Olympic Dreaming Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls came over, and I introduced them all. My flatmates were looking lost for words, which wasn't helped when Mai continued in a loud voice.

"Now he's fucked those two. It's my turn tonight, and I can't wait! The noises coming out of Alicia and Naomi's bedrooms the last two nights have got me so horny!"

"You're flatmates?" Craig asked.

"Yes," Mai replied, "It will make sharing David so much easier, won't it girls!" Alicia and Naomi nodded in agreement.

"Well, we'd better get back. I can't wait any longer to lose my cherry!" Mai stood up and grabbed my arm. "Wish me luck! I just hope he will fit! Bye!" With that, we left, giggling as we headed to her house.

"You are so naughty!" I laughed at her. "I have to live with them! What are they going to think now!"

"They will think you are a Sex God, which you are!" she said, looking up at me smiling.

We walked back to her house, and she kept lightly rubbing the back of her hand over my cock. I didn't want to be left out, so I put one arm around her neck, reaching down and playing with a nipple. Once we arrived, Mai struggled to unlock the door. We were so engrossed kissing each other on her doorstep, but I scooped her up once it opened and carried her in. We went to her bedroom, and I threw her onto the bed, arms and legs flying out beside her. This had the effect of her skirt flapping up onto her belly, and I looked down at her naked pussy.

"What happened to your panties?" I grinned.

"They seem to have got misplaced while I was changing! I don't know how that happened," she said, smirking back at me.

"So, while we were having coffee, you had nothing on underneath your skirt!" I asked, surprised.

"Yep! I was positively leaking when your friends came and talked to us! I'm surprised they didn't smell my desire." We both quickly undressed, not wanting to wait a moment longer.

Naked, I joined Mai on her bed and quickly went down on her dripping pussy. She was already primed, and as I touched her clit with my tongue, she had her first orgasm. I continued stimulating her clit and inserted one and then two fingers and started gently pumping into her. When her breathing started to quicken once more, I curled my fingers inside her and found her G-spot. Gently rubbing this, I also reached up to pinch a nipple, and she shuddered and came loudly. I kissed her lightly on her pussy lips as I withdrew my fingers and then licked them clean.

Next, I crawled up and lay on my side, stroking her face as she panted up at me, smiling happily. Mai sat up, rolling me onto my back and sat on my thighs, my cock resting against her pussy and pointing up to her face. Mai wrapped her fingers around my cock and leaned it against her tummy, my cock head reaching to her belly button. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"I hope it will fit! You're so big!"

"Just take it slowly and stop if it gets uncomfortable," I told her. "We just need to take our time and let you get accustomed to it."

Mai nodded and then lifted to position me at her entrance. Looking directly into my eyes, she lowered herself down so my cock head nestled at her entrance. She then moved her pussy backwards and forwards on my cock head and then sunk it in. She groaned as my cock stretched her wide and paused, panting. Then she lifted slightly and bobbed down a bit further, taking more of me in until my cock head popped inside. Mai's mouth was wide open as she took deep breaths, and then she gradually sunk down until she had half my length in her. She stopped, and her body rippled as another orgasm claimed her. Mai then looked down to see her progress and looked at me in shock.

"I thought you were nearly all in!"

I reached up to cup her breasts and play with her nipples, stimulating her further. She started grinding against me again, moving up and down and trying to bottom out. Eventually, she lifted off so my cock head was at her entrance again and then just impaled herself, dropping directly to my root. Mai let out a deafening scream and spasmed above me; initially, I thought she injured herself but quickly realised she was having a massive orgasm. Her body relaxed, and she fell forward. I took her weight in my hands and gently lay her on my chest as her body still twitched. Her orgasm lasted for nearly a minute, and then she was still and quiet above me. I turned her head to look at her, but she seemed to have passed out, so I wrapped my arms around her, stroking her back and bottom.

While caressing Mai, I noticed her bedroom door was now ajar. I was sure we'd closed it, but I was uncertain and didn't give it another thought. After a few minutes, Mai came around and looked at me.

"What happened?" she asked.

"You passed out!" I replied. "That last orgasm must have been too much."

"Too much? No chance; I've never had one like that before. I can't even begin to describe the sensation. Oh my God, it was so intense. Did you cum?"

"Not yet, but there is plenty of time for that," I replied.

Mai lifted off my cock, smiling and gently moaning as she did, and then lay on her back, beckoning me to mount her. I moved between her legs and lined my cock with her entrance, and then slid all the way in.

"Ahhhhh!" she groaned softly as I impaled her.

I sank to my full depth in one attempt and slid fully out before repeating it. Long, slow thrusts with my cock as we kissed deeply. Mai lifted her knees and brought her ankles up to her ears. In this position, I could get even deeper, and she started cussing loudly, urging me to fuck her hard. Her language turned me on even more, and I began to pump faster and harder, feeling my orgasm approaching. With a loud yell, I came inside her, and Mai shouted her approval as she came once again. She let go of her legs, and they collapsed to the bed. She hugged me as we kissed. Eventually, I rolled off her, and she knelt and licked my cock clean, taking me partway into her mouth as she squeezed the last cum out of my cock.

Sighing contentedly, we lay in each other's arms in a post-orgasmic bliss.

"This is going to be a good year!" she said happily.

"It's certainly going to be interesting and exhausting!" I replied.

"You're going to love it!" she retorted.

"Of that, there is no doubt!" I said. "Any one of you would make it a great year. All three will be off the scale!"

We cuddled and dozed for a while, and then Mai asked if I was thirsty. I was, so Mai sat and listened out.

"I think the others might still be out. Come on." And she stood up and held out her hand.

"Aren't you going to put something on?" I asked.

"They've both seen me walking about naked before, and I know they have seen all of you, so don't be shy!" She took my hand, and we walked out to the kitchen. Alicia and Naomi's bedroom doors were open, and they were nowhere to be seen. Mai grabbed two glasses from the kitchen cupboard and filled them from the tap. I smiled and watched her lithe form as she stretched and moved about without any self-consciousness, humming happily to herself. She saw me watching her, beamed at me, put her hands around my neck, and brought my face down for a kiss. Then she jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist and continued kissing me before letting go with one hand, leaning back slightly and picking her glass up from the countertop. She drank, looking over her glass at me as she continued to hold on with her legs. I joined her and drank deeply as well before we both put our glasses down and kissed again. My hands moved down to her buttocks to support her weight, and I squeezed each cheek.

Our kissing became more passionate, and Mai felt my cock rising and nestling between her bum checks. She moaned and started moving her pelvis, so my cock rubbed up and down her butt cheeks, and my cock became fully erect. I lifted her slightly, and she reached down and aimed my cock at her entrance before sinking, taking me to the root again. Mai cried out in pleasure as I slid deeply inside her pussy, and she put her forehead against my chest, breathing heavily. Using my hands, I started lifting and dropping her on my cock, and Mai joined in, rocking her pelvis in time. Mai became more and more vocal as our orgasms approached, and then she lifted her head and cried out as we both climaxed. We both panted, heads together and then Mai sat up straighter, looked over my shoulder, and exclaimed.

"Wine! Is that for dinner?"

I turned around and saw Alicia and Naomi standing at the kitchen entrance, each holding a bottle of wine with their mouths open.

Mai lifted her hips and withdrew from my cock and jumped down, bending over licking my cock clean. Her pussy was pointing straight towards the girls who just stared at us. Once Mai had cleaned my cock she stood up and put a hand between her legs, scooping up some of my cum.

"Waste not, want not!" she smiled at the girls as she licked her fingers clean.

"Are you going to order pizza? We'll go and shower; be back soon!" She then trotted off to her bedroom.

I stood still for a few moments, my cock slowly deflating and glistening with a mixture of Mai's saliva and juices.

"Er, I'd better join her. We won't be long!"

As I walked past them, they both stared at my deflating cock and licked their lips.

I joined Mai in her shower, and we washed each other before stepping out and patting each other dry with her towel. Mai went into her bedroom and put on a skimpy nighty, and I pulled my boxers up and put my shirt back on. We rejoined the girls in the lounge; they opened one of the bottles, and we toasted each other.

"Here's to the best weekend ever!" Alicia declared.

We all smiled and agreed with a cheer. Pizza was ordered, and we chatted about anything and everything. No one seemed embarrassed about finding us having sex in the kitchen earlier. I was sure Mai loved being discovered, and the other two quickly recovered from their shock. The pizza arrived, so we tucked into that. The second bottle of wine was opened, and we decided to watch a movie on the tele.

I sat on one of the single-seater chairs with Mai sitting across my lap and an arm around me. Naomi and Alicia were on the sofa, at a slight angle to us. The girls selected a romantic period drama, with lots of heaving bosoms on display which I enjoyed watching. Towards the film's end, there was a love scene where both actors were naked. The actress, sitting above the man, with her large breasts glistening with sweat as the characters had sex, made my cock start to react. Mai lost no time in responding to the movement under her lap and started rocking over my cock. In no time, it was rock hard, and she changed position, with her legs now on either side of mine and her back against my chest. I reached around her to cup her breasts, trying to keep my movements subtle so the other two didn't see. Mai continued rocking on my cock and then lifted the back of her nighty over her bottom. Putting her hand into my boxers, she withdrew my cock and then sunk down on it. She moaned loudly, and the other two looked our way, realising what we were doing.

Mai then started matching the pace of the couple on the screen. I pinched one nipple and moved my other hand under her nighty to play with her clit, my cock rubbing her g-spot on each entry. Our coupling grew increasingly intense as the on-screen action neared its conclusion, and then both we and the actors climaxed as one. Mai leant back into me and wailed loudly as she came, shaking uncontrollably. I pinched, then pulled her nipple hard and pressed her clit as she continued to writhe on my cock. She then went rigid as her climax reached its peak and twitched a couple of times before going limp in my arms. I held her closely, kissing her neck softly and stroking her hair from her face.

Naomi and Alicia jumped up, alarmed.

"Is she dead?" cried Alicia.

"No, she's just fainted." I smiled at them. "She did this earlier after she had a powerful climax."

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Naomi. "You fucked her senseless! I didn't know that was possible!"

"Nor did I," I answered. "Mai seems to have very powerful climaxes. She'll be okay in a minute." I continued as I gently caressed her. After 10 minutes, Mai still hadn't responded but breathed deeply with a contented smile. I carefully lifted her and told the girls.

"I'll take her to bed and lie with her. I think she might have fallen asleep now."

I stood up, cradling Mai in my arms, my boxers falling to my knees as I did, making it awkward to walk. Alicia jumped up and knelt in front of me.

"Let me help!" she said, looking up past my cock to look into my eyes. She smiled as I lifted each foot out of my boxers, and she leaned forward and took my cock completely into her mouth and sucked me clean. As she pulled back, still smiling, I raised an eyebrow and asked her.

"How did Mai taste on me?"

Alicia looked shocked and put her hand over her mouth, and Naomi burst out laughing.

"Good, actually. I didn't think! I thought you tasted differently!" The two girls giggled, and Alicia joined Naomi back on the sofa.

"I noticed Mai's door was ajar earlier. Did one of you have a peep?"

Naomi blushed and replied.

"I'm sorry, it sounded like you were having so much fun I had to have a look. Alicia pulled me away, and we went to buy that wine."

"Don't worry about it. I expect we'll all have to get used to someone having sex around the house. Goodnight, ladies. We'll see you in the morning." I then carefully carried Mai into her bedroom and lay her on the bed, climbing in next to her. I watched Mai's rhythmic breathing for a while, her breasts rising and falling slowly and went to sleep with my arm across her breasts.

The following day, I woke to find Mai returning from the toilet. I smiled at her as she got back in.

"Good morning. Are you okay?" I asked as I kissed her.

"I can hardly walk, but I slept very well, thank you. My poor pussy is sore, it might take some getting used to your monster."

"I can't think of many better things than getting your pussy used to my cock!" I smiled at her.

"Well, you might have to wait a few days, but I can't either." She laughed back at me.

We cuddled for a few minutes before getting up to share a shower. After we'd dressed and had something to eat, I left to return to my flat. We both had lectures later that day, so we needed to prepare. I went to taekwondo on Monday night and did judo on Tuesday night. I couldn't afford to neglect either if I was to make the Olympics. We agreed to meet at their place after my judo on Tuesday. Samantha and Mary had heard about Mai's comments at the mall, and none of the flatmates were sure she was serious or pulling their chain. I kept mum and refused to talk about it, but I smiled at them each time they asked.

When I met them on Tuesday, we decided to go to the local pub I'd been to with Alicia and Naomi. The same barman was there, and he looked confused as he got the drinks. Naomi explained what I'd said to her to the other two, and they giggled. As he came back with the last drink, Mai, being Mai, spoke up.

"You're probably wondering why David keeps bringing different girls in here. Don't worry, we're all flatmates, and he's fucking all of us!"

Naomi added over her shoulder as we walked to our table.

"And we're loving it!"

With that, the girls whooped and laughed.

We chatted and flirted over the evening. I shared many kisses with each one and tried to caress a breast if they were close enough and we wouldn't be seen. After a couple of hours, we headed back to their house. The girls had lectures first thing the following day and were all a bit sore after the weekend's activities, so I made out with each of them, keeping my hands above their waistline. Due to Mai's sensitive nipples, I managed to bring her to a small orgasm, much to her delight. Alicia and Naomi's breasts weren't quite as sensitive, but although they didn't achieve an orgasm, they were both moaning contentedly while we made out. As I stepped back after Mai's orgasm, my trousers were tenting painfully, and I reached down to adjust myself.

Naomi said, "Let me help you with that."

She then undid my belt, knelt and dropped my trousers and boxers. Lifting my cock up, she took each of my balls into her mouth and swirled it around before licking up my length. She did it a few times and then took my cock head into her mouth and worked her tongue around the helmet. I groaned in pleasure, and Naomi started working her way down my length until I was nearly fully in and could feel the back of her throat. She stayed at this depth a few more times and then paused and looked directly into my eyes as she adjusted the angle. I knew what she was about to do, and my nostrils flared, and my breath quickened. Her eyes smiled back at me, her lips otherwise occupied. She then opened her throat, took me down to the root, and started humming.

"Jesus Christ!" shouted Mai, staring at Naomi. "How the fuck do you get all that in!"

Naomi then started bobbing up and down again, using her tongue on the underside of my cock and doing a swallowing motion when I was fully in. It didn't take long once she started doing this, and I started shouting.

"Cumming!" Naomi withdrew so only my cock head was in her mouth and used her hands to pump me as I came and cried out in pleasure.

Once Naomi was sure there was no more cum left in my cock she knelt back, closed her eyes and opened her mouth to us all, swirling my cum with her tongue, murmuring with pleasure. Mai looked on with desire, then popped down in front of Namoi and took her head in both hands. Namoi opened her eyes in surprise, and then Mai leaned and kissed Naomi fully on her mouth, inserting her own tongue. They played with my cum, swapping it to and fro between them. Mai then stood up, her mouth open to show the cum in her mouth and looked questioningly at Alicia. Alicia took the hint, and they met and kissed, playing with my cum. After a few seconds, they broke apart, and all three girls faced me, showing the cum on their tongues before they swallowed.

"Wow!" I said, "That was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen!"

"Only one of them?" chuckled Naomi.

"Well, watching each of you cum with me just pips that." I then kissed each of them, not caring if they tasted of my cum.

12