groaned loudly.

"Damn, your cock looks at home sliding into my pussy!"

"It feels right at home as well. This feels like heaven," I replied.

I gradually increased the speed of my thrusting, using my entire length with each thrust. Naomi's breathing started getting frantic again. She placed her hands under her knees and pulled her legs up so they were on each side of her breasts, squeezing them together. This had the effect of making her breasts look even bigger, and I grinned as I looked down at them. She saw my expression and asked.

"Do you like my tits? Do they turn you on?"

"I adore your tits! And all of you turns me on!"

"You feel so deep in me like this!" she cried. "I'm going to cum again!"

Her moans grew frantic as she started cumming once more, and then I felt mine brewing.

"I'm cumming too!" I yelled.

She appeared to be having orgasm after orgasm as I unloaded into her, grunting as I came before holding still, buried to the hilt inside her. Naomi kept twitching as she had two smaller orgasms before her legs flopped back onto the bed with her arms stretched on either side of her. I lowered my head, we kissed, then looked at each other and smiled.

"Holy Shit! I think I'm going to enjoy sex!" she stated.

"I'm glad to hear that, as I think I could probably get used to it too!" I responded, winking at her.

Naomi pulled me into a big hug, and we kissed tenderly for a while. I moved off to one side and took her back into my arms as we kissed and held each other. After a few minutes, Naomi reached down, pulled the duvet over us, and laid her head on my shoulder. Cuddling, we slowly drifted to sleep.

Sometime in the night, I woke to find myself spooning Naomi from behind. My right arm over her and my hand on her breast. My cock was nestled between her buttocks, and as I recalled our lovemaking earlier, my cock started to stir. Naomi began to wriggle her bum against my cock as it grew, and I played idly with her nipple. Then she moaned and turned her head to me, and we kissed. She reached down with her hand and moved my cock to her entrance, and then I slowly entered her. Our lovemaking this time was soft, slow and gentle. I held her breast lightly in my hand as my cock leisurely moved in and out of her pussy. Our breaths quickened and grew shallow, and then we both climaxed quietly together. Naomi placed her hand over mine, holding her breast and squeezed. I kissed the back of her neck, and we drifted off to sleep, my cock still inside her.

I awoke laying on my back and saw Naomi lying on her side with her head in one hand, the other hand slowly stroking my cock. She had a big smile on her face and turned from looking at my cock to my face.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Do we have time for one more?"

"Try to stop me!" I replied.

"I don't want to tire you out for Mai tonight," she cautiously said.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Mai will be perfectly capable of getting me going tonight. She has a very active, dirty mind!"

We kissed as Naomi stroked my cock into action.

"I want to try with you behind, please?" she asked. "Alicia told us how deep you felt like that."

"What exactly did you three talk about?" I asked.

"Everything!" she replied, giggling. "We need to pass on hints and tips so none of us miss out on anything!"

"Heaven help me with Mai tonight, then!" I said. "If she's had two tutors to help her!"

Naomi laughed loudly and then raised herself onto her hands and knees, looking behind to watch me. I moved behind her, my cock bobbing and already starting to leak pre-cum. I rubbed along her slit with my fingers and found her clit, and started stimulating it. Naomi began to moan, so I lined my cock up and slowly entered her. I pushed gently to the root and paused as she took a breath to get used to my size again.

"Okay," Naomi whispered.

I then started withdrawing my cock, so it almost came out of her pussy, before slowly pushing back into my full length. Gradually, I increased the pace, my groin slapping against Naomi's rounded buttocks, her pussy squelching with our movement with the headboard banging against the wall. Naomi's moaning increased in volume and urgency as I got faster, pounding against her bottom. I gripped her hips, and she started to wail loudly in pleasure, and I came inside her once again. I held myself against her bottom and felt her pussy squeezing the last of the cum from my cock.

I slowly withdrew, and the cum flowed out of her and down her thigh. I watched, fascinated, as her pussy pulsed, expelling my seed.

We lay down on the bed facing each other and kissed tenderly.

"Well, Alicia was right; you reach depths never before reached like that!" she smiled contentedly at me.

We held each other for a while, smiling happily, then got out of bed and moved into her ensuite. Naomi started the shower, and we stepped in together and leisurely soaped each other. Then, we soaped each other again for luck. After drying each other, I pulled on my boxers, and Naomi found the nighty she had worn the previous morning. We went to the kitchen for breakfast and a probable debrief from Alicia and Mai.

We entered the kitchen, and the other two girls already had coffee and toast prepared for us, having heard the shower. They both had giant grins on their faces as they smiled at us.

"You sounded to have as much fun as I did!" declared Alicia.

"I can see why you were so happy yesterday!" Responded Naomi.

"I warn you, though," continued Alicia, "you'll be walking funny the rest of the day, or at least I was yesterday! But, Christ, was it worth it!"

Alicia and Naomi high-fived each other, and then Naomi and I sat down to join them for coffee and toast. Alicia and Naomi compared notes right before me, neither at all embarrassed to describe every detail of our couplings. Mai just sat watching them with her mouth open and eyes wide, looking more and more excited at her turn to come. I left after breakfast, kissing the girls before I departed, and arranged to meet Mai at the mall for lunch. I then returned to my flat to check I was up to date on any coursework and even managed to fit a quick trip to the gym.

As agreed, I met Mai at the entrance to the mall. She was feeling flirty and naughty. Her hair was done up in two high ponytails on each side of her head, and she had a cream-coloured blouse tied around her middle, showing off her tummy, with a short, pleated skirt. To finish the look, she had knee-high white socks and shoes. I laughed when I saw her and gave her a sloppy kiss.

"Wow! You little minx!" I said to her.

"You like?" She smiled at me, curling one foot behind her and shifting her hip.

"Very much, cute and hot at the same time."

We put our arms around each other and headed to the food hall, choosing a noodle bar to get lunch from. We chatted and ate, Mai helping me improve my command of chopsticks and talking about university and people we'd met on our courses. Mai was studying accountancy, which, like mine, would have a year spent working to gain experience before we had the final year and exams.

We went to some shops after lunch, and Mai picked out things for me to try on. I gave her a preview, and she rated each. Her fashion sense was so much better than mine. Jeans and whatever clean T-shirt I grabbed from my cupboard was my typical choice until now. Having to think about what to wear was a new experience for me. We then looked at some clothing for Mai, and she picked up a few tops and dresses. We passed the Ann Summer's shop again, and I raised an eyebrow at her suggestively. She giggled, grabbed my hand and led me in.

As we wandered around the shop, I thought I might have bitten off more than I could chew. The range of skimpy underwear was vast, and near the back, they had adult toys and sexy costumes. I picked up a French Maid's outfit and held it before Mai.

"I can see you in this!" I grinned at her.

She picked up a naughty nurse's uniform.

"What about this? Alicia or Naomi would look great in this! Their tits would spill out of this top!"

We laughed but put them back. Mai picked out a few items but didn't let me see what, promising to show me another time.

We were thirsty after shopping, so we returned to the food hall and stopped for a coffee. It was still busy, but we got a two-seater table near the edge. As we were drinking, Mai spotted Alicia and Naomi at another table, chatting and laughing. Mai called out and waved at them, and they spotted us, waved, and smiled back, leaving us on our date, kissing and holding hands across the table. A hand clapped down on my shoulder, and Dafydd appeared. He was with Craig and the two Claires, and they had been shopping as well, judging by the many bags they were carrying.

"Wot's up, David! Another sleepover last night!" he chucked to me.

"You must be Alicia!" said Craig's Claire, laughing with delight. "David's taken quite a shine to you! You looked to have tired him out judging by how he looked on Saturday morning; you go, girl!"

"Hi!" beamed Mai, "I'm Mai, not Alicia."

"Oh!" Claire responded, blushing and looking like she wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. "I thought you were the girl he was seeing the other night? I'm so sorry, I'm so embarrassed!"

"That's okay!" Mai responded, still with a big grin on her face. "He was sleeping with Alicia on Friday night."

Dafydd, Craig, and the Claires looked open-mouthed at Mai, not understanding how she seemed so blasé about the situation.

"Last night, he slept with Naomi; that's them over there." She pointed, waving at Alicia and Naomi to come over.

12