Olympic Dreaming Ch. 09

Story Info
David and Sabrina.
6.9k words
4.78
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Four days later, I awoke to the sound of beeping. My body ached and felt heavy. I opened my eyes and groaned, suddenly feeling much lighter, as three heads popped up and came into view. After kissing me carefully, Mai ran off to get my parents and tell one of the nurses I'd woken. She soon returned with my mum and dad, who rushed over to me, the girls standing to give them room. My mum cried into my neck, sobbing, and my dad laid a hand on my arm, trying to contain his emotions.

"We thought we'd lost you," my mum said.

"How long have I been here?" I asked. "What's happened?"

Naomi filled me in. She had hidden in the toilets until after the shooting had appeared to stop and then came out to see me lying in a pool of blood. She rushed over, saw the two dead gunmen and was soon joined by an off-duty nurse and a surgeon. Together, those two had saved my life, Naomi aiding Sabrina and then offering assistance to other injured people until the police and paramedics arrived. I'd been taken to the hospital with Naomi, my heart stopping on the way and received CPR. I'd been taken straight to surgery upon arrival to remove the bullets, received a blood transfusion and had then been put into an induced coma. Somehow, none of the bullets had hit any organs. I'd just lost a great deal of blood.

I hugged my mum as tightly as I could bear it. My parents had heard about the attack on the radio and had tried to reach me, and then later that evening, the dreaded police visit came. My mum had broken down when they arrived to say I'd been shot in the attack, and then they jumped into dad's car once assured I was still alive, although in a critical condition and on life support.

I held my parents' hands, taking it all in. The three girls then left to get something to eat after each one came and carefully hugged me. Naomi gave me an extra long hug.

Watching them leave, my mum turned to me and said.

"Those three have hardly left your bed since you got here. There has always been at least one of them with you. You must mean an awful lot to them."

"They also mean an awful lot to me," I responded.

"I assume one is your girlfriend, but I can't work out which..." she asked, with a pregnant pause.

"They all are," I responded. "It's a bit complicated."

"Managing three girlfriends simultaneously must be!" my mother said.

"Way to go, son!" My dad declared, laughing.

"You must have a similar sex drive to your father. They all look satisfied, so I assume you're doing something right!" my mum continued.

As she responded, the girls returned to my room, followed by a female doctor.

"Oh, he keeps us very satisfied; thanks, Mrs Wilshire, you won't hear any complaints from us!" said Mai.

"And he's certainly doing lots of things right!" laughed Alicia.

"Um," started the doctor. "If I just heard what I think I just heard, I'd suggest you'll have to wait a few more days for any satisfaction. David needs more bed rest, which won't include any extracurricular activities!" she continued laughing.

"Booo!" the girls all chorused, laughing.

"Will we be allowed to tease him in a day or two?" asked Mai coyly, typically being the most forthright in her comments.

"Just be sensible and don't upset any other patient." Answered the doctor, still laughing. She then began to examine me and take some readings.

"You had us very worried when you came in," she continued. "But being fit and in such good shape probably saved you. That and the assistance of the nurse and surgeon who were on the scene so quickly."

"I'd like to thank them personally when I leave here. Please, can you give me a contact number?" I asked.

"I can do better than that. They both work here, so I'll ask them to visit you. They have already inquired about your progress."

The girls left shortly after the doctor had finished examining me, as they were all exhausted. My parents stayed by my side until the evening, talking about the girls, university, and whether my Olympic Dream might be at an end. Neither thought it would be. The Doctor had indicated there was no permanent damage. I just needed to rest and then take it easy for a few weeks, gradually building my stamina and strength. My dad suggested the three girls would be glad when my stamina returned, which earned him a slap and laugh from my mum for being so naughty.

After my parents left for their hotel, I went over the events in my mind, realising how lucky I was. I hoped Sabrina was okay. The girls had told me she had been released a few days previously and had gone to stay with her parents in London. She had suffered a flesh wound to her leg, which would quickly heal, so that sounded promising.

The next day, the police arrived to take a statement and to warn of the press interest. The gunmen had killed six people and injured fifteen others aside from Sabrina and me. From Facebook posts they had left just before the attack, they seemed to be acting alone and were not part of any group. There would be an inquest, and the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) was unlikely to press any charges on me for killing them, as it was obviously self-defence. There were multiple CCTV cameras in the mall (the UK has one of the world's highest numbers of CCTV cameras), and some of the footage had been leaked to the press.

My actions had been praised when the initial reports came out. Still, when the coverage was shown, where I'd put my body between the gunman and Sabrina, dispatched one gunman barehanded (or footed), before shooting dead the other while still being shot at, the media started calling me a hero. I was uncomfortable with that, feeling I was just in the right place at the right time, but the media love a hero, so it stuck. I agreed to three interviews with the press, which happened in the hospital and then some television interviews on my release a few days later.

I spent the next few days in bed, desperate to be released to get some normality. One of the girls stayed with me each night as the hospital soon realised they couldn't keep us apart. They pulled another bed beside mine so they slept beside me, and we could talk and hold hands. They were all very tearful, knowing how close they had come to losing me. I knew how they felt. The thought of losing one of them was something I couldn't bear to think about. Naomi spent the first night with me and refused to let my hand go all night. She had been in the ambulance when I'd 'died', so the events had particularly affected her. The doctors were pleased with my progress, and the bandages were removed. I would have scars from the wounds, but that was a small price to pay.

The two main terrestrial channels in the UK, the BBC and ITV, had studios in Manchester, and Sky also wanted an interview. My parents took me in a taxi, and I started a round of embarrassing interviews on the daytime and news shows. Each interview showed footage of me being shot and protecting Sabrina. Seeing her screaming at the end when it looked like I'd been killed was a sobering sight. During the Sky interview, the female presenter asked if the viewers could see the bullet wounds, and without thinking, I removed my top to show them. The girls later let me know about the comments on social media about my physique. I was glad I hardly ever frequented them, but apparently, I 'trended' for about a week.

My parents had to return to work as I was now fine, although still weak. However, I assume the girls decided I would stay with them until fully recovered so they could 'look after me'. My dad laughed at me and put the 'look after me' bit in air quotes. My mum and dad both knew what looking after the girls intended and found it funny as well as probably good for me.

The girls had an unused bedroom, so they set me up there, getting some clothes, toiletries and my university things from my flat. Craig and Dafydd helped them bring it all over, and I chatted with them. They had been distraught, but I hadn't been allowed any other visitors with the girls and my parents nearly always with me. Alicia had kept them up to date as she knew them best, having slept over with me several times.

The first night back Naomi spent with me, we cuddled and kissed before sleeping. In the morning, she gave me an incredible blowjob but refused to let me reciprocate. After I came in her mouth, she gently kissed the marks where I'd been shot and then cuddled next to me, crying.

"We were all so scared we'd lose you," she declared. "I don't think we would cope if that happened." I just held her tightly, not knowing how to respond but knowing I'd feel the same if the tables were turned. When we'd all re-met back in October and started our 'arrangement', I just assumed it would be a year, or 2, of no commitment fucking of 3 beautiful girls as many times as I could. I felt very differently now; each one meant so much to me.

"I love you!" I said to Naomi. "I love all three of you!"

Naomi burst out crying, and the other two girls hurried in, alarmed.

"Come here!" I said to them, holding my arms out. They came forward, and I wrapped each in a hug. Kissing Alicia on the lips, I stated.

"I love you!"

Turning to Mai, I kissed her and repeated, "I love you!"

The three girls then wrapped me in their arms and cried, all replying to me.

"I love you too!"

We held each other and cried a little before Naomi and I showered. I was still sore and didn't have my full strength back, but I felt better each day.

On Saturday, the girls and I hadn't made any plans, so we sat in the lounge talking, with the girls taking turns to cuddle and kiss me. For a treat, Alicia and Naomi prepared a cooked lunch of steak, mashed potatoes and vegetables, stating I needed to build up my stamina again. Being a massive fan of steak, I had no objections whatsoever.

Saturday night, Alicia slept with me; we cuddled and kissed gently before falling asleep. I woke first and watched Alicia's breasts gently rise and fall in her slumber. With a finger, I traced around the base of each before climbing to their peak. Alicia's areolas were large and dark, her nipples slowly rising from their hibernation. She started smiling, obviously having a pleasant dream, so I rose slightly and started tracing a nipple with my tongue. Her smile widened, and she let out a sigh. Opening her eyes, she lifted her arms above her head and stretched. As Alicia arched her back, I put one arm under her and climbed on top, still working her nipple in my mouth. Putting her hands in my hair, she stroked the back of my head, emitting more contented sighs. Alicia then raised her knees to either side of me, and I kissed up her chest to her mouth.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Always!" she purred back at me. With that, she reached down for my cock and aimed it at her pussy. I slowly sunk into her until I was buried fully and then started long, slow thrusts. Alicia raised her legs, wrapped her ankles around my hips and angled her hips so I was rubbing along her G-spot with each penetration. As her cries of pleasure got louder, the door opened, and a naked Mai entered and climbed onto the bed beside us. She kissed Alicia and then me and rested with her head on one elbow, reaching out to pinch one of Alicia's nipples.

"Yes!" cried out Alicia.

I rose onto my knees, still buried in Alicia and held onto her hips to support her. Alicia was now only supported on her shoulders and by her legs around my middle. Looking down, I could see my cock pounding in and out of her and down her body, where her breasts were splayed out.

Mai took advantage of Alicia's new position and moved her hand from Alicia's nipple to her clit. The two girls kissed once more. I continued to pound into Alicia, watching her face contort in pleasure. After a while, Alicia's body started shaking uncontrollably, and a stream of liquid came out of her pussy and spurted onto her chest. The sensation of Alicia's orgasm took me over the edge, and I came as well, grunting loudly with each ejection.

Alicia and I looked at each other, panting heavily after the exertions, and smiled.

Mai shouted, "Naomi, come here quickly! David's just made Alicia squirt! She covered in it!"

Naomi burst into the bedroom and saw the moisture on Alicia's breast and chest.

"Wow! That is so hot!"

Alicia looked slightly embarrassed at first, but seeing the three of us grinning at her, she realised we were all in awe of what she'd done. Naomi went into the bathroom and returned with a damp cloth. I started tenderly wiping Alicia after withdrawing and laying her onto her back. Naomi then left as someone was at the front door while Alicia and I kissed and cuddled, Mai soon joining us. We heard voices in the lounge and then some crying, so Mai got out of bed, grabbed one of my t-shirts and went to investigate.

After a few minutes, the door opened, and Mai entered, leading a crying Sabrina, followed by Naomi. I quickly reached down to try and pull the duvet over Alicia and me, thinking Sabrina wouldn't expect to see me in this state. Before I had the chance, though, Sabrina ran to my side of the bed, her arms outstretched. As she approached me, I sat up and held my arms to her. She sat next to me and threw her arms around me, sobbing hysterically.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she sobbed. "I wanted to see you in the hospital, but you had too many visitors. You saved my life. I can never repay you."

"I didn't do it for any reward," I answered, "you are our friend. I couldn't bear any harm to come to you."

"You nearly died!" she continued.

"I would have died inside if I'd watched them kill you." She held onto me and cried into my neck for a while as I held her and caressed her back. Alicia had also sat up and was hugging Sabrina from the side, her naked breasts pressed into Sabrina. We stayed like this for a while, Mai and Naomi joining us on the bed, and eventually, Sabrina sat back, wiping her eyes.

"You must think me silly, all these tears," she said.

We hugged and tried to reassure her, telling her it was natural.

"What happened to your boyfriend? Did he apologise for leaving you?" enquired Naomi.

"We've split up. That was the last straw," Sabrina responded. "He's been hounding me for weeks to have sex with him. I'm glad now I didn't give it up for him. I've asked the university to transfer me to another accommodation. I can't stand living in the same flat as him now. Would you guys help me move when I find somewhere?"

Naomi looked at Mai and Alicia questioningly; they nodded, knowing her thoughts.

"We have a spare room here. The girl meant to be with us changed to a different university at the last moment. David can sleep in one of our beds until he's fit enough to return to his," she said.

"Won't I cramp your style with the three of you and David?" Sabrina asked tentatively.

"Girls," Alicia started, holding Mai and Naomi's hands, "As Sabrina said, David saved her life." She looked pointedly at them, squeezing their hands.

They looked at each other, searching the other's eyes, and then Namoi said.

"I'm in."

"Agreed" continued Mai.

"What?" questioned Sabrina.

"Would you want to join our crazy lifestyle?" Naomi asked Sabrina. "I know David finds you incredibly attractive, and all five of us get on really well. If that's too much to ask or doesn't appeal to you, then the four of us can at least try to be discreet while you are around. Although that might be difficult with Mai, she is very forthright in expressing her desires sometimes!"

"You'd all share David with me?" Sabrina questioned. "Really?" and she held her hands over her mouth.

"You might have to share us with David sometimes as well," Mai answered, giggling. She then pulled back the duvet, exposing my dick and continued. "Are you prepared for this? He certainly knows how to use it; he's made me pass out twice, and Alicia has just squirted, so be warned!"

Sabrina stared at my cock and then looked between Mai and Alicia with her mouth open. Then she smiled and looked into my eyes. "When can I start?"

Alicia responded, "David has a rule: he must take you on a proper date before you get to any hanky-panky! We could move you in this weekend if you want and then sort it out with the university next week."

It was agreed, so Alicia and I got up to shower together, Sabrina watching my body as I moved. Once we were all clean and dressed, we had a quick breakfast and then Sabrina, Naomi, Alicia, and I headed to Sabrina's flat. At the same time, Mai moved what little stuff I had into her room, having decided as she was carrying it, she could decide whose room I would be based in for the next few days.

You could cut the atmosphere at her (old) flat with a knife. Her ex wouldn't look at me but kept making comments to Sabrina and trying to wheedle himself back into her affections. Finally, Sabrina had enough.

"Look, you arsehole, you left me to die! I'd been shot, and you just ran for your life. We're never getting back together. You only went out with me to get into my pants and pop my cherry. Well, bad luck, David is now going to get that pleasure. He's already made one of the girls in the house faint twice and another squirt after sex, so I expect I'm in for a treat!"

With that, we were left alone, and after four trips, the three of us brought all of Sabrina's belongings to the house. While they unpacked and settled Sabrina in, I went to the local supermarket for some fresh rolls, cheese and meat for lunch. I also treated us to a couple of bottles of cheap fizzy wine.

Lunch was a cheerful affair, the bottles of wine helping enormously. We toasted Sabrina's arrival at the house, and she excitedly inquired when our first date would be.

"How about we go out on Tuesday?" I said to her. "Then, if you haven't been scared off, we can go out again on Friday and see how the evening progresses."

Her eyes brightened, and she replied, "I know how I want the evening to progress. I don't think I've ever wanted something so much, well, maybe a My Little Pony when I was six!" we all laughed with her.

That night, I slept with Mai. She was especially vocal in our lovemaking. I expected she was letting Sabrina know just how good Friday would be and to try and reduce any nerves. Over breakfast in the morning, Sabrina kept looking between Mai and I, so I think Mai's vocal performance had worked. On Monday, I had taekwondo in the evening, but I took It easy to ensure I didn't open any wounds. That night, I slept with Naomi, and she took on board Mai's vocal outbursts from the previous night and was also extra noisy. Hearing them both was a huge turn, even if I did know they were exaggerating their passion.

On Tuesday, I had judo in the evening. Again, I took it easy and returned to the girl's house to shower and change. Sabrina had dressed up and excitedly awaited me as I emerged from Mai's bedroom. I kissed her gently and took her hand as we left, the other three girls looking on and grinning. We headed to the local pub; the barman looked at me, smiled and shook his head at yet another girl accompanying me. I carried the drinks to our table, and Sabrina and I chatted about our lives. I explained the barman's smile and the girl's comments to him last time, and she laughed at their boldness.

As the evening progressed, we kissed and held hands across the table. Sabrina seemed very at ease and flirtatious with me. She had worn a very low-cut top without a bra, and her breasts were very much on display to me. As she leaned towards me, she occasionally arched her back in such a way the dress lifted from her breasts, and I could see them clearly. Each time she did this, her nipples extended further, and her breathing quickened. It was getting late, so I suggested we head home before the barman had a heart attack. Sabrina looked over to the bar and caught him staring at us. He realised he'd been busted and quickly found some glasses to wash. Sabrina laughed, held her hand against my cheek and said.

12