Olympic Dreaming Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She might have missed bits. You can't be too careful!" Mai smiled at me while soaping my cock.

There was no way she was getting any life out of my cock so soon, but she enjoyed trying before I stopped her, and we stepped out, and I dried her. Naomi then came in, and we washed each other. Again, she was uncertain of the ability of the previous two occupants to clean me satisfactorily, so she made sure herself. Once everyone was dried and dressed, we decided to go to a local café and have lunch.

January continued much the same as before Christmas; we all ensured we stayed on top of our university work. I still dedicate much of my free time to judo and taekwondo, plus the necessary fitness to compete at a top level. I also climbed most weeks with Naomi, and Sabrina often joined us. Midway through January, Alicia and I took and passed our purple belt in jujitsu. The four of us also went clubbing and bowling took trips to the cinema, or just hung out with one, two, or all three of them. Life couldn't be better. I felt like the happiest and, indeed, the luckiest person alive.

One Saturday, towards the end of January, Naomi and I were shopping at the mall. I don't think I've ever been clothes shopping as much as I had the previous six months, but I actually enjoyed it. It almost certainly had something to do with whichever one took me, rather than the shopping itself, but that's by the by. My wardrobe was now respectable, and I looked like I had some fashion sense whenever I went out, even if the fashion sense actually belonged to someone else.

As we walked arm in arm, past the shops, we saw Sabrina with her boyfriend ahead of us. They looked to be arguing, which was becoming increasingly frequent whenever I saw them together. Naomi pulled me over to the other side, away from Sabrina, so she wasn't embarrassed about their argument and then asked me to wait whilst she popped into the toilets.

I watched Sabrina from behind the pillar so she didn't see me. Her boyfriend seemed to be getting very animated. As I watched, I became concerned he'd do something stupid and strike out at her, so I decided to walk over to try to distract him. As I approached them, he pushed Naomi away, and she fell back hard onto a bench.

"Hey, let's calm down," I said, raising a hand and trying to diffuse the situation.

As I said this, I heard the unmistakable sound of gunfire. Turning to look down the mall, I saw a man about 100 yards away with, I assume, an automatic rifle. He was firing indiscriminately, turning around as he did so. As his gun pointed our way, the flower planter next to us started being peppered with bullets, and Sabrina screamed out in pain. Her trousers turned red from a bullet wound. I immediately dived in front of her to try to protect her. As I did, I felt two punches into my back, and then the bullets started being directed elsewhere. Looking the opposite way for somewhere to escape, I saw another man bring out a gun and start shooting as well. People were screaming and running from the two men, but I saw a number of them fall, some of them no longer moving. We were stationed at a junction of 3 streets, with the men on two of them. Looking at Sabrina's boyfriend, I said to him.

"Help me with Sabrina. She's been shot in the leg. I won't manage on my own as I've been shot as well."

He looked at us, then at the gunmen and then turned and ran down the safe street, not looking back.

"That's typical of that selfish bastard," cried Sabrina, obviously in great pain.

"Put your hand over the wound and press," I said, taking her around the shoulders and moving her to crouch behind the planters. "Try to keep quiet, and they might not see us."

Some of the shop windows started being peppered with bullet holes. I saw in a reflection of some remaining glass that Shooter 2 was approaching us.

"Shit! One of them is coming this way," I whispered. "Lay down and pretend to be dead," I told her. "Don't move whatever you hear."

She did as I'd instructed and lay curled on the ground, not moving. I crept to the corner of the planter, near where I expected the man to appear and watched his reflection as he drew closer. I was aware I must be bleeding and could feel pain in my back, but the adrenaline was keeping me going. I didn't know how long it would keep me going, though. The man had run out of ammunition for his rifle, so he had withdrawn a pistol of some kind and was looking to see if anyone who had fallen was still alive. He raised his pistol and shot, from point-blank range, an older man who had fallen. A pool of blood appeared under the man's head. Just as the shooter looked to be at the corner of the planter I was hiding behind, I leapt out at him. However, I'd misjudged his location, and he was still six feet away.

He looked at me in surprise and started to bring his pistol around to me. I spun, leapt and struck him on the side of his head as his pistol fired. I heard a loud crack and felt another punch, this time on my shoulder. The man fell, his head twisted from his body, neck broken. Touching my shoulder, I brought my hand away and saw the blood covering it. A shout of rage came from my left as the other man, seeing what had happened, ran, firing wildly, towards me. I felt two more punches to my body, and Sabrina looked up and screamed, seeing me covered in blood. I collapsed next to the man I'd killed and picked up his fallen pistol, turned, tried to aim and fired until the gun went silent. I fell to the ground, and everything turned black. The last thing I heard was Sabrina's screams.

12