Olympic Dreaming Ch. 08

Story Info
Sabrina and the Mall.
4.7k words
4.69
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

I met the girls at their house on Wednesday evening, and we caught up before Alicia and I went to jujitsu. After that, she returned to my flat, and we showered together, got changed and then ate in our kitchen. Claire and Samantha were there, and we chatted about how we were getting on at jujitsu and what they were up to. Alicia and I then retired to my bedroom, where we spent the evening making slow, sensual love. This became our pattern most Wednesdays. I would sleep over at their flat on Friday and Saturday, spending the night with Mai or Naomi. If any of them were having their period, we still slept together but just cuddled. I usually woke up with a mouth on my cock, which is a wonderful way to greet the day!

Sundays, we tended to go somewhere as a group; the cinema and bowling were our favourites, and we often went clubbing one night a week, dancing and grinding against each other. If one of the girls were particularly horny, they would drag me back to their bedroom when we returned and have a quicky.

One Saturday morning in mid-November, I walked with Naomi to the library after spending the night with her. She was meeting a girl from her course; they were both studying law and had an assignment they were working on together, and I needed access to the computer suite. The girl's name was Sabrina, and she was Spanish. She had moved to London 5 years ago when her parents were transferred from Barcelona, so she spoke excellent English. Naomi introduced me, and we chatted briefly. She was tall, about five feet eleven and athletic with obvious musculature. She wore a V-necked t-shirt that showed off a considerable cleavage, had long brunette hair and a typically Mediterranean complexion. She had been reading a flyer about an international art exhibition in Manchester and saw my interest.

"Are you interested in foreign cinema?" Sabrina asked.

"Well, I've not seen much, but I can speak French and Spanish fairly well and am fluent in Swedish, as my mum is from there," I replied.

"Do you want to come to any of the events? I'm trying to get people interested," she continued.

"Yeah, that might be fun. What do you think, Naomi? Would the girls give some of these films a try?"

"I don't see why not. You don't know if you'll like something until you try it," she said, smiling secretly at me.

We chose a French film that night and a Spanish one on Sunday and phoned Alicia to see if she and Mai wanted to join us. They were both up to trying something new, so I gave Sabrina money for the tickets and arranged to meet her at the independent cinema showing them. I left them to their assignment and headed for the computer suite to do my own.

That evening, I met the girls at their house. They had all dressed up, treating the evening as a special event. All wore pretty dresses that showed a lot of skin, and they had put make-up on and styled their hair. I felt on top of the world as I escorted them as we walked the short distance to the cinema. Sabrina was waiting outside, and they must have been conspiring as she looked a knockout as well, with a low cut, strappy dress and high heels. Approaching her, I kissed both her cheeks in greeting; with her high heels, she was only a little shorter than me.

We entered the auditorium and sat near the back, Mai and Naomi on either side of me, Sabrina next to Naomi and Alicia next to Mai. The first film was French, and Sabrina briefly described it before it started. It was a thriller with the main character, a well-known middle-aged French actor (well known if you were French, I think!), and a French actress in her early 20s who was making her debut. The man was a police detective trying to stop a serial killer.

The credits rolled, and the film started; it was in French with English subtitles, so I tried to listen to the dialogue rather than read it, and I succeeded for the most part. The story starts with a body being discovered, and the detectives attempt to tie the murder to previous unsolved ones. As he began to see the pattern in the victims (all young women), he came across the actress as a possible future target. He interviewed her, and they became close. French films being French films, they were soon in bed together. The actress was spectacularly beautiful, tall with long blonde hair and at least C-cup breasts, possibly D (I wasn't an expert in cup sizes, but they were more than a handful!). As they had sex on screen, my cock extended down my trouser leg, and Naomi, whose hand was on my leg (as was Mai's on my other), felt it. She turned to me and smiled, and then started stroking it.

The film continued with another body found, and then the two main characters had sex again, this time in a shower. This was even hotter, and I squirmed in my seat. Mai looked at me and then noticed what Naomi was doing, so unzipped me and reached in and retrieved my cock. My cock sat up proud, already leaking pre-cum, and Naomi and Mai together started to slowly wank me. I was so engrossed in the action on screen and the pleasure they gave me that I didn't remember that Sabrina was sitting two seats to my left.

With both hands, I reached under Naomi and Mai's dresses and ran my hands up their thighs. Reaching their, thankfully small, panties, I started caressing them. I then inserted a finger in each and resting my thumbs on their clits. I must say, trying to do that with both hands while being wanked and watching a hot scene took quite a bit of thought. So much so that the girls orgasmed quite loudly before I was near. I withdrew my fingers and licked them clean, and then Mai leaned over and took my cock in her mouth.

Now I wasn't quite as distracted; it didn't take her very long before I came in her mouth, and she swallowed before tucking me back inside. I turned and kissed Mai, and then, as I pulled back from kissing Naomi, I saw Sabrina looking our way with a shocked expression. Busted! Bugger, I turned back to the screen, dreading what she might say when it finished. She hadn't stormed off, so maybe she was just surprised rather than disgusted. The film continued, and the detective eventually tracked down, shot and killed the murderer, and everyone lived happily ever after, or maybe they didn't; the film ended anyway.

We left the auditorium, Sabrina looking quizzically at me as we exited, and returned to the girl's house to discuss the film and have a drink (or two) with some snacks. Naomi and Mai led, followed by Alicia and Sabrina and then me. Sabrina hadn't said anything and seemed to chat happily with Alicia about people they knew. She appeared cool with what she had witnessed, so my nerves settled slightly.

Arriving at their house, we opened several bottles of wine and some crisps, sat in the lounge, and discussed the film. We had all enjoyed it but felt the detective was a bit wooden. The actress, Astrid Nielson, got universal praise. She delivered her lines realistically and was an excellent actress.

"She didn't look very French," I asked.

"I think her parents are Swedish, and they moved to Nice when she was about 3 or 4," replied Sabrina.

"I think she has a great future. Her acting was first-class, and she is beautiful," I added.

"The shower scene was hot, wasn't it!" declared Sabrina, looking pointedly at me.

"I'm really sorry if we offended you. I completely forgot you were with us!" I replied.

"Not offended, just confused!" Sabrina continued. "I thought you were going out with Naomi?"

"Um." I stammered.

"He is." Said Naomi.

"And me." Said Mai.

"And me!" said Alicia.

"All three of you? What, at the same time?" asked Sabrina.

"Yes, we share him," declared Naomi. "We take it in turns to sleep with him. It works out really well!"

"I can't even begin to comprehend how that occurred!" Sabrina continued. "Three housemates all agreeing to share a gorgeous hunk and no apparent signs of jealousy."

"So, you think he's a gorgeous hunk as well?" asked Alicia.

"Is the Pope catholic? Do bears shit in the woods? I expect a blind nun would," said Sabrina. "Do you mind me asking how on earth this arrangement came about? Because I'd love to know!"

The girls looked at each other, and then Naomi said.

"He saved each of our lives."

Sabrina just looked at Naomi with her mouth open. The girls then took turns explaining how they'd all met me. While Naomi was recounting her story, Sabrina just looked at her horrified and then went and hugged her as she finished. After Mai had completed the stories, Sabrina looked around and then said.

"Thank you for sharing that with me. It couldn't have been easy for you, Alicia or Naomi. I can see why the three of you have this bond with David. It's something special, congratulations all of you."

We continued drinking and snacking, discussing the film some more. All the girls ribbed me about my reaction to Astrid's nude scenes.

"What can I say? I'm a healthy young male, and she's got a smoking hot body. I'm bound to react!" I retorted. "Looking doesn't hurt, but I'd never stray from you three."

"You'll have to close your eyes and try and imagine I'm Astrid tonight," Mai told me. "You might have to imagine quite a lot, as I'm shorter, and she has huge knockers!"

"I don't need to imagine you're anyone else. You're perfect as Mai," I responded, cupping her face and kissing her.

We continued chatting, drinking and snacking for a few more hours. Sabrina got on well with all the girls, and she watched as each of them, at some point or other, held, kissed and gently shared caresses with me, keeping it PG this time, as we had company.

Eventually, Sabrina said her goodbyes, and as she was being led to the door by Naomi, Mai jumped up on me and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Come on, hunk, take 'Astrid' to bed and fuck her senseless!"

I laughed, and we headed up the stairs to her bedroom, Sabrina watching us from the doorway.

We all watched the Spanish film the following night and agreed that while okay, it wasn't as good as the previous night's viewing. I was pleased, however, to follow the dialogue again, only occasionally having to read the subtitles.

November turned into December, and things carried on as they had before. Occasionally, Sabrina joined us for a trip to the cinema or if we went bowling. I learnt she did indoor climbing and persuaded Naomi to join me, so we started meeting Sabrina on some weekends. She would sometimes bring along her boyfriend, whom she met at university when they were put in the same flat, but Naomi and I didn't take to him for some reason. Sabrina was very good at climbing, so we tended to go on the more challenging walls together. Naomi quickly picked it up; we expected she'd be with us by Christmas. Both wore tight, figure-hugging tops while we were climbing and often had spectators watching from below. At first, Naomi wasn't too keen on the attention but soon started showing off her assets, knowing I was nearby to 'protect' her.

We would all be heading to different parts of Britain for the Christmas holidays, so we exchanged presents on the last day before we left. I must admit my cock did the shopping for me, and I bought them each some lingerie from Ann Summers, warning them they might want to open them when they were on their own. They all giggled at that, having a good idea what I'd bought. I bought Sabrina a book I thought she would like and also something small for my flatmates.

Christmas itself was quiet. We were having it at home this year, breaking from the tradition of spending it in Sweden, so catching up with some school friends was lovely. The girls had each bought me a smart shirt, and when I opened each one, my mum enquired who had given it to me. She recognised Alicia and Naomi's names, so I told her how I'd met Mai over the summer and that all three happened to be attending the same university as me and were even house-sharing. My parents were surprised to hear how I'd met and saved Mai and couldn't believe the 1 in a million chance all three would end up being housed together. I couldn't either, or what had happened after I'd met them, but I kept that to myself.

We all returned to Manchester on a Saturday morning, and I went around to see them as soon as I got a phone call from Alicia, the first one to arrive. Alicia opened the door, and we kissed passionately. She then dragged me to her bedroom, tearing our clothes off. We had both missed our intimacy, and as soon as we were naked, she pushed me onto her bed and pounced on me. Alicia didn't waste any time on foreplay and buried my cock into her pussy and let out a contented sigh.

"God, I've so missed your cock over the last few weeks!" she moaned.

"What about me? Did you miss me too?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Well, yes, you too, I suppose, but I've really missed this!" With that, she started slowly riding me up and down. I reached up to play with her breasts and nipples as she moaned and smiled down at me. Gradually our movements sped up, and I started rubbing her clit with a thumb. Alicia's cries grew louder and more urgent, and then, with a shout, she orgasmed, shortly followed by me. As she came down from her high, she lay down on me, and we kissed tenderly.

"Thank you." She whispered, "I needed that!"

As we hugged, Mai burst into the bedroom in her underwear and launched onto the bed.

"Hi guys, missed you both tons!" and she gave us both a big hug.

"Hurry up and recover," she said to me. "My turn next. You made me really horny standing outside your bedroom listening to you whilst I was frigging my clit!"

We laughed, and I moved off Alicia to lie on the opposite side of her to Mai, cupping one of Alicia's breasts and looking across at them both. We talked about our Christmas' and thanked each other for our presents. Alicia and I were totally at ease being naked and exposed with Mai next to us, only partially dressed. After chatting and laughing for a while, Mai watched as I slowly played with one of Alicia's nipples, and then she looked down and saw my cock was starting to show life again. Mai knelt and leaned across Alicia's pussy and took my cock in her mouth, and held it around the base. She swirled her tongue around my helmet, and my cock became fully erect. Mai's other hand was resting at the top of Alicia's inner thigh, and as Mai removed her head in triumph, she looked down and noticed where her fingers lay. Alicia's pussy was leaking cum, and Mai scooped some up and licked her fingers.

"Mmmmm, lovely!" she declared before looking into Alicia's eyes and asking.

"Do you mind?"

With that, Mai licked along Alicia's slit. Alicia let out a soft moan, and taking that as acceptance Mai manoeuvred herself between Alicia's thighs and resumed licking her pussy,. She ran her tongue around her slit and then stuck it in, lapping up my cum. Both girls started murmuring their pleasure, so I stood up and went to the foot of the bed. Mai had a G-string on, and from this position, I could see Mai's glistening pussy pointing at me, and over Mai's head, Alicia's breasts, heaving up and down, a light sheen of sweat running down from her nipples. I took my cock in one hand, moved the G-string to one side and lined up with Mai's entrance before sliding in. Mai raised her head from Alicia's pussy, twitched and groaned in ecstasy as she had a small orgasm. Mai resumed her duties, and I started long, slow strokes into her.

We continued building our pleasure, and then Naomi came in to investigate. She stopped and let out a cry of excitement, grabbed one of her breasts, and pulled at a nipple. Seeing Naomi watching us spurred me on, and I started pounding Mai mercilessly. Alicia looked into Naomi's eyes and started panting urgently, nearing her climax as she watched her friend watching us. With a roar, I came inside Mai, grabbing her hips as I thrust deep into her. Feeling me cum inside her brought Mai to an orgasm, and she spasmed on my cock before once more stimulating Alicia's clit. She reached up and grabbed one of Alicia's nipples, and Alicia grabbed her other one, both pulling and caressing them. When Mai stuck two fingers into Alicia's pussy, Alicia came with a shout. We separated, and Mai and I went to lie back next to Alicia again, both holding the closest breast to us gently.

"I take it you three all missed this as well?" Naomi asked us, smiling, "I didn't think it would just be me!"

"You are entirely too overdressed for this room," declared Mai. "Hurry up and get naked and join us for our orgy!" With that, Mai removed her bra and G-string, and we watched as Naomi stripped and then joined us. It was very crowded on the bed, so Mai, being the smallest, lay on top of Alicia, nestling her head between Alicia's breasts. I spooned Naomi, both of us facing the other two, with one arm under her neck and resting on her breast. We chatted and laughed, talking about the things we planned this semester.

Naomi was the only one not to have orgasmed so far, as she had been late to the spontaneous party but was aroused after playing with herself while she watched us. Her nipples were still erect, and I took full advantage, pinching and playing with one and caressing her breast. After about 20 minutes of chatting and laughing with each other, I decided to up the ante and moved my fingers down to her pussy. She was moist, so I gently caressed her lips, spreading the juices around. Once I was satisfied I'd done that, I inserted a finger into her, the base of my thumb resting against her clit. Gently, I continued to arouse her, and she turned her head and kissed me. We continued kissing as her murmurs grew more contented, and then she shivered and gently came.

"Mmmm, that was lovely, thank you," she said, looking into my eyes.

"My pleasure," I responded with a kiss.

"I think I can do more for your pleasure than that!" she exclaimed and reached behind to clasp my cock. Lifting one leg, she positioned my cock at her entrance, and I pushed in. My cock slipped in easily, and I held her hip as I started long, slow thrusts into her, my other hand continuing to hold one breast. Having cum twice recently, I knew it would take me a while to cum again, so I took my time, only slowly thrusting with my hips. We continued like this for a while, and Naomi came again, but I didn't stop, determined to bring her to more orgasms until I could achieve my own. Once more, she came, this one bigger than the previous two. I started to speed up my thrusts, feeling my orgasm approaching and saw Mai suckling on Alicia's breast.

She looked at me and then reached out and took Naomi's other breast in her hand and started pulling on Naomi's nipple. Naomi was gasping loudly now, and Alicia turned her head and locked lips with Naomi, cutting off her air supply. They broke briefly to both suck in a lungful of air and then resumed kissing. Watching the three of them interacting so naturally and passionately together was an immensely erotic sight, and it took me over the edge. I let out a loud groan and pumped into Naomi. As I did, she broke away from her kiss with Alicia, shuddered and screamed out as she came. The three of us held her closely, caressing different parts of her body as she came down from her high, twitching now and then, her body rigid. Eventually, she relaxed and sunk into the bed, breathing deeply but contentedly.

"Happy New Year, girls!" I said, laughing with them.

"This is going to be the best year ever!" declared Naomi, and the other girls cheered in response.

We lay together for a while as our heart rates returned to normal. Alicia then announced we all needed showers. The other two agreed but stipulated it was only fair if they took turns showering with me. I certainly didn't object, so Alicia and I went first in her ensuite. We soaped each other thoroughly but were mindful not to use all the hot water, so we didn't prolong it. I dried Alicia before Mai came in and stepped into the shower with me. I washed Mai all over, and then she insisted on doing the same to me, even though I said Alicia had already done so.

12